youtube.com/watch?v=fTjCe_vxO-0
youtube.com/watch?v=PeuxMRl6DoE
youtu.be/I-YTY_AJLdA?t=34
youtu.be/oMOj1IPAxes
youtube.com/watch?v=q0hoCvaQP-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably Base Goku & Vegeta

Kaiokek Goku and Scouter Veggie

Literally all of these are thematically fitting except for the last two.
The first two are both movie characters and both legendary super saiyans in different ways.
The second are the Normal Goku and Vegeta from their very first fight, the pleb saiyan vs the elite saiyan.
Third is the Zamasu arc Fusion pairings with Bluegetto and Zamasu Blanco.
And yet the last two don't fit any theme at all.
Cooler is a shitty palette swap movie villain while 17 is a fucking park ranger from Super.

>fused Zamasu
>regular Goku
>regular Vegeta
>17
>Blue Vegito instead of SSJ
I still hope this is a joke.

God every time I think about Base Goku and Vegeta getting in this game I get angry. Literally anyone would be better. Spopovich and the lizard man with the retractable head from the Cooler movie would be better choices. I imagine if they get revealed they'll be next followed by Vegito and Zamasu and 17 and Cooler.

Bandai Namco could say that Cooler & 17 are the "Cooler Siblings".

>tfw everyone you wanted is already in so everyone else is just extra

Aside from Cooler I guess. But I'm happy.

>adding a 4th goku and 3rd vegeta
fucking why

>Fused Zamasu is the final boss of the Future Trunks arc
>The base saiyans are sadly popular in Japan.
>DBS 17 is a huge fan request
>Vegito Blue has everything SSJ Vegito has plus Final Kamehameha

I'm not happy with all of the choices, but I recognize why they're there.

Base Goku would be the 3rd Goku, actually. Black isn’t actually Goku.

Goku SSJ
Goku SSB
Goku Black
Goku Normal
Goku's Father
Fused Goku
Fused Goku Black

This is shite

still, this seems like a waste to me.
why couldn't they add someone like Master Roshi or even Mercenary Tao

Why do the Japanese have such shit taste? Base Vegeta is the worst though. I can at least see Base Goku having a bunch of unique shit like Power Pole, Spirit Bomb, Kao-Ken install. But Base Vegeta has his Galick Gun and fuck all else. All his other moves are generic or shitty proto versions of better moves from later in the series. I guess you could do a Great Ape super but I doubt they would actually use that.

NO MORE GOKUS OR VEGETAS

Base Goku has plenty of options, but I doubt he'll have the pole or the cloud.
He will have Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb guaranteed however, also Kamehameha x20

Kid Goku or Tao Pai Pai along with Master Roshi

Those would be the classic Dragonball reps I think.

>No Master Roshi
>No Kid Goku with Power Pole or Nimbus
>No King Piccolo
>No Mercenary Tao
>No Red Ribbon Army General Black in mech with assist from the other colored generals and lieutenants
>No Garlic Jr
>No Emperor Pilaf with Shu and Mai
>No Doctor Wiley from Worlds Strongest
>No Turles so we could have 6 fucking Gokus allowing for 3v3 Goku match where every Goku is a different Goku

What GARBAGE!!!

>Goku
>BIGGEST GOKU
>Goku
>Wannabe Goku
>Blue Goku
>Non-Saiyan Goku
>Android other
>Freiza Cell
And people give NRS shit for colored ninjas...

>>Freiza Cell
More like Freeza "Big Guy" Bane.

IT WAS HIS TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=muvdYM3Pa_Q

ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDE PADRE

>No Master Roshi
He better be DLC. He's the one character I want as DLC for sure

>No Kid Goku with Power Pole or Nimbus
Would be fun if he's different enough

>No King Piccolo
Nah base Piccolo is more than enough. Maybe a retextured skin for base Piccolo?

>No Mercenary Tao
Tao does have a LOT of moves and cool shit he could do. A 'True Dadonpa' would be badass, or tossing a pillar as an entrance

>No Red Ribbon Army General Black in mech with assist from the other colored generals and lieutenants
Not worth adding as a character if we get Tao.

>No Garlic Jr
Filler

>No Emperor Pilaf with Shu and Mai
Joke characters. Only joke character worth adding is Mr Satan

>No Doctor Wiley from Worlds Strongest
Broly and Bardock are enough film reps

>No Turles so we could have 6 fucking Gokus allowing for 3v3 Goku match where every Goku is a different Goku
>Want more fucking gokus, especially if Kid Goku makes it in

>>No King Piccolo
Why would you want him? Piccolo aka Ma Junior aka his reincarnation has literally all of his skills already.
Same reason why adding Base Vegeta is dumb, because he has no unique skills to give him.

Are all of these confirmed, or is it just Broly and Bardock right now?

Roshi and Goten fucking when?

wheres fucking Jiren and Toppo and Caulifa

The original leak by the same guy who leaked all of Xenoverse 2 DLCs accurately said it will be Bardock, Broly, Base Goku, Base Vegeta, Blue Vegetto, Fusion Zamasu, 17 from Super and Cooler - in that order. The fact Bardock and Broly just got officially announced basically confirms his leak as legit once again. He also leaked UI Goku for Xenoverse 2 way back in November.

WHERE IS KID GOKU
WHERE IS TOPPO
WHERE IS JIREN
WHERE IS BULMA WITH CAPSULES
WHERE IS MR SATAN WITH JETPACK
WHERE IS MUTEN ROSHI
FUCK THIS DLC

>WHERE IS JIREN, MR SATAN WITH JETPACK
In Xenoverse 2, same with Goku Blanco.

>KID GOKU, TOPPO, BULMA, MUTEN ROSHI
In Xenoverse 2, as mods.

I thought the rest of the roster went:

>Janemba, Kid Goku, Fuu from Xenoverse 2, Kefla, Toppo and Jiren

This is of course in regards to the supposed datamined files.

don't listen to that other guy
the dude who leaked the xenoverse dlc kept changing what he said and said the same exact things as other leakers who came before him

That was a fake datamine by a Cred Forumsermin shitposter you idiot.

Me too

I know it's not, though

The worst DLC line up we could have

Toppo's gonna be in the DLC as well.

I've seen worse, honestly.

A legit dataminer debunked that list already.

Nope, only his clothes and mustache accessory. Which is serious bullshit.
The only playable characters in that upcoming XV2 DLC are Fuu, Jiren, UI Goku and ToP Android 17.

Just give us fucking kid goku with his staff for fuck sake.

The most insulting thing is that they said "All Dragon Ball Eras will be represented".
>No DB
>No GT
>No Heroes
Yeah fuck off ArcShit.

I honestly think she would be fun. Throw in Roshi and I'm set

That's Namco Bandai choice in the end, ArcSys can only propose.
They probably either went to safe picks to taste the waters first with the season and then the next season would be more on riské picks or they just went fuck it all mode just add whatever's popular.
I'm going with the latter but hoping for the former.

Garlic Jr is the closest any movie villain has ever gotten to canon. I wouldn’t dismiss him with as simple a statement as filler

But why the fuck cooler? He has no business there

U6 Saiyan merch doesn't sell whatsoever in Japan, they don't like her or the rest of the auschwitz survivor knockoff saiyans.

They really should've added a different ToP participant instead of Cooler there so the theme of that last pack would actually be ToP participants.
Toppo, Ribrianne and Kafla all would be fine picks because they've got proper movesets.

i just want tao tbqh

Too much fucking saiyan shit.

no. He would be the biggest tier whore of a character. He would be a tiny character with huge disjoint hitboxes due to the pole. Do honestly want something as cancerous as that?

Kiao-what?

>pole's lenght increase only for Supers as projectile and special moves
>give Gotenks tier hitbox size
Was it hard?

xD my favorite skit in the abridged series

>No GT

17 and Cooler since Vegito/ Zamasu and the bases makes more sense together. I like what we're getting though, I hope they're all as interesting as Beerus, Hit, and Black.

This is definitely my problem as well. All the jobbers can keep up in this game so power levels mean nothing. Too many Saiyans.

>No DB
What are Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, and Piccolo then?

Z fighters that use moves from Z that never existed in original DB such as Kienzan and Makankosappo, now fuck off.

So what would their movesets be?

Who said I want DB versions of them? They don't need them.
But there's other important characters from DB that are worth adding, Kid Goku, Pilaf Machine, General Blue, Tao Pai Pai and of course Jackie Chun/Muten Roshi.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta actually sounds pretty cool, I'm guessing his best move would be the 'planet destroyer' Galick Gun?

Fused Zeno and Grande Padre

>Bardock turns Super Saiyan for his ultimate
Fucking based

I get that seeing Base Goku and Vegeta as dlc characters isn't exactly exciting but honestly, if ArcSys can make fucking Android 16 and Nappa play uniquely I'm sure the base forms will play differently as well. Glad that out of all the Movie characters Cooler got in tho, hope its his 5th form they use but even if its his base form I wouldn't mind that much, I just want more beffy characters in the game. Real shame there's no. Dragonball rep tho.

Just give me a SSJ4 and we're good ArcSys

SSJ4 looks surprisingly really good in Super's art style.

It's base Vegeta I'm worried about, he has nothing unique about him. All of his moves are shittier versions of his later moves, like the prototype Final Flash he uses against Recoome.

>right leg
>toes of left foot

Huh?

Classic Toriyama fuckup.

By the way, the Super Saiyan Blanco meme also became canon today.

Im honestly fine with this list even if base gets and goku put me off a bit as well as 17 not being a model swap option for 18, I really feel like that would be so easy.

I just wish we could get roshi man

>17
>model swap for 18
>when their fighting styles are completely different
You're an idiot that clearly never watched DBZ or Super.

>no Jackie Chun DLC where there's unique dialogue with Goku and Krillin still being totally oblivious to the fact that he's Master Roshi
>no MAFUUUBBBAA lvl 3 where the opponent gets sealed inside a faulty rice cooker with the rice cooker changing to be a bottle if you manage to kill your opponent with the lvl 3 with Jackie Chun rushing over to it and sealing the bottle with a cork

>Early Piccolo had 4 fingers

I'm surprised Namco didn't hastily shoehorn Jiren or UI Goku

Can you blame him? Who would want to watch the spic fanfiction that is Super?

>muh shit characters that maybe 3 people ever care about
>why aren't they making this game for ME ME ME

Hopefully Cooler and 17 after this since Vegetto and Zamasu are definitely a package deal.

Base Saiyans as characters can fuck off.

I still think it's a massively wasted opportunity in Super that they didn't have Roshi wear his Jackie Chun outfit for the ToP (but without the wig, just go as Roshi but with Chun's outfit) and have Goku, Kuririn and Yamcha finally realize who he is and him openly admitting it after all these years.

WHERE THE FUCK IS JANEMBA

He also had red blood.

ADDING 17 IS THE SHITTIEST FUCKING IDEA EVER, HE IS ALREADY IN THE FUCKING GAME WTF.
WHY NOT CAULIFLA?

>No GT

Good riddance, Jose.

In season 2, along with big sexy wolf (with his bros assisting)

17 and 18 both had fights in DBZ and they were fighting completely different

It should have been the 'true' ssg

>The man who first trained Goku and invented the Kamehameha wave is irrelevant and doesn't deserve to be in this game

you cannot be serious right now

>invented the Kamehameha wave
>the turtle destruction wave wave
This is what you just said.

Yamcha with Wolfsbane Fist existed my man.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's Wolf Fang Fist, not Wolf's Bane.
Dumb Amerimutt.

whiter than you ahmed

Get a girlfriend. Oh wait, you are a loser. HAHAHAHAHAHA

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

Who cares fagbomb? it doesn't make me wrong.

Ok thanks, will be sure not to make the same mistake in the future user.

reddit

When we getting, Goku yellow 2, Goku yellow 3, Goku red, and Goku white?

>zero females

ONE JOB ARCSYS

>this thread

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>keeping most of the shit waifubait out of the game
And they are doing their job very well.

I wouldn't mind Base Goku as much if it was him during the 23rd Budokai, tossing around shit like the foot fired Kamehameha and having that combo string he used against Piccolo as his level 3.

THEY ARE BROTHERS RETARD, thats the theme.

this is furry and against the rules

La Creatura...

crunchyroll is completely down for me.

Honestly how different are their fighting styles. Though in hindsight i could see that being a problem when arcs would want to be as accurate to the manga

>more versions of the same character with different hair color

THE FANBASE WAS NEVER THIS AUTISTIC

I really don't get why Blue and base and SS versions are all different characters.

ARE THE MOVIES CANON OR NOT WHAT THE FUCK??

Also I don't see the point of 17 as his and 18's abilities would be different enough to warrant a new character. I think he works just fine as a part of 18's abilities. Maybe add 17 as a skin for her and switch out destructo disc? Kienzan if you're gay.

WE NEED MORE GOKUS DAMN IT

We need Goku with a halo, Ginyu Goku with a scouter, Red Goku, Goku with a tail, SS3 Goku, Goku with a halo and wings

"TURTLE TURTLE HA"

18 is primarily melee fighter focused on punches with her only notable energy attacks being a generic energy beam, a spam of bullet-like ki blasts and Kienzan which she learned from her husband.

17 uses a mix of barrier-based energy attacks and kicks as his primarily form of melee combat in addition to generic ki blasts.

It's specifically ToP 17 which has expanded moveset compared to old DBZ one.
Anyway 17 was always different from 18, see

That was Goten's failed attempt at doing a Kamehameha and it came out weak as shit.

We now have
>Goku Black
>Goku Blacker
>Goku Yellow
>Goku Yellow 2
>Goku Yellow 3
>Goku Red
>Goku Blue
>Goku Pink
>Goku White
I'm guessing Goku Rainbow is next.

I don't know. The differences seem way to subtle to be something that would warrant a whole new character. Which i guess would be fine but this games point seems to be making the characters all feel pretty unique. Minus Blue Goku and blue Vegeta. Maybe just turn Android 18 in to "The Androids" or something.

Just watch DBS’s Universe Survival arc & see all the new shit 17 got in Super.

As others already said, you clearly haven't watched Super because 17 got a ton of new moves, mostly barrier-based ones that make his style quite different.

True, I haven't seen that arc. Maybe i should but the Future Trunks arc is so bad and just a slog to watch.

>no Kid Goku or Roshi for sure in this version of the game
>Goku and Saiyan Saga Vegeta as paid dlc instead of unlockables in the game
>no new fighting areas

I am more than disappointed. I will definitely wait for a drop in the season pass for months or years

I like her multi purpose energy blasts. The little energy balls that float and follow behind her or combine into larger attacks. I feel like that could make for some really cool moves in the game plus a full screen level three with that full body laser shit she does again UI Goku. I feel like finding enough material for normals might be hard though considering how much of recent Super fights are just ATATATATATATA.

>17 got a bunch of new moves in ToP

... are you guys talking about the barriers, the one thing 18 uses like she owns it when it was 17's from the beginning(similar to how they think Solar Flare is Krillin's and not Tenshinhan)?
He got one as a punch like Bartolomeo(One Piece), a bunch of barriers in a row like Barto and shit like that. He had some "new" blast that is similar to Piccolo's Light Grenade and some super fast combo that had characters did in ToP. Ki spamming every damn U7 member did that, except Roshi and Tenshinhan since they forgot Tenshinhan existed until his elimination episode.

17 already had enough moveset with Z for the game if they wanted, but they didnt, they choose 18 instead. Like they choose their lv3 to be that instead of that combo they killed Future Gohan off.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dL6oFbQPWU
youtube.com/watch?v=75U3eTUgs9w
youtube.com/watch?v=-96DNSL77tg
This fucking music.

I want toppo
I need more grapplers

Holy cock, #17 is by far the most wasted slot. I'm really hoping he'll just be a payed costume. I'd much rather have Jenamba, Kefla, Roshi, ect :,)

>bardok
I guess he is popular
>Brolly
No brainer
>base goku and vegeta
Really popular with japanese fans
>Vegito blue
No brainer, every one loves the fusions
>Fused Zamasu
Again, no brainer, best villain in super after Black
> DBS 17
Incredibly popular right now due to him surviving the ToP
>Cooler
Why though
No seriously I dont understand why he is a pick, who the fuck wants cooler?

I've never watched Super aside from clips but I need Kefla so I can have a wife team. Also I hope Zamasu has his purple fisting arm.

>The fact Bardock and Broly just got officially announced basically confirms his leak as legit once again.

No, it doesn't. Broly and Bardock were guaranteed anyways.

Any chance Bulma makes it in?

Me as long as its meta cooler's moveset.

Cooler is the second most popular movie character after Broly, tons of people want him

It's not, it's final form

That's like asking why people want Raditz.

so this...is the power...of toei...

>moveset

who the fuck wants raditz

>that shot of Jiren just punching
Somehow a mexican in his basement made a better show than a team of "paid" animators in japan

You know what. Every DLC discussion I ever saw was SO brimming with Broly Broly Broly Broly Broly. When Broly forever.
And I was always so meh towards him.

But look at him now. He is the ONLY guy on there who isn't just a spinoff of someone already in the game.
I was an asshole, Broly. And I apologize. You're the best DLC character in Dragon Ball.

How the fuck does meme magic work?

>Manga Piccolo had 4 fingers
FTFY
anime Piccolo always had 5, manga always had 4

if base goku looked alot different like 23rd tenkaichi goku I would not mind one bit especially if he does weird shit like shooting kamehamehas from his feet

The most amazing thing is that the one made by the spic actually seems like Jiren is punching with some strenght instead of just moving his arms
What the fuck toei

Imagine if a monkeys paw was sentient

Jackie Chun isn't Roshi

>Maybe i should but the Future Trunks arc is so bad and just a slog to watch.
just read the manga
it's 1000x better

The animators are in the Philippines not Japan. That is the problem. Super is outsourced animation

>payed

same

manga piccolo always had 4 fingers

it's kinda like how kid buu and super buu had mitten hands and buu only grew fingers after absorbing gotenks and gohan

in the anime he's got fingers in every form

>>Cooler
>Why though
popular in america

At least toei had better facial expression, but still my sombrero off to the spic, he should sent his CV to toei

>Cooler is the second most popular movie character after Broly, tons of people want him
only in the United States, Nips love Turles for some reason

ESTO EL FIN, JIREN

el hermano...

Did they why the fuck did they bother paring 17 with 18 if they're going to make 17 his own character?

Cooler is popular because he fought in the name of his family's honor. Guess who love saying "For my famiry"?

muchas graaaciaaas~
youtube.com/watch?v=QvWB3mmBx8g

Because it's just Evil Goku and Japs have a major hard on for anything Goku

Like Dad Goku or Evil God Goku or Regular Goku who also comes in Blue/Red/Yellow/White Hair variant.

you have got to be fucking kidding me

it's fake

Meta-cooler's moveset relies on actually being made of metal for the most part.

Nips don't give a fuck about Cooler, it's an american thing

They probably decided to do ToP 17 after the fact. Given that the base roster seems to only go up to the Future Trunks arc, that would make sense.

Talk about dropping the ball. Nobody is going to buy that DLC.

Farmer Goku
Kid Goku
Shirtless Goku
Goku with tail (Blue)
Goku with tail (slightly larger)

Literally doesnt.

That's a supremely disappointing lineup.
17's the only good one.

Ranger 17 would be completely different from 18, plus he’s popular enough to justify his own slot.

Yeah or whatever. I won't buy it bc idc. 17fags can if they want.

>17's model already done
>just change his clothes
>some attacks already done
>even his barrier is in the game

Why? Because it is cheaper. Why do you think we have SS and Blue Goku and not SS3 playable? Why you think Black is in the game already? Or Bardock will be the first dlc? And Saiyan Goku will be in the game? Why Vegito? Because part of the job is already done.
For some reason Zamasu merged will be in the game, because Zamasu is already there and Goku's hair too. Vegito is literally a color swap of Black, which is part of the job done.

The only really new character that they had to work from zero is fucking Broly. JUST BROLY IN 7 DLC CHARACTERS. Yeah, because of cheap they are is hard to believe they will waste time doing 5th form Cooler and not Meta.

As far as popular movie characters went my understanding is that it went like:
1. Broly
2. Bardock
3. Cooler
4. Janemba
5. Everybody Else

Cooler probably got in because of Dokkan.

I’m probably gonna get some hate for this:

-Kid Goku (GT)
-SS4 Goku
-SS4 Vegeta
-Jackie Chun
-Mercenary Tao
-Mr Popo

oh, and almost forgot...

GT > Super

Remember that, you underage babies

Isn’t the existing 17 model pretty sub-par compared to the rest of the cast? I remember Slaythe going on a rant about it with a ton of reference images. One of the main complaints is that 17’s model is shorter than 17 is supposed to be relative to the rest of the cast.

Beerus alone puts Super light years ahead of GT. Plus Super is actually canon.

>another fag asking for Jackie Chun and Tao and fucking GT Goku
I'd rather have fucking Ranfan

Black doesn’t share any normals with any of the Gokus. The only shared move is the Kamehameha.

Is that this gay ass version? Even tho he looks mentally challenged I'd rather have it than DBZ/S 17

Yes, it does

>His clones
>shapeshifting stuff
>robot minion shit
>stuff relating to the big gete star core

Cooler's character tag is CLF, and the final letter refers to the form/varriation of a character. It's going to be final.

I wanted meta-cooler too, but it is what it is

Bardock is from a TV special, but other then that, yes, that's how it works iin the US. I'd say Bojack is below Janemba but above "everybody else" though

Where is Broly confirmed?

Super 17 was my boy in the Tenkaichi games.

Absorbing the enemies projectiles was awesome.

>that ugly face
No thanks at least True Super 17 is still handsome.

Nah, that’s Super 17 you’re referencing. I’m referring to Tournament of Power 17.

Today

Such a Waste of Design choices, making Base Goku and Vegeta CLONE Characters that you have to purchase, instead of having them in the game already as transformation/skin/game style/groove mode.

FUCK ARCSYS

Even Super DBZ which was made by Craft & Mester (and ghostly co-developed by Arika) had it right by having the super saiyans being just transformations in game, also no in Game Fusion like the budokai games.

I can Forgive Broly, but mark my words, these DLC batch is gonna be the only one and that's it.

Replace Bardock with Kid Goku, Make Vegito and Zamasu Free and have them be in game fusions, replace 17 with Recoome, to hell with Base Goku and Base Vegeta and replace Cooler with Master Roshi.

I don't think people realize how absurdly powerful and fast Broly will be. Not to mention Broly's going to be an absolute giant compared to everyone else. He's going to dwarf even 16 and Cell, while also being bulky on top of it. Broly's going to be a fucking monster, and I don't think people fully comprehend it. He's not just going to be a tank, he's canon way faster than all the other Z fighters in the movies.

17 was short and slim as hell in the Android Saga though. 17 in Super got a bit taller
Anyways, in the game when you call 17 and he starts ranting while standing still, his size seems about the same as 18. Every other time he seems smaller because fighting stance

I was talking about the character model, outfits do change in some instances.
Base Goku = Bardock
SS Goku = SS Blue Goku = Black Rosé = Blue Vegito(color swap outfit with Black)
Then SS Vegeta = Blue, even same muscles when Blue isn't that buff as Super Vegeta
Zamasu merged is Zamasu's face + Black's body.

If Goku's team is already a bad thing, shit will become worse and people will start to notice this more often.
They really made a big mistake adding Blue as their own characters and not transformation for SS.

I like Meta too,but obviously 5th will be a much better for now.

>replace 17 with Recoome
>replace Cooler with Master Roshi
>Bitching about Base Goku while at the same time wanting Kid Goku
Shut the fuck up

>Broly
>SS for power and reach
>and reach

If Kid Buu was bad, or Black for certain things, then Broly will be a nightmare.

Cannot wait for Broly, Blue Vegeta and Black teams

Being canon doesn't mean it's better. Also Jiran's whole character is ass juice

>Kid Goku
>same as Bardock, or any of the other Gokus
>with a fucking power pole combos, nimbus, oozaru punch that killed King Piccolo, janken combo mixer, that one hand kamehameha Goku headbutts Tenshinhan in the air in the tournament, afterimage by 4 "clones"

Not that user, but you should fuck yourself. Aside of SS Goku + Blue as special, Kid Goku should be the only other Goku in this game.

The canon doesn't mean shit about the way they play though, Half the cast of fighterz could turn the other half into paste in one or two hits, but they don't.

Kid Goku in FighterZ never ever, shotafag

>kid goku original
>ss4 Gogeta
>roshi
FTFY

Oh and I almost forgot...

Shit > your taste

Remember that, cucklord.

trailers when?

>that whole scene where the God tells everyone his backstory

LA LUZ EXTINGUIDA

But he's already in the game, just switch his model with 18 for a costume.
At least:
would be different.

GT is bad though and doesn't even stylistically fit wit the rest of the series.

Nobody is going to buy that hideous 17

goku blanco when?

ESSENCE OF A SUPER SAIYAN

missing Kid Goku (db) Kid Goku (gt) and ssj4

Can someone who's watched super explain this? Why isn't he using SS2?

>about to land body change
>I'm the one getting disconnected from the lobby
When the fuck are they going to fix this shit. I just want to play online.

>hideous
>unironically the most handsome character in DB history
fag

Good. All the OBSESSED anti-Brolyfags will get wrecked.

Remember the sweep he did against Piccolo in the first movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=fTjCe_vxO-0

That definitely caused a hard knockdown (and if I'm not mistaken it does the same in Extreme Butoden). So imagine that being his 2M? He could do oki when ever he wants.

Ideally his speed should be slow enough so that Broly players still have to pick and choose when they throw it out. But goddamn that range.

Far too much chin and jaw.

What is this, a woman from Mass Effect?

He looks and sounds like Goku and is still named Goku rather than Zamasu, so he's still a variation of Goku. Just like how Ginyu swapped Goku is still Goku.

fag

>dbfz never

My Season 2 hopes:

GT Pan
Lord Slug
Teen CHADten
Videl or Chi-Chi
Pikkon
Raditz
Tarble
Superman

It's not super shit, didn't you watch the buu saga?

I'll keeping posting him til it happens.

>Pikkon
Highly doubt they would do a filler character
>Superman
NRS has him, going his own thing in Injustice

That saga never aired when I was a kid. Been re watching Kai, just got to the final chapters.

>NRS has him

It's not like they'll add the whole Injustass cast. That is still first and foremost a DC fighting game. Toriyama borrowing and designing non-gag Superman would be dope.

He should have done that but never dropped character. Them never, ever finding out is much funnier.

Is season 2 DLC confirmed? Is there any good estimates on a DLC release timeline??

>

For Season 2 I just want SSJ4 Gogeta and Roshi, don't care about anything else

Silly me, I take that back

>SSJ Vegito
Base or bust. At least it isn't fucking Gogeta.

jI actually would've liked SSG if it did turn him into SS4. It could be explained because channeling the god ki brings back the tail and whatnot and that super saiyan god is the true legendary SS form. Then SSGSS could've been SS4's look with more hair colors or something, or SS4 with regular SS hair.

Would've been cooler than Goku Blanco.

Janemba and Master Roshi.

>Keeping shit waifubait out so everyone will lust after their donut oc waifubait

Ftfy

>At least it isn't fucking Gogeta.
Begone faggot

This, I just need SSJ4 Gogeta to match SSGSSJ Vegito and I'll be fine with the roster but I need Roshi also.

Gohan got his limit unlocked by the elder kai
meaning that now him going SS2 is moot since he always has that power now and going super sayan only drains energy

kys

>finally my own clone

I hope Broly has a Kale costume

Jackie Chun and Roshi are separate characters, you mong.

aren't their personalities reversed?

>he thinks Jackie Chun is Roshi

I bet you idiots think Hulk Hogan is Mr America and Iroquois Pliskin is Solid Snake

>DB/Early Z Goku
>Kaioken x4 Kamehameha

>Early Z Vegeta
>Planet Destroying Galick Gun
>Great Ape form

I'm actually really interested in those two, even if they're more model clones. Bonus points if they're voiced in English by the Ocean Dub actors

Reminds me of the Pain fight in Shippuden. You go from standard anime to acid trip real quick, and the change in animation style and quality is jarring.

>Dragon Ball FighterZ
Safe on Block: The Game

Ooh okay. Thank you

git gud at defending and use reflect, faggot. the only people who whine about block strings are retards that are too spastic to hold down block for more than 2-3 seconds.

not him but you can't blame us because the netcode is so dogshit that you can't afford to block even in the least tense moments during a match.

Rollback or bust in 2018

definitely not

Who doesn't want best brother?
His moveset would be pretty nice and versatile.

>tfw not particularly invested in anybody
Dragon ball z has always just been kinda there. I like it, but I really don't think I like anyone enough to call them a favorite.
Funny seeing everyone sperg out on each other though.

Scouter Vegeta is the only good form of Vegeta in the entire series

>But he's already in the game, just switch his model with 18 for a costume.
how many times do I have to tell you, that is not the same. DBS 17 plays completely different, #18 is kek

>Broly
Nice, hopefully he's the Zangief of this game
>Bardock
Okay that pretty co-
>He goes Super Saiyan in his special

>No Kefla when the game only has 2 females
>No Janemba or Dabura when trunks barely uses his sword

>Not realizing that his level 3 will be transforming into a great ape for the smackown

B-but Kaioken and Spirit Bomb.
I hope Vegeta turns great ape this game is lacking that.

This

This is what happens when you let non canon stuff into your game like the movies and super.

females in dragonball only exist to breed

No. Stopped this shit. He actually has unique moves unlike ginyu goku. Shut up.

I'm still waiting for her in Global Dokkan with 500 stones
It looks like they'll wait for Super to be over before they put the other ToP characters in the games though.

>Cooler and Android 17
what kind of fucking pack is that?

This

The Cooler Brother pack

>non-canon
>super
>not GT
Hello, Pedro.

This!

I unironically like Super 17 a lot. He's a complete fucking maniac and didn't even want to exist in the first place. Plus, I think his design is really cool

And then there's
Vegeta SS
Vegeta SSB
Vegeta fused
Vegeta's son
Vegeta's son (kid) fused

Broly and Cooler are fine but fuck these recolors, give me characters with actual potential for movesets like Roshi or Janemba. I'd even take more cool OC donuts over these.

Goku Blanco

any chance more than 8 dlc characters?
wish janemba, ss4 gogeta and omega shenron

MY SKIN IS COLD

the problem with this is even in super he still goes super sayian. like it's hard to say 'mystic gohan' is similar to mystic water or like kaioken.i mean technically even in weaken mystic form he's nearly as strong as ssb with kaioken super just constantly makes him seem weak and meek

Man Mystic Gohan was a mistake IMO. It sucks that Goku and Gotenks have a patent on SSJ3 but I guess it made people who hated new transformations pleased... until GT and Super happened.

no one hated ssj3, except animators, which is why they seem to have gone for alt colors over design

Well I mean typical anti-SSJ3 sentiment boils down to
>muh eyebrows

So it does exist. However, now the haters reaped what they sow because instead of prominent SSJ3 appearances, which at the very least were still golden, we get MS paint recolors

I just want a Raditz/Nappa/Base Vegeta team. In that order.

The game + season pass is more than 100$.
Meanwhile, GG Xrd Rev2 with all DLC is 40$.

I wanted both, and Fighterz is probably the one I want the most right now, but I can't approve this price.

By the time they get a FighterZ2 out they'll have something similar probably. Depends on how hard Bamco's gonna keep jewing it out.

Considering Xenoverse is still being jewed out, there is a high probabily that they will add more characters later instead of just doing FighterZ2 the next year.
A re-release fighter game in this era is never a good idea, especially after Street Fighter IV mess that even Capcom decided to stick with one version after that.

>Broly/Bardock
movies rep, I understand, they're popular. Broly seems like a fucking psychopath, me like.
>Base Goku/Vegeta
fuck it, too much of those guys already, Gimme a Roshi/Kid Goku or some early DB rep instead.
>Vegeto/fused Zamasu
I hate the look of those two, but then again, make sense.
>17/Cooler
This is where I think the leak can't be true. Thoss two over everything else that exist in the DB, just like that... Nah.

17 is basically half a character already, since so many of 18's moves use him. It'd be retarded (though budget-wise) for them to make him a character of his own. Like making Nirvana a BlazBlue character when Carl Clover is already in.

trailers when?

he got a fuck ton of moves from the tournament of power. That's also why Xenoverse 2 is adding him when normal 17 is in the base game. His gimmick is going to be offensive force fields.

If that list is legit, I'm honestly shocked Roshi's not in (but ANOTHER Goku and Vegeta are in, as well as a guy that looks just like Goku). Next game I guess.

>Piccolo aka Ma Junior aka his reincarnation has literally all of his skills already.

Except he doesn't, king piccolo had the ability to spawn minions which could create interesting mechanics.

anyone know any cannon anime/manga teams, for example
trunks/goku blue/vegeta blue
or
gotenks/piccolo/gohan

Idk but I'm going to guess that Base Goku is going to have Keioken as an install super and maybe the Spirit Bomb as a level 3?

Base Vegeta will have two Lvl. 3's: the Galick Gun and Oozaru as a cinematic super.

I'm okay with all of this but Blue Vegito. Just give me SSJ Vegito.

I am not a huge DBZ fan so I have to ask this, does Dragonball really have such shit character designs ? I swear half the cast just looks like a slightly altered version of goku or a straight up recolor.

Why is it that people ITT don't seem to want 17? I've been wanting him ever since the game was revealed. He was always one of my favorite villains. I haven't seen Super yet either, although I really want to.

Some of the characters you see are clones, some are fusions, and some kind of look alike (Bardock looks pretty much exactly like his son Goku). A lot of people are happy with bardock but I want more diverse characters in there, like some OG dragon ball characters.

They don't even play alike. You faggots need to shut the hell up.

This desu, Gogeta a shit

>no Dabura

Fucking WHY NOT.

This isnt seriously the DLC characters, right?

Jesus fuck. Thank god i didnt buy this

Is there a fan moveset for Tao?
He's a cool character with cool moves but they don't look like they would be much different from attacks that current characters already have.

Bardock and Broly are real. The rest is wild speculation.

I only need Jackie Chun
If they do add Vegito then make it base Vegito, it looks miles better.

He's cool but I feel like he was always backup for 18 so his inclusion in DBFZ is perfect.
There's no real need for a standalone 17 imo especially since there are many other characters to choose from.

it would be the most stupid decision ever to put base goku and vegeta as dlc, the backlash would be a nightmare for them and rightfully so

>Base Vegeta has no mov-
youtube.com/watch?v=PeuxMRl6DoE

why the fuck does he still go Super Saiyan in his Lvl 3 even though he's mystic in this?

wtf

I need Kid Goku so I replace him with Kid Buu.

We already have Nappa and Ginyu for that.

*for

I guess someone didn’t watch Dragon Ball Super’s current arc if you still think 17 is only back-up for 18.

They were all datamined last month by the Xenoverse dataminer. They even found an announcer call for Cooler, the Spirit Sword that Trunks uses in a Dramatic Finish against Fused Zamasu, and models for Base Goku & Base Vegeta.

>I don't think people realize how absurdly powerful and fast
His speed is literally the lowest of his attributes

Most of the reason why 17 is a huge fan request is because of Super. He’s actually considered by many to be the MVP of the current arc.

Super’s canon, deal with it.

Because Gohan was slacking in his training. He gets his Mystic form back later in the series.

hey guys check out this blog entry i am about to write:

so i have been playing some Budokai 3 (and tenkaichi 3 but thats a different story). Turns out Budokai 3 has a lot of things that FighterZ has.
what i've been wondering about is how you guys remember Budokai 3 (if you have played it)

the story mode is kinda ass, you only get still images talking to each other, sometimes voiced.
the concept of having to unlock the moves for the fighters wich you also have to unlock is also pretty bad, not only do you have to grind that shit but it also makes story mode really uninteresting because of half if the goku story you will just be spamming square into kamehameha.

the whole leveling up system annoys me too, its doable on medium difficulty without grinding,, but once you reach the buu saga the game becomes a lot about luck.

speaking of luck, dragon rush in this game is such a shit mechanic, it takes forever and all you do is try to play rock paper scissors for a good minute or so it completly disrupts the flow of the match (it does look pretty cool though) and i assume its fine when playing against humans.

That being said i can see this game being great for when you were a teenager, with the big roster, plenty of gameplay hours and really cool visuals and animations.

but god, it has not aged that well.

I think, as much as I wanted Kefla in this season, she probably existed too late to actually make it in. Same with Jiren not having a moveset.

Also I guess it works out that Broly being in almost guarantees a season 2 would include Kefla and not Caulifla and Kale.

You'll hate ToP then. Black/Zamasu was the best arc by far, followed by the u6 vs u7 match. The exhibition match before the tournament is cool though.

>goku
>blue goku
>black goku
>dad goku
>vanilla goku
>fused goku
>fused black goku

Great roster

>speed
>c

its true in the show itself actually

>no kid goku
shit roster, actually.

>announcing Season Pass 2
>DB Goku
>GT Goku (Kid)
>GT Goku (SSJ4)
>GT Gogeta SSJ4
>11 gokus

I laugh at your frustration.

17 ftw.

The best of them all

Probably next season, though I'd imagine that Kefla would be more likely than Caulifla or Kale on their own (or even together with Kale as an assist).

Post teams.

Team 1
>18
>Trunks
>Black

Team 2
>Bluegeta
>Gohan
>Tien

>base vegeto
>two seperate meteor supers which turn him SS or Blue

>Frieza
>Kid Buu
>Goku Black

>SSJ

VegetaSS
Blueku
Bluegeta

everyone says SSJ except for murricans
t.germany

Sūpā Saiya-jin = SS not SSJ, don't be brainlet jesus fuck

>Trunks
>Vegeta
>Black

Fuck you. I don't need Bardock, Vegita, Goku

Nappa/21/Frieza
Gohan(Teen)/Yamcha/Tien

Why the fuck do people keep asking for Bulma when she never fights in this whole damn series? She's a coward.

>Goten
Huh? Why would you ever want Goten? Literally all he has of value as a fighter is through Gotenks.

Whoever they are, they better have some dramatic finishes.

That being said I want Raditz so Piccolo can have at least one moment of glory.

I really hope at least one of these fuckers has a beam assist
Don’t wanna use Goku Black anymore nigga’s boring

Pikkon when

Then use Goku, Cell or Tien.

Team 1
>Beerus
>16
>Kid Buu

Team 2
>Majin Buu
>Android 16
>Goku Black

I think I’m too low IQ for cell

>Base Vegito
Vegito never even fights as base in the manga, you have awful taste.

this. Retards are 90% of this planet. FeelsBadMan

Fusion technique is far more interesting than potara nonsense

How's that relevant?

>more goku clones

I wish they'd put actual interesting characters like Mr. Satan.

cell is low iq because he can do fucking everything, it doesnt matter what your gameplan is he does it well

every character is worth as we have a solid and fun character to use

>Only joke character worth adding is Mr Satan
heh.

>I've never watched Super aside from clips but I need Kefla
>never watched Super
That would explain why you like Kefla

>You're an idiot that clearly never watched DBZ or super
>idiot
>for not watching super
user, I'm not actually sure you know what stupid means...

>X-Kira is a shitty Brazilian who leaked absolutely everything that Street Fighter V has and shit that's being released to next year
>he doesn't want to reveal the exact DLC roster, because "I think the game sucks"
>he's already said there are surprises and there are around 20 DLC characters in total

>>he doesn't want to reveal the exact DLC roster, because "I think the game sucks"

for the movie reference

nice fake quote

more than willing for you to provide his dumbass reasoning for not showing the DLC roster.

Then why would he announce anything for DBFZ, if he doesn't want to show the DLC characters?

>No Bulma using some robot to fight in the game.

I continue to be disappointed.

same reason he sometimes doesnt reveal stuff for sfv, not to spoil the surprise. also hes not datamining dbfz anymore because hes not interested in doing so, hes only interested in sfv.

what kind of retard invents a fake quote and admits after that youre just assuming what hes thinking? kys autist.

Ape transformation, the finger pop, Galick Gun, Nappa killer, and they can just give him original moves anyway

>admitting to my mistake of ignorance
>kys autist
sure

inventing a fake quote is not a mistake of ignorance man, its fake news.

youtu.be/I-YTY_AJLdA?t=34

Is OP accurate and will Roshi not be in? He's the only character I still want.

He doesn't in story mode

He already has the galick gun as blue
>original moves
No

>thinking people are gullible enough to believe these brainlet lies.

HA HA HA

I want #17

yeah but Trunks doesnt look like another Vegeta clone

Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta

HE

HAS

I'm exited about Base Goku, just think of all the shit he has
>Meteoric Combination
>Feet Kamehameha
>Kaioken install that can stack up to 4
>Small Spirit Bomb
>20x Kamehameha
>A level 1 that allows him to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb, making it stronger. You can see the Spirit Bomb in the background, and if he does it 3 times, he'll use the Giant Spirit Bomb he used against Frieza
>Dramatic scenes against Base Vegeta, Nappa, Frieza and Piccolo

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. People keep saying go for the Saiyan Saga stuff, but there's a lot to take even from his Piccolo fight. Make a foot kamehameha the launcher and have one of his supers be his mad Bruce Lee dash

NO

fuck you and anyone who wants more gokus and vegetas

Sorry man

I just want more stages, some of the really iconic ones are missing and it annoys me.
like Mr. Popo Place and the time chamber

Fucking idiot

Do you think Bardock and Broly will get dramatic finishes?
Adult Gohan gets one if Goku is on his team against Broly.
Frieza gets one in Space against Bardock.

GT and Heroes aren't part of any Dragon Ball era

Yamcha/Goku/Frieza

So? Goku's got like 4 variants of Kamehamehas he's sporting across all his forms.

Will there be a S2 pass or some shit? Where's SS4? Where's Gogeta?

the evil wont have a dramatic finish

I unironically like blugetto more than the z one. If he gets royal blue even better.

Like Nappa right

aye perfectora

>Where's SS4? Where's Gogeta?
Nowhere. They don't exist

Yes, and that is one of my problems with the game. Not counting his basic QCF+S Kamehameha he has:

Super Kamehameha
Warp Kamehameha
Extreme Speed Kamehameha
SS3 Kamehameha
SSB 10x Kamehameha

But not one Spirit Bomb to be found outside of a Dramatic Finish. This is why we need base Goku.

FAMILY

we should have gotten base goku in the first place.
the Super Saiyan goku that is in the game is rediculously lazy designed.

Regardless if you like GT or not you have to admit that moveset-wise Super 17 would have been a more interesting choice than Ranger 17

I like his moveset. Honestly with all the meter you get there should be like twice as many supers. Teleports and enhanced specials shouldn't use a full bar of meter.

>jpg
How the fuck? I saved that as a gif

The only thing Super 17 has going for him is a good design and some unique moves. Literally everything else is forgettable.
I have to say DBSuper redeemed 17 in my eyes.

Huhuhu

every character moves at the same speed in this game

>and some unique moves
uh yeah that's.. pretty much what I was saying

Not Hit

>Roshi has Mafubu/Evil Containment Wave as a gimmick super in the vein of Body Swap/Self-Destruct
>Tricky to land and almost if not entirely impossible to combo into
>If it connects, the hit character is trapped in a bottle and lost until Roshi is defeated
>If they were the last character it's effectively an instakill

How would you feel

>he's canon way faster
Hahahahaha

>tfw no Mr Satan

>How would you feel
Happy

>Yamchad
>Freezer
>STRONGEST HUMAN Tien (Palette Swap 2, of course)

18/Tien/Vegeta

Tien is my favorite character now, his meterless HKDs and oki mixup game are so much fun

I JUST WANT BERSERKER KALE FUCKKKK

that'd be pretty good, keep Roshi as a character best put for support
Hypnosis Technique
Thunder Shock Surprise (also his support)
lvl 1 - original Kamehameha
lvl 3 - max power Kamehameha, when with Goku and Krillin you have Master-Student Kamehameha

yes, every character's move/dash speed is the exact same
just another thing that makes the characters feel so samey and bland

>17 was a big part of the story mode
>Couldn't play as him
Once he becomes available they better patch him in to be playable on story mode.

>lost badly in the first match
>win the second match pretty convincingly
>destroy them in the third match

I CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

That's not what I mean
Hit has probably the fastest playstyle in the game, he can close gaps faster that most if not all other characters

What do you mean? It's all been leaked for a few months now.

>Win the first match hard
>Just barely lose the second
>Get stomped into the ground in the third

That's fake dude

You posted the wrong image, that has been fake since people actually started datamining. op's image is the correct DLC list.

Sure bud

That one was proven to be fake.

he has a special that teleports him around, his playstyle is no faster than anyone else in the game
nappa and cell move and play at the same speed as gotenks and teen gohan, it's ridiculous and keeps characters from actually feeling fresh and unique from one another

No, his normal moves will teleport him around

>proven to be fake
>100% correct so far

Ok

Any retard can open the game files in a hex editor and in fact other people did do this and nobody could replicate his supposed datamine

% correct so far
0% correct so far

I’m referring to this guy disproving the Fuu leak.
youtu.be/oMOj1IPAxes

Also, the models for Base Goku & Vegeta we’re already found.

Adding a -jin suffix changes the meaning of words hence why in the abbreviation it needs to be included you fucking retard.
Are you american by any chance?

oh so broly and bardock were not just announced?

*were already found on the disc.

as were the announcers Cooler callout. youtube.com/watch?v=q0hoCvaQP-s

Both lists have Broly & Bardock. But as user already said, the base saiyans were already leaked via their models being found as separate character files. We also have a known Xenoverse dataminer who proved the Kid Goku/Jiren/Toppo leak as fake.

Kid Goku should be in the game.

but that was a stylistic choice for like ONE episode, it wasnt what the entire fucking show is.

What a coincidence

I want King Kai's planet where you can see Bubbles fucking around in the background

Prepare your anus

>No Babas Palace
>No Kamis Lookout
>Hyperbolic Time chamber is not the default Training stage

D R O P P E D

Base Goku and Vegeta would be cool if the current roster wasn't so small. The game really needs more non-saiyans like Bojack, Toppo, Jiren, Dabura or Janemba. I like Broly but it's a shame that Kefla isn't making the cut either because she had some really nice attacks and the game is such a sausage-fest already

>Hyperbolic Time chamber
Get lost with your shitty dub

Jiren will be season 2, because let's be honest here
There'll be a season 2

>want to platinum the game
>need 530k BP
>at Super Saiyan 2 rank with 350k
>matchmaking starting to take forever
>still winning most of my matches at a consistent rate, but not enough to make big gains

This is going to take forever

Jiren, Kefla and Janemba would be easy locks for S2 but who else could they add?

I feel your pain, I don't know how Im gonna get 5 million zeni in a reasonable amount of time

Gogeta and Roshi

Thank god. I though he always looked weird with just the blue shirt on.

>Gogeta
No

>Roshi
Maybe

I only just yesterday found out Beerus' has special intro dialogue for Hit, and it's the only intro dialogue that changes his expression. Love it, complaining about Champa and all that.

Also
>Finally manage to pull off a Dramatic Finish in a ranked match (Beerus vs. SSJ Goku on space stage)
>The fucker IMMEDIATELY skips it
Nothing has made me feel more defeated. I won the match, but I truly lost.

>Gogeta
>no
Fucking what? Janemba is more likely than Gogeta? Are you serious right now man?

Fuck Gogeta.

Can anyone tell em about El Hermano and Gohan Blanco?
I feel out of the loop.

It was a shit meme making fun of spics, but then Goku's full power Ultra Instinct actually has white hair

>bluegeta
>black
>A.Gohan

The zeni trophies are going to suck ass, but I'm not too concerned about it. I've had worse grinds before, and at least it can be done in story mode where I don't have to worry about losing anything.

the attention to detail they put into this game is top tier

El Hermano when?

>Beerus
>SSB Vegeta
>Gotenks
The bantor between the characters at the win screen is great. Especially Vegeta being a total coward thanking Beerus for fighting with him.

Janemba
Bojack
Future Gohan
Ribrianne
Kefla
Toppo
Jiren
Goku Blanco, although it should be kid Goku

>the attention to detail they put into this game is top tier
It really is. Also found out Beerus has special win-dialogue for SSJ2 Teen Gohan, which I absolutely would never have expected.

>Wanting Future Gohan
>Knowing full well they wouldn't be allowed to have him with one arm, but just have to 'pretend' he does by having him only fight with one

>unironically wants garbage among garbage from Super to make it in game
Neck yourself!!!

If only

Baiken has one arm and she's been doing fine

Nope, not for SSJ4 Gogeta at least. They had him act like Vegito in GT, being cocky and fucking around with the opponent, before ultimately failing to finish the job and defusing.
Only the Super Gogeta from Fusion Reborn has the serious personality.

Chi-Chi when?

It's a pipe dream but they could pull from Super DBZ.

>he hates HIs Beautiful Blue God
sad

Yeah, I know it'll never happen but it'd be cool if it did

She should have been a z-fighter

Abridged would be so much better if they got rid of goku's shit va
he's literally the epitome of some random untalented teen with the range of slightly higher pitch than his own voice
He's too cringy to make the show worth watching

But this is Dragonball we're talking about, not Guilty Gear. They can't show Future Gohan having one arm in new media anymore, due to weird censorship/decency laws or whatever.
So every time he shows up in something new, they give him two arms, but 'pretend' he has only one in all of his animations.

Wat

Did Fututre Trunks ever use masenko in Z?
I know it's one of his main moves in Super.

>Toppo
>Ribrianne
>Roshi

But that's the literal point

If they add those 3 plus a 3rd party character like Luffy, BUSTAH WOLF, or Ryu id buy it.

It's something to the effect of "Your rage won't be enough to take me on"

My dude, there was an episode of Super dedicated to Piccolo having his arms blasted off

When he was fighting the Androids in the future, just before Gohan lost his arm.

It's always corrected by mods, don't worry senpai

Speaking of wolf, what about Bergamo?

Not worth it unless he has his brothers as Assists and even then its not that worth

What about him?
No one gives a shit about those furries, just like what happened with U6 aside from Hit after the U6 tourney

I already miss 17 in Super. He was too fucking good in this plot arc.

Hope not. I don't want this Nurse Barbie and Astronaut Barbie clone shitfest to get any worse.

He did jack shit except Ki spam and it was literally one director who had a hard on for him that force him.

Not him but My problem with Vegito Blue is it didn't look enough like a fusion of Goku and Vegeta like Base Vegito did.
Plus Blue Hair with Vegito's outfit looks worse.

But considering how good Black and Hit look, ArcSys will fix Super's blunder. And there's always alternate colors.

I would actually be OK with this if they gave her the Capsule mech. Maybe have her emerge from it with a bazooka during a super. Give launch a cameo too.

>it didn't look enough like a fusion of Goku and Vegeta like Base Vegito did.
what? Its Base Vegitos hair but blue and adding more blue to him looks good just like how Xeno Vegito looks good with red or yellow

I'd go for it.

Begamo deserves it for calling Goku out on being a cunt.

I'd rather have the furry bros than fat blue bitch.

>He did jack shit except Ki spam
>Literally posted webm of him punching the shit out of a fused Universe 3 fighter

Some guy has a big list of all the stuff he did in the ToP. Suffice to say he outclassed the vast majority of the cast including Piccolo and Gohan and was easily the MVP of the tournament.

t. manlet
apologize to your maiden

>adding more blue looks good
I disagree, I think it ruins the design.

>Flabbby arms
>Quadruple Chin
Just play Blue Buu if you're into fatties

>Piccolo
only came to take a hit for Gohan and cause there was other nameks
>Gohan
Like everyone else who wasnt Goku Vegeta, Roshi, or U6, did nothing in the mist of it all except job to literal whos.
>B-but he punch aniraza
Punching a big zit thats a huge weakpoint isnt an achievement and neither is him ripping the shirt of Jiren.
Only based members on U7 were Roshi and Vegeta

So what's the betting Frieza kienzans Jiren?

>stops transformations
>has infinite amounts of energy
>baits out opponents and eliminates them
>helps, protects, works with and informs team mates
>saves several team mates from bullshit eliminations
>takes constant heat off Frieza to himself to spare him
>held his own all up to Jiren as the final opponent
>gets continuously outclassed in power but outsmarts opponents
>lands the first decent shot on Jiren of the whole tournament

17 was exactly what the ToP arc needed. A wild card sort of character and under dog that definitely gained steam as time went on.

But he didn't bring up Kale, Caulifla or Kefla in his post at all, and Goku Black is already in the game.

Nothing in Super is worse than the Goku Black arc or the U6 saiyans

>not being a warrior of love

The ToP has been overall very worse than the Black arc

Half of the shit on that list is what Frieza did
and he didnt land the first decent shot on Jiren, UI Goku did in his own special.

Goku > Justice > Brotherhood > Love

If there's one, and only one problem I have with autocombos, it's that they auto-correct on whiff. So if you cross them up while they're doing it, the other hits go towards you.

You should be able to punish someone with a jump in on a normal with high recovery.

This is the best arc in Super though.

Says a lot about how shit Super is.
No wonder it's ending.

>Half of the shit on that list is what Frieza did

Frieza has done jack shit except give Goku energy, troll Frost, ignore sentai rangers and get his shit pushed in by Toppo and Jiren for four weeks straight.

>Consistently get matches where the frame delay is between 2 and 4
>The game says I have a bad connection anyway
>I'm not allowed to join Ring Matches because of this

Can they please fix this shit? I haven't played a single party match because of this!

>No wonder it's ending
So they can make another movie to bring in millions of dollars.

I don't know if she should have been a Z-fighter, but she should have had more time in the manga

No, it's certainly had some of the best moments, but overall the quality has been very fucking bad

>Movie in december
>Bulma's actress getting replaced
>FighterZ has biggest fighting genre sales ever

Dragon Ball isn't going anywhere for a while.

It really was too.