There's a new Nep game on Steam and I don't see any thread about it?

There's a new Nep game on Steam and I don't see any thread about it?

It's the same shit as neptunia U but with zombies and online multiplayer.

Because people here don't actually talk about the games, just the girls

>zombies and online multiplayer.
goty

Blame the pc secondaries.

Not gonna shit on Neptune or anything but that tittle fucking sucks

I'm really tired of all these Neptunia/Senran Kagura/DoA/Madoka/Kancolle/Touhou/Idolmaster/Love Live games where the girls are boring generic anime shit that are all interchangeable with one another. All they're good for is being fucktoys for bald old men in dojins

Are Nep games even worth playing?

The world is full of things you're not going to like. You'll be ok.

>Another musou
Why does Japan have such a hard on for this shit genre lately? It's so fucking repetitive and boring, all you do is whack retarded enemies that don't even fight back, only thing you get is reskinned shit, instead of ricemen you kill slimes, or pirates, or zombies or whatever.

I was expecting in 2016 Japan would breed more wacky shit like katamari, or strategy/grindan games like Disgaea, but not this musou crap that has 0 innovations over any other title in the genre.

>implying implication

I played Rebirth1 and it was nice.

All your good for is being my fucktoy.

>fucktoys for bald old men in doujins

is that a bad thing????

"Worth" is subjective. Since i don't know a thing about you i can't honestly say weather or not you'll get any sort of worth out of it.

>Blanc gets her own game

what a time to be alive

I'm burnt out on the series.

u mad bro?

I wish I was.

I'm not a fan either, but they sell. Otakus and weebs will buy anything as long as their waifu is in it. If you need proof of that, go visit vitagen on /vg/.

That being said, Fairy Fencer F is actually pretty dang good, and one of the few Compile Heart games I'd recommend.

Nep games are garbage. Only retarded weebs with no taste like them

Well i guess it's time to stop thinking of Japan as one game studio then.

That's like complaining that america doesn't do anything other than make shooters because you saw a cod trailer. There's more stuff out there, don't follow a market you don't like if you want to find stuff you like.

Does this game take place in same timeline as any of the other games? Or is it just a complete spin of?

Complete spinoff, looking at the dimension name usually hints at that.

>game has been out for almost a year
>people are only talking about it now because it's on Steam

Typical Cred Forums.

I like animu and RPGs

Isn't neptunia 1 and neptunia mk2 different dimensions? I thought the original was called superdimension in jap?

That looks awful, at least use human zombies, not this shit.

Beucase it's just U with best girl(Blanc) as the focus, if you liked U and like Blanc you'll like this, nothing else to be said here, what we SHOULD be talking about is this
Then you'll probably like them

Seriously, why are steamfags so out of the loop?

Putting a question mark at the end of a statement does not make it a question.

Nobody owns a Vita

it's not a musou it's a fucking beat em up for all the complaining I see about musous on this bored you guys don't know what the fuck a musou is.

>Shittiest girl got her own shitty game
>Hurr why arent you shitters talking about this game??

I'll gladly talk about neps when Best Nep gets her own game

You don't have to be so harsh, just say you never want to talk about the neps and leave the thread

Doesn't this have even a shittier version of Senran's Kagura already shit gameplay?