Daily reminder to practice good posture

Daily reminder to practice good posture.

I'm already fucked, might as well embrace it.

Don't need that, I already have ankylosing spondylitis as a reminder.

or alternatively make attempts to correct what you can so instead if bring majorly fucked, you're only a little fucked.

Once shit posture became overkyphosis tiers of shit it's too late and nothing can be done to fix it. I'm at that stage.

> PC Master Race XD

>he thinks slouching on the couch is good posture

posture this

why is she so retarded

GOLEM GET YE GONE

ovaries

>Try to maintain good posture
>Slowly start sliding down in my chair as I get more comfortable
Every time.

Spending too much time around Kojimbo will do that to you

She's from Limburg

post pics

My back's already destined to be fucked from my shitty squat form.

>not strapping yourself to the back of the chair

>tfw stopping squats before blowing up my spinal discs

feels pretty ok

I dont let my buddy do bent over row anymore because he cant straighten his fucking back out

Who highback/ottoman combo here?

>nice posture for a while
>Decide to fap
>After finish, slouching till i go to sleep

>Somehow hurt my back doing regular back extensions a few weeks ago
>Was fine after a few days but I've been too scared to do anything that might potentially stress my lower back ever since
Guess I'm gonna be a walking skeleton forever

My posture is already fucked from sleeping in my side so it doesn't matter. My right ankle is doesn't line up with my knee, points off to the right, and makes massive cracks/pops when just walking. It's too late.

How do you actually fix this? Stretching? No, seams too easy must be some other way...

I sleep on my side too and I've never had it fuck with my posture. If anything it should be fucking up your shoulder not your legs, how the fuck are you sleeping?

sitting with your spine straight repeatedly

Reminder to stretch

No chair in the world allows that. The only way to keep it straight is to not touch the back at all. You might as well sit on a stool.

I use to sleep on my stomach and then I started to sleep on my back. I use to use a slab of foam with a pillow cover as a pillow which was more comfortable to sleep on the side with, I eventually invested in a memory foam pillow and it forced me to sleep flat on my back.
Just get a decent pillow if you can't afford a mattress.
Also not OP.

>getting carpal
nah.

That causes something much worse than carpal.

Wh-what's worse than carpal?

I even have a post it on my screen reminding me to have a good posture
I dont want to end like quasimodo

mustard gas

Thank you kind op ;D

How old are you?

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I recline sideways on my gaming PC

I HAVE to sleep on my side. If I sleep on my back it takes forever to sleep and if I sleep on my stomach I get fucking sleep paralysis

Sleeping on your side is bad?
I've tried sleeping on my back but I just can't.

yeah baby, don't know how I survived so long without one

I've slept on my right side ever since I can remember and I have a normal posture

Don't do this, it turns your arm into mustard gas

>tfw transitioned into a more active lifestyle too quickly and am now overly self conscious about my posture