GTAV the greatest game of the decade just keeps on giving

Honestly there isn't a single game that can compete with GTAV, now that cod is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=L6ef3e3_QcQ

The online mode is endless amounts of fun and the constant free updates keep it that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuRXVMSG3po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you stupid fuck you're supposed to shill for shark cards
what the fuck are we paying you for

GTAV was disappointing garbage and the online is a fucking Korean MMO.

Online mode isn't endless amounts of fun. It's wanting to drive around doing fun shit with other people but instead getting shot as soon as you approach someone.

one of the best games ever

yee boi i knew these niggas would add melee combat to this

>X-files theme starts playing

>it's a screamer

Have they said anything about singleplayer dlc? I like the online content and all but I'd really love a singleplayer dlc.

Do they still add the vehicles/weapons DLC to single player as well?

Rockstar will never make a new gta.
they will just continue to pump dlc into gta online.

we all would but not every dlc can be the ballad of gay tony and rockstar knows it

So the entire community is going to be riding motorcycles for a week before going back to driving their armored cars with bulletproof windows?

>tfw ran out of cash
>hopping instances looking for hackers is a pain in the ass

I've learned to be cautiously optimistic. Rockstar's position could not be clearer to me: their first and foremost task is to create money sinks to remove currency from players and encourage them to buy shark cards. I don't mind the approach they take, which is a constant stream of new gameplay options. But to have fun I must learn to differentiate between playing the game and playing rockstar's game.

That's been my deep philosophy with gta online anyhow.

This is what fucking killed GTAO for me. Everyone just plays like pussies and honestly the lobbies aren't big enough for chaotic PVP

Are there still hackers in the Xbone version?

>autoaim on multiplayer

who thought his was an idea, I literally cant process it years later.

Rockstar is fucking retarded, they had the same shit in IV, RDR and Max Payne.

>ONLINE
FOR FUCK'S SAKE I WANT RICH SINGLEPLAYER EXPIRIENCE I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING ONLINE! HOW ABOUT YOU ADD CONTENT INTO SINGLE-FUCKING-PLAYER MODE?!

>gta VI will be multiplayer only

>Max Payne
Wasn't developed by Rockstar, only produced.

I obviously meant Max Payne 3

>add offices so you can be a CEO
>being a CEO just means you get to run around carrying boxes
>not an effective way to make money

>later they add motorcycle clubs
>much cheaper than an office
>gets you an extra 10 garage slots for bikes
>MC is about buying businesses and getting money from them
>get bonuses for driving in formation with your other MC members
>special position bonuses that give you different things depending on what you've been promoted to in the MC
>still not an effective way to make money

>can't be a CEO and an MC Pres at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive for absolutely no reason

This shit was just released and it already needs a rework.

Which one is more fun?

the nostalgia. nothing will compare to when SA was new, and everyone on the internet was looking for bigfoot, posting tons and tons of theories. I spent so much time running around chilliad, looking for this thing.

comfy times familia.

>can't be a CEO and an MC Pres at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive for absolutely no reason

because it doesn't make sense. At least they let you keep both, but only use one at a time.

>run around carrying boxes
>get the ability to call in a few special vehicles that you could just buy an Pegasus in anyway if you weren't a CEO
vs
>gets you an extra 10 garage slots for bikes
>get bonuses for driving in formation with your other MC members
>special position bonuses that give you different things depending on what you've been promoted to in the MC

>because it doesn't make sense
Plenty of things in GTAO don't make sense.

Why arbitrarily limit what the player can do?

biker seems pretty fun already.

I left my main (male) character as a CEO and made my secondary (female) character a biker. best of both worlds :^)

They keep adding new stuff to byu while removing ways to earn money. I played until I hit level 113 in the months after released and then was so burned out from the bgrinding that I started using money hacks for a while to get that osiris car and then just stopped palying altogether.

>lowriders released
>start up game again, can't find non-retards to do the missions with, stop playing again

Is it worth picking up theg ame again or do you still need to grind 5-10 hours for every new car at the least?

>Tfw I fell for the GTA 5 is a good game meme
Seriously though, fuck this game

>gta 5
>good
its easily one of the worst rockstar games

>RDR's multiplayer is literally completely broken due to cheaters
>Rockstar blatantly ignores this but continues to pump out """free""" updates for GTA:O

>Shark cards killed any chance for single player DLC

Theres some good looking stuff in online but I'm not taking part in that grindfest.

>>Rockstar blatantly ignores this but continues to pump out """free""" updates for GTA:O

The worst part is that all the new cars are only available online. You can't even use your hundreds of singleplayer millions of dollars after beating the story to test-drive fancy cars.

>offline is comfier
>offline looks better
>BUY OUR SHARK CARDS GOY

>Greatest game

Nah, it wasn't that great. It disappointed me as much as GTA IV did.

Having a buzzard and a turreted limo at my disposal is pretty handy. Then again, it is the eternal dilemma between minmaxing and fun.

Its not the same thing, this isnt really dlc it just automatically updates your game.

I thought it was mediocre.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuRXVMSG3po

Is it true if I make a female character that it's easy to get people to give me shark cards?

You have special needs if you honestly believe GTA V to be disappointing in any way

I only enjoyed playing the heist missions with friends in GTAO.

Did they add any other similar shit since then?