Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?

>Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?
>No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

No, they're Jewing everyone for nostalgia, plus they know CoD fatigue, especially this futuristic shit is setting in. A standalone remaster of Modern Warfare would probably outsell the new game.

I want remastered so bad but I refuse to buy this new shit. Fuck Activision.

Dude at Gamestop said they got info that the remaster is going to be sold separately in December.

Of course you're going to be able to buy MW Remastered seperately a few weeks or months after release.

Bad goy!

So does the game has denuvo and we can pirate it or what?

I played and it is real good. Don't care about your wee pretendy politics it's videogames get off your fucking soap box.

>futuristic shit is setting in
There is literally nothing wrong with futuristic setting.

t. cancer supporting the death of the industry

Oooh the death of the industry. It's just capitalism. Americans are so hypocritical it's unreal. Oh nice Cred Forumsoy comment.

It will suck if the console bundle only comes with the standard version without MW.

Here in the US the PS4 Black Ops 3 console bundle is pretty much the standard PS4 to buy

Why don't you go home and get your fucking shine box.

lol you actually believe what those autistic teenagers tell you? i bet they've ripped your dumbass off a bunch of times.

>implying I buy anything there that isn't cheaper Pokemon/MTG boosters
They're right next to Walmart, which sells everything at or over MSRP.

either way, believing the rumors they tell you makes you a dumbass.

Except that it's the new WWII circa 2000-09, when every war game ever had the same damn setting.

Futuristic shooter settings are never fun

>“What we announced before today was that we were going to offer 10 maps on launch, and that’s still true. The announcement today is that the six remaining maps we are actually going to be delivering to anyone who purchases Modern Warfare Remastered, anyone who owns it or a version of Infinite Warfare that comes with it, they’re going to get all 16 of the maps for no additional cost.”

>Game Director David Pellas of Raven Software

>rumors

What other FPSs have a futuristic setting, outside of Halo which has had it since forever.

that only says that they're not charging for the remaining maps, which was a controversial topic when they announced that the remaster won't be launched with all of the maps. you're still going to have to buy infinite warfare.

Don't worry, its coming out separately within 6 months, they are going to milk the shit out of that remake because they know it sells, and they wasted money non it. Just be patient

It actually makes sense when you think about it. They sucker nostalgia fags into shelling out 80 bucks for it with their new game, and then when that dries up they get bonus sales with everyone that held out for a standalone. They get maximum sales and the internet will probably suck their dick for "listening to the fans" and giving them the standalone they wanted. That was probably their plan all along.

>anyone who owns it or a version of Infinite Warfare that comes with it

READ

YOU

NIGGER

THE GAME WILL BE SOLD SEPARATELY

ANYONE WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE IS LITERALLY RETARDED

NO COMPANY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD LOCK A FULL GAME BEHIND A BONUS EDITION

ESPECIALLY ACTIVISION WHO KNOWS THIS MARKET IS HUGE (AND ALSO LOVES MONEY/GREED/ETC.

KYS

This is the third time in a row they used futuristic setting in CoD. Even modern warfare setting had intervals, with WaW being set in WW2, BO being set in cold war and BO2 being set in cold war and future.

lol you complete and utter idiot, they're just saying that your copy of infinite warfare will have a dlc code that gives you access to the download for free. hard to believe there are people like you in this world.

How long did cod1 take to be released separately after mw2 hardened edition came out? A month right? This might take a couple of extra months but it will be out separately
Activision showed us their tell years ago and anyone smart enough to realize this won't fold.

Welp, pirate it is then.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MULTIPLAYER BUT DOES IT HAVE DENUVO REEEEEEEEEEE

Then what's the point of "or"?
Officially for now you won't be able to even able run the game without having IW disc in.

You can't buy regular IW and buy it separately. It's literally bonus edition or nothing.

The multiplayer will be dead as fuck.
Pre-orders aren't enough to sustain it.

Nostalgiafags will dish out money just to play a better-looking version of an almost decade old game and defend it

COD4 is definitely going to be sold seperately, considering they did the same shit when MW2 came out, remastering COD1

They're going to have to populate the servers somehow - The game's population will suffer if it's just people who bought the premium editions of IW

On PC is going to flop hard.
Mod tools have been released now for BO3.

he said "or" because some people aren't going to download modern warfare despite having access to it by purchasing infinite warfare. but those people are still going to have access to free maps if they choose to download.