What has been the biggest example of "It's okay when Nintendo does it" thus far?

What has been the biggest example of "It's okay when Nintendo does it" thus far?

Charging for online.

Oh wait...

Sequels

The only reason they don't charge is because they didn't know you could do it, just like they never did DLC until they found out how to do it. Enjoy your paid NX online.

Keeping their game prices at or near launch prices for 3 years.

>T H I S
>H I S
>I S
>S

Any faggot that says "this", "/thread", or "underrated post" and adds nothing to the discussion should off themselves

I don't think there's a real example, considering they get like a hundred negative threads for every move they make.

An example of fan hypocrisy must be the whole DLC thing tho.

DLC (Started fine but got out of hand)
Toys (Amiibos barely do anything, sell like hotcakes)
Remakes (Don't need them if the original game is good)

this

>FE Fates gets split into 2 games with the third route expansion costing another 20 burgers on top of a shit ton of paid DLC
>Only way to get all three routes together physically is an extremely rare SE that was only ever reprinted in Japan
>translation of the shit plot botched by tranny-funding numale
>3DS is region locked unless you mod it

these

this underrated post /thread right here

I LOVE POINTLESS AD EXPENSIVES DLC, ANUAL REMAKES AND MORE REPTETITIVES GAMES BUT IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

It all started with the shovelware, but as far as I remember, the Fire Emblem Beach DLC which got released on Day One actually had this whole "it's okay when Nintendo does it" and "Nintendo does DLC right" pop up everywhere

>not having a hacked 3ds
you're the retard

B-BUT NINTENDO DOES DLC AND REMASTERS RIGHT!!!!!

Can't wait to defend paid online!!!

They charge you to use the Pokémon bank, so it's highly unlikely that they don't know how to do it. They probably just don't see it as a worthy venture

Sony paid online

Oh wooops

I'm not going to type all that shit out.

>cinematic movie games without any challenge are ruining the industry
>but when Nintendo does it, it's "ambitious" and "innovative"

>few years later they even price match Xbox

N-Nice!

To think it could have been a serious hit if it they waited just 2 or 3 years to release it. Fucking terrifying.

>welp looks like Odin Sphere, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Gravity Rush are all on Vita huehuehue looks like nogamesstation4 doesn't have any exclusives besides bloodborne fucking sonyggers amirite guise?
>SMASH 4 AND YOSHI WOOLLY WORLD AND HYRULE WARRIORS AND MARIO MAKER ARE STILL WII U EXCLUSIVE BECAUSE THE 3DS VERSIONS SUCK!!!! MUH GRAPHIX!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY FOR THESE GAMES IF THEY AREN'T IN GLORIOUS 720p ENJOY YOUR LEFTOVERS HANDHELDFAGS

I don't think anyone but Dobson regards Other M as alright

Cody too.

You're forgetting Gaijingoomba, giant bomb's staff, Moviebob, and Feminist Frequency who says "yeah it might be sexist, but since cis white males hate it, it must be good".

It forever ruined Metroid because it made everyone think that it shouldn't be a game. It should either be some stupid online multiplayer experience, or a cinematic movie game. Thus federation Force.

Moviebob liked it. Let that fact sink in

I think Nintendo fanboys are just the ones who happened to have to eat shit and publicly embarass themself more basically because their favourite company always does dumb incoherent shit all the time.

They suddently had to convince themselves and the others that graphic didn't matter anymore, that motion controls were the coolest and most innovative thing ever, that grannies playing videogames were a great thing for the industry, that dlc and remasters are actually cool when Mommy N does them, that gimmick-based blue ocean-chasing consoles are totally what they want.

Next: paid online is totally worth the premium price when it's Nintendo.

this, their hypocrisy is astounding

>They suddently had to convince themselves and the others that graphic didn't matter anymore
I agree with them here though. It's one of their good points. However, they immediately contradict themselves by attacking any non-Nintendo indie game by saying "these graphics suck, why isn't it realistic like Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed?!"

Hell, they're quick to hate on Shovel Knight and say that "the only good version is the WiiU and 3DS version! fighting Battletoads on the Xbox version isn't fun because it's not Nintendo's blessing". I hate bias like that, and I find it unpleasant.

I LOVE POINTLESS AD EXPENSIVES DLC, ANUAL REMAKES AND MORE REPTETITIVES GAMES BUT IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

"Graphics doesn't matter" it's an understandable position but it's a bit "suspect" when you begin to parrot that exactly when your favourite console maker starts to pull out extremely subpar and underpowered hardware,

Definitely DLC, because it's true.

Same goes for PCucks.

>multiplat comes out
>if you don't build an $800 PC and get the superior PC version then you suc and should off yourself
>multigen/also on Vita Sony game comes out
>lol why would I buy a nogames4 when I have my PS3/Vita? stupid Sonygger!

I can't wait until Hiroyuki adds Cred Forums gold so I can gift gold to posts like these.

I think that's a characteristic that's common among all fanboys, like Sony fanboys discarding rumble after the sixaxis didn't have it, or justifying paid online and recently the price increase for said paid online. Nintendo has just been doing irrational shit for longer, it seems.

That said, I've never met a microsoft fanboy to see if anybody tried to convince themselves that always-online consoles and not being able to share or buy used games were positive additions.

>multigen/also on Vita Sony game comes out
>lol why would I buy a nogames4 when I have my PS3/Vita? stupid Sonygger!
Well?

>I LOVE POINTLESS AD EXPENSIVES DLC, ANUAL REMAKES AND MORE REPTETITIVES GAMES
So I take it you have a PS4?

Reminder

HOW =/= WHEN

How it's done does not nullify the fact that it's still detrimental.

At the end of the day, Nintendo is charging 60 bucks for a game, then asking more money after that for stuff that actively affects online play, or gives people advantages.

Take smash for example.

That's exactly what i was saying, it's not that Nintendo fanboys are inherently more hypocrite, it's just that Nintendo is the company that in the past ten years did the craziest, dumbest and most incoherent, rationally undefensible crap.