Am I missing anything? I have Nathan drake collection in the mail. But any other suggestions?

Am I missing anything? I have Nathan drake collection in the mail. But any other suggestions?

Ape Escape 4

I take it im done then for now?

That's pretty similar to what I have. Except I just buy whatever is on sale.

OP here, of course I know Uncharted 4 is a must but I wanna finished Uncharted 3 PS4 style

I forgot to mention I have a PC so a lot of those titles I have anyway but looking at your collection (very nice by the way) I know Im missing a couple weeb titles. How is Star Ocean and Sword Art? Been meaning to get them but haven't heard great things unfortunately

last of us I guess if you don't already have it

Got it for PS3, is it really that different on PS4?

You're missing Disgaea.
And Knack if you want to have all the exclusives

Short answer is no

is in 1080p 60 fps but not worth getting if you have the ps3 version, unless you really liked it

eurghhh [knack pls no] and just added Disgaea 5 to the list, thanks

The framerates and movement seem far better on the PS4. I was experiencing extreme lag on the PS3, which is awful on harder difficulty settings, while trying to find cover. That said, random bullets still go through cover, which can instantly kill on Grounded+.

Not even sure if I wanna collect exclusives or just get the good exclusives

Persona 5 Comes Out February You getting?

Samurai Warriors 4-2 Samurai Warriors 4 Empires,Dynasty Warriors XLC 8 and 8 Empires, Bladestorm and you have to try Earth Defense Force 4.1

user...these lists are almost meaningless, due to how shallow recent Japanese games have been.

I will stab SE if DQXI won't get localized

collect good ones and buy the shitty ones if you find them cheap

Let's reduce that list to reasonable standards. The only game he needs is Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, and that is if he enjoyed Sengoku Rance.

Most likely yes
all on PC bruh

Nah, I much prefer DW to SW

You're missing Miku's and Touhou's games.

>digital scrublord
gross man

>or just get the good exclusives
Those can be counted with one hand, at least for now

That's a good thing. Best Buy and Amazon are having problems selling Touhou, so expect a large deal in the next month or so.

Not a fan unfortunatly. Will probably get them if they go on sale but most weeb titles retain their value and being from the UK Im fucked finding a bargain

>all plain Arial
Those spines look fake.

Nope that's just UK versions :/ Same with PS2 games as well

>Those can be counted with one hand

more like 1 finger tbqh fampai

>I have a PC so a lot of those titles I have anyway
So why did you buy them for PS4?

Collecting... also im not the dude who posted the picture Im talking games like MGSV, Fallout 4, Metro etc.

How's Second Son? Do I need to play the first in order to understand it? And how's the replayability?

Nahh and replayability is good story or bad story everything is else is the usual filler you see in most Open world games.

>Collect this
> Destroy x% to be in control of district

It's a good game to just switch off to but the story is pretty meh.

cool, if I find it cheap I'll pick it up

someone post the one with the black hand

Disgaea 5
infamous FL if you manage to find it cheap
Atelier Sophie
Gundam Breaker 3