So this game has been out for a month, has it been given all the features it was missing at launch?

So this game has been out for a month, has it been given all the features it was missing at launch?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/275850#1m
youtube.com/watch?v=m82KvRmhewA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even the modders have given up.

it's been out for 2 months

No, only bug fixes. They've repeatedly said they're working on a content update, but have yet to actually show anything.

Their damage control has been "We never promised those features" lately. I really doubt the game become the one we were sold, also doubtful that what happened in the PS4 trailer will ever EVER happen in the playable game. I am dissapoint.

On the other hand, it's comfy as fuck, and I got a solid WEEK of play-time out of it just planet hopping and "discovering" things. It reminded me of my old descriptions of what "heaven" would be like to me, floating around exploring and learning stuff.

Not by a long shot. I think we need patience. A guy over at Cred Forums made an ama thread claiming to be on the dev team. Said they don't even have servers yet. Anyway, I really really really like this game. So comfy, eerie and vast. I would be happy if it stayed as it is now, but I would also welcome the promised features. Mostly multiplayer. I would hate if it devolved into a pvp grind fest tho. It is about travel and discovery, after all. And that's what I like so much. I even enjoy getting lost in caves, not knowing how big they are and knowing that no person made them or ever saw them before me. It would also be incredibly thrilling if anyone ever stumbles upon my discoveries or I theirs.

>people actually still give a shit about this scam

If you managed to get any time out of it at all then I'm happy for you, but don't try to justify the blatant and continued lack of promoted features with your positive opinions.

>They've repeatedly said they're working on a content update

Did they actually say that at some point? Afaik it's all been "We're focusing on bug fixes right now before we think about adding content".

I wanted this game to be good and I still want it to be good.

Then again, I still feel the same about MGSV and it's been over a year already.

I have beef with the whole Columbus school of discovery they've adopted. I'd like better if your scanner had a surveyor function that picked out spots to plant beacons to build settlements and whatnot. Maybe planting foundations to teleport settlements in. With some planets being vacant until you settle them. Just seems a shame that you visit an "undiscovered" world only to find frog-people, or Daft-Punk, or Grunts there instead of loads of land with only certain places that beacons can be planted. With some planets in a few places that are densely populated.

no

A week was all, and like that's more a week broken up at the end of a work-day, before sleep, it's bullshit that I didn't get the game I was sold though so I am among the returners.

I expected a modern-day Noctis and I think I got that. Loving Noctis to the point where I wrote the manual for Noctis IV CE (some ten years ago), I'm pretty damn thrilled by the discovery part. With all due respect I think your suggestions would be misplaced. Travellers don't make settlements and what not. Making certain land marks and shit would be nice. Beacons, stationary scanners and the like. I also wonder a bit about the abundancy of aliens. They seem to have settled every damn planet and moon, making me feel not very alone. In Noctis the galaxy has been abandoned and you only find old ruins, and not everywhere. You only see other sentient creatures when sending a distress call and another stardrifter eventually comes by. That I like.

game is dead.
under 1000 concurrent players on a regular basis; no amount of add-ons or fixes will bring (enough) players back to merit improvements.
i say this as a fan of the game.

How do you know that?

check steam nignog

What about GOG and PS4 players?

Don't pull out statistics if you can't go all the way

I play on PS4, wizard.

steamcharts

steamcharts.com/app/275850#1m

noob games lol

youtube.com/watch?v=m82KvRmhewA

So it averages 2,5k players on steam. Not 1,0 overall. Still very few, granted. I guess they will fix the last bugs and then let it die

there was one day where it averaged 750 players, and since then it's been circling the drain in the direction of >1k players.

even with popular ps4 playing, still not the best business decision to continue to throw resources at a game no one is really playing or make an effort a company can't add profit from.

It's too bad. I never had all those expectations people seemed to get from the trailers. But it is probably too late to salvage the player base needed to keep it going. I thoroughly enjoy the game though