Games you were told to have been bad, but were, in fact, fun

Games you were told to have been bad, but were, in fact, fun

ok op you first.

Borderlands 2

First and last jap game I played on the 360, but it was great

*nu-fun

Mad max

OP when do you get the V8? I just 100%'d Jeet's territory and just reached Gut's territory and am proceeding to 100% that as well

Literally at the end of the game.

it was korean, but yeah it was fun

Not OP, but you get the v8 when you're about 80% done with the main story.

Pretty fucking lame

oh

I did not know this

>Numale
>Nufemale
>Numusic
>Nu-v
>Nu
>Nu-nu

Very very late. Like 3 missions before the story ends.

>Numale
>Nufemale
>Numusic
Those are actual well defined and appropriate terms.

incredibly fucking lame

does the story get any better?

Not really, it is an avalanche game at its core. Most of the fun is to be had fucking around the open world

Cred Forums, why do the archangels suck?

>tfw my worst complaint about this game is the blurry interior in 1st person

Spoken like a true nu-male.

Because they're gimmicks thrown in to justify the budget. Like being forced to get in the buggy to disarm bombs with the dog rather than just always have the dog on your main.

I'm 6'3" and lift. Is that enough to prove muh masculinity for you pol

I am dead fucking serious

>that feeling when you take down a size 100 monster while at baby size 60, kiting and using long ranged attacks before sweeping in for the kill.
>Playing online 3-way battles and trying to take down two opponents at the same time
>Playing as Jet-jaguar in the above, and having matches triple in length as everyone's blazing fast.
>Accomplishing the Jet-Jaguarx3 trophy in campaign, thus 100% all trophies.

Sure the model posing mode is shit, but the game itself is really fucking fun.

Grindy as balls, but fun.

it's almost like the whole point is you play a man in a big rubber suit during a godzilla movie. Crazy I know

No

I enjoyed it.

more like games we were told were fun, but are in fact shit

glad i only spent 6 dollars on mad max

I spent 12 and got 90 hours of it. It wasn't pretentiously drawn out like skyrim either. I enjoyed it

That game really needed more content variety and an online mode. It's good but the devs should try to make an enhanced edition.

Man, I sure like Ubisoft Sandbox Game #3198274091842 full of repetitive quests and grinding on top of that.

Lords of the Fallen was pretty good on its first and even second playthrough.. Nice level design but very small game.

You are wrong. It's only fun with friends which doesn't inherently make it fun. Borderlands 1 was fun though.

shadow of mordor

I have always wanted to play this but never got round to it.

lel

Honestly think that the 3rd one doesn't compare.
This one had the best pvp and covenants, too.
Fucking enjoyed every second of this game.

It was aight, grinding and gameplay got really repetitive fast, but the 20 or so hours I spent on it weren't regretted.

It's fun in 20 minute spurts. Trying to 100% it is a boring grind.

How extreeme was this?

I enjoyed the 3rd one mostly for the better coop mechanics.

I didn't love DSII but with SOTFS I was able to finish it and greatly appreciate some parts.

I also found it ridiculous that they went back completely on everything DSII did as if it didn't improve a single thing on the formula, it made DSIII feel like 2 steps back and mostly fanservice

Is this the one that let's you tape shit to other shit?

there is no place for a "but" between "bad and "fun".