Is this worth buying/playing at all?

Is this worth buying/playing at all?

Short answer: _no

Long answer: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I stole it fom Walmart for free and it runs on toaster pretry alright so ehhhh it's a time killer for sure kinda uggo graphics though

Probably not, unless you're bored.

I'd recommend DA:2 instead

The rest of humanity would recommend DA:O instead

I'm a big fan of the first game and was looking for closure, so yeah kind of. Buy it used though, or pirate it if it's been cracked I guess.

Don't do this man, we really don't need DA2 apologists.

Buy it used
Ignore the writing
Play Qu'nari warrior
Have fun.

get the EA Access if you really want to try it
it's shit tho

If you've never played Dragon Age, fuck no. Go with Origins.
Maybe play 2 if you can get it for free, and even then it'll disappoint you.

Inquisition only if you have a lot of patience for bullshit.

Not him, but considering that DA2 was made in only 7 months, it's actually impressive.

DA2 is not that bad actually. Just a common trend to hate it.

It's a SHIT
I've never been so deceived in my life. By a WoW subscription instead.

>Have fun
>567/1000 mosaics
>6/10 elven roots
>10/15 blankets for farmers
>17/20 galla horns
>59/100 tent set
>2350/5000 reputation gained

No
Boring monotonous gameplay
Nonsensical story
and all filled with an uninteresting cast.
It's a game that'll try to trick you into liking it by making you spend a lot of time with it, but is ultimately so shallow and pointless that it just wastes your time instead.

Easiest way of summing it up
> Leliana has a secret
This secret can completely change how she acts the rest of the game, you reaction will effect several sidequests and if skipped will change dialogue through it's absence. While it doesn't effect the main plot (stop the blight) it does effect everything else.

> Isabella has a secret
The secret is a major plot point, affects several story beats but outside 1 or 2 cut-scenes your reaction to it doesn't count much

> Blackwall has a secret
The secret only effects whether or not you want to keep him in your party. It procs a war table quest which is ultimately useless as it effects nothing else in the game and the change of a single illustration at the end of the game.

Did patches or DLC atleast make the game a bit better?

The last DLC is not THAT bad, still doesn't justify to buy the whole package,

>your reaction to it doesn't count much
???
Yeah, not much, sure.
You can basically sell her or leave in the party, kill the whole gang or duel the leader. I think, thats counts for "affects".

Didn't even notice autocorrect was being a dick with affects/effects, but those are the several story beats I was referring to, but even if you sell her out she still finds her way back to Kirkwall and after her first two cutscenes (depending on if you're Friend/Rival) she goes back to being a member of your party as if nothing ever happened. Or at least she did in my games.

Wow, I never knew that (because I never sold her), I thought it's implied that she's being tortured/killed by the kunari afterwards.

PS I think that a pretty shitty story twist if she returns.

do you like slow games? then go for it.

I did it on my "Mages ruin everything run" me and the Qunari were bros right after

anyone bummed out that the default grey warden in 1 was an elf girl who sacrificed herself? I thin kmost guys played male humans who banged morrigan.