Why does everyone hate her so much?

Why does everyone hate her so much?

It's not her fault that her mom is a bitch

But her mom is reasonable, she is the bitch.

Worst girl and party member in the entire game.
So I bought her game instead.

Tokyo xandu came out? Fucking when?

It's not out in english till next year

She was a bitch for no real reason for most of the first game and outclassed by the other girls in terms of usefulness.

what gamu

She gets over it after the first field study and admits she was at fault too.

She took over Gaius chapter and had too much screentime.

Laurafags in denial. People that have played Muv-Luv can empathize because we're stuck with Meiyafags.

Still doesn't make Alisa better than Emma or Fie.

Its not her as much as it is the fact that having a canon love interest forced that hard in a game which is supposed to let you choose your own waifu is complete fucking garbage.

So everyone who prefers another girl, which is probably 90% of the audience because there's so many to choose from, is bitter towards Alisa on some level for getting the most romantic scenes.

Yeah but Emma and Fie fans are quiet. Laurafags are loud and obnoxious. Sara is best Cold Steel anyway.

Just ignore their sword autism... they eventually will learn to accept it.

Plus we all know Towa is the best Cold Steel.

>bitch for no reason for most of the first game
You mean the first dungeon?

>took over Gaius chapter
Alisa had one event with her grandpa. The majority of that chapter was them explaining about Gaius' motivations and background.

>Emma
Emma's shit in CS1. Spends most of the game being boring as shit and she won't even talk about her background when everyone else opened up about their backgrounds.

The only girls for Rean are Alisa and Laura.

At first I thought she was going to be that typical anime heroine who gets mad because of a lewd accident for the rest of the game, but then she apologized really soon.
That alone made her okay in my book.
Alisa is cute but that alone doesnt make her better than Laura, Fie or Sara.

Laura stopped being better than Alisa after that forced shit with Fie in the midgame.

The best coldsteels aren't in the regular party line up.

Claire is the best, which is why I hope we get to join her team in the next game.

Real best girl.

>emma with her hair down in the hot spring
How could anyone pick anyone but her?

Because the other girls have more personality to make up for their small cup sizes.

I'm sure Sara's bracers are bigger than Emma's orbments.

They look to be about the same size to me but knowing ln rules, the megane class pres always has the biggest tits.

Trails of coldsteel

The only small I've seen is Fie.
Laura and Alisa, for example, are pretty stacked.

>But her mom is reasonable, she is the bitch.
Both of them are bitches and Reinford would be better off if it were just Gwyn and Sharon.

>outclassed by the other girls in terms of usefulness.
You say that like it means something when pretty much every female party member is great in battle except CS1 Emma and every male party member is bad except Rean and Jusis, the latter only for his crafts.

>implying she won't die offscreen between games like her voice actress

>The best coldsteels aren't in the regular party line up.
This shit is literally the worst.

Fuck Class VII, I want a game focusing on CS2's guest characters and Sara. Who the fuck wants to play as ebin wind man or the reject nep when you could have a party with Toval and the Cake Brigade.

>Toval and the Cake Brigade.
>Ein travels with the party for a while
>instead of contributing she just bullies toval until she leaves

>every female party member is great in battle except CS1 Emma
But CS1 had 0 cooldown Art spam

O-oh. Do we at least get the updated version?

No. At least not yet.
I'm sure not buying the basic version when it wasn't even announced until after the newer one existed.

Yeah at the ass end of the game. Up until then, Emma's probably the worst caster overall thanks to her shit crafts and speed.

Alisa's a perfectly reasonable person when it comes to things that don't involve her mother.

>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl

For what reason?

Help, I don't know which girl to bring with me as my love interest into CS2.

For /u/ bait.

Crow for narrative, Jusis for your waifu being trapped in a castle.

And then she continuous to give Rean stink eye for having a possible libido for the rest of the game anyways.