Controllers

>Pic Related
This thing is a beast. Almost a year old, and still performing like the day I bought it.
What is Cred Forums's favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1 year
wow it's fucking nothing

>Almost a year old, and still performing like the day I bought it.
Wow, so this thing that you probably spent at least $50 on is still working, and it's almost been a whole year?! They should get some sort of consumer award for high quality. Amazing...

I bought this thing less than a year ago, the sticks are moving in and out, the proprietary headphone jack (don't know the name) is broken, and the right bumper has snapped off. I treat my shit with respect and care, but this piece of crap just fell apart. Microsoft refuses to refund me, or even fix it if I payed for it. A bunch of other people have had these problems too.

more like 150

I've never had a controller that hasn't worked fine for at least a year. A $150 controller better fucking work after that short of a time.

at
least

The rubber on my PS4 joysticks went 3 months before they started tearing.

Wtf are those paddles on the grips?

I'm still using my 8 year old wired 360 remote. A year is nothing.

there are 4 removable paddles that can be remapped to any 4 buttons on the controller. They actually are super nice, but you have to get used to them first.

The worst part is that this fucker is 150 dollars. I bought it because I was expecting something that was nice as fuck, would last me 7 or 8 years, and would be usable on my pc and xbone. Guess i got Microcucked.

You can actually bind them to combinations, too. Like, A+B... etc...

I have no idea what kind of abuse people subject their controllers for this to happen. But then again I'm the only one I know that doesn't have a cracked phone screen. If you want to talk shoddy, the charger for the original Vita might as well be made of paper. I've gone through 3 now. The Vita itself is fine but that cable just fucks itself up with no one touching it.

I really think its just luck of the draw. I broke my phone screen by dropping it onto carpet from like, knee height. It landed on the corner and the actual screen just broke.

Did you update the firmware? Did you buy it used?

The one that confused me the most was people somehow tearing the rubber on their 3DS circle pads, especially around when Smash Bros 3DS came out.

The rubber on mine came unglued a few months back and that was with a launch 3DS that had gone through hundreds of hours of Kid Icarus and Monster Hunter among other things. Put a dab of superglue under it and it was good as new again.

So is the standard xbone controller good? My 360 pad is wearing down.

Dualshock is too small for my hands, so that's out.

I had to change my DS4 two times in a single year.

yes. The d-pad is streets ahead of the 360's.

I want one but I rather have one with bluetooth to use on my PC, did microsoft ever confirm this?

The new one has Bluetooth afaik. It costs 60 bucks on amazon rn

it's also the best controller I've ever used

In my opinion, Xbox controllers are way better than Playstation's. Native support for PC, and you can use any micro USB cord.

Are you retarded? Do you fly into an autistic rage when die in a game?

yes this I understand but I would like to buy the elite version with bluetooth.

Those bottom paddles are so nice

whoops I meant the new non-elite controller

>Almost a year old

360. Sure the d-pad is bad and the fucking left stick starts to drift sooner or later so I have to get a new one but I'll deal with it. It just feels good to hold.

I am kind of curious about the Xbone and PS4 controllers though.

Must admit the elite controller is pretty good, with its modular shit.

Too bad the pricing is insane.

>Native support for PC, and you can use any micro USB cord.

The Dualshock 4 has both of these too dipshit.

Nice one Microshill.

I've heard a lot of people say that the DS4 has shit build quality, myself not being one of them

>better d-pad
>you can use any micro USB cord.
Fuck, I'm sold. Thanks anons.

meant for
my b

I still have my launch DS4 from 2013 in pristine condition.
I also still have my 24 and 25 year old SNES/Genesis, my Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS2 and PS3 controllers work perfectly fine

>HURRR LOOK AT MUH $150 l337 controlla still works after 12 months
Xboners truly are subhumans and ruined video games for everyone.

Not at first, dipshit.

I wanna get one of those but I've gotta wait until my bonus comes.

how is pic related? I'm building a home theater room in my new house next weekend and I really need something wireless to play emulators with. Does it include a usb wireless adapter or will I need a separate bluetooth adapter for it? Will it reach from 10-15 ft away from the PC?

I was thinking of getting this for Gear of War 4. Would it be worth it?

I bet it works great, when you never have to use it.

Why are sonyggers so hostile?

People here are getting angry and saying that their normal controllers still work fine after launch and that you must treat your controllers like shit if yours get worn out. I get a new controller every three months because my thumbsticks get worn out. I don't rage and take it out on my controller, I just play every day for 12+ hours.

No you can't

I also have one of these and I enjoy playing with it on my PC

man wow a product lasted more than a year, you user are a problem within gaming

>43 posts
>28 posters

Yes, get the Gears of war 4 one

360 pc controller for like 6-7 years. Still like new and was £20

1 year isn't very long

Released in 2003 for PS2, bought mine in 2005 I think for PC.

Works fucking marvels, only the gas pedal has loosened a little bit.

Only use it nowadays for Dirt Rally, not many hours a week.

>I also still have my 24 and 25 year old SNES/Genesis, my Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS2 and PS3 controllers work perfectly fine
Cool story, Bro. I still have my NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation, PS2, PS3, Genesis, Atari2600... fuck you, I even have a Virtual Boy.

Why would you recommend the GOW version when it's an extra $50?

alright cool

No.
It never is.

That's awesome! Too bad the next Gran Tourismo will never come out.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs

Absolutely at first. DS4 had PC drivers before Xbonepad.

>aiming with a controller

>Almost a year old, and still performing
My Logitech Rumblepad 2 from 2005 only died this year after being dropped for a gazillionth time and the only problem it has is the d-pad and the left analog stick is unresponsive sometimes. This is nothing to toot your horn about.

good for you.
did you also spend $150 yeach on their controllers just so you could come here after 12 months of use and brag that they are still miraculously working?

And they were awful. Nothing supported them. Generic USB device FTW.
For a console controller, yeah. It is.

It is when the things break easily like
showed.

You gotta defend your purchase no matter the facts.

Are console controllers that fragile? My PS1 controller still works. Too bad I can't find a USB adapter for it.

I recently got an N64 USB converter, it's pretty fun using this shitter to play Overwatch.

Dad, I know you're reading this thread.
The dress wasn't mine, Rich left it in my room as a joke. Please talk to Mom.

Wow, an entire year and the $150 controller is still working?

That is quite impressive I have to say.

Because it looks sick

Nope. I came here to see what everyone enjoys gaming on. Had plenty wired controllers fail, but this one has been fantastic. My Naga and Blackwidow have been going strong for 5 years now, but some games feel better with a controller.

>For a console controller, yeah. It is.
My GC controllers are all still fine
Hell my fucking Genesis controllers still work

Wipe the sweaty finger dust off of it before you take a picture. or people might assume you to be retarded or something.

I got a regular bone controller for my PC for $40 over a year ago and it still works like it did day one.

I am retarded.

>here's your controller bro

How is it compared to dualshock? Seems a little uncomfortable and that dpad...

That D-Pad is interchangeable. I prefer that, but you can swap it for the basic Plus Sign. Dualshock4 felt really good, but fell apart. You could probably bludgeon someone to death with the Elite, and go right back to playing vidya.

grasping at straws

>demagnatized on purpose
>negative dead zone on purpose
>anti microsoft

Sony shill detected.

Idk about the 4 but the 2 and 3 are pretty solid, 2 more so

I like the ds4 so far. If it had some back paddles and the triggers were replaced with buttons itd be 10/10