youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0fl3-VXwQ
youtu.be/kWPo45g9CHg?t=22m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=JfDnrW-pnXU
youtube.com/watch?v=9oo1I8ouVR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gif
>doesn't move
wtf....

Now imagine how he must feel constantly playing a single game as his job.

he enjoys the game

>starting with Breath of Life
Why IS this allowed?

It's a roguelike and he likes it so he keeps playing.

its more like tradition
when i am bored as shit this is life saver

Why is this allowed?

Because you allow it.

This. Why are people complaining about free content?

Also rank the NLSS crew:
Ryan>Josh>Dan>Nick>>Rob>Austin>Baer>>>>>Cobalt

wow, i feel really empowered from this reply.
my life really is in my hands, isn't it?

>roguelike
Get out of here, stalker.

It's where most of his views, and therefore revenue, comes from.

>Hating on Northernlion
>Not hating on Colbalt Streak

His Isaac videos are great for falling asleep to

DRY BABY

This. He's a gigantic cuck while the rest of the NLSS is redpilled as fuck, even Nick. Cobalt is just an outcast and needs to be axed from the show immediately.

Let's Plays are cancer but it's not like Isaac is some massive time commitment per run. Play half an hour a day and slap the recording up online, easy money if you have enough viewers. The real question is who's even watching some guy play the game 500 times?

It offends me you even count Cobalt as part of the crew.

He's literally an autistic sperg

>nothernlion
Kill yourself.

>Making a living playing video games and yelling at your cats alone in your room.

A gift and a curse.

>See he has literally hundreds of Isaac videos
>Fucking autist
>End up watching one way later
>He's actually pretty amusing

Because the game is big enough to allow not only a large number of permutations but interesting enough for it not to become boring + Northernlion's commentary is actually funny and engaging?

>tfw people will watch let's plays and at the same time yell at you for pirating

i cant rank them, they're all great barring cobalt who hasn't really found a fitting place in the dynamic

austin in a competitive game like london or chicken horse is the best though

Go shitpost somewhere else.

>buying a pass
Kill yourself.

Yes, Now take it.

I'm not a YouTube fag, what does 500 mean?

>being poor
Kill yourself.

>Why is this allowed?

Oh, thats not the bad part. The bad part is that he's still shit at the game, and still makes rookie mistakes, after running the game over 2K times.

Not to mention the transition into Rebirth.
>Has played the original to like 800 episodes
>Rebirth comes out
>WOAH WHATS THAT, WHATS THIS, HOLY SHIT WHATS THAT
>Its just a pill, a penny, and literally a tier 1 enemy or something

Speaking of Isaac, when will that fat fuck release +? I want to have mods that make the game fun again.

dumb passposter

>trusting chink moot with your money

Edmund really outed himself as a hack with Afterbirth's release. It completely killed my interest in the game.

>just letting the site you love die

jeez if you hate him so much you can always you know stop watching him ?

>implying hiroshimoot isn't just being a slimy fuck like with 2chan

You know the screenshot is available to peolpe who don't watch the video right?

best youtuber

and you can get the context from the screenshot?

Yes. A guy has done 500 videos playing the same game

T O M O

O

M

O

This. I 100% Rebirth and dropped Afterbirth after Edmund acting like a little fucking child and the expansion itself being shit.

Never getting my money again.

I like Northernlion's NLSS stuff. It's the best e-celeb shit around.

But I can't fucking stand any of his youtube content. He looks like he's trying to make a point to play the most boring shit imaginable.

this

this videos being isaac isnt the point, its just an easy and simple output for commentary

sure

NL is essential, without him there's no one to play off anyone. He's elder god tier.
Josh and MALF are god tier because they bantz well.
Rob is great just to serve as the punching bag of the group, if nothing else.
Baer and Austin are good
Nick is inconsistent as fuck, sometimes he's funny, most times he's not
I don't care about Cobalt one way or another
Eliminate Dan. He's twitch personified.

I forgot about MALF lmao
I'd put him under Austin

without NL those guys are just nobody to me he is carring them alone

>DRY BABY

You're so hip

You guys know that this is just his current Afterbirth series, right?

He's played a lot more Isaac than that.

What an autist.

he's actually a normie with a korean gf

Wife*

I know people watch it for the commentary but god damn Isaac is such a snoozefest to watch. No fun physics shit that other RNG roguelikes such as Spelunky has.

NLSS is god-tier though.

ree

its less about the isaac and more about listening to a canadian man ramble about music or killing jaywalkers

>being such an uncreative loser that you can't even write your own shitposts, instead having to copy the work of people infinitely funnier than you
Kill yourself.

>killing jaywalkers
classic NL

?? i just made this shit nigger

just couldnt post it on VIP

Ryan > Dan > Josh > Austin > Baer >>> Rob >>>>>> Nick >>> watching vine comps >> Cobalt

Man I love me some NL I wonder what VOD he is going to do after GTA 5.

I don't get why people actively hate Cobalt.
At worst he's a non-factor, at best he's mildly entertaining in combination with other people sometimes.

Congrats

thanks, i worked hard on finding cuckstamp users to post this shit on, i see very little on here

Get out Cobalt

He's just an incredibly obnoxious nu-male type SJW. I'm not saying those as buzzwords either, watch any NLSS with him in it and he won't stop spouting his shitty political opinions even though NL makes an explicit point to not talk about politics on the show. Seriously every 5 minutes with Cuckbalt it's FUCK TRUMP this, FUCK TRUMP that, he's fucking annoying.

He should play through the Dishonored Daud DLC's, they're great stuff. GTA V sucks and is boring to watch.

Funny how people that hate Cobalt, a non-entity, seem to all like Dan, an actual obnoxious person that poisons everything every time he's there. I imagine they're the same kind of people that actually bother chatting on Twitch, spamming kappas and shit.

sugar gay

>It's a LPer with a face cam
Into the trash it goes

its because his comedy doesnt suit the NLSS at all
cobalts "comedy" is more of just fucking twitch memes spewed all over the place.
a perfect example was during death stair (i want to see more of this game played on the NLSS) cobalt's comedy was just saying dumb shit like "wreckrino!!!" while the rest of the NLSS crew actually bounces off one another when it comes to comedy and work together, even rob can do that and hes one of the stupidest motherfuckers ive seen

All the same person.

>anime
within the garbage it's put

I want him to do Mass Effect 3 or the Dishonored DLCs. Wrap up his ongoing stuff, yknow?

Also he needs to play Oblivion or Morrowind after that, with essential mods.

>Hates on anime
>Posts on a Japanese anime imageboard
Kys

top tier rankings friend

also I'd include MALF and put him inbetween Ryan and Dan

Not that guy, but why do people bother posting these screenshots, as if it proves anything?
It would take seconds to alter one, if anyone cared to.

shit i completely forgot about MALF
put him above Josh

Not that guy, I think anime reaction images are fine as long as non-anime reaction images are accepted on Cred Forums as well.

The thing is, attitude like yours is extremely obnoxious and accomplishes nothing productive. You should probably stop posting like that if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

Try screenshotting, photoshopping and posting this reply in the next 10 seconds.

>Japan = anime
total fucking weeb detected

I direct you to the "if anyone cared" part of my post.

Shut the fuck up and go back to plebbit

Close but no cigar

That's exactly what I mean. I hope you aren't the same poster and you're just trying to make him look bad. Please learn to love yourself and stop being so hostile and defensive for no reason all the time, okay? Every person has value.

It takes less than 5 seconds for me to take a screenshot and upload it, it's less work than you typing out these posts.

Anyone have a link to NL rapping Twista's verse from the 2003 banger Slow Jamz? I know it was during an Isaac episode but good luck finding which one.

Also top 3 NLSS moments? Cloud cam, diglett and bumpton blazer always crack me up.

samefag

Shit, you got me

I can do this all day.

Best NLSS moments for me was the entirety of the WWE16 segment of this episode:
twitch dot tv/northernlion/v/86448982
They NEED to play more WWE. It's so glitchy and hilarious. Nick's HUAH made me lose it too.

We are all impressed.

I'm not the one acting like this matters in any way.

>he pronounces the decimal in URLs as "dot" instead of "full stop"

What did he mean by this? I had to make a dot to get past the retarded spam filter.

>nl always looks incredibly uncomfortable on video/in pictures
>always wearing a hat, even while streaming from his own home

why cant he just get over it and embrace the bald

NL and his crew are godlike
Cobalt is just a retarded sellout monkey

Thats just for Afterbirth, he probably has around 3K videos about the Isaac series.

I think that's just how his face is, and the hat thing isn't even true.

I like that list, but I would rank Austin on Nicks level. It's probably just me but I really can't seem to warm up to this guy. He was pretty good during London but that's it. And his nickname always makes me think that he's some kind of hyper furry, which doesn't make it better.

See
That's all of his Isaac series videos.

Hold on, I just checked and I'm wrong.
That playlist starts at Let's Play - The Binding of Isaac - Episode 815 [Cruise Control]

Fuck me...

>NEWEST binding of isaac episodes
His non-Rebirth isaac series is like 1k episodes long. He's got over ~2.5k total now.

>gf
I always thought that she looks like a little asian boy and it made me question NLs sexuality for some reason.

hats are comfy and he lives in vancouver which is sunny a lot and never gets too cold. I'm not even bald and I wear a cap a lot.

This is his Rebirth playlist

so if he's played the game exclusively while recording then he's played around 275 hours if each video is 33 mins.

He loves him some Isaac is all I can say.

Each video is not 33 minutes, they sometimes stretch to an hour and a half at the max. They're more like 50 minutes each on average, he has a few shorter ~20 minute episodes but those are pretty rare.

He streams it all the time too.

See
Northernlion has played at LEAST 2,000 hours of Isaac.

>The Lost win with Ipecac
>DRY BABY

It took a while but he got gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0fl3-VXwQ

sweet merciful crap I have vastly underestimated how much he played that game.

Is Baer a furry?

Half of the NLSS crew are furfaggots. Fox being the most blatant one.

>bear
>fox
>alpaca
>wolf
>geese
what a bunch of furfaggots

Ryan>Malf=Josh>Dan>Rob>Austin>Baer>Mathas>Nick>Cobalt

Nick is only good for the first segment, anything competitive or multiplayer and he turns into a salty bitch making background noise.

Anyone watching Ultimate chicken horse? Some of the best content on the channel

>geese
kek
>also forgetting lion

This series is making me hate Austin.
>muh coins
>i'm gonna bomb the cool shit you made because you bombed muh coins

It is very funny.

NL on the real tip is one of the best youtubers, he has a great voice, interesting to listen to and his content is good

His knowledge on early 2000s rap and r and b just astounds me and he even inspired me to increase my vocabulary

you can't blame him, he's jewish

I know what you mean but I like it when he makes the come backs and shit, very funny imo

it's doable

yeah he fucking sucks at the game or he just isnt trying, I dont know which

This list is perfect user.

>getting a thai-bride is hard

Would you guys run over the trespassers or die in the car?

When will dad squad return?

DRY BABY

save it to notepad and enjoy

the controls seems floaty as fuck tho. Maybe he's played less than the others, idk

Am I the only one who loved the shit out of his NV LP but couldn't stand F4?

I played it, it's a little floaty but not really in a bad way

Because plenty of people want to watch it. Who are you to complain?

Nl felt the same way

>tfw you have watched a majority of those video
>tfw dregs of society

DRY BABBEH

Because there a people watching it.

I miss DkS1 invasion streams so much

Ryan > Austin = Nick > Josh = Baer > Rob > Dan >>>> Cobalt

>Dan and Josh that low
>Nick over Josh
>Austin=Nick

>Ryan>Josh>Dan>Nick>>Rob>Austin>Baer>>>>>Cobalt
Ryan>Josh>Dan>Austin>Rob>>NickBaer>>>>>Cobalt

My favourite video series of all time, some of the funniest jokes of all time.
youtu.be/kWPo45g9CHg?t=22m19s

Fight me, twitch memer
Josh and Dan are overrated

You're the same faggot from earlier. Fuck off.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JfDnrW-pnXU
>mfw 1:08:40 and onwards

I don't agree with most of his list but Dan is still placed way too high.

Dan sucks.

I like how this episode has become an archetype. Now every run where he's simultaneously unkillable and does shit damage is a trainwreck.

>They don't share my opinion it must be a samefag
Fuck you.

>That was over 5+ years ago
Holy shit your Old

and those episodes are always the hilarious ones. I like my egg well boiled and salty.

real talk how is Ryan so fucking based?

i've never seen an e-celeb that manages to remain both funny and relatively uncontroversial.

this

only change Dan with Austin

Ryan > Dan > Joshua > Rob > The MALFster > Austin > Baer > Cobalt > Mathas > Figurative shit > Literal shit > Nick

This is the objective ranking.

>no damage control photoshopped screenshots of posts without the (You)s
You just flat out admitted it lmao, at least put the effort in next time

It's pretty obvious by your consistent terminology too, you keep calling Dan "twitch personified" and so on.
Just stop. You already posted your opinion 4 times in one thread, that's enough.

Rob can be extremely funny sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=9oo1I8ouVR4

Get off my site you youngen. Before I get my beating cane.

He is just a chill guy that's living the dream with a tiny wife and some cats.

Malf=Josh>Ryan>Rob>Nick>Austin=Baer
NLSS only, most of their solo stuff isn't good

>egg

wish he did more eggcam on stream again

it's because he's perfectly content with where he is. he doesn't want to become the next Pewdiepie, he just wants to keep the fanbase he already has, so he never tries to appeal to a wider (younger) audience by doing "SILLY WACKY REACTION CAM" and playing the newest FOTM games with zany editing.

he's also just an actually decent entertainer and a chill guy.

Of course Nick had to be some kind of bitchy idiot about it. I want to punch this unfunny retard so bad.

>I-I don't understand why they don't love Dan
>They must be samefags
Congratulation, you're a retard.
Go back sucking on Dan's cock instead of accusing people of being the same person just because they don't share your shit opinion.

>Why didn't I move? Why don't YOU go kiss MY MOTHER with that mouth so she knows what true intimacy feels like?
He really fucking lost it at that point

Haven't read the thread but I hope all you jokers aren't hating on my main man N to the orthernlion - Northernlion.

The dude has a freaking talent for knowing the most random trivia and using it to make hilarious jokes through the use of his lightning-fast wit.

Dan is a great guy who has incredible comedic timing and works well with Ryan when they're roasting eachother. His book is pretty good as well.

Rob is /ourguy/. Friggin hilarious and always says the funniest shit and memes like a pro.

MALF and Josh are equally amazing. 10/10s right there.

Who cares about the rest of those shitbags though.

That's me, not him. The posts I've made are: Dan sucks and it's pretty funny how you get triggered at people stating that fact :^)

DRY BABY

Honestly the only people I know from voice are NL, nick and bear, everyone else sounds the same

Austin is pretty good at video game, that's worth noting.

>IP #69
>post kind of almost ending in 69

so close

>Getting this fucking angry and defensive over opinions
Where did Big Brother Season 10 winner Dan Edmond Gheesling touch you?

Dan's whole shtick is being the ironic childish nu-male who memes for a living. Not his problem people are fucking morons.

The actual Dan Gheesling, just like the rest of the cast, is far from the character he plays on the NLSS. They all turn their personalities to a 100 for the show and they've stated this many times.

Is it really that unthinkable to you that he could just be obnoxious? His "dank memes" are gay as fuck, familia.

500 episodes of Isaac

Gets kind of old when he completely shits on everybody for a whole segment (or 2).

He does make funny sounds and contributes to the Ryan roasts often so he's alright I suppose.

>r and b

>He's annoying on purpose so it's alright
I don't have anything against the man. I'd just be happy if he never showed up in the NLSS again and I'm glad he rarely does.

>I'll just meme them out of existence.
Have a pity (You)

>Why are people complaining about free content?

Because Northernlion was fantastic before he got into Binding of Isaac and doing previews of new indie games. He was one of the best Let's Players out there.

Fuck you.

C A R E E R S U I C I D E

the obnoxiousness is his fucking gimmick you buffoon

his character is a satire of the modern pop culture hacks

See:

Dan's unironically funny when he snowballs entire segments.

Rob is a clueless fuck who never adds anything beneficial. I hope for his personal sake he's just playing dumb on the internet.

yo, just go away along with your hot trash opinions my man

Are you one of the fucking mods? Can't handle a bit of fun on the boring show?

I don't even chat or watch that shit live, I just watch the VOD's when I'm trying to sleep.
Anyways, the show is great and they're generally all entertaining guys (NL especially), Dan is obnoxious and whether he does it on purpose or not is completely irrelevant.
If you think the show is boring, then I have to wonder why you're in this thread to begin with.

>T O M O O O O

O

M

O

O

O

O

how is that cherrypicking?

I'm basically shitposting but I just want to know why you don't find Dan absolutely shitting on Ryan to be entertaining. I think it makes a segment from a 7/10 to a 10/10. I watch the show for the way people interact with Northernlion because I'm fascinated by his personality so I suppose that's where we differ

These 500 episodes are 30% The Binding of Isaac.

The 70% are A Venture Into The Mind Of Northernlion which is a very entertaining show.

>dan not on the top

There's no deep reasoning to it, or at least not that I'm aware of. He isn't funny, is constantly asking stupid questions and bringing up boring subjects and his meme shit is dumb. I don't like Nick that much but I'll have him any way of the week over Dan.

I still don't know why you would use that term though.

I also adore NL by the way.

>it's okay that he spent 2000 hours on Isaac
>he made a vlog/podcast/some indulgent shit that has 8000 hours, so it's all cool

I'm not the guy who posted the pic of the cherries.

If you're OP I'd like to thank you for making the only NL thread I've seen on here.

I'm not OP, but I've seen a few NL threads here. they usually get deleted pretty quick though. guess that's only fair.

Stop memeing and present your argument you fucking adolescent

I don't know what you're trying to say. People make podcasts talking about random shit that have way more episodes than fucking 500.

Thousands of people use this content to either workout or to listen to like a podcast while they play a game/work on something/whatever

Ryan knows Isaac has his most loyal audience so he keeps pumping this shit out. People don't want Isaac - they want to listen to an entertaining man say random shit for 30-60 minutes.

Well it's HIS time to spend so he can do what ever he wants. Also dude has a wife and job and he is happy. What more do you want?

Is Dragonslayer Doppelgänger kino?

Ryan > Nick = Austin > Baer > Josh > Rob > Sinvicta > Dan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cobalt > Ohm

it is the PUREST form of kino

MALF is a film genius

Yes.

>>>/film/

I forgot Malf. He's after Josh, before Rob

>Nick and Austin that high
>Josh that low
>Yet another person that forgets MALF's existence.
Peculiar taste, senpai

I dont even consider Cobalt one of the NLSS crw, since he is NEVER part of any torunaments or videos what so ever

I fucking love Rob, even though he sucks at video games.
WHAAAAAT

How does it feel knowing that Rob will die young from undiagnosed COPD because he refuses to quit smoking or see a doctor?

Oh god, I forgot about that. He seems fine though.

His original Dark Souls let's play is so freaking chill.

NL is propably the best gaming youtuber out there and NLSS is just the most entertaining crew i've ever watched,

>PvP videos never ever again

>Northerlion

Even after 1000+ episodes and thousands of hours he still manages to suck at the game. I don't know how someone can be so incompetent.

Those were so hilarious and relaxing
>Mfw that one gank invasion that he won by toxifying the host and leading them through a billion silver knights

It fucking hurts that Dark Souls will never be this fun again.

Care to link it mate? I only started to watch him when he started to play isaac and never looked at he other videos until much later.