Why is nobody talking about it on Cred Forums?

Why is nobody talking about it on Cred Forums?

The MC isn't black, and you can play as a guy, there's nothing to trigger Cred Forums so nobody talks about it.

I really want to know so I'll bump

because Cred Forums has shit taste

Ok, let this thread be a usual discussion then

Predict the metascore of Dishonoured 2

93 at least

I'm suffering from cyberpunk deficiency, help me Cred Forums

As much as I loved Dishonored 1 I'm not getting 2 at launch. Too similar kinda game to Deus Ex too soon

its not out, nothing to talk about .

So who are you gonna play as first and why?

Emily high chaos because fun
Then Korvo low chaos

Emily. Powers look cool and it makes more sense from a narrative standpoint
Plan to play through it with both though

It's a mediocre boring game,
that's probably going to play exactly as the first one, only with better graphics,

so, meh.

>what foyer is complete without Featureless White Cube?

The first game had a really weird reception, some people hated it because they saw Bethesda and thought that it was going to be Skyrim 2, then others complained about the stealth like it was the worst thing in the world for seemingly false or just weird reasons. It's magical, like a group of retards just had a simultaneous stroke when it came out.

Well I know Polygon will drop its score for painting a "strong independent womyn" like Delilah as bad and giving the option to play as Corvo and solve Emily's problems for her.

Most people that were fans of the first Dishonored think it will be good if not great. And there's very little controversy surrounding it thus far.

It's hard to have constant discussion about something that generally people are hopeful for and are just waiting to release. Personally I'm super excited for it. I fucking loved the first Dishonored and the idea of more is great. Add to it new powers, having Corvo back, being able to play as Emily, and a straight up mode that allows you to go powerless and it's shaping up to be awesome.

But yeah, not a lot to talk about till it's close to release.

90 on PS4
56 on PC because awful port like everything else in 2016

Emily low chaos because of the story with outsider. Then Corvo low chaos because I'm a moralfag. Then I'll fuck around in high chaos

Huh. I know that house. It's in Orlando Florida.

>some people hated it because they saw Bethesda and thought that it was going to be Skyrim 2
No one thought that.
If anything more people expected it to be like either Thief or Half Life 2.

Corvo first because I liked his powers a lot. Emily second once I know the areas and can utilize her weirder stuff. Both on low chaos. Then most likely either a high chaos playthrough or one without powers.

A bunch of normies did.
I didn't hear anyone excepting anything like hl2 but it sure as shit is more Thief than Thi4f.

It's just not controversial. Everyone either liked the first one and is excited about the new game, or they didn't like/play the first one and don't care about it enough to shitpost.

That's what happens when there's a first sequel. No one is mad that someone "ruined" something that belongs to THEM yet.

Oh, also it's not popular enough on its own to be subject to a bunch of anger/negativity/should i play shit like Witcher.

That's basically the answer. Boring.

Game will probably be fun though.

>10/04/16(Tue)17:53:23 No.353750867
Corvo because Stephen Russell

Sooo, either I'm stupid, or Emily will have one power more than Corvo. We know of 7 her powers and 6 of Corvo's. Do you think they'll add one to Corvo or what?

Powerless mode sounds like it could be fun. Hadn't heard about it. Still debating whether to buy or not. Will depend on reviews/ steam rating I guess.

Is it true that the character you pick means the other dies in the story?

Emily first because shes new with spooky powers. I never cared about what ending I get since you can just youtube that shit.

I ordered the CE cause I wanted the model that comes in it. I prob won't play it. I did the same for Watch_Dogs and Titanfall.

Possible but unprobable in my opinion. I'll really start respecting arcane if it is like that, though

Yeah, it seems like it will even have a story element to it. From what I've heard you get a choice at the start with the Outsider to take the powers he offers you, or to deny him outright. Which is cool because you could always do a no magic upgrade run in the first Dishonored (which even gave you and achievement/trophy) but giving it story context is interesting. Especially if interactions change to some capacity when the Outsider pops up.

But yeah, same here. I'm excited for it, but who knows how it will turn out. Looks good so far, but better games have turned sour on release before.

Now im wondering if dishonored 1 ending is foregone conclusion and corvor death is an actual ending.

>play game as emily
>corvo dies in the third mission
>play corvo
>cant get past third mission because you got killed
Why do I like this idea so much

will get it when it's cheaper and has all the content
first one was surprisingly good and puts to shame every other AAA released in the last several years

No, one of the trophies implies the character you don't pick is put into a magical coma

What was the purpose of the mask anyway?

Intimidation and zoom function.

Don't forget, it was ignored by action game fans for years despite it's combat system.

A lot of loyalty for a royal protector.

There's not much to talk about, to be honest.

I'm excited for it but trying to keep myself away from looking up too many videos, don't want to be spoiled on the mansion. It's gonna be a strong contender for GOTY and I already have it pre-ordered.

I'm gonna go with 92

Corvo. I don't like the fact he's voice acted and chatty now (even if it's Stephen Russel) but he has the powers I'm used to and he's the character I like the most.

I'm not gonna finish the whole game as Corvo before I start playing as Emily, though. I plan on keeping two playthroughs going at the same time so that I can keep switching around characters and fucking around.

Alright, so we can all agree that Dishonored 1 was great and Dishonored 2 is gonna be great as well

But since we're in Cred Forums, let's be negative. What are the things that worry or annoy you most about Dishonored 2?

With me, I'm mostly annoyed with the fact that they're re-using Corvo and Emily and Sokolov. Those characters had a perfect story arc that was properly finished in the first game, they should have focused on other new characters to be the new protagonists. Would make sense since we're in an entirely different island anyways.

I'm especially pissed off that they're bringing Delilah back, since she was defeated in a memorable and fun way in the DLC and it makes no sense to bring her back when you could be making a new big bad instead.

Also, as much as I love Stephen Russel, I liked Corvo's portrayal as a cold and distant person and the way he was seen in the DLC as a silent and deadly murderer with no feelings. I don't like him being a chatty asshole and talking to himself every step of the way. Even if they did have to bring Corvo back, they should have at the very least made him not talk much.

Would be cool

LAME
Also, it's really fucking stupid that they revealed the spoiler-related achievements for the game more than a month before the game was out.

Cred Forums doesn't discuss things that aren't controversial and don't have much shitposting value. If you liked the first game then you'll probably like the second, it seems like a good game that will probably please fans. This fo course means there's no discussion.

We have been through enough silent protagonists user. Please let some be more than a blank mechanical puppet for us

it is poo poo

I get the complaints that he's too chatty in D2, which is fair. But he DID talk in Dishonored.

Please, a week from release and the shitposting train will be full force. Cred Forums can't resist. The new Dude Sex was a forgettable harmless mediocre-to-okay game but people acted like it was the worst game ever made from the week leading up to release to the week after release before forgetting.

Kinda makes sense, she's young and less experienced. With Age Corvo would have to take things slower and quieter.

Mafia 3 looks fun, you should tell me how it is after you play it user!

It kinda makes sense for Corvo to talk now. I don't think he was ever that cold, after all, he fugged Jessamine. In Dishonored 1 he was betrayed and tortured and saw his waifu murdered in front of him. It was about revenge, it makes sense for him to be silent and completely focused on his mission. In this one though, you've watched Emily grow up in front of you, I have a feeling a lot of the regret from the first game has faded by now.

Because it's not out yet, jackass.

Probably because the first one was so forgettable.

Cause I've been avoiding most threads because I don't want to know the levels or the powers.

I should play past the second level today.

No one cares

Emily first because I heard you can refuse the Outsider's mark.

I have yet to read the novel, but I hope that sort of explains why Corvo is a bit more social in the second.
And plus, it's important to remember that this game takes place TEN YEARS after the first, and shit is significantly less fucked than it was in the first