DAILY REMINDER THAT NINTENDO SWITCH HAS THE BEST VERSION OF SEIKEN DENSETSU 2

DAILY REMINDER THAT NINTENDO SWITCH HAS THE BEST VERSION OF SEIKEN DENSETSU 2

What makes it the best?

>best version
>not in english
Uhhh...

Whats different about it? I thought the SD3s problem were too inately rooted in its clusterfucked code to be fixed.

>Agility doesn't work
>Crits exist in the game but were so hideously broken that enemies in the endgame would one-shot your shit so bad the devs assigned the crit check to a byte that never is read to stop them entirerly
>Magic is generally a waste of time since it pauses the game to both choose the spell and watch its animation which ends up adding ten superfluous hours to any given run
>The CPU can't keep up with the action when it has to check hit detection for more than two players so when you have a full party your attacks suddenly start to miss for no reason
>Luck stat in general
>Durans shields don't have their intended effect making his light builds less viable
>Despite selling itself as an ARPG you actually have very little control over dodging shit since most dangerous enemy attacks are undodgable magic or techs that pause the game and automatically hit you, most combat are generally battles of attrition where you trade blows and heal without any real strategy
>Lack of unique interactions between party members, most of the time they never acknowledge one another and just say their scripted line
>Duran getting the Sword of mana and never using it

I fucking love SD3 but its a goddamn mess

What excuse do they have for not releasing this in the west?

>old as fuck pixelshit
>best

fucking mega lol my dude.

But user, there is no best version

Why not just say Mana? I don't speak gibberish.

I never thought about it, but did they fix anything in the switch version of SD3?

Well it's not in english anyway, the switch version that is, but I remember them showing interest in localizing the collection in an interview about the romancing saga 2 switch release.

nah, PS4 version of Secret of Mana is the best one

>improved graphics (original pixel art was mid-tier)
>original and alternative OST
>better gameplay
>Primm getting retconned as a transgender girl was a nice touch

>>Primm getting retconned as a transgender girl was a nice touch
are you serious?

It's a joke, dumbass

I wouldn't be surprised if they made that desu, but thanks shitface

It's the only portable on the go version.

I just want it because it's a new M2 game and they're the best in the business of ports.

Why would a Japanese dev make a trans character?

Because they think it'd make a sick plot twist in their game where men that aren't producing babies get killed in their sleep

I don’t read Japanese so how exactly is this the best version. Save yourself your time and make this thread when this collection actually gets localised.

>Entire reputation of the franchise is built on the first few games being fondly remembered
>These fondly remembered games are actually pretty busted in a lot of ways but show tremendous potential with their world, multiple protaganists and co-op that new games could easily refine and capitalize on
>Subsequent games end up in worse and weirder places
>We got some weird physics game
>We got a shitty Diablo clone
>We got a fucking RTS
>We got TWO seperate remakes of SD1
>The series latest new installment was smartphone-tier remake

Is there any more JUST series than Mana?

>$79 for a SNES game

Because they don't want to translate 3.

seriously? who the fuck would buy this

>smartphone tier
Stop this meme. FFV is smartphone tier. Doing completely new 3D graphics with voice acting and redone music is not smartphone. Stop bitching because it doesn't look like a AAA game.

It's actually a gb and 2 snes games but I agree the price is ridiculous.

Canadian dollars? It's 45 on play asia.

It does look like something on Google Play, regardless of the money Squeenix threw at it, which was obviously outsourced to some random chinks. And the music... good god.

Because japanese fucking love trans characters?

Is Dawn a mana worth a playthrough? I got it for Christmas like ten years ago and it looks like shit, although Romancing SaGa looks like shit but I love that game.

I don't think you know what is actual pixelshit.

It’s a rom bro. I can get that for free online

I only like SD3 because of Brutal Mario World desu