Kingdom Come: Deliverance

You wouldn't harm a wench now would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/a-game-of-thrones-total-conversion-mod-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-is-in-the-works/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Java
youtube.com/watch?v=SshVq_nG4x4
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/41?tab=description
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate
pastebin.com/9fwnXYBh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there katanas in this game?

no
it does have turkic sabers though

no but there are sabres

not the same thing, saber is like a knife
katana is like an axe in it's cutting properties
he is just joking though.

pcgamer.com/a-game-of-thrones-total-conversion-mod-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-is-in-the-works/
you think this will go anywhere? I'd play that, I don't know, I really like game mechanics.

Well, that's a start.

why the fuck wont the poison in the cumen camp spawn

>katana is like an axe in it's cutting properties
wtf, no
katana is just a very sharp and brittle sabre, the cutting power still comes from its sharpness instead of brute force

There is 3 bottles, two in chests, one near armor chest in stable, none of them spawned?

Don't bother with it anyway if it's not showing up in the chests. It's not like it does much for the fight.

why does she have withered arms?

because she is a girl

user, you don't know shit
stop listening to hema memes, 13-15c combat katana was a different kind of katana you see from edo period, very different
thicker, straighter,stronger
here is a photo of late 13c

yeah none of them showed up i even reloaded my save multiple times

well you didn't specify which katana you're referring to

is that the same lady as this?
WTF?

well,considering game is set in time during continuous 500year war in japan since heian
people know only about snegoku period in general, not many know how long turbulence period of shogunates actually lasted
it wasn't as showy as sengoku sure, but 50k mongols got fucked by local force twice, not even full mobilization, thats something

>playing eurojank games

Is this game fun

it has a lot of loading screens so you can txt your BF while playing.

They're making a fucking game about feudal Japan and you're asking about katanas in a notoriously historically accurate game set in 16 square kilometers of medieval north Europe

Just pirated this. How do I disable head bobbing? Cursor moves around even if you stay still, like what the fuck.

because lewdo picture makers don't care as anybody watching the proportions and knowing that they are wrong is not a target audience.

>Bought it without even seeing a video of it.

0 right to complain, you can't disable the headbob.

>you can't disable the headbob
Seriously? I've been downloading this garbage only to find out it's unplayable without vomiting all the time?

>Downloading without finding this out first

>waaah i don't like this game i stole, how dare they make me waste MY time downloading it

katana is a memesword and thats why even japan adapted saber hilts just gonna say that rn
saber is objectively better sorry weebs

>FIX MY MISTAKES
Roasties have always been a thing huh.

the best part is the fov is 75
put a helmet on it's 20
>but it's 75 horizontal
>time to edit files to fix the game

this games serves as a great base for a star wars mod

not enough black ppl baka
will wait until its fixed or modded out

So how in depth is the mod scene gonna be for KC:D? I'm really loving it, and would love for their to be dynamic attacks on castles and local villages. It's a shame the seiges are only part of a story arch though.

here's hoping the m&b modding scene likes this game and moves onto it until butterlord comes out

I don’t know why Japs get attention for defeating the Mongols. Even Khwarezmia humiliated the once thought to be unstoppable mongol horde before BTFO into nonexistence.

There was only two short campaigns as compared to the three decades of strife in the continents.

>edit files
It has a console, you know.

>sabres only have single type of hilts

i'm not typing shit in every time i play a single player game, to fix the fucker.
>make a user.cfg. drop in install folder, add what i want. done. profit.

lol wtf are you talking about japs didnt fuck anything. Mongols lost because
A) they had shit ships
B) they got hit by typhoons TWICE
C) they didn't really give a shit

You weebs have historical illiteracy on top of being autistic.

How do I remove that consoleshit lock on in combat? I am not a console cripple, I am capable of fucking aiming myself.

Who else browses through Japanese reviews for KC:D on Steam through google translate to find out what gooks have to say about the jewel of eurojank?

This game is going to be horseshit. A typical action nuRPG along the lines of Horizon Zero Dawn. A shitload of eye-candy, minimal substance, completely forgotten a month after release.

dude you only won because i wasnt even trying get a life i bet u play this all the time lmao

A burgaboi from his here.

The Mongols did not have shit ships. They built by Korean and Chinese engineers who’ve tinkered for centuries in naval designs. Rather, the ships were intentionally sabotaged in certain cases as locals, Southern Chinese especially hated the Mongols.

They were only hit by typhoons after the Mongol (mostly Chinese and Korean) forces were driven off the better prepared coastal defences prepared by the Japanese. The Mongol commanders were arrogant and distrusted the better judgement of Korean officers.

They didn’t give a shit. Well it wasn’t worth spending that much into a third campaign.

Because typhoons

This isn't how bushes work you dumb euros.

>Game keeps crashing after you fast travel with Hans during the hunting trip
>Have tried everything, but nothing seems to work
Pls help, it says it is a decompress from memory block error?
I just want to play the game.

your horse is to light cunt

Is that really how it works? Pretty cool if so.

What patch are you on? Have you tried rolling back to 1.2?

>
>
>
>northern europe

I'm not an EOP like you, so I can just read it without shitty machine translation.

I wouldn't think that would fix it but I will give it a shot.

>has never rode a clippety-clopper over a true european bush.

There is still no nude mod so I guess modding is difficult.

Why doesn't she just buy it back? It's her own fault for not bargaining for more food.

If she doesn't have money, I'm sure there's other ways for her to earn it back.

It's just not something I or any other piratefags that I know of have encountered and most of us are on 1.2.

>they didn't really give a shit
Yeah, they cared so little, they threw 50,000 soldiers at Japan, and when that failed got 100,000 more and tried attacking again.

Meanwhile they enslaved Russia for centuries with 1/3 as many soldiers.

I don't see an Option to roll back?

How do you avoid getting killed by archers in the opening sequence escape?

Consider not walking with your horse.

I want to play as a samurai

Did you steal a horse, user?

>divish's voice

thought you fucks said the voice acting was top notch

>this is ultra graphics for Pc cucks

Numbers from Wikipedia? You also say conquering Russia as some thing to note. Only fractured principalities existed in that region and none of them had the complex military and economical merits of Kingdoms such as Hungary, Vietnam etc.

is this playable on ps4pro? my pc is pretty fuckin dated and i need a new gpu but thanks to bitcoin memery im going to wait on the upgrade.

I want to play as a little girl.

lol fag
grow up and be samurai

how much did you pay for this?

tempted to buy but do not wanna pay full price for this buggy, clunky game

You are galloping aren't you?
Have to press shift twice on horses to have them gallop.

Watch DF's coverage. It's 18-31 fps, I would play in such conditions.

a katana(2-handed) jas the same length as a one handed sabre

that doesn't look like a katana

it doesn't have a handle mr swordsmith

Why is it that sometimes I can punch chickens, but other times not?

shockwaves

How the fuck do I kill all the archers during the camp assault?

I attack one and get 10 targeting me.

i used fireballs

Can you rape woman in that game?

Every nigger wants boar meat but i can't find any boars

There were archers?

Stopped caring about roleplaying after I found out that there aren't any real consequences of my actions. Now I just stab my way through the main quest as fast as possible. Goddamn peasants who wanted me to cure their plague before showing me the captured bandit.

>we'll never get a game like KC: Deliverance and this that's set in Mesoamerica during the height of the Aztec empire

Feels bad man. Pre-hsipanic latin american is such an underused setting, it's pretty much an entire third tree of human history and culture alongside western/european and eastern/asian; with it's own set of historical figures, infamous wars and political alliances, random cultural practices, art and architectural motifs, etc. Actually more like a third AND fourth tree, since the Andes and their civlizations didn't have contact with Mesoamerica.

I don't know why spics aren't eternally assmad at spain, when they singlehandedly doomed pretty much all of latin america to be corrupt shitholes and intentionally erasing all of their native history and culture and dooming them to obscurity as a result. It's like what afrocentrists allege with African colonialism about how Africa would be a modern first world region, except actually true.

so what does it say?
what does he like about it?

That's where I started murderbonering too, it's great.
>Get in to the monastery
>Punch out my way to my gear and come back to slaughter every single one.

Yes, you can in fact have sexual intercourse with females in this game if you pay them. And therefore it's rape, ser.

Lady Stephanie turned out to be a slut. And here I thought that she was just being motherly.

>no children in the game
Biggest sjw trash of the year?

>15 GB of absolutely fucking nothing
based warhorse

?

Should I play with kb+m or controller?

Please enlighten us oh learned one.

whatever feels best for you

New update that lets you use your bow while sneaking, reduces the time it takes to get dirty, and fixes ONE quest takes up 15GB.

>only 11 reviews
How do we get Japan to play pc games?

BASED CRYENGINE

>reduces the time it takes to get dirty
Why the fuck. Bath mechanics stop being fun after several hours. Then again it can be said for a lot of things here.

What version is the newest?

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW WARHORSE IS EVIL

I dunno, maybe it'd help if we managed to convince them that the age of floppy disks is over?

You get dirty clothes when walking out of the fucking bathhouse, the "getting dirty" rate is absolutely insane.

>living in third world country
that is literally 5min download.

1.03 is up next, 1.02 is current.

>ps4

>How is conquering a very large track of land, with some actually big regional powers like Novgorod, Kiev and other larger non Mongol khanates, anything of note.

on pc

>my console for some reason is using manufacturers DNS server and it's fucking slow.
Just change it to Google and you should be fine, fucknut.

It increases the amount of time it takes to get dirty

Yeah, I worded that wrong; meant it reduces the rate you get dirty, sorry

watch more anime, kid

Name 1 (ONE) anime that focuses on the precolumbian americas that's not Lost Cities of Gold

*Mysterious Cities of Gold

no one cares about shitskins infighting
do you think they even buy games?

That reduced it by an hour, thanks; this is still too much for such minor changes though, cryengine a shit?

Many of the ships were shit because they were Chinese flat bottomed river boats that would be in grave danger of capsizing as soon as the sea gets slightly choppy. Those ships stood no chance against typhoons.

It says 'various optimisations and quest bug fixes'

Not defending this buggy as fuck game though

Viets also defeated the Mongols using primitive jungle guerilla bullshit tactics
Javanese also defeated the Mongols (and Chinese-Korean sailors) using bullshit tactics, please adapt to a game

is this game fun for someone who hates their life and wants to fully embrace it as a new reality?

aye

What kind of bullshit tactics?
I am curious.

What graphics settings have the biggest impact on performance? Or rather, what settings have a big impact on performance, but little to image quality?

Rokka no Yuusha
You are welcome.

shaders, shadows

>Or rather, what settings have a big impact on performance, but little to image quality?
none, unfortunately
you can try turning off shader options you dislike but this game only has an option for motion blur

It's basically an Elder Scrolls game with NPCs that aren't creepy robots.

Kobayashi-san no maid dragon

a duke invited the mongols in, led them to kill the current (enthroned himself by killing the rightful previous one) king and then give them a bunch of wines until they're all drunk before killing them all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Java

how does it run on pc?

i only have a 970 but would rather not play all on low

Gonna google translate few of these.

Witcher is closer than sky rim to atmosphere.

Because it is real oriented there is no magic kind at all, but potion has a magical effect instead.
(However, making a potion is a manual operation and a recipe with material and work order written is required)

There is nothing for the bow to become a sight and a bit of knack is necessary for accurate shooting.
(In actual revolutionary bows, usually the arrowhead portion etc. will be substituted for sighting but it is not even that)
(Contest is very good in terms of money)

Buildings, scenery, making in the woods is also wonderful, it's fun just to walk around and pick the flowers.
(Although flowers pick up motion, clusters of the same kind with a radius of about 2.5 m are cut at a stretch so it is aimed at dense areas)

Equipment is diverse, depending on the site, material, camp.
Just separating into inner, outer, body plate, chain liner with fuselage armor,
Two arms and four heads and four feet each can be equipped in 14 sites.
Weapons are divided into shields, one handed sword, two handed sword, blunt instrument, ax, dagger, spear, and bow.

The battle is like extending the mount & blade about two circumstances,
There are also combos, just guards, and a faint element, which is very severe.
At the beginning you will end up spiraling with instructors.
(Enemy soldiers are as powerful and ruthless as the guards of Skylim)

Growth elements are skill based, and the more you use it, the higher you go up.
Picking flowers is also a skill. Picking is also a skill.
Since occasionally a skill point enters, you can also get a so-called Perk.

Although it seems to occasionally get buggy, the behavior of the client itself is stable and crash has never occurred yet.
A somewhat expensive liquor is needed for manual save, but auto save is done even in sleep.
It is rather heavy as soldiers with torches gather at night with Ultra setting.

Cont...

it's a console game

Cont.

As MOD creation and Japanese movements are also seen, future development is also a very fun one.

More to come a bit later.

katana is like crap*

i have a 970, i play mostly on medium with a few things on high. it's alright.

like shit
the conversations have load times even on a good PC

4 hours in and just got to the Miller. So far I've been feeling like this game is rushing me to do things, does it eventually let me break free and do my own thing? I just want to fuck around for a few hours without people breathing down my neck.

Why is the game so blue? The bloom is almost a purple colour, looks really weird.

to be fair, japs loved ultima which was proto-eurojank

>fuselage
Henry confirmed for plane.

This game is called "Real Medieval RPG" by many people. Besides graphics and atmosphere, on the other hand, character's character and wording are like medieval, so the real feeling is amazing.

Actually, it is too realistic, at the beginning, if you want to be able to read your character without letters at all, you can only tell someone. I think that it will be quite interesting to read books in the game.

When you clear the beginning intro (a tutorial one?), It becomes an open world RPG that you can freely do anything. Just like sky rim, you can proceed with the main quest or ignore it at all.

Although it is about the growth of the player character, the more various actions, the more the appropriate STAT (force, physical strength, agility, speech, etc.) will be increased. Level up each skill in the same way. (The more you fight you, the fighter skills will level up)

It seems that the surrounding NPCs respond to the position of the player character and the clothes being worn. For example, when you become a nobility, everyone around you will be respected. On the other hand, if you are equipped with bloody armor, everyone around you seems to be frightened.

There is no Japanese version in this game, but I uploaded a video with Japanese subtitles to YouTube earlier. If you do not mind, please take a look. I will also do series.

Link to his video.
youtube.com/watch?v=SshVq_nG4x4

Heard about it, my understanding is the Mesoameircan shit is only the first few episodes and that's it. Is that incorrect?

I'm aware nobody cares, my point is that it's a shame and they should, since it's just as interesting as the coolest parts of european and asian history.

For instance:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlahuicole

>Tlahuicole was regarded as the most formidable hero of his country.... He was taken prisoner by stratagem and brought to the city of Mexico; but his bravery and character had made such an impression on Moctezuma II that he ordered the captive's release... But Tlahuicole refused to profit by the monarch's generosity. He said to Montezuma that it would be infamous for him to return to his country after being conquered, and insisted on undergoing the fate of the other prisoners. Montezuma... to save his life, offered him the command of an army... to be sent to drive back the Purépechas...

>Tlahuicole accepted Moctezuma's offer, hoping to meet a glorious death.... He advanced at the head of the Mexican troops to the city Tangimoroa...cut through the Purépecha army... and defeated them several times. He returned to Mexico, laden with spoils and... a long train of captives. Moctezuma lavished fresh honors on him, but failed to persuade him to accept the... office of commander-in-chief or to return to his... country. He refused... alleging that to do the first would be treason to his country, and... the second would be a stain on his glory.

>At last Moctezuma consented to satisfy the desire of his general, and ordered him to be tied to the stone of the gladiators. He was armed in the usual fashion, and Moctezuma, with all his court, was present at the spectacle. Eight famous warriors... attacked him... and were all disabled: the ninth, however, stunned him with a blow, and he was then put to death

Pic related. There's tons of other neat accounts of particular kings and wars and shit like political marriages and coups.

It is a real-oriented action RPG set in Bohemia of the Middle Ages.
The content is real and it is severe as it is, and you can enjoy the world which it made considerably considerably.
Landscape and operation feeling is similar to Witcher 3, battle is similar to M & B. Lifestyle elements also have a big influence, and there is a high immersive feeling. It can be said that it is very excellent as a system.

Especially battle is being well developed, and if you just advance the story as usual the hero will not become strong. Originally it is a matter of course, training is necessary for the heirs of the blacksmith of that neighbor to be formed with a sword. (It is also very important for the player to get used to battle operations himself)
Unlike a certain Nord, Henry can not win even the early pirates. It can not beat even a stick that stood on the ground, so it is quite common for a thief to throw a fire or a dead body fish.

As a problem, bugs and troubles of beautiful things are scattered around the world, guards keeping caught in the entrance in a beautiful and realistic landscape, wild animals that do not move at all even if shot by an arrow, ruin the sense of immense impatience It is becoming.
Also, because BGM and sound effects are somewhat monotonous and boring, from this point of view we can not recommend buying right now. It is a matter of necessity for Japaneseization. Mod is fulfilling, and it will be the actual production of this game after the update has been repeated.

However, if you are reading a real RPG that you have omitted all fantasy elements, we strongly recommend immediate purchase.

I've been playing games set in medieval Europe as it is. We saw each in a variety of games, such as executions in the center of the town, dirty cityscapes looking beautiful, buildings that were reproduced very well up to the toilet.

Cont...

did they? wizardry was a hell of a lot more popular than ultima.

Cont.

However, in addition to them, cow dung falling on a street pit or roadside, horse feces. This is the first time for a game that has been reproduced until it reaches the dust hole. I am only pleased about such a maniac.

Therefore, if you pride it. I'm buying such a game right now.

>Is that incorrect?
yes
its a good anime too

You just kill the two up the stairs from the camp.

Good to hear, thanks.

>katana is like an axe in it's cutting properties
>t. has never used an axe

Axes are for splitting along the grain.

You are wearing plate armor, aren't you?
Id recommend bum rushing the first guy, then trying to fight it out iwth the second, withdraw down the stairs and return up once they have started aiming at your friends.

Here's the last one im gonna post and it's the longest one yet, so prepare for multiple posts.

It is a hard core RPG, not a game to receive everyone.

Unlike Skyrim and Oblivion, I am not a hero, but at the beginning I am only a son of a blacksmith.

How to sword is late and poor. I'm not good at blocking attacks by others.
Since it is not Legolas of Lord of the Rings, it is always like swinging up and down and right and left, always shooting up and down and right and left even with rabbits shooting ten times, finally hitting the stamina as soon as I pulled a little. There is no cross hair.
Since I do not have literacy skills, I can not read it properly even if I try to read and read a book (it is expressed in a way that each word order is messed up, in fact, I can read it except for proper names).
Even a door or chest having a very easy difficulty in lock picking can not be opened properly. Sri is the same.

However, all of the above will be improved as each skill goes up.
Even if each act actually goes up, it goes up and there are Trainer like Skyrim and Oblivion, so if you pay for it you give me a little.
(If you do not give the lock picking to the Trainer at the beginning, even if you actually do it, you will not get it at all, so it is recommended to take care of Trainer obediently)
Even battle with that bastard opponent at the beginning is really difficult, and it is almost impossible to knock down an enemy soldier who is a professional soldier who is properly armed.

Cont...

Katanas are multifunctional thanks to superior japanese engineering.

>talk to someone
>20sec loading screen
>look for solution
>nothing
>people with SSDs complain bout same issue
COME THE FUCK ON DEVS
I WANNA ENJOY THIS GAME BUT YOU WONT LET ME

Cont.

Battle with the sword has attacks to attack and topple attacks, as well as directions to attack, upper, left, right, lower left, lower right, middle,
It is necessary to properly use the sword also according to how to use the opponent's sword and shield.
(As Sword and Agility 's skills are low, it is too late to swing the sword, so it may be slightly irritated at first!)
Furthermore, there is Master Strike, it seems that if you attack a certain direction in a certain order like Ocarina of time or wind tact, it seems that it seems like a deathblow.
But I do not know well because I have not succeeded yet except training.

When fighting multiple enemies, when another person shoots a bow and arrow while cutting with one person, it becomes disadvantageous at once, so you should put away those who are going to use bow and arrow preferentially.
Just because I am not a hero, fighting multiple enemies is really difficult.
Unless you are constantly moving around, you are cut off from behind by a blow. (Maybe I was aimed at my head)

Cont...

Cont.

When an enemy is attacked, stamina decreases rather than HP first.
Only when the stamina reaches zero, HP will decrease.
If you hurt your hands and feet, the upper limit of HP will be reduced and it will be difficult to do it at once. (It recovers on sleep)
In case of receiving bleeding damage, if you do not stop bleeding using the bandage item, you will soon be deadly died, so always be careful about the remaining amount of the bandage.

Blocking enemy attacks reduces stamina, but if blocked at the perfect timing indicated by the middle indicator, it becomes parry and you can block without reducing stamina.
At the same time, when manipulating attacks, riposte is said and this enemy side can not prevent unless parry is done at perfect timing.

There is an upper limit on the weight of items that can be held like Skyrim or Oblivion, and if it exceeds the upper limit the movement will be slow and fast travel will be impossible.
When you get a horse, you will be able to deposit considerable luggage on horses.

Cont...

Just think about it: if she cucked her husband with you, what did she do before you came along? Probably fucked every man in that garrison.

Cont.

While I am fast traveling, the value of insomnia and hungry firmly increases and there are times when I come across a thief on the way, so the farther it is the higher the risk.

The value of the charisma changes according to how the body gets dirty (how long it is not in the bath), clothes, returning blood, and the reaction of the conversation partner changes.
If you pick up a lot of medicinal herbs and raise Herbalism's skills, you get the ability to add charisma +2 just by holding a certain number of medicinal herbs, so it is recommended to pick up medicinal herbs at the beginning.

You must do regular meals and sleep properly.
If you become too hungry, the upper limit of the stamina decreases and it becomes difficult to shake the sword and to bow the bow as well.
If you starve more then HP will come down.
There are some foods that are hard to decay and one that is perishable, so it is not just a matter of simply placing them in inventories simply.
If you eat rotten things you get food poisoning.

Cont...
(told you this was a long one)

Ultima III was a hit in Japan, and I think that IV did well there.

>he hasn't read about how rad Aztec cities were and how their capital (Mexico-Tenochtitlan, or sometimes just Mexico or sometimes just Tenochtitlan) was basically venice on steroids that was built on a lake with artificial islands with canals between everything, and aqueducts/causeways linking it to other cities across the lake, with dikes that regulated the flow of water in the lakes

look at this pleb.

>Our astonishment was indeed raised to the highest pitch, and we could not help remarking to each other, that all these buildings resembled the fairy castles we read of in Amadis de Gaul; so high, majestic, and splendid did the temples, towers, and houses of the town, all built of massive stone and lime, rise up out of the midst of the lake. Indeed, many of our men asked if what they saw was a mere dream. And the reader must not feel surprised at the manner in which I have expressed myself, for it is impossible to speak coolly of things which we had never seen nor heard of, nor even could have dreamt of, beforehand.

>After we had sufficiently gazed upon this magnificent picture, we again turned our eyes toward the great market, and beheld the vast numbers of buyers and sellers who thronged there. The bustle and noise occasioned by this multitude of human beings was so great that it could be heard at a distance of more than four miles. Some of our men, who had been at Constantinople and Rome, and travelled through the whole of Italy, said that they never had seen a market-place of such large dimensions, or which was so well regulated, or so crowded with people as this one at Mexico."

There's similarly impressive accounts about other cities in the lake basin too, so it's not like the capital was unique, though it was the largest by a big margin (250k people, as big as Constantinople; other cities would be in the 30k to 60k range)

if i'm the sun of the african-americansmith can i make my own sword?

Cont.

Easiness of stealth is changed by clothes, and if you are wearing chain mail etc etc, it is conspicuous and it gets rustling and it gets bald.
Conversely, if you are going to have such a strong clothing, the thieves of that stuff will often escape with just seeing here.
So kill off with a horse, cut off your ears and get prize money!

Their reputation for each town changes in each town according to their own actions, and if they become lower, they will not even shop at the store.
I do not mention detailed things because it becomes spoiler but if I kill that person with a quest stealing something from someone near the town of Rattay,
Although it should not be seen by anyone, the reputation from the citizen of Rattay got -100 at a stroke. Whether this is a bug or a specification in the forum is being debated.
For the town of Rattay I got to 0 by doing some quests that kill the thieves leaders around us and I finally be able to shop,
Trainer does not have training yet.

There are lots of various quests, but most quests seem to be solved in various ways.
If you are confident in your arms you can put your sword in and thrust in, you can go stealthily, if it is charismatic or reputable, it will be settled in a conversation.

Cont...

Wouldn't be surprised if it got cut. There's a minigame for repairing your own weapons.

Why are you doing this

Cont.

Also very important, about save.
Auto save is done according to the progress of the quest when sleeping in an indoor bed or a mat under the roof. (If you go to bed it will recover but will not be saved)
Save at your own time with one drink called Saviour Schnapps.
It is not cheap to buy at a store, and even if you try to make it yourself, the material Beladonna is hard to find.
And as you can see from the name Schnapps, this is an alcoholic beverage.
There is no problem if it is a little, but if you drink too much with a low Alkholism skill value, it will easily become a symptom of a hangover and get sick.
Because I was not autosaving my own, I lost my progress for about an hour and seemed to cry.
When it is likely to be in battle, you should start battle after considering the last autosave time, watching your opponent's weapons and armor, and consider using Saviour Schnapps.

Cont...

I'd love to wander through a game that recreated Feudal Japan in the same way KCD does with Bohemia, it'd be pretty as hell. I can't decide if it'd make a good game or not, though, the lack of variety in arms and armor would be particularly disappointing compared to KCD. (Though it could be pretty cool to set it a century or two later and have matchlocks.)

dayum wish i had an axepistol to bling

LASTONE FINALLY!
Cont.

However, regarding save, there seems to be a Mod that will be able to do as much as you want in NexusMod.
The story that seemed to cause trouble during the game was also a forum, so if you use it attention people trying to use.

First of all, keep in mind that those who are going to buy at full price are "hardcore" games.
People who think that action games are not so good basically like themselves may be pretty irritable in the early battle and lock picking.
But if you put up with your skills and you give it up, you will be able to do it properly and you will get a pleasant satisfaction.
The story of the main quest also has immersive feeling and it can be emotionally transferred.

THE END

Because i hate myself.

Jesus that gaijin speak

Who here feeling it.

Here, fixed the game.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/48
>TFW poking bandits with spears

>weapon mods are really easy in this game
This is a good sign

Does Kingdom Come prove that the time for anti-white leftist games is finally over and now we can have developers proudly making pro-white games? Of course there will always be some cucks, but fuck them as long as the overall tide turns against cultural marxism.

this game is so god damn good holy shit. I haven't had so much fun with a game since 2006. Amazing.

It's just proves that slavs don't care about american cultural imperialism

Horse riding is so fucking satisfying holy shit.

I CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS GAME
PLS SEND HELP!!!!!!

fucking shills

Playing as a dick ass thief with high charisma is so good to play.

The age of cucks is finally over

Since shadows have high performance cost. Here's a mod that let you play on medium shadow without the game looking like ass,

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/41?tab=description

You have to get into the mindset of these SJW type cucks. Instead of learning from this moment they see this as an attack on them. So all this will do is make them angry and just attack more and harder. Expect black people everywhere in every timeperiod ever

Game is fun, solid 7/10

Bugged as fuck and the main quest line sucks dick near the end though. Night Raid is a piece of shit quest.

Omniscient guards are annoying as fuck and the combat system is deeply flawed -- no, it's not a "gid gud" issue, your Henry simply sucks dick until you reach a certain skill level. Seriously, "parry when you see the green shield" and chain 3 hits to do a combo are skyrim tier mechanics

You can snowball way too easily in this game too. Knock out a guard? Bam, full armor and usually a good weapon. Knock out the faint hearted knight / mercenary fast travel NPC? You get full plate armor and a great weapon, no questions asked.

Why is Theresa so sweet

>start of the game
>the bandits want to fuck around while I try to bury my parents
>gets a light shove from the guy's left hand
>instakilled
the fuck

Unwinnable fights :^)

Slavs don't care man.
It's your issue.

Should just be a cutscene if you can't affect the outcome.

at least your parents get buried. I would've been upset. I liked his parents

>Water guys mission
>Go to the town hall
>Nobody is there
>skip time
>still nobody there
>load game again
>go to the town hall
>only the woman is there
>bailiff tell me to fuck off
>load game again
>go to the town hall
>the 4 guys are finally there
>Talk to them (including woman)
>Now time for the bailiff
>He's no fucking where

T-thanks, Vávra

How do I increase my lockpick skill?
Even an easy fucking lock breaks my picks within seconds, going fast actually guves me better results than slow since pick seems to take damage either way.

>Cuckoldry is a main plot line

Really? I thought this wasn't supposed to be a leftist game?

Try to lockpick "very easy" doors at night

Someone said yesterday that you can get to 4-5 in lockpicking from Theresa's uncle at the mill

since SJW's attack everyone that disagrees with their psycho worldview I say it's not only my problem

from my experience it works better when you have a slow but steady rotation

Find people who can teach you it, and pay the 60 gold they charge. After you meet a few of them, your skill will be high enough to easily get through easy locks. Then you can just farm them until you can do very hard ones.

is weapon/armor durability in this game?

aka the worst game feature ever

Yeah you’re getting into the part where you can start doing other things

>Pack your data files in mchuge 15GB archives
>Have to fix one thing be it a bug, dodgy texture or gameplay balance
>Have to download the entire archive again for a few MB or changes

So does this game have the worst lock picking mini game you’ve ever? why can’t I stop playing it?

Yeah

When you get into a fist fight, you receive blunt damage which absolutely destroys plate armor

it's dumb as fuck

and you have to keep it clean.
go to bath house, get clean. step out of bath house, 1 min later it looks like you swam in a river of shit.

I am a bit wary about the supposed gamebreaking bugs in this game. Is it still worth giving a go?

I tried to play this for 10 hours, couldn't go beyond the first quest.
I always end up with a crime bounty when i load even if when I saved i had none.

>I am too dumb to solve a simple puzzle
>QQ
>developer help

>we got you, kid.

Absolutely. I've been having a blast with the cracked version for 50 hours and found no game breaking bugs so far.

There are a LOT of small bugs though.

>Need to hand in a mission to Hanush
>He is sleeping literally 24/7

This game's AI is real fucking horrid sometimes.

whats the cheapest youve found this game for

In the patrol mission I told that beggar bitch to fuck off lmao. She tried guilt tripping me but i called her a beggar bitch and she ran off like the snivelling whore she is.

>Not buying a physical copy means you pirated it

So this is the power of the corporation shills...

lmao what the hell? Can you slap him awake?

It's a shame the spanish of all people had to land in south and middle america.

Tell me how to do it then

>inb4 he deletes the save game button and the quit game button
>inb4 we end up playing eastern-European sword art online

>Murricans makes video game where niggers were kangs and shieeeetttttttt
>Meanwhile, the Aztec had a fully functional society and one of the biggest and most developed civilization of the age.
>Murricans don't make no Aztec vidya.

What is happening here? Were the Aztec white? Do the Aztec count as not-minority or not social enough or some shit?

Nope, going to have to reload a save and come back at a time when he should be awake. Shit like this turns 30 minute quests into 2 hours of troubleshooting. Not even attacking guards gets him up.

everyone knows they were aliens. according to ancient astronaut theory.

is it true theres no black people in this game?

well shit

anyone else have a problem with the game stuck on loading after the "out of the frying pan" mission?
It's pretty late game, and I've tried doing it like 5 times and every time the game just gets stuck on a loading screen.
The fuck do I do?

I try it, but the controller keeps vibrating, given that the tutorial said that that's a sign that you're doing something wrong. I wonder if you're actually supposed to do it swift and steady since that is what gives me the best results, but it seems bloody impossible at my level.

Much obliged, I was wondering if there were teachers in this game.

welcome to deleting save files and restarting game from beginning.

the game is about realism so indeed, no blacks in that time

There is a reason why everyone adopted the saber from the turks user.

Go to the Miller in Rattay for it

There are no women, jews, or gays in this game either

>Want to steal shit from Weaponsmith's house in Rattay
>Can sit on the bed by the window rather than lock picking the Very Hard door to get in

It's the little things.

>controller
That's your problem, switch to M/K when lockpicking.

yeah, fuck that shit.
This is literally near the end of the game, I've been playing it for the past few days and I ain't starting over.

Seriously this game would be a 9/10 for me if it wasn't a steaming pile of bugs.

Probably the most annoying one:
>get to the runt fight
>get fucked by him for quite a while
>finally kill him
>cutscene doesn't trigger
>have to do it 3 more times before the cutscene actually triggers and I can continue

whats the save feature like?

I literally one shot Runt

Stabbed him right in his unarmored head

combat is boring as fuck in this game

I had the same issue and here's what I did:

Alright so I did it again and this time it worked. I played all the way back from 'The Die is Cast,' took some extra time to do side-quests, and when I was doing 'Out of The Frying Pan' I made sure to kill every single enemy along the way.

Not to say those fixed the problem that I had, but those were the two things that I did differently and it happened to work this time when it previously bugged out the last 10 attempts. So either keep trying if you want or wait for a patch.

Yes but now you're locked in

It is impossible to do on a controller. I have used probably 15-20 lockpicks, on either very easy or easy locks. One time I was successful so far.

Just finished getting drunk with that priest and doing delivering a sermon, have to go to another village to find my next lead. How far am I?

>100 Spanish people arrive

oops byebye "civilization" lol

Anyone get the bug where you can't move through doors of the inn in uzhitz? Only lost 40 mins of gameplay thank God and used it to redo a cuman camp better so it wasn't too bad but fuck you have to be careful with this game.

Was Runt supposed to die to a single riposte?

I had that happen as well lol

You can just force yourself through the doors by jumping a lot, or drink a save potion and restart.

>Implying the anglosaxons would have done better.

Anglos literally slaughtered the natives and now they keep the surviving ones in "reserves" like fucking animals. Despite diseases wiping out huge chunks of native population from the first contact with the spaniards, by the end of the pandemy the local aztec and inca nobility was allowed to keep their influence and position as long as they kept their loyalty to the colonial administration. You can still trace the descendants of Moctezuma up to nowadays in an spanish noble family.

While the burguers in the XVIII century were still treating native americans like spawns of the devil, the spaniards, as early as the XVI century, had debates about the position of native americans and put in place a series of laws to protect then from abuse.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valladolid_debate

Actually, thank God it was the spaniards who conquered central and southamerica.

no bushes are like small walls

You are falling prey to a fallacy.

Americans are making tons of games that feature black people for diversity points, but none of them make games actually set in africa or totally inspired by african culture. Likewise, they shove lesbians and gays and trans people in as characters, but aren't making games actually inspired by or using their life expierences as influences to wholly make a game around, which would actually be interesting

They don't want to actually spend the time and effort on truly having unique game concepts inspired by minoritiees, their life expierences, or their cultures. They just want to shove one or two in there to pat themselves on the back about how woke they are being

pic related

I'm supposed to bring this asshole a seal and he's locked up in the town square. Now what?

how big is this game world?

is it fun to explore?

are there many secrets and stuff?

I gave up on that guy. He was locked up for weeks, I finished the game before he ever got released.

Fuck, no way of freeing him at all?

I couldn't find any, the baliff didn't give a fuck.

I imagine the questline is bugged or something, like you're meant to give him the seal and then the next part of the quest is helping him escape from the stocks.

pretty small
yes
yes

WAKE UP YOU STUPID MILLER
ITS 7 AM. YOUR WIFE IS UP
SHE IS MAKING BREAKFAST
DONT YOU HEAR ME OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW?

I was able to open the door from the inside

Serpentine constantly and stop double-gallop at 30% and recharge to half, then keep going.

Pretty shit.

You can manually save via schnapps which you can hold 3 of, and they cost 100 but are also brewable, I haven't found the recipe yet but I'm only out of the prologue right now.

Apparently you can save if you sleep in a owned bed but either it bugged out on me or this bed I slept in doesn't count as owned by me (it's the one at the miller from Rattay where you wake up after the prologue.

Had to reload a 30 min old save after accidentally pickpocketing someone

I can punch him out of it and talk to him while he's free but the questline is clearly bugged

>which you can hold 3 of

You can hold as many as you can carry. Also, the price depends on the vendor.

Can someone explain me how the Boar talent works?
whenever i just run into people, i just... bump into them, with no signs of damage whatsoever. Is there an actual charge command that i'm missing?

install the save mod

wouldnt really count is as cheating as their basic save feature just sucks

>their basic save feature just sucks
Actually fucking kill yourself, casual.

>save before important dialogue
>pc acts like a drunken fool
no thanks

>looks really cool
>forty fuckin brenda bucks
I'm too cheap for this

My game my rules.

I wonder if egypt and mesoamerican cities were actually all white like that. Makes sense when you consider that white deflects sunlight so you dont cook yourself in a building, but fuck me, even looking at the image is hurting my eyes. Living in a place with a permament snowblind on doesnt sound fun at all.

If you want to hack the game so you have unlimited carry weight and kill every enemy by bumping into them, then that's your idiocy.

But don't blame the game for your own inability to play, or even understand WHY the save system is like that.

>stable 50fps
>random 10 second freezes

install it on a ssd

>since it's just as interesting as the coolest parts of european and asian history
It really is not.

And what's so idiotic about that? If I were to lose an hour of progress due to a bug because of this fucked up saving system I'd just drop the game. It's really not worth it.

I don't have one.

try the heapsize tweaks

>16 GB or more RAM
-heapsize 2097152
>8 GB of RAM
-heapsize 1048576

how big is install download?

I can't speak for egypt, but for the more affluent Mesoamerican ones, yes, they were (though soome cities were painted differently: A lot of maya cities were red). Conquistador accounts are pretty explicit about all of the ttowns and cities around the core of the Aztec empire being white, clean, and gleaming, along with tons of murals and frescso on stuff.

If you look at the right ruins, you can see how the construction process for a lot of buiildings went: There's an interior foundation of random rounded stones, gravel, and cement as cobblestone filler; then this is covered by a layer of more meticilious cobblestone that's smooth and fits together more cleanly, then there's stucco, carved stone, or limestone coverings over that to give it a clean white surface, and then you have paint applied over that. For smaller/thinner structures, sometimes it's just the inner haphazard cobblestone and then the stucco directly over that.

If you want examples, the ruins of Tula have a lot of examples of structures where those layers are all visible on the same structures. In pic related, for instance, on the pyramid steps, you can see the rounded, haphazard cobblestone up towards the top/back, and then the second, cleaner cobblestone/brick layer towards the forground. For the pillars, you can see a single cobblestone layer composing the entire inside of the structure since it's small, and then there's still some of the outer white stuccoo left on them.

Obviously, the more "rural" a given mesoamerican city is, the less developed it would be, say dirt roads/paths instead of actual built ones; or more of the structures beiing simpler duab/wood/straw like indo-european/northern european towns (Even in Tenochtitlan, the captial, poorer families would live in homes like that), but even in relatively backwater cities and towns the important buildings would be well furnished like this.

I DID THE FUCKING FIRST SIEGE AND DIDN'T GET TO LOOT GODDAMMIT FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>or even understand WHY the save system is like that
Go spent hours in town to sell, repair, brew and buy stuff with loading screens for every conversation and barter minigame only to have the game crash at you and do it all over again. Is that the way the game was meant to be played?

The game barely crashes, dude. Honestly, if you aren't saving every hour, you're retarded.

>The mod, called Seven Kingdoms, will feature a role-playing story set in the Riverlands during the War of the Five Kings

Honestly, ASOIAF is just plain boring, especially in this time period.

doesn't really matter, that project is ded

>There are no poc in Kingdom Come Deliver-

Where do you find these? I find them fascinating and would like to have them as reference in case i feel like designing a level with this theme.

Ah yes, "game of the year"

is there a difference in sight when you wear helmets like these? Like, do you see less or something?

This game's dialogue is shit, cutscenes are awkward, controls feel clunky. I don;t understand the appeal of this game desu.

>trading one obnoxious hamfisted political message for others
i sure hope they won't head to that direction either

Yeah you see less

Does anyone know of a let's play channel that cuts out all the filler of the game?

but you can flip up the visor right?

>north europe
geographically its in central europe you dum dum (also czech republic is in eastern europe by political map)

It automatically flips down when you equip your weapon for combat

>get a bath
>it immediately rains outside once I'm done

FUCK

>It's not cheating because I say so
I'll never understand this. People were saying the same shit on the steam forums.
It's okay that you want to cheat and use unlimited saves. But they don't stop there. They need validation in their decision. It's not enough to get the same system that they wanted. They need everyone else to understand and support them in it.

this game was top comfy

>Are there katanas in this game?

yes. and lots and lots of lammellar

The problem is the game becomes extremely easy over time. Like, even easier than an Elder Scrolls game. I'm not exaggerating. You take little to no damage and you can kill everyone in 1-3 hits even if they're in full plate. Even Skyrim is harder than this game if you up the difficulty to something like survival, or use some mods. But not at first!! At first Kingdom Come is incredibly brutal.

All you need is plate armor which is the only path to take (because it's the only thing to spend money on for new gear and has zero downsides and no balance), and to get halfway decent with perfect blocks and master strikes. And the timing of blocks and strikes gets easier and easier as you level up. By the time you're level 10 and have a decent weapon and plate armor, nothing will be able to kill you. This is after maybe 25 hours of playing.

There is insane power creep in this game. I'm not sure if power creep is the right term, but the power of your character scales wildly with your gear and your stats, and it happens very very quickly once you get some money going and have your favorite weapon trained up near level 10 or so.

if its a very dense bush it actually looks like that

riding head first into a steel bush which flings you of your horse is probably the most annoying thing in the game

There is abso fucking lutely nothing to this game outside of the quests, which are all extremely simple and boring, most of them fetch-quests. There's NOTHING to work towards, no real incentive to get money, combat is broken by the bow. People complain about Far Cry's radio towers but at least it was something. In this game there's just a big fat nothing. And the map is miniscule as well. Pointless game.

>The problem is the game becomes extremely easy over time
This. Someone really needs to make some difficulty mods.

wow the first non-brainlet i see in weeks

Only pick Very Easy locks until you get a couple of skill levels.
After that it becomes a breeze. I'm up to about 9 lockpicking and one-shot everything except Very Hard chests occasionally.

Why would you want an objectively inferior weapon?

The quest in Sasau to escort the kid to the blacksmith to have his tooth pulled keeps bugging out for me and it's driving me nuts.
It's a typical, almost ironically designed escort quest where he walks slow as fuck and stops multiple times along the way so the journey takes over 5 minutes of walking. Fine, I can handle that. But the fucker keeps getting to the bridge to town, says one of his lines like "Isn't this just a waste of time?", you talk to him to reassure him, and then he just turns around and walks back to his farm.
Tried it 4 fucking times and he keeps doing it.

when does the fucking vegabond stop being in the pillory?

in 1 to 10 how deus vult i can go in this game?

do i need to eat/drink and sleep in KCD

never, quest is bugged

Lmao

>be archer
>have had enough of nobles taking shits while I'm trying to practice
>shoot an arrow into a nobleman's asshole
/devious/

yeah please dont sell the game to me... is it even immersive?

How good is this game overall? I checked out the beginning of it and liked that the guys dad bitched at him for throwing shit at the germans house. Is there alot of consequences and outcomes throughout?

i would exclusively harm wenches
is there a single pure woman in this game that you can marry?

Mods to Henry's face when?

If I wanted to look like a depressed pussy loser I wouldn't have to play this video game.

fuck this shitty thread you dont tell anything about the game.

fucking kek

it's kind of protestant-leaning so probably not much

It's like vanilla skyrim without magic and with better forests

Lucoa is my goddess

>without magic
What are potions?

>changing gamma permanently changes system display settings
wtf

Not magic. They are filled with nanomachines

i don't even use them

oh yeah and the crime system is fucking awful too

not fucking magic?

>oh yeah and the crime system is fucking awful too
Really? How awful?

What game?

Ghost of Tsushima

I got arrested for having no torch, while sleeping in my own bed.

I'd rather play Wolfenstein/Doom on the hardest difficulty than handle this clunky combat system. Games are supposed to be interactive.

I waited for a shop to open outside the door. Got teleported inside and insta raped to death by the guards.
10/10

no...i cant belive it...witcher 3 is no longer the besst game of all time? i cant live like this anymore...goodbye Cred Forums i cant stand this i have to buy kingdom come but I CANT CHEAT ON WITCHER 3 I JUST CANT

I got those from /his/, I don't know where they are from.

If you want actual references on what Aztec cities in pariticular looked like, I'd look up art by Scott and Stuart gentling. It's hard to come by, but there's a bunch of their art of the captial here: pastebin.com/9fwnXYBh (you need to keep in mind though the Aztecs are just a single political state in a region of hundreds, so while there;s archtectural and urban design similarities between that city and other ones, especially nearby aztec ones, it's not represnative of the entire region, especially far off areas like the Maya region in the Yucatan to the far east or western mexico which is pretty culturally distinct)

Arthectural motifs is actually my favorite thing about the region so I have a lot of images of ruins and artistic recreations saved. I'd like to be able to direct you to good sources but I can't really think of a single solid one explictly for that. I'd refer to this post I made on /his/ though for general mesoamerica info, a few of the sources/boooks I suggest there go into that stuff:

Also, my throw away email is [email protected], so if you want to shoot me an email there and then I can email you back when I have time with more specific reccomdneations/rar's of images I can do that; but I can tell you that it might be days or even weeks after you email me before I get back to you

>conquering large tracks of empty land
>difficult

?? They didn't even conquer most Russian cities, they just had to pay tribute and eventually kicked in the mongols shit

Thanks, i'll look into it, i probably won't contact you but i appreciate the offer.

>cryengine like 10 fucking years old now
>crytek still didn't do anything about the fact that if you want to update anything you to have to replace the entire archive it's in, causing 10GB updates to fix a single quest

What is it about this type of game that makes them a bugfest? Bethesda has shit developers so that explains elder scrolls but why did this one turn out so buggy?

That's actually historically accurate

>he doesn't want another Command and Conquer: Generals
I'd rather more Generals rather than more Gone Homo.

If SJW's are stupid enough to attack slavs, they'll find out that they tend to talk differently from westerners.

Are the main quests time sensitive or can I do all of the side quests first?

The more variables you introduce, the more problems arise.
Cryengine.
Slavs

I never encountered any bugs besides NPC getting stuck on something which can easily be fixed by turning around and back again. had 2 crashes over the whole span I played the game.

There's aren't very many facial models.

Some main quests, when given to you, are time sensitive. Most are not, and you can fuck around all you want

>You have to get into the mindset of these SJW type cucks. Instead of learning from this moment they see this as an attack on them.
Holy shit man, the utter lack of self-awareness is staggering.

Alright. Thanks.

Oh no, what'll they do? Say mean words?

I finally get to play a game as a slavshit like myself.

#representationmatters

Punch in the face if they can get to you, or not care if they can't.

it stronghold 1?

explain why?

Yes.

it's not a part of the upper castle so fuck them.

Because he thinks a game with black people in it is an attack on white people.

no but changing white people's history just to have black people in a game is

that's not what i meant
i'd rather just have games stop being political. desu i'm just tired with how every piece of entertainment nowadays trying to be "deep", "woke", and all that shit (be it movies, comics, and even videogames)

a skilled swordsman would be better with a katana as you only need to strike once to kill which is the theory behind it.
On the other hand a traditional longsword was easy to handle and in a close combat war and thus even the average joe could use one and deal a lot of damage. In a war, you would need to be able to deal as much damage as you can at any time at all angles.
In a war vs the two the longsword team would win but one v one the katana wins.

in each major battle, i feel no pressure and heart beat.

It's always random bandit/ cumans camp i ran into that gives me the most challenge.

untill i got good with horse archering.

you put these on steam launch options?

>STOP THIEF!

I will no longer help him, or his clones.

That also isn't true but it's also not relevant.

Why not?

It is true and it is relevant. I don't want your american culture affecting my european videogames

>spent hours stealing and lockpicking at night in rattay
>it's the only major city in the game

I am FUCKING PISSED

I had that issue for a bit at the start but for the last 10 hours it hasn't happened at all.

>I don't want your american culture affecting my european anything
FTFY

>game world small as fuck
>only one city
>$59.99
No thanks. You know what else was $59.99? GTA V and Skyrim. Look at their world sizes.

He keeps letting himself get robbed. No more sympathy.

>Commie propaganda drawing of pre-columbian Mexico City is real

Kek

How about this guy?
Im feeling legit sorry for him now.
I have already talked him down twice, taken his traveling money, his fancy shirt and his breddy gud sword.

knock him out and steal all his stuff

i did this the first time I met him

>The Eternal Roastie

I had some trouble with the miller at the start of the game. He was supposed to teach me how to pick pockets, but I kept failing. No idea what I'm doing wrong but I can't pick pockets for shit. I hold F and no items show up. Eventually he ran out of patience and left, just as I was in the middle of an attempt. Then he ran to the guards and I had to leave Rattay because I was wanted.

I went and did side stuff (most of which included knocking out people to steal stuff because picking pockets is impossible). Now I'm wanted in Talmberg and Uzhitz, but not in Rattay anymore, so I came back to finish my lesson.

Only now the miller is stuck saying the same thing ("I'll stay here, you pick my pockets", etc.), but I don't have the option to pick his pockets anymore! I can't knock him out either because he's essential. Did I screw myself out of a fence or completely break the story?

I've only met him once. Told him to go and get laid.

The Wayfarer Knight I fucked up and stole everything he had.

What are you talking about? Lol

You can work on improving Henry's skills. You can go on priest drinking shenanigans. You can feel like a badass just killing every bandit and Cuman camp

Sounds like you don't have the game bub

It's not true, it's not relevant, and it's also not even happening.

This fucker?
Ive met him now 4 times and only during my latest encounter did i push his shit in.

That Milanese brigandine he gave me was pretty neat looking.

giant worlds, but still so empty...

False. If only because you're totally wrong about how a double edge sword is more advantageous in a fight than a single edged sword.

>about to crest over 100,000 players

>propoganda
Here's a map of the city drawn by cortes, and here's some excerpts of Cortes's accounts from his letters also read )

>"He possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent ; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."

>"The city of Iztapalapa contains twelve or fifteen thousand houses; it is situated on the shore of a large salt lake, one-half of it being built upon the water, and one half on terra firma. The governor or chief of the city has several new houses, which, although they are not yet finished, are equal to the better class of houses in Spain –being large and well constructed, in the stone work, the carpentry, the floors, and the various appendages necessary to render a house complete, excepting the reliefs and other rich work usual in Spanish houses. There are also many upper and lower rooms–cool gardens, abounding in trees and odoriferous flowers; also pools of fresh water, well constructed, with stairs leading to the bottom."

>>"There is also a very extensive kitchen garden attached to the house, and over it a belvidere with beautiful corridors and halls; and within the garden a large square pond of fresh water, having its walls formed of handsome hewn stone; and adjacent to it there is a promenade, consisting of a tiled pavement so broad that four persons can walk on it abreast, and four hundred paces square, or sixteen hundred paces round; enclosed on one side towards the wall of the garden by canes, intermingled with vergas, and on the other side by shrubs and sweet-scented plants. The pond contains a great variety of fish and water-fowl, as wild ducks, teal, and others so numerous that they often cover the surface of the water.

Can you pick herbs and basically live life as a botanist in this game?

i shot an arrow on his face because when i was in level 4, i couldn't hit shit with my sword.

yes

And it just so happens that that map cortes drew of the city matches up with maps of mexico city during the colional period before the lakes were drained, with the causeways in the same places going in the same directions, and both of those maps also match up with the maps of tenochtitlan there were posted in But, no, that's totally a coincidence

anyone who is fit enough to look good in his husband's shirt.

i wonder if consolebros connect a mouse to console because with controller it's almost impossible

Imagine having to take a shit in the dead of winter.

It's also gottta be a coincidence that we found the main temple that shows up in all the maps that got posted in this thread iin the exact spot the maps show it as being in, and that even just a few months ago tthey dug up other temples and structures in the same city plaza where the things that were dug up are in the exact spots they are relative to the main temple that they were in native and colonial maps, right?

That's a nice fall if it breaks.

Goddamn the combat is fucking horseshit.

You go directly from whacking bandits for 10 minutes and getting parried constantly to one shotting everything, there's no mid-game and both of those situations are unsatisfying as fuck. The difference between using a 50 damage weapon and a 75 damage weapon is fucking huge, it's like playing a completely different game.
Not to mention the heavy reliance on extremely sticky automatic lock on ruins any combat with multiple melee enemies.

At least archery is somewhat difficult while being extremely damaging so it's satisfying to use, that is unless you point blank shot everything while backpedaling abusing the shitty AI.

Do you want me to tell you how I know you're an american?

Anybody find a way to rob a sword store yet? I like how you see all the high level swords in display unlike a lot of other similar RPGs where they only have starting game crap and junk in shops to steal.

The store's lock is hard, but I've been trying to kill one of the women there and stealing the key to the store, and planning to break in at night, but the shop guard there is pretty attentive even when asleep, and I'm not strong enough to choke him out or even fight him 1v1.

>tfw we'll never have a KCD game where you play as a conquistador
>tfw you'll never scale the temple of temple of Huitzilopochtli, hurling pagan idols and blood-caked priests from the from the top
>tfw you'll never smash mexican battle lines at otumba on the tip of a lance

i was dominating this dude and all of a sudden my headcracker perk kicks in and i knocked him out. i must have given him a concussion because when he got up he thought he had won and took my groschen. im mad

Depends on the bush, desu. I know this is just janky design but it would be cool if a game in the future could have different plants/grasses actually use different physics models. So you can run through light flowery shrubs easily but if you are running from a bear and go into some thick bushes you will just get stuck and be eaten.

>hasn't butchered and pillaged an entire town yet

git gud

henry is not a c*man, stop making him act like one

>tfw just spent the last three hours of the game stealing everything that wasn't nailed down
>spent the gold on some kickass full plate and upgrades for my horse
>tfw you just stole thousands of groschens worth of shit for some new threads and to pimp your ride
>tfw there aren't any blacks in this game, but the MC is still a nigger

Smash his head in!

I headcracked him too. Just looted everything from him while he was unconscious. He wakes up and runs off to Ratay in his y-fronts.

It's also, completely, entirely coincidental that the citiy the Aztecs took most of their urban design inspiration from, Teotihaucan, has it's best preserved buildings with the same white and red paiints with the same building types and shapes and that the urban layout oof that city, which we have detailed maps of thanks to the fact that there's extensive mapping projects of it, match up with the maps and art post

It couldn't possibly be that maybe the maps are actually accurate?

Well, he is the blacksmiths son.

are blunt weapons good vs armor and shield? Like do they actually stagger the opponent or break the shield? I'm getting tired of stabbing everyone to death.

*maps and art

For good measure here's a Palace at Mitla, which, again, matches the art posted

They do more damage against armor as far is i am aware.
Also i used this to beat up mister proppa knight up there

blunt weapons are great against plate armor.
found a morning star, but stats were worse than my sword, still have to find a good axe.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

how can I increase my vitality?

They do more damage to plate and less to everything else. They are also generally slow and don't get a significant boost from tow-handing, they are the go to weapon if you want to use a shield.
They are also great at attacking the head and most enemies ware metal helmets anyway.

Bonk away.

By beating people up, the same way you level up your warfare skill.
So, spar with sir whatshisface at Rattay or punch that one robin hood knock off at Rattay.

wh_plshowfirecursor 1

>No female character option!

No thanks!

They were basically ancient Egypt tier in the 16th century, it isn't that impressive except when compared to places like sub-saharan Africa. Plus the endless wars for human sacrifices made it impossible for them to advance past that point. They were doomed no matter what major civilization came across them first.

dude come on just accept that you're getting BTFO'd, even /ourguy/ cortes wrote pages and pages of diary entries detailing how advanced aztec civilization was

I am constantly in fist fights, my strenght and agility level up just fine, just my vitality increase is tiny af. thought you might know other ways to increase it.

but will he show up again to duel me if i fucking rob him? i want that breastplate sooner or later

>advanced
>same level as 5000 year old civilisation

It might be story progression then.
Say, have you killed Runt yet?
Runt is that one guy who BTFO you at the end of prologue.

>advanced
>pull out the hearth of hundreds of thousands while they are still alive
place needed to be glassed

train with the captain in rattay

dont wear armour tho cos it gets damaged even by practice swords

This is what he gave me when i won.

How do I delete previously saved games? I have like 25 lying around. Deleting them in-game does not work. I'm playing the pirated version

I'm not the user you were arguing with, friend. And there is no getting away from the fact that all of this stuff was far less advanced than Rome in 200 BC. It is cool, but they were only advanced relative to other savages. Their hieroglyphics were interesting, though.

you get the same breast plate if you go back to the bandit leader you kill in the top of the church during the camp raid mission

Better to just loot everything from him, it would be worth more. You can streal that Dyed Milanese Brigandine from the Tanner who's son was involved in the raid. It's in one of his chests.

C name documents

Funny even Toddler have children in games.

At least unkillable NPCs are here.

why is everything nort of sasau so dead? i get that skalitz and the surroundings were sacked by cumans but even the northwestern corner of the map where theres no damage to the infrastructure is literally dead. i spent nearly an hour there and didnt see a living soul.

i also entered one of the caves there and fucking hell, theres kilometers of labyrinthian corridors under the ground. theres no music, there are no sounds apart from your footsteps and the light of the torch, its pretty claustrophobic and spooky. some serious nutty putty shit and its really easy to get lost. i wonder why thats in there?

>i CHOOSE to ruin the experience for myself

whatever floats that boat o' yours

well. he got a pretty decent introdcution to the game world.

like it's a bad thing

having kids that you can kill jacks the rating way up and makes it more difficult to get published in cucked countries like germany or australia. Having kids that you can't kill, on the other hand, is just annoying.

>Cortes's accounts

you can't trust an imperialist

>how can I increase my vitality?

buttfuck'n

cortes was /ourguy/

>>No female character option

henrietta is trans*

>be female
>get raped by c*mans
>die

>Watch a few people playing the game
>They don't get how lockpicks work and can't even pick "very easy" locks
>Don't understand combat and that there are combos and shit because they never went training with Bernard
>Think horses are too hard to control
The fuck is wrong with these people? I've also read a few threads on steam discussions. Everyone's complaining that the combat is too hard when it's quite easy if you just go and train for 10-20mins.

well. the Eric, white knight is a gay friend to the other bad guy.

>>Watch a few people playing the game
>>The fuck is wrong with these people?

People who watch other people playing games instead of playing themselves are far worse.

I try to execute combos all the tim but always end up doing basic strikes or the opponent blocking me mid combo. am I too slow? how to git gud?

There are women, and there are merchants.

Id recommend riposting (perfect block from the attack direction and stnad close to the enemy), then while he is dazed pull off the combo.

The mines become relevant in some quests later.

The hills will also have high tier bandit camps.

Is there anywhere I can download the full map for this game? It looks fucking beautiful and I want to use it in a tabletop game

how do I get back there? the door to the church is closed

Anyone else experience a glitch where you can't sit down on beds or benches? Pressing E just freezes me in place, and without it I can't heal.

Really makes you think.

Nope. Were you crouching? You usually have to stand up first.

what a load of horseshit

Will you give it a rest there is absolutely nothing wrong with unwinnable fights.

So people can shitpost about politics provided it is solely against Vavra, but any argument against is bannable.

Nice echo chamber.

Do you think with the recent success of KCD and the failures of titles like ME:A and Wolfeinsten, dev will stop pandering to retarded sjw and casuals who thinks batman combat is difficult?

It's time for them to wake up,pandering never sold.

i like how everyone is forced to deal with the game cause its getting so popular. you can just feel them seething.

Those devs who pander to people who don't even play games will be out of jobs.

TAKYON

>le wolfenstein is le sjw failure flop

its not sjw though and the game is decent

Nope, standing up straight. Like I said, it even freezes me in place where I can't move until I press a button that initiates a character movement like punching or unholstering a weapon.

mods are deleting all threads that are critical of their precious little KCD cause they know deep down that its racists like the little punks they are.

Typical sjw putting words in peoples mouth.
The game flopped hard btw no matter what you think of it.

No, it isn't about money. They believe that Diversity Tolerance and Buggery are moral imperatives. They will push it no matter what.

ok whatever makes you feel better

>reading about Cumans
>We attempted to deduce the genetic trace of the migration of Cumanians. This study is the first ancient DNA characterization of an eastern pastoral nomad population that migrated into Europe. The results indicate that, while still possessing a Central Asian steppe culture, the Cumanians received a large admixture of maternal genes from more westerly populations before arriving in Hungary. A similar dilution of genetic, but not cultural, factors may have accompanied the settlement of other Asian nomads in Europe.
Does this game portray them accurately as disgusting rapist barbarians?

>absolutely seething

>No, it isn't about money.

Until they can no longer pay their bills.

Wait, but someone just told me that they're deleting threads because they're all Witcher 3 cucks. Now I don't know what to believe!

The first time you see them, they're raping and pillaging. You tell me.

I'm more interested in facts than feelings hun

Jesus Christ.
What.
The.
Fuck.

Its because thats the same exact NPC

>Does this game portray them accurately as disgusting rapist barbarians?

When you raid the bandit camp the character specifically points out the Cumans are tidier than the bandit filth.

Why are pc shitters always so bad they have to mod or use cheatengines to beat games

that whole post

>this is what weebs actually believe

there are 2 beds in the mill. youre looking for the one thats laid out in the to the right of your storage chest. that one will save your game.

>the absolute state of weebs

katana is worse than straight swords at everything except cutting people who are not wearing armor

>it's fun just to walk around and pick the flowers
what a pleasant person

fucking poorfag and or stupidfag

>that pleasant feel when letting your horse follow the path at a trot while you look around at the scenery and enjoy the ambiance

Rare that a game gets me to slow down and enjoy the countryside instead of just galloping from point A to point B

Holy fucking shit I actually did it. Took forever, because the store guard was so strong and attentive, the artisan and woman also slept their at night, they stored all the display weapons in very hard safes at night, and the weapons instantly disappeared from the store front if anybody found the store owner dead, and I had to kill everybody working their inside so the guards wouldn't find their bodies.

kek, good job user

Throw rotten fruit at him

To be fair, if you get a shitty sweet spot when picking locks, it can be pretty annoying trying to rotate your mouse the right way.

Careful, the game become extremely easy if you're using a decent weapon

Query : How many nations can you actually meet in Kingdom Come ( German, Hungarian etc ) ?

german? uh, i thought this was a fantasy game

never heard of bohemia and cuman

Typical problem with euro rpgs nowadays it seems. Elex was the same way unfortunately.

those flower sprites.
holy fuuuuuck. this game is bad.

thick bushes are obstacles irl
t. homebody

Cease this autism

Aztec fags are the worst

I have only asked a logical question

Nations like we know them today weren't really a thing back then.

>historically accurate
>characters speak modern english

You can add more memory for the client and for streaming, this helps it quite a bit.
user.cfg
>r_TexturesStreamPoolSize=8192
>sys_budget_videomem=8192
>r_TexturesStreamingMaxRequestedMB=250
>r_TexturesStreamingResidencyTime=120
>sys_budget_sysmem=24000
And launch it with '-heapsize 2097152' to add more memory allocation. I have 32 gigs so adjust the values to suit your system.

does the game take half an hour to change graphic settings for anyone else?

>ywn lie in a valley with farmgirl gf

No need to mix American politics and race issues into everything. Just keep fighting against each other but do it in your country alone. Please.

>So people can shitpost about politics provided it is solely against Vavra, but any argument against is bannable.
M8, there's no shitposting about politics at all. That's the whole point. Without insecure rightards getting defensive the discussion is focused entirely on the game.

Amerifats wouldn't know since they always shave their bushes

It takes place in Bohemia (Czech Republic)

>No need to mix American politics and race issues into everything
Not really, but it happens anyway because as the most powerful nation on the planet the USA is a role model for many, so it's hard to avoid no matter where you are.

using switches(heapsize) for a completely different engine. also 32gb ram, needing that switch. point at this faget and laff.