ITT: WebM thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M8qa25wza1A
youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gb571RE_A&index=29&list=PLNQ-ok-jMOgOQACZxlk6rueEveTEmPPBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SUfwSt-aP1o
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Item_ammo_ar2
combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Development_of_Half-Life_2#Weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whom am I looking at If I may ask?

miko grimes

>poe hc death

dam lol

Well...that was relatively sad.

I didn't read the filename and had a fun surprise. Thank you OP.

F-fuck dude...

Ha, cool man. I have the audio version on YouTube.

The feeling when you make the first aerial ever that wasn't accidental.

Do you have a crystal dash webm?

What game is this?

not yet

Majin and the forsaken kingdom, a fucking 10/10 game for PS3

what game? looks gorgeous

Hyper Light Drifter

Is that supposed to be the HL 2 pulse rifle?

Why did they change the reload? It was cool as fuck before.

I found it hard to get into. Might try it another time.

this made me tingle.

KORO RINPA!

It runs at 30 FPS because the dev tied game speed to frame rate, so it looks kind of ass in motion

I just have a real love for the company who made it, GameRepublic.

They made Folklore, also for PS3 and were pretty much one of the first devs to understand how to develop for the PS3. Their games all HEAVILY used bloom and particle effects in really pretty ways and it just gave their games a unique feel. They had real passion behind their games but unfortunately never sold well so they went under.

I would fucking KILL for a sequel to folklore or majin, even just a HD rerelease.

actually they just released the 60 fps update dickhead

game runs like butter now, not that it didn't before

That was one of the best runes/relics to have equipped. For me it was anyways.

I was having such a hard time gold medaling in this game until I started strafing more. Then I one shotted everything up to Class 3.

>tfw I was doing this today
Get out of my head user

They spent the entire rest of the series trying to recreate the magic of this fucking scene, goddammit.

You really don't think it should be the other way around? At first debate all she had to do was let hitler talk and everyone could see just how terrible he is.

>They made Folklore
I had no idea.

SFM is the "11-year old on Garry's Mod" of lewd posing.

>Roger A Muirebe

This was before the first debate when that was accurate. And even during the first debate she was also still just going "trump trump trump trump trump."

>bloodlines masquerade dance
>retard

She misspelled "fucking great"

Why don't any games let you play as a super pit bull? I think that would be a fun one.

Holy shit, now I know that feeling of knowing someone saved your OC

how do i get better at knife fights?

Thanks for the OC brah.

Dragon Age Origins lets you control one, unless there are mods to let you use the mabari model for your character.

I love that webm. Hate the game, but that webm makes me wish I didn't.

say what you will, but consoles at least get the cool glove

Now I wanna play RR again

I need to ask, how did you get the alternate color?

wouldn't that just be garry's mod?

average twitch girl streamer

you know theres like 9 different outfits, right?

Each comes with 3 pieces, sword, cloak and companion bot

Each outfit grants a skill, allowing you to have 3 skills by mixing/matching gear.

The blue set, the one I'm wearing there, grants like 3-4x stamina bar so you can perform abilities like no tomorrow, charge slash, chain dash, etc.

You get it by completing the dash challenge in the dash shop. 800 fucking dashes in a row without stopping.

I consider that literally impossible on console, I just copied in an autohotkey script to perform it for PC because theres no way I could ever pull that off.

I hope you mean you made the webm and not "I named it, thus it's my OC"

fuck, 800? i've only gotten as high as 52. I've actually just recently started the game, only finished off the toad boss and went up the mountain a bit. It's honestly a solid game and i love it.

>Share the programs you made with friends

That's fucking baller.

its my GOTY, I have the collectors edition on order from iam8bit. It's such a well polished game, it just needs to be longer.

Really hope the dev pulls through and is able to make a sequel/DLC but who knows.

Hey bro. Want me to write a script so that you can masturbate?

Would that be gay?

And if so, would you care?

Can't wait for Gears 4 next week.

First of all you took out the knife way too early.
The bigger issue is, however, that in the end you're just looking around completely lost, not knowing where anything is. Getting better orientation helps in knife fights.

these scenes are one of coolest twists ever, the movie is honestly pretty fucking great but these fight scenes elevate it to a must watch

I'll rent it today. Holy fuck.

>Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

>All that wasted time and effort on a shit game
>That animation could have been in OW instead where people would actually see it

The position of the hands makes it look suggestively like a penis.

there was a kid like this pinging at work the other day, talked a bit of shit randomly at me. I was indifferent, next day he got fired. I laughed.

you can just pirate it like I did

I have the collectors edition coming so I'll have it physically in december so I don't feel bad about not supporting it

I probably could just do that. My usual pirating sites went untrustworthy or dead in the past few months, though.

She only has a glove on her right hand.

First thing which comes in mind is dick crushing prank script.

That shit for some reason really gets on my tits.

I'm gonna keep the tally on amount of stupid games, used that stupid gimmick with self-building level in front of you.

FEAR: Extraction Point
Prey
Metro 2033
Bioshock Infinite

Anything else I forgot?

movie?

Now all we need is a picture of Beckett with the caption "Thin-bloods were a mistake."

you must have hated Bastion

>normie actors

he doesn't pull the trigger does he.

FFXV Kingsglaive

watch it, its actually good and will make you wish FFXV stars the MC from the movie instead of the boy band

It's tool assisted. Basically machinima. Might as well be watching the latest monty oum video.

Dishonored 2, Portal 2.

>next week
>not pre-ordering the ultimate edition and playing this friday

nigga

thats cool

This'd be a real neat feature in future MMOs when we get to the point where they could handle it without choking.

>Jax on the left
>Jason health bar on the left
What is this bullshit?

Needs a filename

not playing in glorious high FOV and 144fps
>I shiggy diggeridoo
youtu.be/M8qa25wza1A

wtf i hate nintendo now

lmao that's a better dragon ball game than any dragon ball game released

Useless in mmo in it's current conceptual state. However, some dnd parties already blast with this as I know.

hit your target.

What movie is this

the most obvious ones, the cybertron games and portal 2

literally answered this a few posts up, read the goddamn thread

Oh yeah!

I don't think that's a coincidence that I only played that game for 15 minutes, back when it was just released.

Well, Portal 2 I can give a credit, since it didn't conjure up the bits out of nowhere (i.e. the whole test site was a big massive lego constructor)

I just have the grudge against stuff popping out of thin air (perhaps PTSD I got from early FPS w/ lowest draw distance, playing on a toaster and, before that, PS1)

>Portal 2.
that shouldnt count since its LITERALLY self-building and not a le spoopy may may setpiece

post original webm. this is perfect

Holy fuck that walk animation my sides

It's more like a 6/10 game, you must be new to the genre

man, I can't wait to have two way fold out tablet GM screens so that I can have all my info on a display and a screen on their side to show them a facerig of a NPC I'm using to talk to them in real time.
or I'll take a group that can fucking show up when we schedule a day

what is this?

i hit him in the back tho

dark souls pvp

in that scene? no, because it's a food

who's driving the arwing after it drops him off

if its made by the guys who made folklore id be shocked if it was better than that

folklore itself is literally just lost kingdoms if you had less options, the combat sucked more and it had terrible pacing

>It was cool as fuck before.
It made literally no sense because the rifle was never supposed to be an assault rifle

it was a single shot flare gun before

I was thinking about sex in VR glasses, but your idea is fine too.

but thats her left hand....

>just hold forward
>never turn ever
>but le fast lol look @ all le motion blur + sicc thicc loop de loop's :^)

modern future racers are fucking trash

I played that game a long time ago, but wasn't Becket more of a passive observer and protag's personal critic or something?

>no jizz on the face

load of shit m8

Rondo Duo, every "girl" in this game has got a dick though.

Christ those dogs need to be exterminated

>those long-ass unnecessary and probably invincible animations
>those bullet sponge enemies
looks like shit man.

Yeah, he's purely independent and that's what made him survived 300 years. According to the Malkavian fortune teller, him and Mercurio are the only one you can truly trusts.

it's unreasonably hard to do in SFM without it looking like shit tho

>it was a single shot flare gun before

Before what? Before they released the game? I'm not seeing why it doesn't make sense, the devs just changed their minds.

It's still a neat animation showing how Combine technology is more advanced - it has an entire 'magazine' in a smaller, more compact object. And it has an automated mechanism for replacing that object when it reloads.

you should move to montreal then

they recently banned pit bulls entirely so there's there's "pet control" squads that go door to door and seize or execute any pit bulls or unregistered dogs they find

its basically /k/'s gun grabber fantasies come to life, except instead of guns, it's dogs

Wrong thread, nigger.

where would someone get it? so I can avoid going there

Dying Light.

you need to be exterminated

I got it with my GTX 1070. Apparently spending $470 bucks doesn't warrant ultimate edition with the bundle.

holy shit this looks like fun. is it worth getting ?

This is the best one I've seen in awhile.

>round 2

It means Jason won the first round while on the other side. In MK, they just get up where they were and back off if they're too close but stay on the other side.

Will somebody PLEASE fucking fix HoTS already ?

hittinghard.webm

what game?

The internet

read the thread, already replied to this with the answer

still the wrong thread.webm

The whole point of the long ass weapon pickup animation is that they're vulnerable if they try to rush for a weapon mid-fight.

And when you have a fully auto gun with like 100 rounds, the enemies shouldn't really be dying to it in 10 shots. Also on a higher difficulty so they are tankier.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3Gb571RE_A&index=29&list=PLNQ-ok-jMOgOQACZxlk6rueEveTEmPPBQ

SO TAKE

We need a Rated R gritty Mario game, possibly RPG for dialogue opportunities like this.

>remake
>still looks like shit

t. scared little pussycat

YOOOOOO

You haven't played it. Every review says that the game is difficult. People are getting refunds on Steam, because they can't beat the AI.

What game is it?

console is more cinematic

Trust no one.

the good old kripp

Redout.

Thanks user.

>Before what? Before they released the game?
yes, it used to be the "Incindiary Rifle" and the model for the AR2 is actually "w_irifle.mdl"

> I'm not seeing why it doesn't make sense,
you pick up more ammo by picking up copies of the bit on the side of the gun. it would make more sense that that's the magazine. it's also silly that you can only hold 60 or 90 rounds in reserve when there's room for dozens of those little cartridges. It makes tons more sense to remove that whole box as if it's the magazine (which it appears to be, given the ammo pickup models NOT being the little flare thing that keeps getting tapped to fire it)

>Combine technology is more advanced
it's literally not, the resistance science team actually shits on the combine for not having working teleporters. pretty much everything you see of the combine is stuff that Black Mesa or Aperture was already working on in 1999

Let's be honest. The movie is a piece of shit, but also extremely fun.

>Blowout soon fellow stalker

>Speed Bonus +40%
>You did 65 Damage
>Swadian Knight was killed by LiserMister

what the fuck is wrong with this image

So Mario actually kills enemies in the paper world? I always thought that he just knocked them out or something similar to typical slapstick.

Fucking this, pitbulls are assholes, and even worse if the owner is a bigger asshole.

shrug, I thought it was pretty fucking great. Even my normie friends enjoyed it and they know nothing about FF nor do they give a shit about games at all.

Its a good movie m8

>pitbulls are assholes
youre wrong though. you may as well ban german shepards too if you hate a breed based on it being commonly used as an attack dog

>be a super soldier with power armor and hardcore-chainsaw-100rounds-gun
>fight evil monster with similar stats
>hide behind 5cm of old plywood
>wait until your opponent pops up from his cover

wow what an hero

WTF, That's from the AC/DC song right?
He doesn't say 'Thunder Chief'?

My life just changed a little bit

>It makes tons more sense to remove that whole box as if it's the magazine

But the reloading animation is the weapon reloading from the reserve it has of those smaller cartridges (if that's what they are). Does the box even detach? If you had to detach the entire box, replace it, and then the gun 'reloads' from there, you would essentially need two ammo counters - one for how many cartridges you have, and one for the amount of bullets in each individual cartridge.

Whether or not the weapon makes complete sense on every level is pretty irrelevant. The SMG has no mechanism for reloading grenades. The shotgun fires a double shell blast from a single barrel.

It's still a cool animation and better than that webm, which shows the cartridge being replaced each shot. And that's not in keeping with the original animation.

>it's literally not

Obviously in this case it is, since the Combine pulse rifle is a pretty impressive piece of technology. As well as Striders and dropships. Is their technology 100% across the board better? Obviously not, since you still see enemies using normal weapons like SMG's and handguns. But credit where credit is due.

>climbing by held items
this meme needs to die

it's not impressive or fun at all

Hi CTR

What movie?

I thought the bit where he juggled them was pretty cool.

STALKER has also bullet sponges, unless you'll start caring about headshots - then you can even go hunting down even the power-armored enemies and bloodsuckers with a starting makarov pistol.

Also, I fucking hate soulless companies, who don't give two flying fucks about building up the good reputation (fuck, even EA has stuck their head out of their ass and actually started releasing their 6-8 years old games on GOG)

When will we see GoW trilogy on Steam, M$ ?

Game?

peppy or slippy or krystal or falco

what is this? looks rad as fuck

>gears
>super soldiers
>cog armor
>power armor

If any of them wore power armor, the game would not be a cover shooter.

you're in for a treat, m8
youtube.com/watch?v=SUfwSt-aP1o

hyper light drifter

developed by Heart Machine, the developer is dying of some terminal heart condition and the game is highly symbolic of that. The main character bleeds from his chest when that entity is near him and those scenes are metaphors for what the developer feels at times, such as shots through the heart or being body slammed and winded

>since the Combine pulse rifle is a pretty impressive piece of technology.
it's less powerful than the gauss gun

>Does the box even detach?
yes
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Item_ammo_ar2

>It's still a cool animation
you're wrong m8. that animation is wimpy and listless and, if anything, makes the AR2 not fun to shoot. and I love the AR2. it's my favorite gun in the series. but goddamn if that reload isn't godawful.

it is, I think I'm gonna go make more webms of it today

>STALKER has also bullet sponges,
not if you ditch the pistols. rifles take just one good solid burst if not a single shot on most people

why are you bringing up STALKER anyway? who was talking about STALKER? Why did you then launch into a tirade about "soulless companies"? Are you autistic?

Is this red out of formula fusion?

Who the fuck even thinks this?

its Malicious, a ps3/vita game.

Really tight controls and fast paced combat, though a bit short.

Oh sorry, I forgot not everyone is playing on Master difficulty. Trust me, even the railgun won't guarantee you a one shot, if you hit the chest of heavily armored bipedal tank (not even talking about one of the most deadly weapons in-game - Vintorez; you can put 20 bullets into their torso and they would still walk)

b-but what is it though?

>it's less powerful than the gauss gun

It's less powerful than the magnum, this isn't disproving my point.

>you're wrong m8.
Every other gun is real or has a real world equivalent, and reloads as you would expect. The combine pulse rifle is an example of alien, not human, technology. Its reload reflects this.

>wimpy and listless

This means nothing. The animations is good precisely because its low key and fast. That's why it stands out, its an alien weapon. The webm just turns it into any other machine gun.

I will admit the alt fire is much better than the original.

thanks user

> I forgot not everyone is playing on Master difficulty.
Master doesn't affect the damage of your weapons that significantly

>Trust me, even the railgun won't guarantee you a one shot,
you're missing

and are autistic

Mario RPGS are fucking great

Rob Roy, senpai

you smell

darksiders

Game?

>Its reload reflects this.
No, its reload reflects that it used to be a completely different weapon during development, and a tortured development cycle plagued with leaks and rewrites led them to just not bother doing a new animation.

The original "AR2" was just going to be an OICW -- a real-life weapon. Overwatch was going to use mostly if not exclusively modern human weapons, in fact.

combineoverwiki.net/wiki/OICW

combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Irifle

>Overwatch was going to use mostly if not exclusively modern human weapons, in fact.

But they didn't. Obviously the developers decided otherwise.

You thinking they shouldn't have done that doesn't disprove what I've said. You're just saying it could have been different.

Last Dream LXVII: 2

Not even myself.

>but I swear its better than Overwatch guys!

I don't even like Overwatch, but you'd have to be delusional to think this is any good either.

To save people a microsecond of time.

you are objectively wrong about the development of HL2. The AR2 has the reload cycle it has because it's a leftover from its development as the Incindiary Rifle.

combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Development_of_Half-Life_2#Weapons

Weapons' functionalities were consolidated for redundancy reasons. It was felt as not sensible to have multiple assault rifles in the game that all do largely the same thing, so the functionality of the OICW was split up between the AR2 and SMG1, with its scope going to the Crossbow (which also used to be a lot different, mind you -- its icon is wrong because it used to be magazine-fed. It's not in the release version, presumably for balance reasons.)

is KF 2 good?

That was a complete waste of time.
This game has absolutely not a single original mechanic.

It's like I already finished this kind of game dozen of times before.

Won't ever play another indie bullshit again.

Absolutely

Fun with friends.

It's got its downsides, but it's worth the $30 (and you can find it for less on key sites).

It doesn't really get challenging until Class 3, where you need to start hitting perfect lines in order to beat out the AI. And hitting those lines isn't easy even with the wide tracks because the ships are slippery as fuck.

>tfw tempted to buy keys for crates
MUST RESIST
THIS FUCKING JEWERY WON'T TOUCH ME

>games are only good if they innovate
have fun with your VR good goy

Not very good.

It was an interesting looking game but the gameplay was damn dull.

RL crates were the catalyst to me selling my cards from the past few years. Made like $26 for keys.

>still no loopers or dominus gt
suffering

I fucking loved Farscape and the intentional boner moments like these they put in only made it better.

That is pretty freaking great. Pretty sad too.

no, its not.

dont believe their lies

I wish to achieve such bliss

Fucking hell
Does this game actually have charm?

>the ai rubber bands and the vehicles are slippery

yeah that totally makes up for the tracks being basically just straight lines from start to finish and totally doesnt just make it a worse game

also being nice and friendly to others.. But oh noes, I don't get paid for that / have no direct benefit from it

>straight lines
user, you really haven't played the game, have you?

>you are objectively wrong about the development of HL2

All I said was
>Obviously the developers decided otherwise.
which is indisputably true.

>The AR2 has the reload cycle it has because it's a leftover from its development as the Incindiary Rifle.

You've said this before, and I believe you. But so what? Eventually they made it into the combine pulse rifle, and it's my opinion that the reload reflects a part of its origin as a piece of alien technology.

If your argument is that the webm reload brings it closer to its pre-release design, that's great. But when compared to the weapon in the actual release game, the box magazine reload does not fit the intentions behind the weapon.

Are you really this desperate for attention?

how does the bullet time work in multiplayer? does time slow for everyone or just around whoever activated it?

jesus christ

So they cut off his hands and started skinning his face? What's with the massive pole?

Not sure what they're attempting to do here.

anyone know the fucking back story for this?

It slows down for everyone, and there are some perks who have special abilities that activate during the slow-down, or the ability to extend the duration.

I wonder what that would feel like on your dick

I think the 'pole' is a machete they shoved in his mouth to try and stop his thrashing about

STOP POSTING WEBMS, YOU ARE KILLING Cred Forums WITH ALL THOSE Mbs. STOP.

>file size limit is the same as all the other boars (except /gif/ and /wsg/

can someone move this discussion back to hell?

>implying anything can kill the cancer

>fun
Well it really was plain boring.

what a crock of shit

>constant stream of magically appearing bullets anywhere, even inside the vents

> helicopter always shooting from behind you, even in the middle of building, instantly after you turn 90 degrees

it was a bad game

In typical current Final Fantasy fashion I assume this film was visually appealing, but had an absurdly convoluted narrative and poor dialogue. Am I right?

Just rename it to
>Engage

souce to this?

somewhat convoluted narrative but dialogue wasn't terrible.

Overall the movie is definitely worth watching, especially if you are looking forward to the game.

Fight scenes are top notch

JEEZUS

He could have been a partner

>being drastically overleveled just to make webms

>remove all maps that are not dragon shrine
>make good maps
Done.

What movie?

If you have shit taste, and you do seem to, then sure.

How much fucking speed is that? 50+?

Everyone has to farm the occasional Valor scroll.

You're the biggest prick in the thread, though.

My guess is Monty Python.

Why did that II made me laugh so hard?

bullshit, its pretty fucking hard the first times

wat the fuck

>ai rubberband
>difficult
none of this is true
except for the very first race vs AI where you dont have any upgrades and one or two other races the game is extremely easy and you can win with dozens of seconds faster than 2nd place, endurance races can even be won with over a minute plus
they said they improved the AI upgrades to match with the players in the last patch but it didnt really change anything
t. someone who has finished the campaign and played 18 hours

bring guns

>60 fps
they are moving at the same speed retard

>tfw edgelord vs cringelord had one of the best fights in both series

everything about this fight was perfect back when i was a shitter

the fish doesnt move cause it stings it, you can simulate this with a syringe you degenerate

is this game fun

DMC, the gay one

DELETE THIS

why does the ball explode when it goes over the line?

To me one of the most satisfying moments in soccer is to see it hit the back of the net. Dumb.

why though

No one cares about soccer, your normie goose.

Because it's fun going fast.

I figured.

In Mario I think the idea is that he is in fact "killing" them, but it's ok because they're just goofy little caricatures of monsters who just kind of disappear. Then this shit happens.

You literally see Bowser die in lava and become a skelly in some of the games, you know?

This is exactly why the SRK was conceived, and why MK needs more of them.

is fallout 4 optimized yet?
i played it few weeks ago and im getting 40 fps drops all over the place still

This is why I hate Smash 4. That Wolf should have died 4 times during that edgeguard. The amount of work you have to put in to get a kill is ridiculous when the person off-stage, who deservedly should have a harder time getting back, can just do basic recovery shit and get glued to the ledge for free.
Nevertheless, that's impressive.

heh, nice one