Predict the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3

Predict the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3

everybody comes back to life, and everybody is now friends and everything is happy.

King Mickey dies.

Big battle between the Xehanorts and warriors of light. Lea gets killed but not before taking out 2-3 Xehanorts. Everyone but Sora, Riku, and Aqua get knocked out with the final 3 Xehanorts, old / ansem / xemnas being left. Riku manages to take out Ansem and Sora takes out Xemnas, while Aqua struggles with old. Then WHAT A TWIST keikaku happens and the 12 defeated Xehanorts cause kingdom hearts to open up, with OMX absorbing its power and getting access to the x-blade. Aquad then sacrifices herself to reseal kingdom hearts or some shit, and Riku falls but Sora takes hold of his keyblade to defeat Xehanort.

Something cheesy like that I imagine. Very fanfictiony and appealing to the cliches of each character.

chico is quiet

My understanding is the plot of this installment will be Sora + Team going out to assemble an army of "Good Guys" as directed by Yen Sid, because theres some Army of Darkness that is supposedly forming?

This is meant to be some big concluding battle of Kingdom Hearts.

I cant really remember, its been years and thats what i could garner from the last summery/lore video I watched.

Aqua is meant to assist in some way, Rikku and Kairi are with Yen- perhaps learning to be keyblade wielders?

Is terra still a bad guy? Is Ventus meant to be brought back by Aqua?

Perhaps there will be some intermingling story lines pertaining to the two parties.

It was all a dream

Happy ending for Saro and his other selves.
Imminent Secret Ending with a cliffhanger.

I impregnate Aqua

Xehanort wasn't really evil, he was just under the Influence of Luxu
and/or The Master of Masters.

It will end on a cliffhanger, once it's revealed that Xehanort isn't actually the main villain. That will lead into the Nintendo NX spinoff, Kingdom Hearts: (insert stupid title here).

All it's a Sora's dream

>Predict the ending of Kingdom Hearts 3

Darkness

Light

Bullshit cliffhanger

Haven't played KH in years. I kind of want to see the series through to the end, but I don't actually remember anything about them, so I won't just be able to jump into KH3. Should I buy the remakes?

The remakes are made for people like you. Just buy 1.5 and 2.5 and then later 2.8 and you'll be ready for 3. Be sure to watch/play everything that's in it.

Riku bangs sora's ass

Kingdom Hearts Shippuden

good

>>>/tumblr/

Sora himself was hiding the real Kingdom Hearts all along, which is why he was able to influence the series so much.

Xehanort is Light.

They go through the world and gather warriors, maybe something happens that makes Sora a bit sad, but he picks shit back up, and beat the bad guys and everyone is happy.

This really isn't the series where bad ends happen.

No one dies. Xehanort gets purified into some good guy. Sora doesn't get with Kairi and it has him running off into some other cliffhanger adventure.

You know Sora, I guess we really are the Kingdom Hearts 3

Axel fucks Roxas

no

Riku kisses a girl. KH fandom burns down squeenix

Xehanort reveals himself as Sora's grandaddy
Just as Xehanort reveals Kingdom Hearts, Aqua appears, in a fit of pure blind rage with a lust for revenge, and chucks her Keyblade at Kingdom Hearts, shattering it to pieces
Saix turns good but then gets rekt
Xigbar backstabs Xehanort but then Xehanort assumes direct control of Xigbar
Also Terra fucks up again

>Don't you see Sora, You ARE Kingdom Hearts!

Sora is Xehanort

>this isn't really a series where bad ends happen

>Terra
>Ven
>Aqua
>Ansem the Wise
>Isa
>Roxas
>Xion

Days and bbs

riku is a keyblade master, sora's the one who still need to leran things.
lea and kairi are learning.
terra was never a bad guy, he's a dumbass who got played like a beginner by the most obviously bad guy ever, my guess about ventus is that sora will bring him back along with shion and roxas or some shit like that for the final fight.
then sora wakes up because it was all a stupid dream he was having in a coma he feel into because he was dumb and went to the island during a storm.

>Sora games have optimistic endings
>all non-Sora games end with everything getting fucked

what did Nomura mean by this?

Sora and Kairi get separated on a cliffhanger that doesn't get resolved until Kingdom Hearts 4 Final Mix.

So is 3 actually going to conclude the series or do we have another decade of spinoffs before they get to 4.

it's suposed to end xehanort's story

Xehanort is defeated, but it's revealed the TRUE mastermind is Yen sid who reveals he is actually Disney, the first keyblade wielder

Terra comes back just in time to give a heart-felt thank you to Aqua before dying in her arms. Ven is stuck in Sora. Aqua is depressed as fuck.

The other 3 twats all get happy endings though.

>end the part of the series where every bad guy is the same fucking dude

great maybe we can have a good villain finally

>Vanitas looking like a decoration

top kek

>Aqua marrying Terra
Didn't it seem obvious Aqua was thirsty for Ventus's ass

Good guys power up with power of friendship. Powering up through friendshop makes you Sora. Evil guys succumb to the Darkness. Xehanort is darkness. Everyone becomes either Sora or Xehanort.

Soras and xehanorts clash and true kingdom heart is born. Xehanorts get locked inside the door. Riku sacrifices himself and gets locked inside as well. Riku reaches out a hand for Sora and as Sora is running towards him simple and clean starts playing.... credit roll.

We have after credit roll with old man in a black tattered cloak and a cane resembling keyblade. Kids run to him and ask who he is. "Just a wanderer looking for a lost friend." Old man is shown wot Sora like blue eyes. He basses on the keyblade to the scrawniest kid.

The end.

>Every best friends duo is always turned into yaoi in every form of media

>The light in Sora influences Xehanort to stand down.
>Xehanort sacrifices himself to undo all his wrong doings.

To be fair there wasn't really any romance in BBS. But if they had to force one in there Aqua and Terra make the most normal couple. Ven goes into /ss/ territory

To be fair, any time two girls show the least bit of friendliness towards each other they're inveitably shipped as lesbians as well.

to be fair there is some romance in the novel like aqua cooking for terra

You know what I'm going to ask for user

There is only one yuri crack ship worth supporting.

>perspective is nonexistent
I really hate fanartists sometimes, at least they know hot to use colors

I feel your pain tfw I actually liked the bro dynamic between Sorey and Mikleo in ToZ but Tumblr makes it as gay

Good KH fanart is incredibly hard to come by, especially of Aqua.

Tumblr makes everything gay so no need to be upset

this is incredibly off model but damn that's pretty good

Yeah, thick Aqua is very strange.

Micky mouse wakes up from a bad dream and everything is forgiven.

/thread

Uh no? She pretty much treats Ven like a younger brother. And there's like 0 romance in BbS anyway.