PC release of Puyo Puyo Tetris has official support for dual audio

>PC release of Puyo Puyo Tetris has official support for dual audio
>No other version does
What the fuck?

Because PC is the best.
but the serious question is that the weebs would review bomb the game if it didn't come with it, as you see PC weebs only care about specific things, which is why every Neptunia game has an "Overwhelmingly Positive" reviews even though they are 6/10 games at their very best.

Not really. Look up any gameplay footage of Neptunia and it's all english dubs.

user plz.
But I wasn't specifically saying that Neptunia gets high reviews on the PC due to Japanese audio (even though it helps out a lot), it gets those positive praise because it has boobies and memes.

No, just search "Neptunia gameplay", the vast majority of results are people using the english dub.
>it gets those positive praise because it has boobies and memes
Maybe, but I don't see what that has to do with PPT.

Just because a video is shown off in English doesn't mean that they won't switch over to JP audio after the video is over.

No filesize limits on PC.

Couldn't they have a separate download then, like Persona 5 or Xenoblade 2?

I heard the Puyo Puyo Tetris + Sonic Forces double pack that released on Switch in the EU a couple months ago does have dual audio, although I can't confirm myself.

You imported the Japanese version already, so why does it matter?

This

maybe they'll put out an update for the PS4/Switch versions?

Either way I'm not buying this because denuvo

PPT is like five gigs on my PS4.

Won't happen. Just buy it on PC or import the Jap version.

And Denuvo is implemented. I'll stick with what I got.

i'm going to blow your mind by letting you know that the devices you play on utilize a combination of hardware and software drm to thwart unauthorized copying

And? I don't want DRM on PC games. Is that hard to understand?

you sure showed the world by buying multiple proprietary computing devices with trusted computing faggotry built into them how to protest drm by complaining about a piece of shit software that isn't even 1/1000th as effective at preventing people from using software how they want like those consoles do

Wow. What platform doesn’t Puyo Puyo Tetris exist on.

bump

Bought Secret of mana instead.

>.gif
This is basically PaD for casuals...

Because it took them years but SEGA finally understands how to make a good PC port.

dead game

You don't truly believe that. I can tell.

>i dont want to support drm so i'll support systems that make me pay to play online

None, as Puyo Puyo is up there with Fifa for the most idort vidya series.

I WANT TO MARRY BESTCAT!!!

new puyo game when

She's just a shitty Talim rip-off

Meant for

I only really play Puyo Tetris with friends locally. So the switch version is the best for this