YOU CAME TO VANDALIZE MY STORE, HUH?

YOU CAME TO VANDALIZE MY STORE, HUH?
NOT ON MY DEAD RISING THREEAAADD

shut the fuck up you filthy dirt-scratching hobo

Well,

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

So I missed Bill whateverhisnameis, and I have 49 survivors. After Jessie becomes ZombieJessie, I'm assuming that the number will drop to 48. If I beat Overtime, will Frank AND Isabella count as 2 survivors, or am I fucked?

I've covered military conflicts, ya hear.

I finished DR with the true ending yesterday and i got DR3 today, i don't know why it gets so much hate, sure, its very different from 1 and 2 but it still is fun( altough its too fucking easy, the safehouses having every weapon you grab in them is bullshit).
Also seeing so many zombies in a single place its pretty awesome.

GET OUT OF MY STORE

that a picture of a 4chsn janitor?

*Cred Forums

Fuck i need to get some sleep

I have related facts to television audiences on the subject of international geographic conflicts, mind you.

is dead rising worth buying if I didn't really care for the second one?

Yes. Dead Rising 2 was a dumbed-down and "casualized" version of the original Dead Rising. Also, they went overboard with le wacky humor instead of letting the player come up with his own funny moments. Also, no MT Framework so the game doesn't look buttery smooth with those sweet blur effects.

Did you get the three survivors in the north mall gun shop?
Make sure you have a pic of the security room vent and go nab them.

ITT: We cast the Dead Rising TV adaptation

Jessie

>inb4 but Hendricks is in her 40's
Fuck you she's the only one with the body type

Chris Pratt as Frank West, but he wears a mocap set around his mouth and his lip movements are replaced with TJ Rotolo's voice acting

Finally fucking done.

Dead Rising was the first game I ever played that had achievements/trophies. I never got them all on 360 (mishaps fucked up 7-day survivor multiple times) so it feels good to finally get this Platinum

Literally only survivor I am missing is Bill, have all the other 49.

You're allowed to miss one survivor. Most people leave Kindell or that fat fuck Ronald because of the mutinies they start.

MOMMY, MOMMY BABY WANT MILK YUM YUM!