Getting announced at Blizzcon if its not a D2 hd remake

or the .0000000000001% chance its actually Diablo 4

Never. Dead game.

>diablo 2 had two new classes in its xpac
>diablo 3 gets one

C'mon blizz.

Skinner's Box II is much better than Skinner's Box III

Is dogshit an action rpg?

Never, Diablo makes no fucking money for blizz at all.

Maybe in a few years we'll get a Diablo 4 filled with microtransactions that they can jew money out of

'just $10 for 1 hour of Nephalem Glory, granting 20% higher chance of finding rare items!'
'Just $5 for a 50% exp boost! Be the first to fight!'
etc

shame i really like diablo, but grinding it solo is a fucking chore, i wish i had friends to play it with

I often want to come back to d2 once for a while. Never coming back to d3.

>Still not added Druid class

Still worse than Diablo 2

People who think D3 is good simply haven't played Grim Dawn yet.

Love both but D3 is more fun.

To be honest, would there even be any druids left after the destruction of Mount Arreat? They were already far fewer in number than the normal barbarians. And surely a lot of them were killed when Baal invaded.

D3 is okish for 10-20 hours every season, then it gets boring unless you reroll and do it all over again.

Grim dawn literally makes me fall asleep after 4 hours. Cleared the game, unlocked new difficulty, same shit just 3 times more hp and a buttload more damage, it was retarded, and the gear is nothing but +1 to this skill or stuff like that.

How is Diablo any different? At least Grim Dawn has weapon/build variety to keep interesting.

The Druid's tower wasn't directly on Mount Arreat as it was hidden away in a forest.

It was also hidden so well even Barbarians couldn't find it.

>No druid in Grim Dawn

It's shit

just been playing GD for the first time this week, was a huge fan of titan quest, and its basically feeling like titan quest but with a load of "quality of life" improvements like d3 has. ie auto gold/potion pickup etc.

still prefer d3 overall though, the combat feels much more satisfying to me.

pretty much just enjoy every game in this genre though, dunno why everyone has to argue over which one is the second rising of christ.

Does Grim Dawn (or any ARPG for that matter) have fun Pvp?

I loved dueling in diablo 2 , even though it was obviously not balanced at all and not even very skilled, it was still fun
I hate that diablo 3 had no dueling for so long, and when they did add it, it was just crap and not fun at all

Also tried Path of Exile, its pvp sucked

diablo 2 > diablo 1

Diablo 2.

D2 is a thousand times better you shit taste monkey

Grim dawn has druid its shaman/arcanist

friendly reminder with a bit of exaggeration
>d3
>literally like 3 build per character if you expect to bother with near endgame shit

and then there's d2 LoD

also fuck you and your "muh vanilla d2" arguments, you can suck a cock

>d2 LoD
>barb for example
>literally 20 build, 90% viable in Hell

fuck diablo 3

I've played loads of Sacred years ago, i tried out Grim Dawn and i loved it, i wanted to go on with the genre so i tried out Diablo 3, but the skill system makes me puke, a shame, really, since how i like many other things. Is there any good other similiar game? Not PoE shills please.

Does he summon bears wolves and ravens while turning into a werewolf/werebear and slapping shit?

I don't understand why people say this "Muh d3 was a bad game at release but they've fixed it! It's good now!"

>deleted Trading
>deleted the difficulty of the game instead now you just grind and slowly go higher and higher numbers rather than having an actual instantly hard difficulty like Inferno was
>no auction house
>deleted the most fun build in the game, Double Tornado barb
>Nerfed all the other fun builds
>New class a boring shit
>Not even a new town in the expansion
>"Rifts" are just a waaay more boring version of Path of Exile's map system

I don't understand how anyone can defend a DIABLO game without trading. Trading is literally the whole point of the series, D3 RoS is a fucking abomination

Sadly it's not as awesome as the D2 druid, but you can do cool shit like summor thorny monstrosities and hit people upside the face with lightning weapons.

there really isnt. d3 is amazing

>No Fist of the Wolf Star

No sale amigo.

Don't forget that there was no pvp at all at launch, and added later when it was far too late.

Not diablo so not like that. More of a focus on using two handed weapons/lightning damage or lightning/cold caster or physical/bleed or totems.
He does have two pets tho. Briarthorn and Primal Spirit.
My Druid is my only real HC char left and he feels like more of a zeus char than a nature based druid.

I like Grim Dawn better

Oh I Know, I already own Grim Dawn and Shaman is my favorite character because being a Thor is awesome as shit.

It's just Ironic that D2 Druid is the closest feeling to a Druid from DnD in any game ever.

You can always dream for this blizzcon to have diablo 4 announced where i would expect druid.

Well, Druid has a high chance of being a Heroes of the Storm character too as they're looking into a shapeshifter.

I do hope for Druid baseline in Diablo 4, we got every archtype from Diablo 2 but the Shapeshift Druid.

Was Diablo 3 the biggest case of brand suicide in the history of video games?

>The fastest-selling PC game of all time
>a failure

>Necro turns into a dindu voodoo shitdoctor.
It was even worse what they turned him into for HotS.

>we got every archtype from Diablo 2 but the Shapeshift Druid.

Javelin Amazon?

We've been over this time and time again. Just because something sells well doesn't mean it the most superior product.

it has the best combat for sure. shame about the rest of the game

but if you think something that makes shitloads of money can be a failure then you're a fucking retard

yeeeeeeeaaa nigga

level 50 barbarian windwalk spec, 15-50k damage on act 5

I can still be 1-2 shotted by enemies though if I'm not careful and kamikaze into big groups

Do you know what crafting points are for?

Diablo 3 destroyed more brand loyalty than any outside force could have ever DREAMED to achieve.

What do sales matter when you can never sell it again for the rest of your life?

Different user but I just couldn't jive with the first act of this and the weird looking skill tree.

Diablo > Diablo II for story & atmosphere

Diablo II >Diablo for gameplay, RPG mechanics and replayability

Nobody claimed it was a failure, however. The term used was
>brand suicide
and if Diablo 4 ends up doing poorly because Diablo 3 tarnished the series reputation, then it fits.

But Diablo 4 will probably sell great anyways. Blizzard fans are intensely loyal for some reason.

ive been patiently waiting on sigma to get back into median xl, and its been over a fucking year

RELEASE IT REEEEE

What's weird about it?

Every class essentially has a melee, spellcasting, ranged or summoning tree and any combination thereof.

Yeah it's changed from original D2, but the skills make sense for the difficulty and advanced state of the game.

Baldurs gate dark alliance 1 & 2

I agree, but blizzard doesn't care. Sales are all that matter.

No it didn't. It's one of the best selling games ever and still continues to sell, The PS4 and XBone versions were also a huge success. Just because people on Cred Forums talk badly about it doesn't mean anything.

Any new game Blizzard makes is going to be massively popular, and sell shitloads. You're delusional if you think otherwise. If they announce Diablo 4 people will get hype as shit and you'll all buy it.

Serious question, whats sigma?

Probably cause I haven't played more than an hour of it. I feel weird playing D2 offline. I miss Cred Forums.net

diablo 3: RoS

boom, easy

Torchlight 2
Van helsing
Grim dawn
PoE

Dragon's Crown does running dungeons over and over again for drops way better than D3 does

LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB LMB

Engaging gameplay mates.

They managed to decompile and re-write the 'core' of diablo 2. It allows them to make fundamental changes to how the game works. Here is a short list.

Core Features
So, there are a lot of new features that are possible thanks to this new core. For example:
Increased game resolution
Addition of extra areas (*)
Addition of new affixes / stats
Improved Interface
Bounty System (similar to D3)
Automatic gold pick-up
In-game drop filter
Time events

(*) Ever wondered why Median replaces existing areas rather than adding new ones? Or why does act 4 have no uberquests? This is because of a limitation that doesn't allow you to add new areas to the game. This, however, will be possible in sigma.

here are some screen shots from early alpha.

forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=276

except diablo is not an RPG but a hack and slash...

>tfw no PS4 port
One fucking job Vanillaware

>no content patch for season 8

DEAD

>Grinding for loot that doesn't even affect the look of your character

THEY DYSON AIIIIIR BLADE

I just cannot fucking dig the lack of stats to be aware of and actual builds in Diablo 3. They ruined it.
Arcanist + Shaman makes a Druid class tho.

uhh I don't know how long ago you played but Median XL has its own server you can connect to that functions just the same as b.net.

They got ladder as well and is maintained regularly

What do you have? An Oreck? YOU FUCK.

if it doesn't make money why are they still updating it?

Van Helsing is on sale. I've heard good things about that. Does it have any replay value or is it just ~20 hours and done?

daaaang that shit is da bomb

>Never, Diablo makes no fucking money for blizz at all.

In 5th of august 2015 was 10th in the list of most sold copies with 30 million copies.

>posts d3 webm
>doesnt know this is now a D2 Median XL: Sigma thread

>Trading is literally the whole point of the series

Nah you're dumb. I played Diablo 2 for 6 years straight without trading.

Everything else about Diablo 3 is shit though.

>posts d3 webm

I literally can't think of anything about d2 being better then d3.

Diablo 4 is an online action rpg MMO.

It has the Druid class

>d3
u wot

it's an arpg you nit. DMC is hack n slash, same with musou games

This. They're both dogshit addiction simulators nowadays and antiquated as fuck, but LoD is better than D3/RoS.

Got any warder webms?

I just really hate how stale loot can be in this game since Sets outshine every other item.

Path of Exile is better
modded Titan quest is better
and no, D3 is still shit even with the memer of souls expansion

0/10 apply yourself

>Muh trading
Fuck off to a new game then you fucking kike.

You did nothing to prove him wrong.
List of games ain't proof.