You don't die today. YOU DIE EVERY DAY!!

You don't die today. YOU DIE EVERY DAY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0IaBX8cEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Krieg is best vault hunter.

Krieg was the best vault hunter since they didn't go for the 'lol he's crazy but not too crazy' like all the other characters and just made him straight up insane

Should have been in the base game.

Krieg, originally named Blitz, was going to be in the base game but all his mechanic are based around doing the opposite of what you normally do in an FPS.
>Bloodlust: never stop attacking ever
>Mania: get hurt on purpose
>Hellborn: light yourself on fire
Such insane play styles could've drove beginning players away.

>could've drove beginning players away.
That's marketing bullshit and you know it.

This a Krieg only thread or somethin?

It could be a general Borderlands thread.

Lasers>Eridian>E-tech

The weapons that become grenades when you throw em are fun in the pre-squel because they're OP as hell. Its one of the few things they did right.

I agree with Lasers>>E-tech.
Never played BL1 enough to use Eridian weapons though.

They were also in BL2.

I could swear the grenades "power" of the reload throws was upped in the presequel . In the other games the explosive throw damage was based off base damage and never seemed much, but in the presequel it seemed to have been upped.

To Dump or Not To Dump?

Dump.

And thinking of Gaige, anyone know a good build for her?

Build for solo or team?

Mostly play with a team of Axton, Maya and Krieg.
I've been using a build focused on Little Big Trouble and Ordered Chaos for a while but Deathtrap doesn't seem to be able to last very long without dying.

Listen I appreciate your obvious b8 shit post but you made a mistake coming here let alone even PLAYING a game constructed by that KEK Anthony Burch.
>Literally shilling his womanlet sister Tina Burch objectively shit voice acting
>HAHAHAHAHA YOU REMEMBER THAT MODULE YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU GRABBED FOR ME YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT CONTAINS LAUNCH CODES FOR MUH (my) MISSILE ARRAY? THANKS FOR RETRIEVING THAT FOR ME YEAH THESE PRETZELS ARE P (pretty) gOOD NOW IM GONNA BLOW YOU UP HAWHAW
Go there shitter

If you're part of a team, you'll want to use a Catalyst class mod, especially since you have Krieg and Maya which both benefit from bonus elemental damage. Your team is pretty solid so you should try to be one of your teams main damage dealers, which means putting lots of points into Ordered Chaos and Little Big Trouble. You'll want a shock weapon with good fire rate but small magazine size to fully benefit of Gaige's Anarchy stacking. Don't wotry about getting the skills at the top of Gaiges skill trees, they're not very useful.

this

chew you havisfaction a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up

f is anothny burch is a faggot
u is for ur a cuuuunt
n is for niggers who dont ever pay their taxes
(cause they donT have a job lmao)
(fyi this is like the spoingebob f.u.n. song please imagine its liek that kkk bros)

Moxxi best girl
prove me wrong protip you cant

What is this shitposting majick i see? Is this meemery fresh or old

Youre on the wrong board kiddo

shut the fuck up stop projecting

Well I've got the Leg Catalyst mod so I'll give that a go.
What would you say are the need to have skills though?

>makes a nonsensical post with a song in a thread about a game he doesn't like
>gets called an autist
>"STOP PROJECTING"

WRONG
pic related

Listen here fucko. I'm a grand elder that will fuck ass you're fucking ass you pile of morbid obese black and black skinned shit fuck faggots and fuck you
project this cock into your mouth you bible rejecting shit mongrel
>>>/theboardwiththerestofyouracistfedoratippingfuckasses/

me pic

Needs more hair.

who are you quoting

(You)

this sounds like some bullshit they would stick in a "making of" video

people could just not pick him

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah

ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus

hahaha! ;)

>pic related it is the burch the enemy to society

This is my current setup. I'm playing solo, though.

Captain Scarlett is true best girl.

hi

>Buck Up
I've never really found it all that usefull, I mean, I've seen Deathtrap try to use it on enemies before!
Plus, for me, it would really annoy the Kreig player who uses the Firehawk

cuck up more like it you fucking dumb libscum sjw turdfucker

You won't need that if you play with Krieg. Like I said that's my solo build and Buck Up can sometimes save your ass or fuck you in the ass.

Thats a fair point.
What shield is that?

>Not recognizing the Bee

The Bee.

If you play with Krieg, there is no need to be anywhere near enemies so you should be able to keep The Bee up consistently. Then again, you have Maya so you don't have to worry about dying so you might go all-in to avoid missing your shots.

Also somebody should have a magic missile for guaranteed slags.

I thought it was, just not 100% sure.

>Don't wotry about getting the skills at the top of Gaiges skill trees, they're not very useful.

I'll give you With Claws, but Make it Sparkle + Robot Rampage one-shots mobs.

>Make it Sparkle + Robot Rampage one-shots mobs
Hmm, never tested that. Does it still work at OP levels?

We all have a Magic Missle that we can use, I tend to stick to Chain Lightning or my Quasar, mainly for when I swap to my Kitten to heal.
Also, is it worth slagging Deathtrap? I can't tell if he can actually slag enemies or not.

middle tree for the most part isn't much worth it imho

Only ever got my Gaige up to OP6, but it's still fairly effective.

Half the time, though I just use Make It Sparkle to make DT slag everyone for me.

My main weapon is a Shock Lyuda and this feels like the strongest build for it. I could probably take something away to put more points on The Nth Degree, though.

Post builds.

This is what i'm using right now.
Might try something similar to

>All these level 72 ITT
>mfw
I didn't bother to buy the second level cap, the damage scaling is so retarded they HAD to make enemies oneshot you to make it challenging. Too fucking bad this wasn't supposed to be a instagib dm game.

But that includes today.

i hope that when bl3 rolls around gearbox will have learned the few things that blps got right

balance was a million times better for one

If the presequel had the same amount of content BL2 had, it would have been the best game in the series.

Shame about the only DLC taking place AFTER you've finished the main story and only 2 bosses (Eclipse and The Sentinel) to prove your worth.

BLPS did have better enemy balancing, shame almost everything else was shit

that and most bosses with legendary drops not being farmable, like that's half the fucking shit i did in 2

it had potential for sure, the characters felt so much more fun to play than 2's

Balance was better in BL1, only the guns were OP.

I have a feeling that the reason for the fucked scaling is to force you to use slag.
Hopefully slag is as universally reviled as I hope it is and is permanently replaced with ice.

>I have a feeling that the reason for the fucked scaling is to force you to use slag.
Pretty much.

You don't use slag AT ALL in a Normal Playthrough and is still kind of pointless in TVHM. Is only with UVHM that they go full retard and is obligatory to use that.

>enjoyed the skill tree and perks BL2 had
>can't play it again because of the shit dialogue and retarded enemies

Is there a mod that fixes it?

>options
>audio
>voice
>set to 0
WOW, THAT WAS HARD!

Borderlands writing for select vault hunters banter is nearly tf2 level of memorable lines and deliveries

Fight me faggots

>Not liking Gaige's Anarchy quotes and her praising for DeathTrap.
>Not liking Krieg's insanity.

You can do OP8 and not slag anything but bosses with a Krieg melee build.

I like the quotes, but the dialogue you get from quests and story missions is fucking annoying.

Krieg and Salvador are both broken as fuck, that's not new.

more like
>can't play it again because BURNED THE FUCK OUT

>they removed Krieg's quoting of hamlet when he burns
>when he goes super psycho he stops using his normal quotes because they didn't put in more voice lines

>wanted Battleborn to succeed to support Borderlands
>it's a total failure
>Randy is a fucking shithead that won't acknowledge he fucked up and that Borderland is his only saving grace

BL3 can't come fast enough.

>tfw no Borderlands 2 with Presequel characters
This is what the Handsome Collection should have added; making Timothy, Athena and the others playable characters in BL2.

>Borderlands fanart
lel

Does TPS get any better on True Vault Hunter Mode and beyond that? I've completed it twice on normal and I just haven't been able to get into it like I did with BL2.

Craig is okay but Nisha is better

Nope.

You only have The Sentinel and EOS/Eclipse as raid tier bosses. The rest of the game plays exactly the same.

i liked it but i've also pumped over 600 hours into bl2

don't force yourself through it if you don't like it but i'd say it's worth giving another shot

No.
Kraig is insane.
Nisha is epitome of ironic word "EDGY", she is also cringy as fuck.

>not "jump and keep shooting to deal a billion damage" athena
shit taste fàm

>Gave him unique dialogue to accompany his Raving Retribution talent
>Pitchford had them disabled from the game since he felt they distracted people from in-game dialogue
>The spectacular Anthony Burch written dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0IaBX8cEU

Post favorite manufacturer for each weapon

Sniper rifles: Jakobs

Pistols: Jakobs

SMGs: Maliwan

Assault Rifles: Vladof

Shotguns: TOOOORGUE

Rocket Launchers: Bandit

I hate Tina in the base game but she's pretty good in the DLC

Jakob's shotties (in particular the Striker) are ok, especially if you get the variants with the vertical foregrip (+2 projectiles fired)

>tfw youre still not Anthony Burch