Xenoblade X

This games' soundtrack has the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

Sawano, if you are reading this, please fuck off and never touch another video game again and stick to your shounen-style, melodramatic mainstream anime shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77e3D7bJAXg
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Nez_ZRw8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw&index=2&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R
youtube.com/watch?v=sXDHBveGR3Q&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R&index=51
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrm7uTvsyPk&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R&index=50
youtube.com/watch?v=L1aBg6qIGdU&index=55&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R
youtube.com/watch?v=dmiAUWyAjqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f18U2U3M44Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, Jaewong

Hi jaewong

I bet when Sawano puts down his cup of tea, he smashes it down as hard as he can.

I honestly liked Noctilum's music.

Apart from the vocal sounding like it was ripped from a stock sound library.

The game plays out like a schlocky mecha anime itself so it fits perfectly. I enjoy the cheesiness of the presentation.
Also, Noctilum and Sylvalum's themes are fucking good.

Nah, I was ok with that.
the real travesty was the fucking Skell fighting music.

>The game plays out like a schlocky mecha anime itself so it fits perfectly. I enjoy the cheesiness of the presentation.

What makes this sad is that I don't even think the developers thought it was shlocky and cheesy. That what's makes it even more sad.

To be fair, his sound effects especially for mecha, are top tier.

And his piano pieces are goat.

youtube.com/watch?v=77e3D7bJAXg

I'd rather have this than another orchestral soundtrack. It was a lot more interesting, even if some of the tracks didn't hit. I'm not knocking orchestral stuff either, sometimes you just wanna hear something else other than strings and pianos in an rpg. WAN TWO THREE FO

I loved the OST. Only a bootlicker gump like you would complain about it.

A soundtrack in the style of Chronicles wouldn't have fit X at all either.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Nez_ZRw8Q

This this literally the best boss theme. Nothing in XC compares.

>you just wanna hear something else other than strings and pianos in an rpg.

Over half of the XCX OST is made up of strings and there are four piano tracks.

Basically you want more dudebro rap rock playing while you wear your cap backwards and just kill things. Get fucked.

You've gotta be kidding me. Those vocals are so fucking hollow and evoke no atmosphere or anything meaningful. It's just shallow wailing over a track and it sounds like she wants to vomit. The there's the guitars that sound so fucking goofy that they destroy any kind of intensity. The music is just style over substance. I guess that's all you want though isn't it. It sounds like some silly shit that you'd hear in Bayonetta while Bayonetta does some over the top spins and back flips.

Sawano fucking sucks.

It's incredibly obvious that the developers didn't think too seriously about the story or setting.

You must be really enjoyable in parties, jaewong

Its like you disregarded everything else I said just you you could be angry at me for whatever reason. I never said any of those words, but there you go putting words in my mouth. Why are you so mad that people like things that you don't?

youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw&index=2&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R
youtube.com/watch?v=sXDHBveGR3Q&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R&index=51
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrm7uTvsyPk&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R&index=50
youtube.com/watch?v=L1aBg6qIGdU&index=55&list=PLvXMARe51eeakpkIZczyy3RsWlOQx3M4R
youtube.com/watch?v=dmiAUWyAjqQ

WIND BLOWS
HARD IN DECEMBER

High Quality

youtube.com/watch?v=f18U2U3M44Q