What are the most own WiiU games Cred Forums? Now that NX is around the corner...

What are the most own WiiU games Cred Forums? Now that NX is around the corner, which games should I buy on WiiU to finish off my collection?

There's not too many worth owning but I think it's still a pretty decent console. First Nintendo console capable of HD. Some nice looking games. Some enjoyable gimmicks and controls. Whatever.

The games I currently have are:
>Super Mario 3D World
>New Super Mario Bros U
>Mario Kart 8
>Mario Party 10
>SSB U
>Zelda WW HD

I plan on getting Zelda Breath of Wind and TP HD. Aside from that, I think that's it. There's also Pikmin 3 and Star Fox 0 but I heard they got destroyed in the reviews. Is that pretty much it?

Games you should get:
>W101
>Bayonetta 2
>Pikmin 3
>XCX
>Pokken

You only need Splatoon.

These plus Splatoon and Tropical Freeze are the only ones you're missing.
Don't let Cred Forums shill Mario Maker to you. A $60 level editor is not a good game.

Ehh, none of those are really for me. Maybe Bayonetta 2. I don't care much for jRPGs.

It's still $60. Is a minigame really worth $60?

Oh yah, I also got Mario Maker. It was fun for a bit. I got decent play out of it. Most of the levels were "listen to this song" or "don't move and watch all this cool shit happen." Shame. Could have been a lot better but I think it's worth owning.

Well, I bought a Wii U just for Splatoon, so to me it is worth $300.

If you like strategy games Pikmin 3 is great. I found it really fun. Yoshi's Woolly World is a really fun platformer that I got a lot of hours of enjoyment out of.

Is it multiplayer only or what? It does look kinda neat.

I was always meaning to pick up Pikmin for GCN but never got around to it. What about Yoshis WW? Is that worth $50? I can't believe all these old WiiU games are still selling for the full price. What the fuck Nintendo? Way to pull a COD.

Any 3rd party exclusives for the Wii U that are a good purchase?

$50 does seem steep. $40 would be an acceptable price imo. Its really good but at the end of the day its a platformer with limited replayability.

Splatoon does have a single player campaign. It trains you for the multiplayer, and the boss battles are top tier. However I do agree that $60 would be too much for the single player alone. Make sure your connection is not flaky before buying, and I highly recommend getting the USB Ethernet adapter.

W101, Bayonetta 2

Splatoon, MK8, and Bayonetta 2 are the only games worth owning on it.

That all? Damn, that sucks.

Mario Maker is definitely a must, because the gamepad feels like it was completely made for it.

Well, if you're creative anyway. Playing random levels fucking sucks because online is now completely engulfed with complete garbage.

You should buy loadiine.

>Playing random levels fucking sucks because online is now completely engulfed with complete garbage.
well that's what happens when 99% of the playerbase is literal children, retards, and autists.
Why doesn't Nintendo have a Mario Maker team to do some sort of curation?

Don't bother buying Wii U games right now. Retailers will try to get rid of them when they have to make room for the NX.
Pokken is hot garbage
That's a lie. I can't stand people who think playing online games (especially ones as lacking as Splatoon) don't become monotonous after a while. I have no urge to go back to Splatoon until they actually give us a single player campaign that doesn't suck and more interesting modes.
>Don't let Cred Forums shill Mario Maker to you. A $60 level editor is not a good game
Let's not forget that input lag is also at play with this. Playing SMM after playing any of the older Mario games is a nightmare.
Splatoon has a SP, but it's pretty much generic video game levels in the sky.

WHOA!

There are new bundles for YWW that are $40 with the Blue or Pink yarn Yoshi.

Also buy an SD card and put loadiine into it. Even if you're against piracy, because you can play Puyo Puyo Tetris, Taiko Atsumete and Tokyo Mirage Sessions Restoration Patch Edtion with it. These three are totally must plays.

Bought Devil's Third retail for $30 after the server shut down annoucement. Its a decent game at that price. @ $60 it was a rip off.

Oh and pick up Fast Racing NEO (if you're into F-zero esque games) and Fatal Frame V (if you're into horror games)

Why would anyone play that garbage when Bayonetta 2 exists on the same system?

Cuz im not poor enough to be forced to choose between the two and bought both.

Devil's Third is objectively a waste of money though.
I'd have more respect for you if you bought three amiibos with that money instead.

Keep moving them goal posts buddy.

Does it work on a fully up-to-date Wii U? Can I still play Splatoon online and not get banned?

lmao you're fucking sitting here defending Devil's Third. Everyone knows you have shit taste

>I never bought or played Devil's Third

I pirated it :^)

Solid AA game. Love it.

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY A GAME AND HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
Whatever, dork.

Not even the guy who bought it (hell, I didn't even play the game), but who cares if it's not as good as Bayo 2? He probably just wanted to try out the game and see if he'd enjoy it or not.
By the way, if you actually did play it, show me how many hours you sunk into it.

Devil's Third is not "solid" by any means.

How would you know, user?

Rough around the edges, but definitely a complete game with decent story, fun characters that only japanese could come up (biggest draw for me ) with and ample graphics. Solid in my book.

I guess. Too bad the combat is trash.

You forgot MH3U OP.