FEH

What do you think of Nintendo's Lunatic Xander guide? I thought it was neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET18oyZWrzw

Should I play FEH or Brave Exvius?

That's pretty neat and all, but how do you get Fjorm?

Whichever game has characters you like more.

Who is sexier, 2B or Hector?

Tibarn

Micaiah's ass.

Personally I have a thing for Hector. I want to believe they will give us DADDY hector with beard soon.

How about a trailer for the upcoming banner instead.

All I know is that Eliwood was the missing link for me to clear the armor quest, will probably have to switch luna for bonfire eventually.

Just use a -atk H!Henry to kill Xander lol.

Marcia when?

Why does my Tana look so funny?

:D

t. Memeretard that never played genealogy of the holy war

What does :D have to do with my not having played Genealogy? Cool your autism.

wow someones upset

He's just making fun of her dorky face, user.

There's a reason she's like this
>u mad? lol

>There's a reason she's like this
Yes, and?

Calm down you sperglord.

Skipped that banner, I dont usually run armors.

:D

armors are the best

>needing actual tactics for mobile gacha shit

Infernal level content can actually require some level of tactical play.

t. Couldn't beat tough maps so he attributed it to pay2win

Something about Tana's expression in her damaged portrait gets me going.

Does Tana realize just how short her skirt is?

Well, she is groping herself

Just pulled a neutral Lyn. Should merge her with my -hp +res Lyn or the other way around?

They're essentially the same although neutral is slightly better in some matchups. If you haven't inherited anything on Hp/Res, fodder that one off, no point in wasting at bare minimum two premium skills.

I already built the other one so might as well merge her into the neutral one.

>running out of reposition fodder actually saved me
Done with all GHB quests. Do you think they'll add more quests later or will we be stuck on a dead rotation after clearing them all?

>tfw 184 Orbs saved up and none of the banners are appealing
hnnng the next banner better be good

I'm over 200 now. Who knows how long it will take but I need a good stockpile for CYL 2

So I'm guessing you're voting for Tharja then right?

Can you get ally support points in Arena or am I wasting my time?

Nah, there'd be ten articles how it's the “game we need right now“ and how white people shouldnt play it. And it would end up being mediocre anyway

What i do want is a game like that with the TMNT, made by rocksteady. Instant buy desu

The reasons for her happy facade don't change the fact that her :D art design was terrible then and still is now with the FEH revision.

Nani?

hopefully the legend banner at the end of the month has something worthwhile

They'll probably completely switch these out for a new set when these quests expire.
But, I mean, that's still a damn year.

why?
No I don't really care about that contest as long as its not Azura because I already have 2 of that bitch

Ok cool as long as you're not one of those fags whining about DC. I'm cool with whatever as long as Hector or Azura doesn't win

I'm voting WTharja because I already have all 3 of the other units and my selection of Armors is fucking dire.
It hurts to vote for Shitja but damn I kinda need her to win.

You are probably right, They still haven't done anything about the 1-2* quests either

Still thinking Ike will win but doing my best for tharja

>waste 200 orbs on the valentine's banner
>pity rate is ruined by Tailtiu
Why the fuck is she even a 5 star character? I hate this gacha shit.

Did you at least get Hector

You've all finished Chain Challenge Lunatic by now, right? Let's hear those excuses if not.

Nowi

Day 1 every time. And then like a week later I'll get bored enough to do the worthless Feather ones.

Its funny, I've finished Chain Challenge on Normal and Lunatic, but Hard keeps getting backlogged in favor of the newer quests. Hard gives poverty feathers and still asks for a lot of stamina. It's not like I'm starved for stamina potions but it's not like I need the measly feathers either. They really should give a single orb for some of the final Hard Chain Challenge stages, for the mundane activity in it of itself. Everything below Chain Challenge Lunatic is on par with tempest Hard level 30-35 auto.

Forgot they even existed

Should I give Close Counter to V!Lyn? Atk/Spd Bond is really good but I still can't decide.

The quest batch in Japanese has a I in it. They can easily add II, III, IV etc. even if the current set has not yet expired.

They can do what they want, of course. I just personally don't expect multiple concurrent batches.
The phrase "5* or higher" has been in the game for a year, and we don't have 6*s (thank fucking god).

I've never even tried TT on auto. I just knock out some 7 stage Lunatic ones manually over the course of the day here and there.
It doesn't bother me like it does some people.

I would in an all armor team. Probably not as important in mix team.

This. Its quite fun in small doses, I can imagine if you force yourself to do 20 in a row it would get boring pretty fast.

Doing it like 15 times in a row is how you get the free orbs. The way you two play, sounds you hit 40,000 for the new seals and play enough to get the bonus daily tempest points. Which is fair, but I'm free to play so I need every orb I can get.

I do 80 to 90% of tempest trials by reaching the top rewards. There are real weirdos who do 30,000 on day 1 or the autistic battleground past 99,999 for player ranking and feathers. I ration my gaming time between the PS3, PS4, PC, 3DS and this mobile game keeps demanding more. I'm starting to realize why the big whales get pulled into this game, not the waifu base, but the guy who likes the game a lot but don't have enough hours in the day either due to work or marriage and they justify spending money to be on the fast lane like at Disney. Merging the shit out of units is the fast lane on any mode due to stats inflation. On the other hand, the Tempest Trials post 99,999 score top ranking players and Voting Gauntlets top flag burner players are autism levels I cannot comprehend. Fucking...why do you even eat food and take showers?

Im f2p too and never bothered to hit all the big tt rewards.

>Lunatic
>Not for Infernal

C'mon, Nintendo.

Nigga, got you covered. Today is the last voting day and my 5th vote for Santharja.

That's why I only bother with Legendary Banners. At least in those when you get a 5* you know it will be somewhat useful, with rare skills (seasonals) or a sweet blessing.

It is neat. He really should have mentioned that Xander himself is good on that map though but I guess they want people to buy that BK deal.

I'm f2p too and it takes a whopping 7 runs per day on top Lunatic to hit 100k, which don't have to be done all in a row.
Was 11 runs before the twice per day multiplier.

Probably because it would be a catch 22 situation for newer players. Do you think Matthew has a thing for Fjorn? Girl contributed just about nothing for the map but he still brought her in.

Auto playing on Hard is always the easiest way to gather points, what I do is always to get 15k points per day so I can get all the rewards and end on a good rank when the event ends. It might cost a couple of potions but is an effective way to not get so burned out and remember that you also farm HM with it so you get a constant influx of feathers in the process. You can also use the weekends as an excuse to farm SP which is another good benefit.

Because she's a free unit. Every unit used in the video could have been obtained from GHB, TT or Story.

So long as Azura doesn't win I'm happy, still annoyed at how she beat Santa Lissa in the oting gauntlet

>Every unit used in the video could have been obtained from GHB, TT or Story.
Except Blyn, who isn't from any of those, and who anyone who picked Bike, Broy, or Lancina might not have. Granted, it's their own fault.

Is Lakshmi in it?

Hector

Probably FEH but optimally none. Exvius has a worse grind. At the top level both are dominated by p2w whales but FEH's non merged units should carry you further through content.

Nigger Reinhardt got 5th place on the popularity poll and he sacrificed children to Satan, it's obvious a lot of people haven't played pre-FE7 games.

Exvius has a ton of shitty grinding and whaling requirements. With late-game FEH you can fully level and upgrade a unit to 5* Level 40 in a matter of minutes. And now with Blessings SP grinding is a huge breeze too.

Not that it mattered much since it was Ursula and BK that was killing all the dangerous enemies in that video. You can substitute BLyn for any other unit with a buff for almost the same effect.

Reinhardt didn't have much to do it, he was just Ishtar's bodyguard until Julius almost killed him out of jealousy, after that Ishtar made sure he stayed well away from her.
Also I highly doubt the childsnatching was done personally by the beige ritter

Don't need to. I'll clear them when I'm desperate for orbs

So what do they need to do to make Fliers good in arena

Just fix their shit scoring. They're already easy enough to use.
The problem right now is that the two most powerful meme types, Armor and Dragons, also get good scoring.
Even when Cavs ruled the game, they were at least still handicapped by shit scoring.

Delete BLyn.

Other villains actually mention it in-game that Reinhardt has personally participated in them before.

So he is /ourguy/

What should I do with her now

Didn't know that, which ones? Kempf?

>Xander himself is good
LMAO

Whoops, I just went to check and realised it was August that said that, not a villain.

Give her an owl tome instead because blades are shit without a dancer, a buffbot, and fury desperwtuon, and that's without conditional 2 mov

What about CC and desperation. I already have a full armor team for buffs

Because FUCK those SoV maps

So which is more cancerous Cavs or dragons

Dragons nowadays by far.

Inb4 "but armors" I feel like they only dominate tier 20 and the rest is full of Blyn

Armors aren't even a massive problem up here in T20 because people have learned the power of putting an Armorsmasher on BK/Zelg and killing any armor unit you want.

I was talking about dragons but people always want to bring up armor as though dragons aren't infested in 20

Just use an armor with a healer for the mountain map and then use someone like jaffar or felicia for the shitty mountain fortress map

>trying to pull for Elincia in the banner
>pull an Azura because no red and maybe I'll get Tana
>already have strictly better Axura and Inigo
Oh fuck you.

What is the point of a challenge map if you advertise the full solution?

Some tacticians are dumb

I HAVE FINISHED EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING
except the daily tap battles quests, fuck those annoying quests

It was just lunatic so it doesn't really matter

I don't know why not, I'm f2p and at least get the final seal reward.

>Trying to Roll for Lute in the Farfetched Heroes banner
>Get Azura and Neph almost back to back, but no Lute

It's just lunatic and Xander's map is almost a year old now.

I'd fuck that fat black rose ass.

because you need to clear infernal, not lunatic

>Complaining about wrath fodder
Humble brag better bro

>that one map with Nowi and Henry, followed by the mountain hill map on chain challenge

So many sleepless nights