Why does everyone hate this company so much?

Why does everyone hate this company so much?

Assassin's Creed: Unity for me

I don't

YEAH man! I don't get the hate either?? Like HOW could you possibly hate

U B I S O FT
B
I
S
O
F
T

nice bait post you fucking retard

>Cucksoft
>every title panders to foreigners, women, and fags
>the white men in the company are all sissies with no backbone
>they won't take asscreed to japan where it belongs

This is why

I don't. They produce some great games like Far Cry 3 and 4, Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, Rayman Origins and Legends. And also produce a ton of shit including every single Assassin's Creed ever.

I play the good and ignore the bad.

This

Is the ea broches and fucking ac unity

I hate ubisoft but I

Because now they don't do anything but Assassins Creed spinoffs.

Reminder that this is all fake.

It's real

>every assassin's creed ever is shit
>some shitty generic 2d platformers and fucking Far Cry 3 and 4 are good

Your opinion means nothing.

Its real but its misleading

The top is one game studio and the bottom is all female workers from all ubisoft offices taking a picture together

What went right?

>from all ubisoft offices taking a picture together
you are still wrong. it's just their Montreal studio staff, without the guys. Not a single dev there, just marketing, HR and other art teams.

Greedy and disrespectful nazis.

i dont like ass creed

or what they did to far cry

and i think we are out of franchises :/

the downgrade

I dont. Many of their games are a guilty pleasure for me.

They used to make game that required some level of skill, now all they do is casual open world skill trees with "you are being spotted" bars and see-through-walls enemy marking.

They stopped giving me my annual AssCreed.

>Netcode so bad your shooting people through walls
>Make the game about shooting people through walls
Genious

They consistently under deliver on promises made and make the most generic action games available.

>We are so proud of how we fired all the men from the company and only now hire women
>This is gender equality at it's finest

See

>Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends
>Shitty and generic

Far Cry 4 sucked.

WHERE WAS THE FUCKING SNOW?

Everything

uPlay is pretty bad

Reason I didnt get the new anno

Uplay.

>crank out games on a yearly basis
>assembly line style development
>clinical gameplay, very generic and boring
>lack of passion and effort is apparent in all their titles
>lie about features and details that never make it past presentations
>killed off rainbow six patriots in favor of the 5v5 "competitive" squad shooter to get the csgo community drawn in
>watchdogs was full of broken promises and broken gameplay
>every assassins creed that came out after 3 was horrifically unpolished, broken, and unoptimized
>ubisoft promises all sorts of shit for their games that they cant back up
The division was supposed to be a destiny killer but was dead on arrival

Ubisoft did nothing wrong.

They're like EA's little younger brother. Only their games are slightly better.

All their games are so similar. They all are open world. They all have skill trees. They all have unskippable cutscenes. They all have some kind of wallhack mode.

Delivered some god tier games in the past, then started to dumb them down for drooling mouth breathers.
I think it was somewhere around 2006/2007 when everything fell apart.
Haven't bought a single game from them since and won't in the future, hopefully hostile vivendi takeover soon so they have a taste of their own corporate medicine.
Greed is bad.

>killed off rainbow six patriots
Good

>chan uff?

What dif he mean by this

because they hold the rights to many great pc games but they refuse to produce anything decent

>They all have skill trees. They all have unskippable cutscenes
Not true.

>destiny killer

It's like some self fulfilling prophecy.

wat

Since nobody cared to give you one, here's a (you)

Do you even like video gmes?

All Far Cry's have unskippable cutscenes. So does Ghost Recon FS and AC1.

chanka buff?
and does that nigga on the right have 1 arm

>Stale open world formula.
>Buggy releases
>Downgraded visuals
>UPLAY
>Microtransactions.

Did I miss anything?

>The teams from Chaos Theory is not even there now

Will they ever work on single player campaign based on older games? Is there any way to ask the devs about this?

No innovation or creativity.
Make everything and anything DLC.
Downgrades.

>Watch Dogs
>Far Cry 4
>Far Cry Primal
>Any AC past Black Flag
>The Division
>Uplay

They starting to realize this and canning the annualization of Ass Creed and Far Cry probably Watch Dogs aswell

Forgot to mention how they shoehorn females into For Honor and every operator update to R6S includes shoehorned female """operators""" because MUH GURL POWER

The Rainbow Six series and even the Ghost Recon series always had women in them, kid.

I have no problems with them. They just patched a 3 years old game while Harmonix is already charging for a Rock Band 4 expansion.

I've only played Rocksmith and R.U.S.E. though, never played Assassins Creed.

That bald headed fuck on the left with glasses looks like that sex offender who got roasted over his absurdly long neck and goofy ass fuck neck.

AC 3. PoP abandoned for AC in general.

You were able to spot that and miss? >and does that nigga on the right have 1 arm

Has Ubisoft ever made a good game? I can't think of any. Not that I hate the company just curious.

Rayman series and Beyond Good and Evil.

Oh and i forgot,
>Uplay

Honestly, I'll never forgive them for what they did to Prince of Persia.

I hate how they screwed over ass creeds creator and ruined the series, never buying a game from these fags again

Rainbow Six: 3

Ubisoft is fine.

My favorite games by them are Splinter Cell Blacklist, SC Chaos Theory and Assassins Creed Black Flag. I didn't like any of the other Assassins Creed games all that much, but Black Flag was more of a pirate game.

Also, Far Cry 3 and 4 were great.

They really need to stop open world games. They think they found the perfect formula for open world games, so they shove it in every game they can which makes it boring.

>implying none of the first 3 Splinter Cell games were good

think before you make a post user

This was the first franchise that Ubisoft ruined for me. I didn't buy it after all my friends told me how garbage it was, and I haven't bought a Ubisoft game since then.

>muh PoP

wow so much butthurt over this, jesus christ

I couldn't give a shit about PoP, I thought the games were boring and gimmicky even when I played them as a kid

Blacklist is actually pretty great. Nobody liked DA or Conviction too much though

I pirated it and it was shit.

Everything Ubisoft publishes gives off an impression of a filler game you'll maybe play when nothing else is coming out and forget about it shortly after.

what was shit about it?

also you missed out on the spies vs mercs multiplayer and coop spy missions, which were the most fun parts of SC Pandora Tomorrow and SC Chaos Theory anyway.

Sorry that you wouldn't be kissing a black man like you would want, faggot.

Ayy nice GETs

they consistently release 8/10 games, sometimes 6/10 games, and occasionally 9/10 games. The AC games have the best animation and motion capture work in the business outside of Naughty Dog's games

Brother, please. Blacklist is an okay game. It's a fucking awful Splinter Cell game.

what did they patch? rocksmith 2012? 2014?

They have some shady practices and a few bad games, but their good games are great. And damn if I'm not hyped as fuck for For Honor.

Uplay shove
Bad games

They pour ungodly amounts of money and effort into making deliberately shallow and casual games.

Of course they're not the only ones nor the first to do this, but they do it A LOT with many franchises that were either good in the past of that have a lot of potential in concept.

>Brings up black men for no reason
Stupid white

uplay.

Same reason I don't generally fuck with ea games.

I shouldn't have to sign up for anything beyond my live account to get your game to work or get weapons or get popups to stop hounding me.

And the unity redownload shit also pushed me away.

nvm they added useless shit and broke custom dlc and custom cable patches

literal jewbisoft

They make what I call "disposable games". That is, they make games with no intention of supporting them in any kind of long run. They make these games and then forget they even exist once their next big game comes out.

I find it difficult to support a business who has this kind of practice.

Because of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

Because they're not an american company

A perfect show of why Ubisoft is shit. Gotta keep this gem safe.

because unlike origin uplay is actually worthless garbage

I probably put 500+ hours into chaos theory mp and Pandora tomorrow mp. The gameplay in blacklist just felt stupid an easy. Like the whole multi takeout thing. Didn't feel like a sneaky man.

They're completely soulless.

Same ugly, bland aesthetic in every game, same handful of gameplay elements, same boring characters and awful writing. It feels like nobody with passion developed these games.

Did Ubisoft ever did a good game?

yeah