waaah

Mr. Green, obvs.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1237547

I want all these faggots fucking killed

Murder their shit

NO ONE REPLY ITS A TRAP, FUCKERS BELOW THAT REPLY FUCK YOU, GET OUT

Fucking die already

I don't get the connection between that picture of luigi and mlp or barney, enlighten

I still want these faggots fucking killed

The background is the Crystal Empire
derpibooru.org/1237547

That little triangle on the right side? It's a little tuft of Twilight Sparkles' hair, from an MLP image this Mr. L is cropped from

We also had this thread yesterday so people are more privy to it

And they all deserve death

I really hate degenerates

They need to die

They deserve it

Reminder that posts like these are against the rules. Please report rule-breaking posts when you see them.

These posts specifically break the following rules

Global Rule 3
>You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies [...]

Global Rule 6
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Cred Forums Rule 1
>All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, and video game culture. Threads should remain on topic and stay in theme with the board. Don't post off-topic garbage.

Please do your part for the community and report rule-breaking posts like these. It only takes about 7 seconds, and if you have a Cred Forums pass, it takes around 3 seconds!

These fags still deserve death

I hate their guts

They should be brutally murdered

At least mlp fans are nice people, unlike some people I know

There is no reason for their existence

No they're not, they won't leave people the fuck alone, that's why they have their containment board

Goddamn, they should die

So does Barneyfag like Barney but hate MLP or the other way around? Or both?

I want them dead

Watching MLP is no different than watching Spongebob or Ed edd and eddy

I hate both and am trying to convince these fuckers they aren't special for watching a shitty toddlers' show

Yes it is, it turns you into a manchild and practically regresses you into an ABDL fag.

Everyone already knows both shows are aimed at children. You're preaching to the choir here.