Fire Emblem Thread

Which of the christmas knight archetypes do you usually prefer, and why?

also, how did they do such a great job at worldbuilding with Jugdral and Tellius but not quite reach that level with the other games?

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/secret-events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9 was because they were working on it since the end of 7, 8 was just there to tide people over.

Ironically, this is part of the reason why 10's story drops the ball so hard, it's because IS was rushed like hell in the production of 10, thus causing the wonderful storyline 10's known for today.

Also, red christmas knights are usually superior.

Who's the girl on the left?

Tellius was in development for awhile as said, so there was more time for fleshing out the backstory. The art book has an amazing amount of history and lore, and I think Serenes has some translated pages.
Home console FE when?

the NX is our only hope, and that may or seemingly won't be a fully-fledged console

contrasting this with Fates is just depressing

>have Kaze kill Saizo at the end of Conquest
>no unique dialogue
Fuck this game.

the minimal amount of boss dialogues in Fates peeved me

especially after how good it had been in some of the other games

Is there shit I should read up on for Genealogy, like how I just learned that I can sit Lex near the end of a map to get a fucking Hero Axe, like, what the fuck? How would I know this?

Hope this helps
serenesforest.net/genealogy-of-the-holy-war/miscellaneous/secret-events/

What's everyone's opinion on 8?

Too easy and monsters are not very interesting to fight, but still pretty decent.

L'arachel and Rennac

It's my favorite GBA FE game, and probably in my top 3 overall. It's definitely too easy though, and needs more enemy variety than just monsters for a large chunk of it.

This is good to know. Thankfully I learned about the Hero Axe beforehand, so I can still get it.

Best Cavs I get consistently are Sain and Alan.

Str > Spd

>randomise FE7
>get this
Welp

Red Knight forever

>NX is the return of Home console FE
>It's another Ike game

are there any hacks that improve the difficulty?

it would be cool if there was a way to merge the routes in some fashion

Is there even anything left in Tellius that could make for another game? Past Tellius has Altina vs Yune, but anything after Ashera is too peaceful to warrant another Ike game.

If you download the FE randomiser, randomise nothing but increase enemy growths by like 30% or so, the difficult mode is actually kinda hard at stages.

>it's another Magvel game

>tfw I want to use everyone, even the shitty units

I just feel bad for them

the green one

they never get doubled

>Make one of the most fleshed out Fire Emblem universe
>Rush the shit out of Fire Emblem 10
>God awful writing, scrapped all of the support conversations. The localization was butchered on top of that
>Will never make another Tellius game despite Ike being the most popular Lord of the entire series, with Marth as a distant second

>So bad he gets a pursuit ring out of pity while complaining to the world
>Still useless.
Poor thing.

it amazes me that IntSys didn't capitalize on his Smash popularity with Path of Radiance HD or 3DS port, seems like quite a missed opportunity to give people a chance to play that game besides emulation

how do people do that with faces

because this game is rock paper scissors with babby-tier JRPG storyline

sure

Why are Alec and Noish such amateur motherfuckers?

because for once the cavaliers aren't special just for having horses

and of course Zigludo-sama puts everyone to shame