Cred Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4
imgur.com/a/x0HqW
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
fav.me/dajqc9s
picarto.tv/TheHellrat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting a new skin-design for Mercy based on Day of the Dead

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Requesting a Serperior completely coiled around Roxie while she complains to Rosa that she didn't need to powerlevel her starter all the way to its final form just for the second gym

ANCHOR

Requesting Ghost Trick guy turned into a cute girl with pointy twintails

Requesting something similar to Pizza Hut's "Homesick Alien" commercial but with a Ma-non from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Throw in as much pizza lingo as you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

Requesting Chun-Li teaching kung fu to Feng, that or just chillin' together after training

Lenna in her necromancer outfit, busty and not chibi

Requesting Goro (from Mortal Kombat) as a chef on a cooking show.

Sarly dressed like an average Atelier heroine (a cute fantasy-like outfit) bright colours and frills probably working a cauldron. Thank you.
Reference of said Atelier heroines on the right.

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

Requesting doctor hoo

Want to draw some thick cow tits, monster girls especially. Requests?

Requesting a Pinky Demon from DOOM 2016 (left) interrupting the fight by charging Doomguy (along with a very confused Imp and Revenant) off a cliff on Mars in a cartoonish fashion.

Wasn't this done with his first form?

idk but now he even has the same haircut so it's worth

Alraune Mary being watered by the harvest moon farmer.

might want to add a pic mate

ANCHOR

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold like In the reference.

Insomni (Yokai watch) getting her thicc tits squeezed/suckled, making her let out an uncontrolled moan

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Delivery for user wanting Shield Knight

Here you go, mate

Requesting a cow-titted Maggie (the lamia woman above) from FF:CC.

Maybe with some light femdom, where she's smothering a Selkie girl with her breasts, or she's been defeated/captured and is being groped.

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

Requesting the last female character you played as in a parody of this

Do Deis

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

Give Princess Uomi a royal rack

> nigger lips
> acne
> disgusting mole

good job entirely ruining her face

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Ramlethal as a thicc Cheshire monstergirl.

Big titted Leia

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Requesting Flannery undoing her towel-belt-thing and then using it to dry herself off

Requesting Aigis as a corrupted super weapon final boss

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Turn one of the Crest Guardians into a big and busty monstergirl. Skullpion at the top left would be preferred.

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Very noice

Draw Priere with thick lactating cow tits or just her sucking on her own thick cow tits.

Requesting your favorite girl being punished by the Skullodream from Skullomania.

Requesting Maki, the Ultimate Nursery School Teacher, having sex with young school boys.

Ichinose with the tip of her tail poking out of her breasts

Requesting Opalneria Rain sleeping against a tall tombstone under an umbrella.

Requesting Ana doing something lewd to Widowmaker in that position, after she put her to sleep with her dart.

sweet thanks for the critic.
I was going for pouting lips and the acne/mole is sweat but I guess I should fix it.

Thanks for being pleasant about it

And older, curvier Fran from FF12 in a keyhole sweater

Don't listen to the nigger, great pose great angle great composition

What a scene! Glad to see a cool action shot of Shield Knight.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

To get into the spirit of October, how about Hsien-ko wearing a sexy witch costume?

nice

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

well done Red

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

Requesting Kokoro Belmont with a cake with 30 candle on it celebrating Castlevania's anniversary sitting alone, but happy.

Big lips are sexy faggot

Requesting Honoka wearing Arina's outfit doing a frontal high kick and the full house kick like Sakura.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" getting a pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound" as a gift for her birthday on October 9th, if possible, doing birthday-like stuff like eating a cake, both having large ribbon on top of their heads while celebrating or anythign else you like.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Requesting an excited Exodia with a Subway hat on and the Spyro characters (in pic-related) wrapped under his arms (3 on each side) as he says "Subway, eat fresh!!"

Also awesome as hell image, whoever drew it.

Requesting clone trooper from Battlefront 2 holding a copy of Bstorefront 2 like Pat Bateman.

Requesting art of Bahl Λ.

>Drawing lips as anything other than a singular line is a "negroid" feature

Nah. You're a cunt.

Just draw Ageha, something simple. Even a (white) plain dress+heels works.

You're just jelly of our dubs nigger

goodbye drawthreads
I will miss drawing for you
rip in ieces

>Not liking dubs
>Not liking Battlefront 2

Delicious

Whats the point of this board?

Link to the drawthread there

To trick you into buying a Cred Forums pass if you want to spam a new thread in an attempt for fame and glory of gets, boardtans and all that shit people do on new boards.

That's super lovely

Requesting laughing girls pic redone with Mr. G&W (as girl on right) and Qbby (as girl on left, no arms).

Anything that isn't 18+ material basically

I always knew hiroshima was a disgusting gook

they love their pay2win MMOs

Requesting Joker stealing Caroline and Justine from the Velvet Room, Caroline is kicking and screaming and Justine is delighted to go.

Explains why you're here.

Requesting this image to be colored or attempt to continue what was posted in /i/.
fav.me/dajqc9s

Looks pretty neato senpai

So... ive been here for some time because theres a new cashgrab board with less than 1 week lifespan i cant post on because i didnt get baited?

I see, good to finally know.

>Fame and glory of gets
>Pushing OC no one is going to ever draw

Requesting Bastion giving a tour of the Armory
[/spoiler

Awesome user, thanks.

Could you maybe fix the legs a little and trim the stomach? Proportions get a little weird in the lower half, but otherwise really great job.

Streaming the darkest dungeon Amedelion or whatever.

Everyone welcomed for chitchat and shitposting.

picarto.tv/TheHellrat

Requesting Aeris wearing the lingerie on the left.

Seconding this.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Requesting fusions of these three rockstars.

Replace the battlecat and I will see what I can do.

But I like the Rocker Cat, just don't draw one of his yo

Pass then, since I was thinking of doing the whole chart.

Its ok user, I'm sorry to see you go.

Not going, just doing something else. Good luck, you will need it after this.

Requesting Ganondorf getting a Tan at a tanning salon. Speedo and those weird goggles please.

So now you are going to spam your ganon shit too?

Thank you user, sorry to disappoint

Requesting Ky suckling on big lactating Dizzy titties like a baby.

Yes?

>he actually took amber off
Good, good, your learned your lesson quite well, im proud of you.

Now get rid of the mobile game as well.

Nice phone edit but you already admit to both battlecat and ganon shit.

Fuck off nigga, with your OC shittyness.

Phone edit? I just took a screenshot to show its not me. I did say that I request Battlecat shit from time to time but not when I request Ganon.

It's Ember Mclaine you dumb spic OC trip retard. Now remember my name.

Requesting Akane bending over and showing her ass or getting fucked in the ass, fully clothed for both.

I'm just gonna delete my request before more shitposting starts

Requesting Memoca as a lamia with feathers instead of scales.

Requesting for user being bullied

Nigga you suck

The absolute madman.

Kill yourself.

so when are we moving to ?

Now do what he didn't have the balls to do, replace the battlecat.

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe {there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

No, get fucked, bitch

Never. Kill yourself, shill.

That's kinda messed up user.

>poorfag /br/ annoyed that he couldn't spam his shitty requests anymore
sounds perfect
next thread will be in /vip/

Okay, I removed the battlecat, now the fusion is decent.

You're not meee

>tfw can't use paypal to buy pass

Im drawing the Raptor and Battlecats one, just give me a moment. Also they might be right, because its not a humanoid shape it will fuck up the final fusion design.

I am trying to study huge tits. Give me characters and I may shit out some poor sketches for you.

let's do it

Here

You could argue that including a not human might make things more interesting. Not the OR anyhow

I'd actually be mildly tempted to do the I-No and Lord Raptor Fusion

Start with sweater tits.

Requesting Dartrix dressed as Leon S. Kennedy from RE

Shizuku worked as a dairy farmer draw her in stereotypical farmer clothes.

That makes me feel better user. Thank you, also it could be humanoid since there are humanoid shaped cats

>Strange Journey and DOOM continue to get the most based drawfags

I approve of this trend.

Requesting any of the bravely default characters in a proper red mage outfit with feathers and frills rather than flowers

i think she's hot but i have always fucking hated this picture

>implying lopsided tiddies aren't hot

Oh, I though it was about the hair strands

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

Requesting Shatte in a barmaid outfit diligently working an Oktoberfest-themed gloryhole (maybe being spitroasted in one) while holding a glass filled to the brim with semen.

OR here

thank you for this but her face looks weird, that can't be too hard to fix, right?

You request monsters have the mentality of 12 year olds, the hair's doing flips when she's in a pretty normal pose. Also her skull is hueg lol

what? no, the problem is that one of her boobs is like 4 inches lower than the other

Now all is good in the thread, glad to know people are willing to fix their mistakes.

Die

That drawing really is a mess

That cow girl looks familiar. What series is she from?

Tifa in a bondage-type situation where she is restrained by slime, strands, tentacles, whatever, causing her to struggle and jut her tits upward. The shirt can be torn from the resistance too.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

Cinderella girls, but it doesn't really matter since most people know her from all the doujins drawn of her.

I'm actually ok with I-no.

Can people request FF girls not VII? They're boring.

They're not, faggot.

I've requested Lulu before, but nobody ever wants to draw her, even when she's wearing something less complex like this.

I assume they are leftover sketch lines. If they are, then they are probably on a separate layer and he can just delete them

Relm Bondage then?

I hope he's working on it.

I bet you don't like saucer-plate nipple either, nigger. Get out of here you fucking normie.

Don't act like you're me nigga, I want my Rocker Cat. He can have my request since im just gomna do a different one.

But everyone knows the first FF girl was Lightning and she came way after VII

Would prefer Rikku (FFX-2 garb).

>has a problem with the face
>not the ayylmao hands

There are a few anons that like Terra from 6 if you like her and then I'm sure if you prod around you can get some Garnet requests tossed out.

Requesting Saint Martha, on her knees, praying with all her heart and chest puffed out, worshiping her master's dick or salivating at her master's pussy with hearts in her eyes.

meant for

I usually want to request stuff from Refia and the sisters from V, but i dont really do it unless i can think of good ones.

see 's request line for some

The only FF girl I know from a game I've played is Refia, and I can't think of any request for her.

That's fine, just change Roxie for I-no.
True form when.

No those are mine they can't have any

Cloud of Darkness with huge tiddies

Draw a chubby Selkie.

I'd like to think soon, Thor Cat has one now.

I'm not the one who likes lopsided saucer-plate nipples, fag.

also

>if anyone doesn't agree with my shit taste they are normies! ! ! !!

Wheres the drawfriend that was drawing the cute boys?

Requesting a fashionably dressed Miriam or masturbating and/or lactating.

Do more Freya.

Requesting Eiko as a tinny centaur with her top half dressed in an Evoker costume to make her a bicorn

I'll take some requests for some gloomy girls if anyone is interested, mild gore and augmentations welcome.

There would be no shortage of Lulu requests if I knew drawfags would fulfill them.

Lactating tits, topless sun-bathing, 69 with Rikku, restrained by tentacles, milk bath with Tifa, nude wrestling with Beatrix....

I could go all day.

I like you, user.

Rose becoming more flowerlike with a flower blooming out of one of her eye sockets. Maybe make one of her arms a vine or a leg a root.

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

I also know Belle from Crystal Chronicles and Chelinka from Rings of Fate. I also know of Chime and Mira from those WiiWare FFCC games and Charlotte from Echoes of Time I think.
This makes me realize I haven't played a lot of FF games

Hair bondage or cyborg augmentation

Same as before, name a character and maybe get a pen sketch when I get back. I'll be working on Revolver Ocelot at first.

Doomguy

cooking mama

Requesting art of Lucina Objecting in a suit.

Requesting Peko in her bikini stretching with a focus on her ass or doing toe touches with an ass focus. With a giant dildo in place of sword would be great too.

Requesting rule 63 Mistral in full sailor attire.

Requesting a human or humanoid Cred Forums related girl you like but with her hair cut short in the back and with long sidelocks, similar to the girls in the ref.

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

Would something like this be cool? Nice Diddys btw

Bianca the rabbit please.

Thank you user, your post has led me to the light.

>This is used to cut dry wall
>and fuck

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

some actually draw that for a request?
fucking awesome

>stop liking what I don't like
this guy

Oh three bad animes in a row. Bad like your opinion there

no u

>Two of those shows
>bad

Metal Sonic would be nice

Anything in particular? Except for the eye lines seeping trough.

Her mouth and hands look weird too

Selvaria Bles experimentally fondling her breasts

No request, just want you to have a good day.

Even more here

Requesting Elphelt naked or topless milking her breasts herself or being milked from behind, maybe by Sin; otherwise Elphelt in a suit of power armor with an assortment of firearms and weaponry.

Draw any StarFox girl you like.

Preferably the pooch.

Cool waifu, user. Which Freakshow did you find her at?

>those tiny arms

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

Requesting XY Battle Girl having her shirt torn off while in mid fight.

Requesting human Cornelius wielding his magic sword.

Not quite that but sketched something.

>another thread full of the same fucking requests presumably being spammed by the same small group of people

Anyone else losing enthusiasm?

>dat face

Probably not what you were expecting now that I look at it, re-request at your discretion, it was fun either way.

why don't you just draw the requests then

Daaamn.

Something came up so I'm gonna have to get to these later today.

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

noicce

Requesting Inkling wearing Futaba's clothes

Requesting more Shantae mermaids

Fuuug that looks awesome.

Requesting Skull Face making the o face like Grim

Requesting Female Robin in only her tactician coat, with her titties hanging out, lactating while holding up one of her breasts. Alternately breastfeeding a baby Lucina or Morgan is fine too.

Requesting juan reaper and el donte running from la migra

Alright man, hope everything goes okay.

Put Tifa through the process.

Shell bra optional (but encouraged)

Some people just can't accept their ideas and waifus suck.

k-kisama!!

Are you a huyman or a drawfag?

I at least know mine do, I just remain hopeful that other/new drawfags share the same interests.

Because they are bad requests
We need some good requests

Requesting Altina in nothing but an apron, naked apron if you would.