Have you ever played a game on easy mode?

Have you ever played a game on easy mode?

I could play on the highest difficulty and it'd still be easymode for me because I'm so fucking excellent at every game I so much as glimpse at.

Dragon Age Origins

Fuck off virgin

Spot the casualbaby
Here comes the choo choo train open wide!

Most games because I actually have a life.

I have this but I have also beaten the game two times on easy mode.

when I was a kid, all the time. Now I only play games on easy mode when harder difficulties are just bullshit stupid and make the game a slog because I have to grind or shoot bullet sponges or some shit.

No. Im not gay.

Have you ever played a game?

all the time. I don't play for challenge, I play to relax and sometimes have fun roflstomping my enemies.

come at me bro.

I did for Halo 1, which was my first FPS, and I did for SMT4 because I was bad and got stuck on Minotaur.

Also, Halo 3 game out in my freshman year of HS. I thought halo 3 looked cool so I bought Halo 1 and Halo 2 and beat them before getting Halo 3 as a Christmas gift from my mom. I did play halo 2 on normal, and I have all the achievements for halo 3 including the DLC.

>easy mode is actually harder

LITERALLY BABBY'S FIRST FPS OH NO NO NO

i used to play classic mode in smash games at very easy with 5 lives all the time .That just evolved into playing at normal with 5 lives

Yes, Nier Automata currently.

>play Natural Doctrine on highest difficulty
>Dont move a hair
Combine the most ridiculously stupid rng of any game with a field full of glass cannons with the speed of sonic then just pray to even get a proper move before just straight up losing anyways and no saves between battles or during fights.

Persona 5 just because it grants you more EXPECTATIONS and money.

JoJo?

Yes, I turned the difficulty down in SMT4:Apocalypse from War to Skirmish to kill my friends.
I couldn't take Nozomi charming my healer and getting fully healed over and over again.

I switched from hard to easy on KOTOR halfway through because I stated to hate the combat.

I play cover shooters on easy because cover is for faggots and I like to run around shooting dudes in the face with a shotgun

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I got stuck on Runt, pls no bully

Only played I've ever played on easy was TLOU because I fucking hated the aiming with a controller / controls of the game in general.

Uncharted 4. After the first three, I just didn't have it in me to slog through the boring shooting again. Felt like breezing through the story, solving the puzzles, and enjoying the environments. I don't regret it.

Uncharted is actually pretty fun on easy. Just don't use cover and it balances out the difficulty loss. It lets you approach things in a way other than
>hide behind cover and pick dudes off

Not since I was a child.

Ironically, 4 had the least but highest quality shooting sections that were more guerrilla than than the cover spam bullet hell of the inferior prior games.

Difficulty fags are just as cancerous as Trophy fags, if not the same retards.

Only after beating in the hardest mode possible.

Fucking Stalker

Not really. I won't really judge you for playing on easy but I just don't find easy shit fun. If something isn't a challenge it can't be fun.

Shin Megami Tensei IV. The game humiliates you into turning on easy mode.

Yeah, dark souls 3.

Never. I also rarely play on hard or above.
Normal difficulty master race.

I played witcher 3 with god mode on because I couldn't actually be fucked to do all the micromanagement stuff like repairing weapons and healing mid combat. Just wanted the story

It depends if the game is balanced around a difficulty slider. If the biggest change is my hits are weak while they get more health, then that's just lame. It also depends if it's trying to rail road me into a play style I don't want to play. I never finished last of us because I couldn't keep up the brick ninja life style. It was the only time I was having fun in that game. Having gameplay only to set moods is kinda lame since now my walking speed is cut in half and people won't stop talking when I just want to kill gunmen with bricks.

I'd honestly love for a game to just berate you the entire time you're playing if you choose a certain difficulty. Like if the baby mode was just a parody of itself. That'd be pretty hilarious.

just pirated skyrim

Don't remember, actually. I might've played Return to Castle Wolfenstein either on easy or normal.

HOW
DARE
YOU

BTW
>playing dragon age origins
>not going lesbian with morrigan
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Nowadays I play most singleplayer games on easy

all todd posters are reddit

I'm playing FTL on easy right now

Pillars of Eternity, because when I complained about the trash encounters being a fucking slog someone told me to go story mode for the endless camping supplies and sparser enemy placement, and the difficulty description said it didn't actually change the stats on anything so I figured it was fine. I then accidentally hit max level before I finished act 2, so I upped the difficulty but it was already too late and my 4-man party mowed down the rest of the game. Only bosses that put up a fight after that were the adra dragon and the final boss.

Darkest Dungeon on radiant, because all that does is reduce the grind. I did mod in a little mod that ups the chance of the hero revival event happening by a small amount because I still get attached, and one to stack firewood and quest items.