Decide to get a game based off Cred Forums hype for once, love me some medieval shit

>Decide to get a game based off Cred Forums hype for once, love me some medieval shit.

Oh my god, oh my god. Wow. WOW! I've gone beyond being speechless. This has literally blown my mind. I've never played a game with a combat system this bad. There is nothing even close. It's so far beyond any (functioning) RPG I've played before the others are not even entering the same galaxy so their great-great-great-great-great grandchildren might one day lay eyes on Kingdom.

>Inconsistency. Sometimes a knight in full plate will surrender right after running to you or a basic bitch bandit in underwear with a scythe will hit you once while YOU are wearing full plate and blocking.
>"Muh realistic combat", some enemies seem to have perfect defense and you are just supposed to know who to run from because they will block/riposte every single strike and break through any block attempts.
>Lock target will unreliably break off if you move mouse too far for an angle giving the enemy free shots
>Unlock target sometimes will not release leaving you to get killed by the guy flanking you
>Perfect block works unless the enemy decides "fuck you" and does an 8 strike combo that breaks through your shield and kills you regardless.
>Dodging, apparently it is random. I managed to get 5 in a row during the combat tutorial easily. Just spent a literal hour savescumming to get gud by letting bandits swing at me and managed 0 out of thousands of attempts.

>Archery, might as well remove the bow and roll dice for hits and damage. (Very fun exploit of just becoming an horse archer and riding in circles/chasing runners down)
>Poison, more buggy randomness. Bane poison is supposed to slowly kill people with a damage of -110 per dose. The bandit with 5 bane-tipped arrows in his face charging at me disagrees.
>Sabotaging camps, I've put poisons in 4 different bandit camps so far. Not a single person has died or even reacted unlike the dev's video of them waiting 1 hour and people dying.

And to top it all off the setting and dialogue are fantastic! Figures it had to be paired with the worst fucking gameplay imaginable to balance it out. What, are you trying to have fun while playing games you faggot?

Style over substance.

get gud noob

I'm nearly 20 hours in and I'm still struggling with basic combat mechanics. It's not a skill problem, it's a broken ass game problem.

Nice try anti-shill
show the proof that you are owning the game.

it's definitely skill. I've played the same amount of time and haven't died yet. It honestly feels to easy at times. Which kinda bugs me just waiting for an opponent to be a challenge

I'm 20 hours in and I just won a 3v1 fight against some Cumans or whatever the hell they're called, because I actually listened to the fucking tutorial.

Why would you go lie on the internet? I went through the tutorial, and did it perfectly without being touched once.

combat against the trainer is harder than out in the real world at 20 hours. Do you really think I would go on the internet just to tell lies? I also only have 8gs of ram and 4g video ram and play the game fine.

Combat is fantastic. You're a casual. I bet you're american.

It is best combat in any RPG yet.
Just lame players like you who expected "press F to kill" divinity gameplay and misunderstood that game focuses on adventure and realism are yelling.
Go back playing your top down RPG, or what you normaly play, and don't bash excellent game for catering to different audience

Absolutely fantastic

I love realistic games where 1v2 is a challenge. My problem is every single aspect of their system does not work like they explain it. If the problems I mentioned in my post (that nobody has read because it's just been "get gud" responses) were fixed then it would be a 10/10.

>Inb4 the combat system works just fine, it's just the rest of the game that is bugged to fuck

what is this supposed to prove?

How? Just do the timed parry thing a couple of times and unleash with a combo. Do you even have any combat skills yet? If anything the game is too easy.

How fun and realistic the combat is

Not the other guy, but grapple the peasant and stab him in the belly.

>You must hurry no time to lose
Fucking shit i just want to save

?
he's using the same stab attack over and over, of course it's not going to work
have you tried the game ?

>failed at git gud
>game's broken
git gud

I'm shit at the meele combat aswell, so I decided to just go speech and archery instead.

back to skyrim casual trash kid

can you tell me something about the law system?
i already know that if you get caught stealing or lockpicking you can go to jail pay a fee or run away.
now if you ran away there will be a red coin pouche on the towns name.

will this "debuff" vanish over time ? or do i have to pay the fee or go to jail?

the first time i stole the ring for the miller i knocked out the executioner in his bed. while that he was looking at me with one eye open and could have recognized me later. can i prevent this from happen like wearing a mask?

is there any way to not get recognized if get caught?

>Blocking a sword stab with their arms is just what they did in the olden days

You have to confront the guards and pay a (small) fine/go to jail, and other town guards will also chase you. So you cant just avoid that specific town.

Best bet is just to pickpocket and not get caught because knocking people out apparently damages your reputation.

Yeah I'm waiting on them to give it a lot of patching before I dive in.

>what are defensive wounds
Your arms and hands are pretty effective at protecting you, even instinctively. Just stab him in the belly.

t. never played elex

"realistic" combat where completely unarmed, unarmored enemies will walk towards a man pointing a fucking sword at them.

just take a staff and try to stab at a pillow with an armor on, no momentum
this isn't your typical anime swordplay where you just fling something and destroy 20 planets with an edge able to cut wind
just push the sword while stepping back, just like he does

There are some enemies who will BTFO you at combat because their skill is higher. This happened to me at the start when I encountered the faint hearted knight. Even when I caught him off (rarely), it did not damage. When that happens just take out your bow and headshot, it worked for me.

I wanted to like this game but ith as so much bad bullshit. 25% of my gameplay has been replaying parts I already played because the game bugged out and I had to reload

the final straw was a priest I agreed to drink with, suddenly my character who I intended to keep virtuous is slapping asses, fighting guards and then fucking some slut

The game allows almost no choice, is buggy as hell, and just not that great. I really wanted to like this game

Most unarmed people actually run away when you drow the sword

Are you fucking retarded lad? The mechanics are simple, you just have to best fast enough that's all. And of course it's an RPG so sometime you do everything right, but you're just not strong enough to win, that's the genre, you roll with it

The combat is the best part of this game, get gud

Get gud ya dumb cunt

Try For Honor instead, its built for combat. KCD is more of an RPG

learn the system mutt

stop being a snowflake

Cred Forums these days man

stop shilling that garbage game, its done for

>>Inconsistency. Sometimes a knight in full plate will surrender right after running to you or a basic bitch bandit in underwear with a scythe will hit you once while YOU are wearing full plate and blocking.
The fuck are you talking about? This doesn't happen
>"Muh realistic combat", some enemies seem to have perfect defense and you are just supposed to know who to run from because they will block/riposte every single strike and break through any block attempts.
This only happens when you're fighting an opponent who has much higher warfare skill than you
>Lock target will unreliably break off if you move mouse too far for an angle giving the enemy free shots
Never had this happen. I even shook my mouse like a madman to try to replicate it to not avail
>Perfect block works unless the enemy decides "fuck you" and does an 8 strike combo that breaks through your shield and kills you regardless
What kind of absolute full retard would sit there and let an enemy get 8 swings on him. The game even lets you dodge WHILE blocking
>Dodging is random
Dodging is entirely timing based and the timing window increases with skills

git gud

I would love to meet the person who can consciously intercept 20+ stabs with their forearm bones from a longsword. Ya know, cause flesh aint stopping that shit from continuing into the chest.

That was clearly a glitch webm you stupid faggot. If you played the game you'd know that

That fight is because someone the player managed to hold onto the swordfighting tutorial sword. You're not supposed to have a sword at that point because it's the hand-to-hand fighting tutorial.

Even so a longsword ain't going through fresh bone point first lmao. What happens is you get so hurt and cut up you give up, or more likely than not the other guy stabs you somewhere else because he's not retarded.

>The fuck are you talking about? This doesn't happen
It's happened to me multiple times. I lost an entire hour from a peasant one shotting me through my shield with a reforged scythe early on that made me learn how to craft saves.

>This only happens when you're fighting an opponent who has much higher warfare skill than you
I was not expecting nearly 50% of all enemies just outside the beginning town (rattay) to be that way is all.

>Never had this happen. I even shook my mouse like a madman to try to replicate it to not avail
Must be a bug specific to my download then. I can't move my mouse too much or it will unlock.

>What kind of absolute full retard would sit there and let an enemy get 8 swings on him. The game even lets you dodge WHILE blocking
It does not give me a choice. When it happens I perfect block, they keep swinging and I can no longer move and my vision just starts going all over the place until death.

>Dodging is entirely timing based and the timing window increases with skills
Just got rid of my shortsword for an axe and now dodging left and right. I can't dodge with longswords or shortswords. Just another bug.

>I was not expecting nearly 50% of all enemies just outside the beginning town (rattay) to be that way is all.
The game gives you Sir Benard to train with. Naturally you should fight with him a while to get your skill up before going to fight bandits to the death.

Bernard kills me though which needs a reload. Atleast bandits are easier + drop loot.

Does Bernard cost money to be trained by? I haven't tried it yet.

Nice "game" Kingdrones Cum: Deliverance on my face fags

It costs money to get training from him which instantly raises your skill by one level. Just fighting him (which you gain xp from) is free.
>Bernard kills me though which needs a reload
Benard can't kill you if you fight him with training weapons. And with real weapons you can press G to surrender at any time.

That's really gay dude

Combat's only hard at beginning when stats are shit. Then it becomes fucking piss easy and you realize how really shit this game in it's final form.

Also constant bugs freezes add to even more hardcore. Sometimes game crashes or loops animation infinitely during dialogue so you have to close it.
To add insult to injury each save costs 100 coins. And you don't save when you sleeping or anything, are you fucking casual? So you likely to loose last hour every time.

And main character for some reason looks like most retarded fucking goblinoid you can find in Bohemia.

**And it's not a first game without niggers either you polfag retards. :^)**

>that one unfunny comic where that cunt with a ridiculously long neck re-watches movies from the 90's and can't believe how women-unfriendly they were.jpg

Why is OP such a disgusting inept sorry excuse for a human being?

>Also constant bugs freezes add to even more hardcore
I have 27 hours in the game and so far I've had to restart twice
>To add insult to injury each save costs 100 coins
Good things it costs less than 10 to craft one yourself.
>And you don't save when you sleeping or anything
The game saves every time you sleep in a bed you own. Including ones at taverns.

Except the game saves itself if you sleep at an inn or a bed you own for a certain amount of hours

It sounds like you just suck, honestly.
I'm only starting to get good at melee, but I'm not such a cum guzzling soyboy that I blame the game for my lack of skill.

The game is awesome.

I'm so glad that I'm having fun and the normies can't have fun with a good, real RPG.

fuck you normalfags

The only real way to reliably get damage later on is via combos.

Can I wear stolen armor?

What are the general rules about stolen stuff btw

lmao can you imagine playing street fighter with RPG mechanics, where you need XP to unlock combos? That's what this is.

it's weird because i keep seeing posts about all these weird glitches and i don't know if it's people just shitting on the game or if it really does vary that much based on hardware or whatever. i have a shitty five-year-old potato pc and it looks phenominal maxed out at around 40 fps (with dips into the 20s during conversations for some reason), and i've seen none of the crazy glitches people keep talking about.

is the glitching all because of people using the unlimited saves mod or something? i'm not using it

>SJW faggots who only hate the game because muh politics
>Cred Forumstard faggots who only love the game because muh politics
>people like me doesn't let politics influence their appraisal and only hates the game because of its shitty and poorly implemented gameplay mechanics

Who else /patrician/ here?

you're not patrician, just a double digit IQ fence sitter

Fence sitter? I told you the game was shit, you stupid faggot.

>All these non issues that can be solved by not being a retard

yes, look at you with the bad opinions you arrived at all on your own. congrats on being so rad

Pretty realistic, actually. Nobody can tell one stolen apple from another. Nobody seems to care if you're wearing stolen (generic) items either. You need the miller to fence stuff though, if other traders won't accept it.

Hello plebbit. Make sure to get your soy intake for today.

>look at me i don't care about politics give me special attention

>The game saves every time you sleep in a bed you own. Including ones at taverns.
interesting, and player supposed to know this how? thing is there's still no reason to fuck around with saves with your geinius ideas
some people just don't build their life around some fucking game so removing pause like in DS or this goes right into the trash

anyway turns out first nexus mod ever fixed this issue

This is like that one webm that's supposed to make witcher 3 combat look bad, when the guy just rolls into the monster and attacks from too far

>Kingdrone fagshitter SEEEETHING at the idea of someone not liking his precious """RPG""" (read: Really Phaggy Game)

Alright that means I cant wear that stolen rattay guard armor then...

i was pretty bad at combat in the first 30 to 40 hours. past 50 hours mark, i just crash all the enemy i met. i hit them, they block me, but they still die.....maybe it's due to my 15 strength points.

He never said he doesn't though.

>interesting, and player supposed to know this how?
there's a tutorial about 1 second after going out of your first bed and a giant yellow "Saving game" in the middle of the screen every time you go to sleep.
also auto-saving every time you rest somewhere has been a thing in video games for the past few generations

>This has literally blown my mind. I've never played a game with a combat system this bad.

like morrowind bad?

once you past 1k wealth points. you don't really need to steel shit anymore. I don't even loot people's armor anymore. unless they got better gear.

I decided to slog through the shitty combat until I learned how to make the combat not shitty.

Captain Bernard teaches you combos that you can't learn by level up, and he teaches you how to do the "masterstroke", you knw that bullshit enemies do, they parry your attack and hit you at the same time. If oyu speak to captain bernard, he'll teach you how to do essentially "hidden" combos which afterwards stay in your goddamn skill list in the combat menu, as well as a crucial technique to being decent at any duel. I actually ended up cheesing Runt with a bow because of how handicapped i was in the battle without having the ability master stroke. Afterwards, combat becomes much more bearable and manageable, because you will always be on an equal playin gground with an enemy.
Mind you the masterstroke isnt guaranteed, it has a chance to happen if you pull off a perfect guard, and is dependant on your weapon skill and the opponents. to be honest tho, i will miss actually being afraid of going into a battle knowing that my every strike will have to be calculated in order for me not get fucked by a parry and start bleeding

>maybe it's due to my 15 strength points
This.
You literally cannot git gud in this game.

6 times more complex than morrowind, because now you have 6 directions to swing from and still miss

Why in the FUCK would I bother with the melee combat in this game when I can kill an entire platoon with a shitty bow and arrows?

if you shot him in the face, he might just die.....
same trick i used to defeat the skin head bandit leader and the german knight.

for those who dont remember, Captain Bernard is in Rattay, he always chillaxes like a villain by the combat arena. You're welcome

You're the kind of shitter who probably dropped Monster Hunter World and blamed it on the mechanics.

this. Headshots with a bow have a stupid high multiplier.

>b-but helmets!!!

use piercing arrows you fucking pansies.

I use no mods, less than year old PC with 60+ fps at max settings (with shaders turned down) and glitches are everywhere. These are in the last day of play:

All clothes clipping through other layers and weapons/limbs when sitting/sleeping through other body parts. NPC's walking around with invisible heads. Blood splatter not removing from screen until reload. Used an alchemist bench and started flying straight up until I 'exited' the bench, then fell to my death. Horse was riding down a hill and I was thrown off under the map and fell until I reloaded. Newest one is when mounting my horse henry's POV jumps 15ft in the air then lands in the saddle.

ah think I found your problem
... git gud ...

Yes you can.
It is better to hold on to it until the red hand disappears before using items. Only wear Cuman and bandit armor when you want to infiltrate.
Apply common sense when trying to sell stuff.
If you add a single coin over the price when you pay, your reputation goes up. Adding more coins than 1 does not add more reputation.

underage b& the thread

so you've never played morrowind then?

>giant yellow "Saving game" in the middle of the screen every time you go to sleep
Never seen that. Perhaps because I don't own any houses in game.
Autosaving only appears when you turn in some quests and at some story points.

>6
2 times
morrowind has 3 attacks

>It's not a skill problem
It is a skill problem.
Get gud

Morrowind was more boring than bad for it's time, once you got a few levels so you did not wiff every hit then you were golden. (That magic system still makes me moist though) I never got angry when trying to fight shit in morrowind. KC has issues every single combat.

the second quest has the character going to sleep

>he'll teach you how to do essentially "hidden" combos
This is the shit I am talking about. It's like they are hiding shit on purpose.

I refused to do the miller quest at start to preserve Henry's honor and never knew that was the lockpick/pickpocket tutorial until 10 hours in.

Use lock-on (circle appears around the combat star), or turn off mouse acceleration/lower DPI. Or just gitgud

user, it isn't hidden, you had to learn it.

I like fantasy but I can't get into a game where characters are swinging around semi-trucks for swords. Just not my tempo.

>decided not to lockpick/pickpocket because of morals
>skipped the lockpick/pickpocket tutorial
I don't see the problem.

I know really. They should lay it all out in menus like Skyrim or Fallout 4. Based Todd BTFOing "Slave" game designers yet again.

Yes I have, couple thousand hours back on xbox. It's one of the greatest RPG's of all time.

This is why you watch Let's Plays and do ample research into the game before you buy.
And I don't mean watching gameplay trailers or any official media. And one LP is not enough. You have to watch a ton of them and focus on the gameplay elements, not the player.
I smelled shit from this game from the getgo.
I watched a LP of it and now I know this is a game I won't touch. Not because of the combat mechanics or even the retarded console save system, but because the story and quests from the look of them are all so fucking boring. "Let's have a historically accurate game set in the medieval times" sounds good at first until you realize life as a medieval person is fucking boring. If I wanted to fling virtual shit I'd just post on Cred Forums.

It also saves at bathhouses.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they invited him to most respected and objective news tv station, is this even real?

>raging fanboys the thread
MUH #BASED
KEKOLD CUM DELIVERY

Name games you like so we can judge you. If you do not reply you have objectively shit taste.

shut up retard, I'd love to see you BLOCK a SWORD with BARE HANDS

what he said

>I'm straight dogass
>Cred Forums's opinion is wrong, it's all their fault

Thief Gold, VtMB, Dark Messiah, all Witchers.
I also like walking sims with a good story like Gone Home, Firewatch, What Remains of Edith Finch and KONA. Come at me bro.

Why would fanboys be raging? Its a fun, successful game.

Cred Forums loves wonky clunky shit because it makes the game more ''challenging'' and treat it as a excellent feature. See Monster Hunter for example.

Ah the Forbidden Technique, glad it was included. Also if you're playing on PC and don't turn on the volumetric fog you are missing out.

Racist stuff, nothing interesting.

nah, ill pirate the gog version 1 year from now when it's not so buggy

that he's based and next jewsus amd that he's going to save nigger ridden monkeyworld with a buggy game and hipster beard

they were not actually talking about the game that much, it 1 hour interview aimed at public so it was about the gaming industry in the Czech Republic, development of the game and other normie shit.
im surprised that the moderator was very well prepared and understood a lot of things

>"hey user, attack several times in a row to do combos, really efficient to win!"
>"hey user, don't forget, while you're doing combos, to make sure you switch your attack angle for maximum efficiency!"
>the weapon perks are all combos
also in order to get the lockpick tutorial you just need to press T
I think you're being dumb on purpose

Isn't it an interesting question.

>Thief Gold, VtMB, Dark Messiah, all Witchers
Noice.
>walking sims
Hmm... intredasting...
>with a good story
Okay, okay, I'm with you.
>Firewatch
DROPPED

but he does, and step back every time or is too close for the hit to have any impact
he also has leather sleeves, which minimize the cut thing, it's also safe to think his sword is used and won't cut as much
just look into it, wielding a sword doesn't make it a tool able to bypass matter

To be fair I haven't completely dropped Kingdom Come yet. I'll continue to monitor some of its gameplay and quests. But I watched the first hour of gameplay and it looks incredibly boring.

I found a chest under a bridge in the intro with an axe and some necklaces and shit worth thousands. Where do I sell all this stuff?

is this game fun for someone who has literally never played an rpg

or will i be somewhat overwhelmed

you will be

If you go to jail will you lose all your stolen stuff on your house too?

I already play a pirated version with no bugs, why wait a full year?

Goobed

shit I meant horse, but I guess house works too.

>Thief Gold, VtMB, Dark Messiah
"What can I say to impress my new friends on vee today?!"
>Gone Home, Firewatch
Objectively shit taste. Thanks for playing, say hi to /r/gaming for us on your way back there, faggot.

This, tbqh. Cold hard truth, m8.

>But I watched the first hour of gameplay and it looks incredibly boring
The "tutorial" section lasts an hour and a half or so, more depending on how long you fiddle with some of the activities or explore what you can, It drastically opens up after that. I think you have a great plan to watch LPs of a game to see if its worth purchasing, but this game is barely even begun in the first few hours.

You don't loose shit after intro. it's all going to be in the Theresa's room chest.

>decide to get a game based off Cred Forums hype
don't pretend like that was the reason. and even if so, you still have only yourself to blame. i laugh whenever i see one of you retards blaming others for a game you do not like.

>or will i be somewhat overwhelmed

Probably.

Its not that it's super complicated, it's just that there is very little hand holding outside of certain quest markers, and the stats aren't explained 100%. If an NPC tells you something important to the quest, they expect you to remember, and a lot them are only as specific as "Look for clues in this general area".

are you the same guy spamming the same withcer webm in ever /witcher combat sucks guys xD/ thread?

Listen, you're not getting paid anymore, so this endless shilling can stop now.

>intended to keep virtuous
>drinking

OKAY RETARD

>Thief Gold, VtMB, Dark Messiah, all Witchers.
"Man this guy has some good...
>Gone Home, Firewatch...
Ya blew it

>you can't blame developers for a shit game
do they deliver cum right to your kingdom?

im in the same boat. saw also a very large number of people claiming what you claim as well. so i just reached the logical conclusion that the people bitching about it simply do not like how punishing the game is in some aspects, and just decided to cry and bash the game. some people will never be satisfied.

Same, I am running a near 5 year old PC with an i5 and 770. In 9 hours of play I have yet to have a glitch or bug, and only dropped frames once when I loaded directly into a large city. I usually get around 55-60 frames.

by the time i git gud, everything just fucking melts. they need to balance difficulty, and the game will become much more enjoyable

>want to test combos
>enemy dies in 2 hits
welp. difficulty seems to sway from the game shitting on you, to you steamrolling everything.

alright user, but some people enjot that type of hidden shit. like "wow,i stumbled over something that not many people know about! i will inform others about what i just discovered!". i liked that kind of shit.

>there are actually people on this Norwegian canoe making forum who don't main Troubles or Dirk

Hokuto no Ken tier shit right there

>(Very fun exploit of just becoming an horse archer and riding in circles/chasing runners down)
For someone who loves medieval shit you sure don't know squat about medieval combat.
Mongols took over Asia on horse-archery.

>is the glitching all because of people using the unlimited saves mod or something? i'm not using it
funny thing is after i installed this mod along with few other, i got less stuttering issues in towns
it feels like that game has a massive memory leak and it cleans a little when you save or something

You've become to bitter and old.

It's a forced glitch you retard. You're supposed to be fistfighting here and he's wielding a sword.
You see when he "hits" with his sword, there's this puff of smoke, meaning they're just punches.
You can also see that there's no slashing at all from side to side, just stabs, he doesn't even hold the sword on each of the directions when changing them, obvious tell of a glitch.

Get the fuck out of here.

i see, you are just wildly baiting. ok

>game world small as fuck
>only one city
>$59.99
No thanks. You know what else was $59.99? GTA V and Skyrim. Look at their world sizes.

>quoting imaginary words someone else said
you must be fucking assblasted over this game's success to pull that kind of shit. where did i say you cant blame the devs? but you literally start by saying you let Cred Forums's hype tell you what to play. which on it's own brands you a fucking retard.

>not maining Radical Larry
it's like you aren't event trying

>not being all business all the time
>not vibrating through walls
step it up fampai

It was cool for the first 10 or so hours, now it just feels like a boring slog.

It's fascinating that even plebbit doesn't even talk this game. Well, that's good.

because foot archers can't hit shit in KCD.

Having a bigger world with fuck all in it is not better

>playing OP: the class
I bet you complained about the Tina nerfs, too.

Sounds like you need to git gud faggot

I couldnt get the hang of the battle system, so I just went full mounted combat it also breaks the ai most of the time

>not maining the most OP bullshit class, enjoying flowing river of tears untill the inevitable nerf

>wiggles the sword around like an idiot without winding up first

so this is basically skyrim with no magic?

aka, the best class in all games

How much do you have to sleep for it to save the game?

>assblasted over this game's success
Yeah, and I'm probably black, if I don't like shit, right Vavra?

Also I'm not the user you was originally arguing with, just wanted to point out your post is irrelevant. No matter the hype or other reason to purchase, finished product is supposed to show some quality.
Too bad it made you so #triggered, user.

H-he's fast

threadly reminder

you are talking about Cred Forums related arguments in a vidya related thread. you are removed from reality faggot. the quality is obvious, since plenty of people bought the game. the fact that you keep replying to my posts makes it obvious you are pained about this game doing well.

imagine them adding poster id. do you think that will stop people acting like retards? Cred Forums, actually, Cred Forums, is beyond saving. at this point the sane people just come here out of habbit, wondering every time, what the fuck they're doing here.

post the image, i forgot what was there

It's clunky and pretty shit mechanically, I was fine with that. But it's also just so insanely boring I can't make myself play any more.

I've put a hundred hours into CK2 and similar games. And hundreds into M&B and Chivalry. Regularly enjoy some of those otherwise shitty medieval rpgs and MMOs.

But this is hot garbage. I got suckered into the Kickstarter early on but assumed it wouldn't end up as cumbersome and bland as it looked 5 years ago or whatever it is at this point. But it is. Thank God I didn't chip in more than the minimum I guess...

I played like 30 minutes of this before a group of guys tried to get me into their little antifa club to shut up some dude who was talking politics.

Uninstalled there and then. Fuck SJWs

>Oh my god, oh my god. Wow. WOW! I've gone beyond being speechless. This has literally blown my mind
I wish people could see the signs of an obvious shitpost and just not reply.

there are swordsmiths and armoursmiths, but are there any bowyers where you can buy bows from?

Hold on nigga. Political what?
Shit, what level of shitposting we are on, again? I think you skipped one with jews and nazis n shit.

How about you git gud?

you can always go to reddit with names and upvotes and downvotes if you like it that way.

Wishful thinking. I get banned after one post in there.

20 hours? Nah dude you just fucking suck lol.

Play a bit further and your dad tells you you're a fucking retard for getting sucked up into their shit.

Portraying something is not agreeing with it

Your dad is a prick, though

You're literally too stupid and ignorant to understand the brilliance of this game.

Your two posts have told me everything I need to know about you

Why do you want to know ANYTHING about me?

That image isn't wrong. Luckily there are still decent threads that don't devolve into that sort of shit, but it's sad this game specifically right now succumbs to antifa or trumple pretenders right from the start. 2016 just bodied this site.

So, Alchemy. Yay or nay? Seems useful.

just making sure, if you combo fast striker and heavy hitter, it would cancel out and give you 10% more stamina efficiency right?

Yay for sure, being able to make marigold decoction and saviour schnapps is super handy.

Careful OP, Warhorse is banning people on Steam who criticize the game AND mods on Cred Forums are doing the exact same thing; tread lightly

Hmm, guess I need to get used to the system then. And find where to harvest belladonna and nettle.

It's dirt cheap to buy, but nettles are everywhere.

GIT

Well yeah, but not everyone has them. Plus it will help me raise my Herbalism to go pick it myself. Belladonna I have no clue though.

THIS.

>doing the main quest
>have to find out who killed Limpy Ludosh
>the priest knows but won't tell me
>lol whatever, 16 charisma bitch, pass a speechcheck and he spills the beans
>later figure out that you aren't really supposed to be able to pass it at that point and you miss one of the most bro-moments in the game if you skip his whole quest with a successful check
Fuck...

Basically only useful for quests/crafting savepotions, but I can see it being helpful later-game. There are some super strong potions/drinks, like reducing damage by 50%, making you 50% stronger, huge numbers. But the recipes alone cost 1000g and don't seem like they'd be something you want to pop for a simple bandit encounter.

Judging by the perks you get from Alchemy you might be able to stack effects.

they all turned DUHH retarded since
>image related
combat system. that was the awesomest. even 3 was shit and you got boar humped to death. then they switched to risen, with their double tap dodge off the edge ofa cliff to add to a way to escape the boar hump combat. never fixed.

fucking fucked all.

i havent done many fights in the game i just kind of thought the combat was either sort of cheesy or maybe turned decent, i dont know. after i read this, this is what i think..

>Cred Forums hype
those were all marketers you fucking retard

Stop watching games you fucking faggot you are supposed to play them

This drunk night out with the priest had to have been the best quest I've seen in an RPG in a LONG time.

suggest you load back and fail it.

That whole scene after was kino as fuck.

>Oh sure, I'll have a few drinks with you priest who has given me no reason to believe he has anything wrong with him
One bar fight with the locals, vandalism, drunk sex with literal who, and sheep shagging later

The deepest desires of man's heart. Dyonisus at night and Apollo in the morning.

Anyone know if there are any repercussions for sleeping with Lady Stephanie?

I know the scene very much hinted at something when she asked me to put on the shirt, I just wanted to be kind but still have the option to say no. I don't want to land in prison. So far nothing bad has happened though and I just left.

>Cucked lord Divish
>Hard an orgy with a priest
>Made three drugged up women believe I was satan before fucking them
>fucked my childhood sweetheart on a pile of hay

10/10 would spread my genes in Bohemia again

>Made three drugged up women believe I was satan before fucking them
Quest or town plz.

do you ever meet that girl again? She was a qt.

The quest "Playing with the devil" in Uzhitz you get it from the priest in that town.

>pubg
kys my man

I keep hearing about it but haven't gotten there yet.

no. It just seems like people with higher end graphics cards and higher end gpus get shit performance. The game needs optimization

If you're so concerned about preserving honor then why would you need to lockpick or pickpocket?

G
I
T

G
U
D