How hard would NuWorld shitters get their shit kicked in by Glavenus?

How hard would NuWorld shitters get their shit kicked in by Glavenus?

youtube.com/watch?v=ruqQV6MyBds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Plw6RzoH5Q
smashbros.com/us/dlc/
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
mhxxx.kiranico.com
youtube.com/watch?v=mfOytaQNatk
youtube.com/watch?v=1UisrWYa4m4
youtube.com/watch?v=LRn-BUWEN5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeing that i duped every deco discovered so far to max inventory and exploited streamstones and HR mats for upcoming dlc, not that bad.

>hurr hit the weak spots and dont stand in the path of the 4 different moves.

The game is fucking easy when you have earplugs maxed with high stam recovery and a strong enough weapon.

They'd find him incredibly easy since he's probably being using his 3DS moveset and hit boxes while World users would be using the much more fluid controls

While the hunter got buffed as fuck in World (not just controls but also movement), monsters in World barely got an upgrade from the last games. Some even got easier like the Raths because they telegraph their moves more, so you could imagine that Glavenus would kick the shit out of World babies.
Only upgrade the monsters got in World were even better hitboxes (also making things easier) and better AI when dealing with other monsters, nothing else.

They would probably hate it a fuckton.
Many are hating High Rank already. I wonder, are they adding gravios or narjarala?

How hard would they get shat on by this?

Keep in mind GS isn’t nearly as popular in World

Are you mentally retarded wtf are you even saying

Glavenus is easy as fuck

sad we will never see Super Saiyan boss monkey in glorious 4k

He’s rumored to be coming in the spring

>he wastes slots on fucking earplugs
>when he could stack more attack or affinity boosts
nigga just roll out of the way my man like just look away from the roar nigga lol

>These graphics
Say what you will about World, but thank fucking god it came to a real console.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Plw6RzoH5Q

I can't deal with glavenus. I try to predict the head yet it doesn't comprehendo in my mind. I can solo and headsnipe, alatreon, valfalk, brachys, and pretty much everything else just fine with GS but this fucker's bobby ass head just doesn't compute.

GS is consistently the #2 weapon in world.

Used to be #1. Also consider GS isn’t very popular with the new players

So better hit boxes are considered casualization?

I went back to 3ds monhun after running out stuff to do in World. The ability to put all UI elements on the bottom screen as well as 3D effect are neat. World looks great but the visuals are sometimes too complex for mere backgrounds, make's it harder to understand which objects the player can interact with.

Shame the art style took a gigantic nosedive.

Even worse, in most cases, monster attacks have been SLOWED DOWN compared to older games.

GS is the 2nd most popular weapon in the game. Like 10% of all players use it

Lost all interest for this game after hitting hr 100. Haven't touched this game in a week, has anything new been added?

I've been satisfied with how XX looks.

World’s hitboxes are worse than the P3rd-XX era games

>better hitboxes is casualization
The MH community can actually suck my dick

No but they can also make the game easier as a side-effect.

Gen wasn't hard dude.

>Rajang
>Plesioth
>Pickle-jho
I miss getting my ass handed to me by these 3.

Generations was piss easy so probably not too badly. Wish nintendies would stop pretending X or XX are difficult games when they're by far the easiest of the 3DS games and potentially easier than World in some aspects.

I want to buy XX for switch but no ENG patch. Shame that I really liked XX gameplay wise on the 3ds compared to generations. Transmog was also the greatest thing ever invented. Gave me a reason to why I craft so much. I blame everyone who asked for generations.

When the fuck did I say that, are you people fucking retarded that you can't read? I said that it makes the fights EASIER which is a fucking FACT. That's always a benefit and there's no problem with that as long as they get something else in return, which they didn't.
You MHW babies have zero reading comprehension.

All the shitposting fried their brains.

Plesioth stopped being hard when trample damage was removed and pickle was never hard.

GS isn't as popular because MHW had the biggest influx of new players. And new players all flock to the most weeb and easiest weapon to use: Long Sword. After a while the GS will be the most popular one again.

honestly hellblade is like 10x more difficult than base glavenus because one hit when his tail is blast is usually game over, even though his moves are very telegraphed
I used to go beat up glavenus for fun with adept LS because I liked how he encouraged constantly staying close to the monster

at least use g4 hypers or the super deviants as an example of difficulty

Just reminiscing about the good old days. Like my first time eating a Plesioth laser

>I blame everyone who asked for generations.
That wouldn't stop XX from coming over. Capcom just doesn't want to acknowledge previous games while World is still fresh.

>Plesioth hipchecking you from 3.2 yards away is okay because it's hard
Yeah no, suck my dick.
This series was never hardcore dumbass, japs play this shit on the train.

Fair enough. Cephadrome and Kutku in MH1 were my first stopping blocks.

Once again not reading the "That's always a benefit" part. Honestly why do I even bother.
I am just saying that MHW is, in fact, easier because of a shit ton of QoL which was not compensated with monster buffs. It's still a great game but monster behavior when fighting the hunter could have gotten an upgrade.

The music in MHW really sucks ass, I hate how basically every theme is an orchaestra. Just looking at Gen alone, the Fated Four has much better battle themes than say, nergigante or bazelguese, which are IMO the best themes in MHW

I'm gonna wait till G rank to make the final call. HR is never hard and aggression can be tweaked easily.

But World is that easy to where I didn't need to use them.

>Barely get into High rank
>Immediately farm fully upgraded Hellfire Glavenus amor because MHX is easy mode with all the hunter arts/styles that absolutely break the game and subtract 80% of the moveset of any weapon into whichever gimmicky couple of moves from the style you chose.
Y-Yeah NuWorld s-shitters.

Are MHX fanboys the DaS2 fanboys of MonHun? Completely delusional. Nothing from the X series is hard (like to like, if we compare HR with HR games and not Grank to HR) due to the core balance being fucked, just pick any clone from the cast, which are what... 90% of all monsters(?), and play its 2nd gen version instead, such as then you'd have a point.

How hard would Nintenbroters get wrecked by a regular FU Plesioth?

Sure but you can always bring up Tri's or Gen's hardest content for the sake of comparison.

HAHA THE NEW GAME IS SO CASUAL RIGHT GUYS
DARK SOU- I MEAN THE OLDER GAMES WERE MUCH HARDER FOR A VETERAN SUCH AS MY SELF WHOMB ONLY PLAYS THE MOST HARDEST OF VIDEO GAMES
NEW WORLD? MORE LIKE NUWORLD

Gen was a joke with all the style shit. I think I found FU high rank harder than world but it was my first one I took seriously, I was trash at MH1.

hard pretty hard

>why can't I go in the water?

>get carried
>complain about difficulty
Sure, I bet you soloed all those Hellblades. Let's also forget that World doesn't even have the Hub/Village quest split which makes soloing everything easier than ever.

>any monster hunter after freedom unite hard in any way
>thinking you are not part of the nuhunters

>hear grinding on tail/glavenus biting tail
>press evade hunter art on 3ds
>completely invincible for entire attack and don't even have to run back or block

How hard would genshitters get their shit kicked by bazelgeuse?

>No video or proof

Right so you're full of shit.

Really interesting talking about how casual World is when 4 introduced literal free knockdowns. Just really intersting.

ahaha oh wow

I think Diablos was more frustrating. I could survive hip check. Diablos would hit you, stun you, and then just hit you again over and over again without ever giving you a chance to move.

he can double up his tail slashes
if you adapt dodge the first one I think it's impossible to cancel out of the short run with most weapons that aren't LS in time to dodge the second one

>gets carted by the follow up

Do nintendofags even got to G rank on their games? or they finish the village story and call it a day.

They play 1 star quests and call themselves veteran hunters.

You talk as if World removes said free knockdown. In fact, it introduces more casual features like free knockdown + damage with environmental traps, instant traps, rocksteady mantle, and teleporting to camp.

rather have garbage that i dont need/want be expensive if that means i get free monsters

charge whatever you want for your shitty stickers and emotes i just want to play the video game

and cross free get me out off this free card.

FU plessy is ezpz compared to gen 1/early gen 2 plesioth which actually does just sit in the water taking potshots for the majority of the hunt.

Shitpost when you're able to solo 140 GQ quests.

>he wasn't there for giant Brachy and giant Stiggy

Four dollars for a gesture is way too much. It shouldn't be paid DLC at all in the first place. I think even Smash DLC characters were cheaper than that.

You fanboys will excuse anything Capcom does. That's why they'll release World Ultimate about a year from now and force you to actually buy the DLC monsters this time.

They do a gathering quest and poop their soy panties lol

Nothing in MH can compare to the difficulty of Dark Souls anyway, so w/e

Why does everything in Frontier have a fetish for spikes and crystals?

Easy to have a design greenlit when its something safe

i welcome shitty microtransactions like paying for gestures if it means free actual gameplay content for whatever game
same with dressing up as a big gay clown
i dont need to pay for it and i wont but there are idiots who want it

Kek. I was right. This gesture costs just as much as a Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U DLC character.

smashbros.com/us/dlc/

Because its edgy. And everyone likes edgy shit.

Not him but if it's not something I care about I don't care what they price it at. If monsters were a lot I'd be irritated. But gestures can be 100s of dollars for all I care.

t. megashitter

Glaive's the easiest Brute Wyvern though
All you have to do to avoid his biggest attacks is stand next to his legs

Deviljho is the easiest.

yeah, the "art" of the 3DS games were so much better

You can play gen/cross in a normal way, can you do that in world? No you can not
Also gen/cross did not had very good sets to balance it a bit until the deviant armors which were end game gear
and people did bitch about those games being easy, but they still played like a proper MH and were called spinoffs by capcom unlike world

Do you not know what art style means or something?

Say it with me CHERRY

Cherry?

Of course he doesn't. Worldfags don't even know what a QoL feature is.

I think it got too bright with gen 3. I preferred gen 1 and 2.

That image could be 4k with 4k textures and it would look like crap.

Thanks for providing another pic showing how terrible 4U looks.

Without Generations mechanics, most players in general would get their shit kicked in by Glavenus.

I doubt it. Drop him in world and I'd lance him just fine.

being a lancer trivializes every new monster mechanic

Rendering resolution isn't art style.

That's because lance against him is a favorable matchup. Other weapon types that can't block, or have shit defense, might have some trouble without crutches like adept/brave style.

As someone who loves lance come on be real

Exact same thing as anyone playing a ranged weapon saying bazel is a joke

Dang, a good team can make arid plains look kinda neat

One of my favorite monsters in the series because of how intuitive its fight is and all the new mechanics.

Well I'd either bring a block or I'd stack evade. Not preparing for a monster then calling it hard seems kinda silly. Do you try to fight kushala with no flash bombs too?

in world you can because slingershot exist.

If only I wasn't a poorfag, then I could play XX on the Wii U.

>itt: people masturbating to the thought of how hardcore they are

bazel is a joke tough.
only shit that makes him hard is fighting it in ancient forest but that clutered map makes any monster harder.

I mean the Switch.

>Glavenus
>Not hyper S. rathalos

>joining "turns" room
>3 questa later my "turn"
>post fire emblem event
>get kicked
>everytime

I know what to do against every monster, but in multiplayer you can't control what others do. That charged AoE spin move that Glavenus does would almost always be a wipe when playing with randoms on World.

His spin has a fucking massive blindspot near his legs
It's no different than standing near Zinogre's front leg and not getting hit by his breakdance

Well then it's a good thing he dodges and moves around often and even has a bite attack.

Nah, I'm keenly aware of how shit I am at this game. I judge myself first (and far more harsly) than I judge others.

How hard would NuWorld shitters dicks get when fighting bubble waifu?

>her

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI

Why you Hunters waste time killing Glavenus instead of taming one and make it kill shit for you?

>>Not hyper S. rathalos
>couldn't solo it because low damage, mostly because I could barely hit him
>try to do it in a group
>not even adept dodges could save most people, and in some cases it even worked against them
Rathalos lance is my favorite design and I never got to finish it in Gen

This was the worst fated four by a large margin. Boring fight shitty gear.

Its not a hard fight though. Its actually quite fun and relaxing.

And yet that doesn't stop people from dying to Zinogre.

That's not Gammoth.

Gammoth is literally a walking punching bag and has fewer moves than gimmick elder dragons like Ceadeus. Mizutsune is miles better than that pile of fur.

S. Rathalos and higher level DK Rathalos are another level of cancer that I honestly hope World babies never get to experience.

its not hard but its a lot more fun than most monster of mhw so people will apreciate it.

Never said people wouldn't die to it, but his spin is a non-issue if you know that except for Hellblade's double spin

*teleports behind you*

gammoth was at least unique and had cool gear. Bubble shitter was just an even more boring legiacrus.

It looks terrible still

as opposed to gammoth who just stands there?

I only find that true with Diablos and Nergi

At least he hits hard. I saw way more people cart to him than bubbles.

Nothing I couldn't handle with my trusty SnS.

Not really, no.

got a source to back that up or no, huh?

Mizutsune has a completely different moveset compared to Lagi dude. Also has cool japanese themed gear and a very unique fight even with a unique ailment.

>Worldfags don't even know what a QoL feature is.
I don't think you do.

Fuck that and fuck you, Valphalk needs to make it into World so Baz gets some air support for his bombing runs.

Same body though, nothing looks like gammoth. The gear looks fucking terrible and the ailment is cool on paper but doesn't impact the gameplay in any meaningful way. I can't enjoy a fight that doesn't feel threatening in any way. His hitboxes are way too forgiving too.

the last rank ultra deviant quests are the hardest quests this series has had to offer outside the MMO

you did those right?

Man, this shit looks dumb as fuck.

Are super deviants that hard? I am soloing MHXX Switch right now because I don't understand shit of japanese and don't really want to be matched with japs. And I am hoping I can solo those motherfuckers.

What's so different about them?

Which God Eater game is that?

It's a shame people rip on his design, the fight is one of the best ones in recent years.

LOL

Wish me luck bros. About to do the XX Event Quest for Garo Armor and Weapon.

is that citrus?

Code eater toukiden double cross.

Went back and played 4U for a little bit in bed but got my shit kicked in because I wasn't used to the controls and hitboxes. It's amazing how many small changes made World so much easier.
When I'm satisfied with World I'm going to go back desu.

I hate that Gen runs like shit on old 3DS.

It's the only game I own that does it, too.

wait I'm retarded

As ridiculous as he is, he has one of the best and most original designs in the series. People can complain all they want about the portable series dev team, but they have always had great and original monster design from Tigrex, Nargacuga, Zinogre, Amatsu to other like the fated four, Valphak and Atoraru Ka.

try beating bloodborne BL4 no weapon no hunter's dream NG++++ run and lol at me again kid

lol

It helps that his theme just rounds like an old Ace Combat rip

>try beating Super Deviant Massacre Diablos with a rarity 1 weapon and no armor

It's deviant set had some alright skills imo

they're like 140 monsters from 4U on steroids

even at 900 defense a lot of their shit will still one shot you. Double the health of the mid-rank deviant quests so it's an endurance test on top of the damage

Deviant monsters themselves are buffed up versions of existing ones with some bullshit moves. The Tigrex super deviant has 3 moves alone that will one shot you no matter what.

It made the styles and super moves feel appropriate to use, since not having them available would make them pretty miserable

I hope someday we get all 4 generations monsters, it will be hilarious seeing people shitting on glave or mizu, hell I would even be able to see someone getting wiped out by the fucking mammoth

Bloodborne is not dark souls. Also i know your trolling but you can gimp yourself like that in every game. Go fight 140 apex rajang with a base bone sword and shield in mh4u.

>Nuworld

How long will Switch players be assblasted?

>4 dollars for hadouken
>it actually hit the monster like the old kicks

FUCK

>Valphalk weapon sharpness

So they are hard fights actually balanced towards the use of styles, that's pretty cool actually. Now I want even more to try soloing them.

it would be funny if the handler slowly became fatter and fatter as you complete the main story quests, given how she is always eating

Proof?
Or are you retarded and talking about G Rank speeds.

Still looks fucking awful.

>googled it
What the fuck?

Teostra's nova has been the most obvious and talked-about one, but I've seen barroth and diablos charges and hipchecks with way longer windups and recoveries than the same rank in previous gens.

I remember someone saying in these threads how humans in the Monster Hunter world regularly consume something like 15,000 calories a day.

The monsters look like giant clay models in still shots, but I think it's cool as fuck

that level of difficulty doesn't sound like much fun...

the new animations give the mosnter too much windup for there attacks ehnce why the feel slower. But some attacks did got slower.
Rathlos dive is a pretty good example where you needed to doge or dive to avoid and here you can just walk.

XX is easily playable on the Switch even if you don't know shit of japanese. I'm doing it just fine.

is what mh endgame should be like,

Apex was hard for all the wrong reasons

mh4u still brought a lot fo challenge in toher form outside appex.

Battles like that required you to strategize, practice the fight and use everything available to you until you could beat it. You know, like the old days on 4U and FU. It's not just about grabbing whatever weapon you want and doing your thing, you need to plan ahead too.

That is fine for the hunters as they are constantly fighting and climbing around all the time. Handler spends most of her time at base camp though and does zero fighting.

GQ 140 Shagaru and Zinogra are some of the hardest and most fun fights in the series without the Apex bullshit.

It probably isn't too bad solo as its no big deal if you fuck up. Multiplayer would be pure unfun stress fest though out of fear of being the fuck up the triple carts.

Sure thing user.

I just hate how my hunter does this retarded dive move instead of a normal roll sometimes. Man, I don't care if he was an inch from being hit just don't fuck with character animations like that.

Weapon sheathed
Sprinting AWAY from monster

those are the requirements for superman dive, which has 10 times the invincibility frames of a roll

>exploited streamstones
???

If you're sprinting away from a monster and dodge you do the panic dive
It's invincible for the entire animation

thanks user, now I know the conditions

plenty of good hunts up to that point. I don't see anything wrong in throwing a few bones to autist hunters.

People are retarded.
>it's okay to breathe fire
>but when they use another par of their body to do it, it isn't

>it's okay to stretch body parts
>but when valphalk does it it's bad

Which is why it was optional and the reward wasn't anything spectacular.

Doesn't this guy have Divine Blessing on? Also, this is the only webm that ever gets posted when people talk about Supernovas and stuff like that in MHW. I wonder why.

Everyone knows Teo's supernova can still one hit you, its just that even with Divine Blessing that is way too little damage.

How does divine blessing slow down the nova's windup? Also if you're bitching about the damage values(which wasn't even the topic) then some user made another webm comparing nova damage with elemental resistance L and divine blessing vs. damage without, but on both of them the windup was just as slow.

They were talking about how slow the attacks were, not how much damage they dealt.

>use SA for almost the entirety of MHW thinking they removed the forward lunge in axe mode, gimping SA's mobility
>it turns out they just mapped it to a different button

And here I was thinking they axed it.

>Gen kiddies actually think they had it hard with Glavenus

What do I do to get things to meld for gems? I need a zorah gem for the GL.

It was from the first quest you get to hunt down Teostra. He seems to have varying power based on mission type. He's harder in Investigations, and even harder when Fortified.

As opposed to?

the damage varies, but oneshot moves are pretty rare.
Also he is far slower which is the main point of why he is so easy now.

>Using axe mode

Rotten Vale Nark update when?

You children are small time

>a purple chicken is a more difficult fight than a rapeape that can go super saiyan

Not sure why nobody ever brings up Gargua they talk about difficulty, I've farmed both
Apex Rajang and Garuga, and I've had people cart on the latter far more times. While Rajang is difficult, his A.I. still follows a set pattern and his body is super soft, something which cannot be said about Garuga.

He'd need a whole zone to even fit.

Garuga's a fucking piece of shit. I hate how good its armor always is just as much as I hate hunting them.

>looks at you
>is already halfway into a charging animation
I got pretty consistent at killing 140 Garugas with bow but damn that shit is both funny and infuriating.

Wish granted
However, the area background remains the same during enraged state to maintain the grounded nature of World.
Oh, and the theme is remade. Enjoy.

What's your point?

I don't know why, but despite Garuga being able to cancel his animations and being a bitch on crack most of the time, I still really like the fight.
Specially his deviant.

Peck

DUDE, NICE UNDERTALE REFERENCE!!!!

He's literally a gigantic skeleton boss that fights you with bones and inflicts you with a status ailment that turns you blue. You can't make this shit up.

Who the everloving fuck thought it'd be a great idea to let Garuga peck without warning? The big little birdshit doesn't even telegraph it, he just does it whenever it fucking wants.

>earplugs
>not rolling through roars

Nuhunters from XX and World will never know the beauty of PSP graphics.
Not too grimy and dirty, not too bright and cartoony.
Your image alone perfectly captures the splendor of the Old World.

?

Monster hunter was never hard.

Eh, no worries about the battlefield, the lasers and lighting should take care of tha-
>Oh, and the theme is remade. Enjoy
Now I'm cautiously optimistic.

Tried LS for a while and didn't find anything easy about it. The full spirit weeaboo combo takes about ten millennia, so monsters just ether move out of way or poke me out of it. Getting good with the dodge thing could help with that, but getting good at dodging is not easy thing by any means.

>Not too grimy and dirty, not too bright and cartoony
This. Just straight up shit.

At least there's an animation for the windup, his charge on the other hand has literally zero tells, and unless you have god tier positioning and prediction skills, you will be guaranteed to get hit by it. Same with the wind pressure on his 140 version, it's an instant death if he manages to graze you.

>E3 footage
>people saying its "Casualized garbage!!!"
>I disagree completely due to lack of gameplay
>months between E3 and full release
>Demo is playable
>walking while eating or ingesting potions
>camouflage cloaks
>people yet again saying "ITS CAUSALIZED EX MODE SHIT"
>I still dissagree, mainly due to possibility that AI is reduced and will be back to normal in full game
>game is released
>it actually is EZ as they said it was
>so called increadibly hard monster Nergigante can be beaten just by diving away from its most powerful move
>Final monsterXen'o Jiiva or whatever you call it is all just pretty looking with no real difficulty or depth. you just hit it on its underside until it dies with no move that counters this beginners level strategy
I was wrong dammit. this game better have a G rank or something later because its not holding up to what I thought it would be.
inb4 nintenbro

>mfw team maverick released translated portable 3rd
i miss my psp

i've said it before. if there is a g rank it has to come with the stipulation of no mantles/equipment and no field supports shit like vigorwasps, flashflys, frogs, etc.

the weapons are the biggest letdown in my opinion
>MH4
>upgrades make the weapon look more and more powerful
>World
>oh wow look, this time there's a feather on it! awesome!
at least the prior titles made upgrading more visually satisfying

>No items, final destination, fox only.

Well it is easy to use because it is so straightforward, not necessarily to use effectively. Specially online.

>try to figure out the best armor set for my weapon in MHW
>all it amounts to for any weapon is some mix of attack up, weakness exploit, critical eye and/or challenger

What is the best Monster Hunter game? Taking into account quality of life improvements because they make a big difference.

Are you me?

I'd put my money on 4U once citra can run it without problems.

What's a matter?

probably not because that's the most common complaint with MHW

Garuga's only hard if you don't use Hammer or GS, he's a fucking joke with those. Same thing with Gravios and Khezu only being annoying if you don't use Gunner weapons or Lance

I'd say 4U. XX is the ultimate MH sandbox though and there's no other game like it so it can either be the worst game or the best game if you don't mind the lack of balance it has (mostly because of all the options it has).

>fight Nerg for the first time
>don't cart

Am I just lucky?

For pure QOL, unironically mhw, there almost no content and the monsters have been casualized to fuck and back but oh my are the quality of life improvements boner inducing.

did you fight him in the beta?

My toaster has better graphics than this shit.

How can you even play with only 4 pixel? Is it autism?

Welcome to monster hunter. In FU to 4U it was Handicraft, 3U and beyond had Challenger, Gen and XX had crit boost and 50% affinity weakness exploit.

It's always been like this.

No. I was scared. Barely beat Anja in the beta.
But I did prep though (only armorskin).

Fix Diablos in World Capcom. He shouldn't be digging into the ground every 5 seconds. Mother fucker pisses me off because he's not even hard just fucking annoying.

> best Monster Hunter game
None, they all do something better than their predecessor but also do something else way worse at the same time.
Some are very good, the majority are good and a few are "bad", they're all fun but there is no best game overall.

Maybe. He has few things that can insta-gip inexperienced hunter. He can setup the divebomb in such manner that if you don't superman dive instantly you are done for. Also if you get caught in the big swipe it's followup is perfectly timed meaty kill if you get up as fast as you can.

Nintenfags pretending to be hardcore this is a treat.

You want difficulty, you want tedium I’m crown farming just like every other mh game has demanded. Go and crown farm if you’re shitting on world for being too easy. I’ve done this for every monster hunter installment. World is the same as the others

Do you think capcom will ever get around to balancing the arena quests for single player? I really don't want to pay for plus.

use sonic bombs

4U, though there's argument for latest game always being the best one since it's the most refined and has active online.

let me guess babbys first ranged weapon?

Hammer from the beginning. My next weapon will be lance.

then don't use items or long range or fast weapons

Fucking Soyboys these days

this is my first monhun game
picked hunting horn as first weapon
doing pretty well so far, expecting to hit a wall and that's when i'll start grinding for better gear

>devilman starts digging
>sheath weapon
>have to go through the menu of shit like fish rods,capturing nets and bbq spits
>attach sonic pods
>already hit by Diablo
Based "works for me" poster

I guess you did good

Deadeye Garuga is an alright fight
Regular Garuga can fuck off forever though, if Garuga ever comes back they just need to use Deadeye's AI on it

>some 30 year old fag shouts over voice chat that he’s been playing since 3u and that he can do all these monsters in his sleep
> says he’s going to show us how it’s really done
>triple carts to Kirin
>it’s low rank Kirin
>the double low rank Kirin where their hp is halves
>I’m hr 100+ and I just wanted my crowns for Kirin and this faggot died thrice and then blames use for not using dual blades because the fight was taking too long

You can equip it in the camp, and you will only uniquip it if you get shit like watermoss etc.
But you can just dodge it and get free hits.

Hold L1 and set your radials. Or sort your menu into an order you know what is where.

>Wait for Garuga to charge at you
>Roll to the left
>His pecks literally always whiff if you roll to the left
>Hit his face once/twice depending on the weapon
>Roll the fuck out of there
>Repeat for 5-10 minutes
It's lame but the fight becomes a joke

Do you think XX will be ported? That would be the only reason I'd buy a N3DS

In Monster Hunter Generations, the Nakarkos is a gigantic skeleton boss that inflicts a status ailment that makes you turn blue.

In Undertale, Papyrus is a skeleton boss that inflicts a status ailment that makes you turn blue.

Just get one set with skills you like for low rank, then get another in early high rank and go for min-maxing eventually at later game.

I mean he digs way too much but do you make the same argument for Rath with flashpods? Why not just load them into your slinger before you go and pick a fight with Horndog?

>fighting diablos without having screamer pods already equipped
You brought it on yourself

The way things are currently going it seems capcom just wants to pretend that MH prior to World simply doesn't exist, so I'll say no it won't.

i've been trying to get an armor set with slugger and maestro. are there any other armor skills that work with hunter horn?

>Crown farming
>hard

It's already on the 3DS, but you have to download a translation patch.

Switch version is region free.

>release my inner edgy when creating my character
>my donut steel is a seasoned hunter, with marks of his endeavors through his body
>put a scar through his eye and make the eye white
>mfw dragonking eyepatch covers the good eye

Tell you all what. I'll support any update that brings in pilebunker tonfas and massive Ball'n'Chains to world.

Rath being in the air isn't an immediate danger to you or your teammates. When Diablo starts digging, depending on your distance could take only 2 to 3 secs before he fucks your shit up.

>He brings spit and rods to a fight
Nigga you dumb. Take what you need. Besides can't you attach Sonic pods prior to an engagement? It's called prep work. Get on it.

It's right in the game, if you ask the hidden elder he tells you where weapons rank.
GS is #6 most popular weapon.

Won't Deviljho be easy as fuck when everyone's in full nergigante and top weps when he comes out?

psp games were actually beautiful

Makes you wish there was a beta version that covered the opposite eye, don't it?

Tell me how to take that shit out because I sure as hell haven't figured it out.

Far as I can tell, there's no actual way to get rid of the barbecue spit or fishing rod, so...

Tell me. Right now. How to leave the spit and rod at home in world. Go ahead

>he doesn't know how the radial works
fucking pleb.

Not that user but i'm really tempted to order the japanese XX as i have to wait for mhw to come out on PC.
Are there any particular times where you find it difficult? How is upgrading gear etc? I played generations for a long time so hopefully that would help.
I'd hate it if the language thing ended up becoming a deterrent to play it though, but a proper western version seems very unlikely

Aren't Gunlance and SnS the easiest weapons?

With SnS you literally can't get hit and with Gunlance you don't have to care about weak spots and can block through everything including roars and tremors.

It's gay and doesn't work half the time. Just let me decide what I wanna bring in the regular menu for fucks sake.

wow.........

Yeah, there used to be an art to it though where charms would make it so crafting different pieces of armor to complete set bonuses would make for more varied sets. Now it's all the same shit.

She.

If you're going to be calling people nu-something shitters maybe you should bring up one of the older actually difficult games instead of this casual 3ds shitshow. Cross is just as easy as world.

>reach HR100 >theres nothing left to do

now what

It's not hard at all, SPECIALLY if you played a lot of MHGen and know how the menus work. Even then you can search for a few menu translations online.
For armors, weapons, skills, items and pretty much everything related you just need mhxxx.kiranico.com which will tell you everything including what you need to create/upgrade armor and weapons and it will also tell you every quest description and requirements. For everything else there are videos online if you need them, so its easier than you think to play the game.

He's always been a bitch. If you wanna terrorize greenhorn hunters, make them fight a proper beamspammer like Rajang or Agnaktor or Plesioth, or a proper quick pseudowyvern like Tigrex or Barioth or Narga. They would obliterate 5th fleeters regardless as to Hitbox fixes.

You could have put them on before you started fighting him, or you could sort your fucking inventory so that the things you need quick access to are close to the thing you usually keep your item bar on.

Kek.

then dont complain when you do exactly that

Wait for G-rank and more content I guess.

golden crowns

tribabbys, when will they learn?

Trying to decide between Lance and Gunlance as a side weapon (like tertiary weapon at this point)
Not sure which one to go for. So many people sing praise for Lance that it seem appealing, but Gunlance is just cool.

>muh fu meme

How badly would casuals and new players fuck up to the White Fatalis?

I do wish Tigrex would come back, he was fun.
Though my memories of it are from 4U where I used Charge Blade and that thing is free easy guard points hits, the monster.

Ungrateful. Capcom made this whole fucking game for you and you have the gall to complain that it's not enough

I hate using this word but you are fucking entitled. Please piss off

So, about to fight the elder dragons after Nigger Dante died. Can I make an endgame set now? What do you guys recommend for hammer? Max Attack Up, and weakness exploit just because? I don't think I should focus on affinity using Diablos hammer.
Should I only use armor with slots?

For Gunlance you certainly do need to care about weakspots, unless you're going full-shelling, which isn't always the best option. Some of the lances have very poor shelling capabilities

That's still the case. Tempered monsters give you pretty great decorations.

It's not a fucking gift, it costs money.

Nice blog, man

You always want Weakness Exploit. Agitator is good too. Attack should be a given. Use Alpha sets unless you have a bunch of god-tier decorations, then build a beta set with slots to use them.

I imagine capcom would heavily neuter him so nu-world babbies have a chance

White Fatty im 4U could be a good foght if he hadn't been so weak to mounting

I really like Tigrex's design and fight, but his weapons are so garbage. I hope if they add new monsters, they also include their subspecies.

how gaped would MHW players' assholes be?

Depends of which version you are talking about, 2nd gen or 4th gen?

In, fight
I'm too tired for this

That's been the argument since Tri.

>Diablos digs
>Sheath
>Run away and swerve or dive as he approaches

nobody cares about your spelling errors. you look like an even bigger idiot making a whole second post just to correct yourself

Considering MHW players are better than 4U and Gen players? Not very

You should definitely get Weakness Exploit. It's nearly the best skill in the game, even if you have negative affinity. A negative crit is pretty harsh

Barroth used to be a fucking monster of a new player wall.
His charge attack would home, he'd distance himself from the hunter, and he could kill in two hits.
He was nerfed in 3U (removed homing), and further nerfed in his move to World. (overall slower attacks, less damage, more passive)

>A negative crit is pretty harsh

What's so lethal about negative criticals?

Change the dial so you have to press the stick in to use the item. It's in the options. The dial is by far the fastest way to use items, not using it is limiting yourself

Lance is easier than gunlance. You have more mobility, free upward pokes without having to guard, better defensive capabilities.
I've play lance for a few games and I can't make heads or tails of why anyone would play gunlance, it just feels like a worse lance in just about every way.

welp, MHW is starting to get boring

how hard is it to switch to MHXX on switch in japanese?

because it IS a worse lance in every way

>called Gunlance
>Gun part is absolutely useless
>Get better times by ignoring the gun and the shield

The increase in damage from having your damage decreased by 25% for 30% of your hits, to having it boosted 25% for 20% of your hits is enormous.

Affinity is substantially more damage compared to attack boost once you get the end game weapons

>xeno baby cries when you hit it

See

Because Gunlance is actually satisfying to play.

I have a harder time with world monsters than anything in XX.

>back-hop roar-cancelling into fireball
based garuga

Tell us so we can all laugh at you for being a shitter.

What is even the point of making custom food platters if I can't even activate the skill I want? Seriously...

Don't start this shit. They're both the same.

>Not parrying the dig burrow with LS

Explosions!

> it’s okay bro, I have 25 fire resist
Jesus Christ the horror

Does neg affinity alter elemental damage?
It'd be pretty neat if there was a low raw, high negative affinity line that just shat out elemental/blast damage.

*pretends to contribute to your party in your path*

So is there a site where the TA are recorded for both Jap and English players?

Is there any older generation monster that World players could actually handle?

HR Garuga from any game is harder than anything in World. Hell, most World babs would have trouble with Gypceros.

I miss Zinogre and Tigrex

>tfw been a hardcore Dual Blades main but Demon Mode attacks in MHW feel stiff as fuck and flurry rush got nerfed

If the rumors about XX getting localized for Switch is true I might get one.

Huh? What did he mean by this?

Is all the mhwbabies posts because world isn't on a Nintendo system?

"I contribute by tanking for you!"

Every time a new MH game comes out you fags cry how easy it is compared to the previous one, then when the next game comes out you say how the last one was so hardcore.

wow, the party lost 1/12th of its damage because you weren't stacking attack/crit boosts and WE. big deal

Evade skills and all the usual damage up skills

How do I unlock more Arena quests? Not special arena.
I seemed to do it naturally and easily, but my friend cant unlock more than the rathian at HR 14

No other monster ever made me feel like a piece of shit like SS Rajang did.
He is the personification of glass cannon.
Motherfucker doesnt last long but during the time he is alive you bet your ass someone is getting carted once or twice.
Stop fucking jumping around you fucking crazy ape! I hope he is in MHW, if not in the base game then later as DLC.

I fucking love how hard Cred Forums wants to pretend this game is bad.

I wonder if the Challenger Mantle breaks if you block things. If not, could be neat.

>DaSfags are now defending XX despite never having played that shitshow trying to turn it into the new DaS2-like meme
JUST

>mfw i'm a 30 year old fag and i've always sucked at kirin

i've played since FU too...

Catch the monsters.

Just a heads up, the early guild set has a perfect headpiece for HH. It's fashionable as fuck and has horn maestro.

>3U
>tribabbies

Decided to try lance, took it on a capture quest.
Ended up killing the target. In a way quest was failure, but I think that showed the effectiveness of the weapon. Killed monster before it had time to limp.

You have to advance the story. Once you beat the elder dragons you'll unlock two more.

Fuck off retard.

I solo'd hyper silver rathalos once, never fucking again. It's not even the damage, it's just how fucking tanky he his. Fucking hell the amount of health he has

Listen to the Rotten Vale battle theme and tell me that sucks, fag

Lance is great. I hate the fucking defensive weapon memes because the uptime is damn near 100% and "blocking" the monster just increases your DPS because it just boosts your damage and takes just as long as a back hop would anyways.
The whole weapon is about being an annoying cunt who can't be shaken off.

Really? I dont recall capturing a black diabolos or an uragaan myself...

It's almost like Cred Forums isn't a collective mindset.

HAH!
Thank god I'll never have an opinion this garbage.

The thing that gets me is the Coral Highlands has a great first five second tune right into silence.
It really feels like it should go on.

How? Kirin has fairly long pauses after like every attack.

It is when everyone unanimously agrees something is bad in an attempt to act like huge contrarians.

Cred Forums is LITERALLY a hivemind.

>everyone

Yah everyone as in like thirty people.

Yup.
By the way. Does the lance's counter hit thrust get more power if you block an attack during it's startup? It seems that it eventually releases decent strike anyways, so going for it when it looks like monster might be attacking you seems like safe idea.

>really like the way Lavasioth Beta female looks
>its skills are fucking shit

holy shit transmog when

hayai

And that's why he's annoying. He will do this a million times. I can easily dodge his attacks but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy fighting him.

halp

i just killed pink rathian

i never tried investigations before. i've only had the pukei pukei low rank one. well i just did it hoping that it was like locking out my other investigations but nope. i still only have that investigation.

H-HE'S FAST

Nah, I was wrong. I confused Special Arena with regular Arena again.

Pshhh *teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel kid

t. guy who never played before World

If you counter strike a hit it'll boost your damage by around 30% or so and give you mind's eye for the retaliation hit, also if you hold it, it'll charge up damage slowly which is good for if you're solo hunting or something and waking up a sleeping monster.

Also keep in mind you can counter roars and tremors, ear plugs are a hammer meme that don't apply to you.

Is that why every single thread about this game has been nothing but "DURRRR CASUALIZED GARBAGE YOU CAN RUN WHILE DRINKING POTIONS DUUURRRR THIS GAME WILL FLOP!"

Is that why the shitposting became more aggressive after the scores and sales numbers starting popping up?

Fuck off. You're all part of a contrarian hivemind.

Rotten Vale, Vaal Hazak, and the second Xeno'jiiva track are good. Every other track in the game is weak as hell. They even turned Teostra's music into generic orchestra. Kushala got a nerf in that regard too. Makes me think of how bad they're going to ruin other great tracks like Zinogre.

is there a reason there are almost no quests other than the story ones in early HR. ive been playing since yesterday and I have yet to see almost any extra quests like I would with any previous MH game. are they hidden away somewhere in the hub because its getting pretty silly at this point

There is a low rank Kirin?

How come I never unlocked it...

If you want a quest for a monster you have to go on an expedition to find them in the wild first.

Hammerbros, what is better. A 100% affinity build with Xeno or Kulu hammer, or a raw build with Diablos hammer and at least 0% affinity?

You didn't do the capture quests for that guy did you?

He's saying you have way more combat options in world, but monsters are actually worse off than in previous entries.

Hell the 100% crafting success rate without combo books itself is a huge buff, on top of the no stamina usage outside of combat, split inventory, environmental traps, larger moveset, QoL improvements, Bowguns no longer jamming, moving while shooting, the slinger, and anything else I'm leaving out.

Use a Paralysis weapon
Especially a para Lance

Wait
What rumors

Because you rushed through the story.

How many shitter Bow user will he destroy? thats all I see online.

The only good tracks in the game were Odo's, Bazel's, and the credits music. Everything else was weak as fuck compared to the older games.

What about basic slaying and gathering quests?

I didn't do the last one for odogaron. I'll go back and do it

Do what I do and play with status ailments. Its fun and can help cripple monsters for others to really tear apart.

Odogaron doesn't have a song, you're thinking of the Rotten Vale battle track.

World has very very few slaying and gathering quests. Slaying quests have been replaced with Slaying investigations, Gathering quests have been replaced with deliveries.

>on top of the no stamina usage outside of combat
It does, it's just slower.
>split inventory
Yeah, having those account items take inventory space was an absolute blast.
>the slinger
Not sure what's your issue with it.

>mfw they take away Zinogre's electric guitar

I like your house's song, it's really nice.

It’s everyone’s opinion m8. I still don’t understand why they dropped the ball hard on weapon designs. If this was a different series, I can understand. But this is Monster Hunter, where unique weapon models have been a thing since day 1. This is why I am still convinced that the game was a bit rushed out the door. Plus certain things feeling more like they were never really thought out in detail.

The point was those are all buffs. I'm not saying they're bad, I'm saying they increase the hunter's abilities by sheer virtue of convince and giving you more options, while monsters are weaker than ever, you choose to interpret my points in a way without actually reading my post and trying to understand my point.

Also stamina usage doesn't start ticking unless a hostile monster sees you. I lance charge across the whole map and my stamina never goes down until I'm in sight of the monster I'm after.

MH music thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfOytaQNatk

They've done orchestral versions of a lot of those themes before
youtube.com/watch?v=1UisrWYa4m4
I would hope they keep the electric guitar in though, it's kind of been a running thing with the stronger electric monsters (Khezu's roar, Zinogre and Astalos' themes)

And while we're on 3rd gen monsters, Brachy's theme works pretty well orchestrated
youtube.com/watch?v=LRn-BUWEN5Y

Thanks user i will go for it

this is horrible

I just fought Kush last night and man his theme was really underwhelming. Before the music hyped you into feeling like you are fighting against a force of nature it self. Now it’s just doesn’t have the same kind of vibe. Which is a shame because his new move set really fit his theme.

>tail swipes no longer hit me while I'm underneath the monster
nah they're fucking amazing

The guitar riff in the middle of banging Japanese drums is the only thing worth living for when it comes to fighting Zinogre. Crossing fingers that they don’t fuck it up.

Kushala's theme hardly changed though, not like Teo
I mean I can appreciate trying to make Teo's theme not just a 60 second loop anymore but it's a lot more subdued now.

Bazel is such a pushover in a 1v1

what a fag

>Also keep in mind you can counter roars and tremors
That's a thing I know, but probably won't execute well. I'm bad at monster hunter and tend to be overly aggressive in the bad way that gets me hit by everything instead of giving me more dps.

>Narkarkos in Vale
>Not Atoraru Ka in the Vale but this time it uses the Dalamadur corpse as a puppet

You'll learn monsters tells with practice. Lance gets to basically ignore positioning when it comes to the dodging half of the game so that helps

And like the other user said, counters (fully charged or if the monster actually hits your counter) do the same damage as your charge pokes so you want to counter as much shit as possible.

I'm biased since I've been lancing for a few years, but just watch the monster, any time you see a monster bring it's head back do a preemptive counter, you might misfire and counter a whole lot of nothing, but it'll train you to actually watch the monster instead of just spamming attacks, after a while you should start to figure out what the tell is if you're being observant. I consistently counter around 4/5ths of the roars that are around me doing that.

>I'm like 50h into World
>game is already over and the rest of the content is shit
I feel kinda empty. I was so hyped for this game and while it's nowhere near shit it's kinda disappointing. I hate what they did to the multiplayer and weapons too. The dlcs are gonna be shit too if they release one monster every few months.
At least it's a good basis to build upon for future games, I hope they'll be better.

Not that guy but I got a question regarding counter. So am I suppose to prep the counter a bit before the attack hits rather than doing it at the last moment? Because whenever I do the R2 + O counter it only do the forward Triangle stab when it counters.

You got to the ayylmao in fifty hours?

Not that guy, but...Your stamina does go down; you can actually approximate where your stamina is by how quickly the diamond is blinking. Faster means lower, and when it's red and blinking quickly, it means you're almost out.

>the forward Triangle stab
Get more points in guard. The forward triangle stab means it was an overpowering attack, upper stab means you were able to counter it completely. You also need to put up the counter before it hits, if your shield isn't up all the way you might take damage and get knocked over.

They really didn’t thought the multiplayer hub through. The hub is really pointless aside from doing arena challenges.

how the FUCK do I get a xeno jiiva gem

I guess, if I learned how to use CB guard points in 4U I can learn lance now.
If only blunderblade wasn't so godly cat-tool so I could leave that furball behind. Counters are much easier when monster has only one target.

Yeah. I didn't grind as much because most of the weapons look boring so I only bothered with a few.
>tfw spending a fuckton of hours crafting weapons you find cool in older games even though they're shit stat wise

Is there any way to avoid his screech and swoop combo other than just bringing earplugs?

That's nice dear. The game is still a success, so eat it.

Murdering it while not wanting a gem

Roll sideways? His roar has never stunned you for long enough to combo into anything but a peck. You only need Earplugs to fight him to reduce the annoyance.

>getting hyped
>for anything
Why would you ever?

Yeah, I think it's because they took away the organ in the background. It sounds way less ominous.

how can you exploit streamstones? do you mean savescumming? because thats such a fuckin pain in the ass its almost not worth it

>let me defend the easily difficulty of the game by saying you can exclude mechanics
fucking autists these days

>pleasantly surprised
>implying people don't shit themselves when they're wrong regardless of outcome

I really hope they add Glavenus to MHW. It's my favourite monster in the series.

We also need some decent looking armour sets in MHW, all but the Legiana and Odogaron sets look like abolute shit

Oh no, got only 50 hours of enjoyment out of a game, what a peace of trash it is.

Holy shit.
these ARE the valphalk weps, right?

yes

Yep. Exactly those.

I want Mizutsune for that sweet armor

Gunlance requires a lot more thought than lance does, it's one of the more complex weapons in the game and anyone who tries to just pick it up prolly won't understand that it's a both a burst and dps weapon, unlike lance which is solely dps.

so since this is a MH thread, is there any way to speed up the fucking endgame of MHW? ive been killing tempered elders for about a week and am still missing lots of 7star decos, are there any ways to exploit the system now that the duping thing got patched?

I dunno that shit matches with the pace of the fight for me, especially with Kirin, I think that's what they were trying to do with all the Elders, I can see it with Teo a lot as well.

Going full shelling is actually very nice and I'm not too dependent on hitting weakpoints besides. Main downside is hitting precision weakpoints can be a bit of a bother but really, it's just an all around satisfying weapon.

>>so called increadibly hard monster Nergigante can be beaten just by diving away from its most powerful move
which is why he roars twice before doing it, to keep the player from doing that, he's still harder than half of the flagship monsters in the series.
>>Final monsterXen'o Jiiva or whatever you call it is all just pretty looking with no real difficulty or depth. you just hit it on its underside until it dies with no move that counters this beginners level strategy
this isn't new, remember Dalamadur? Ceadeus? Dire Miralis? Fatalis?

Wow, you already did all the optional missions? In 50 hours?

what about Anja? Cant tell you how many times i've been hit by its tail when I was a solid 2 meters away

Have you considered not playing the game if you don't have fun with it anymore.
I'm not there yet, but from everything I've seen, after I've done every quest, I'll be done with the game until DLC comes.

But I remember having lots of trouble against Dalamadur.
But then I'm just a shitter.

They should do a special DLC at some point where they Bring in the Flagships from previous Gens as missions

>Month A
- Tigrex
- Nargacuga

>Month B
- Bracchidios
- Zinogre

>Month C
- Gore Magala
- S. Magala

>Month D (Filler medium mons)
- Tetsucabra
- Zamitrios
- Nerscylla

>Month E (Generations/XX part 1)
- Astalos
- Mizutsune
- Great Maccao (For it's annoying theme alone)

>Month F (Generations/XX part 2)
- Gammoth
- Glavenus
- Valphalk

>There are actually people out there and probably in this very thread, who legitimately think this looks better than MHW.

It's pretty shit normal tempered monsters can't drop the higher tier stuff. Unless they can and I'm mistaken. If I'm right though they really should. Just have all tempered elders give better chances or have more purple reward slots, and let every normal tempered have a chance to drop the best stuff too. As of now it's kind of boring just farming the few elder dragons there are for decorations I want. Like sure I love fighting the same shit over and over to never get guard up or prolonged sharpness, great wonderful amazing.

im just playing to kill time, the hunts are still fun but trying to get 1 deco that will complete an armor set is just kinda stupid, really hope they add an option to get whichever one you want for a very high price

These are my rage levels after beating 4u and mhgen

>Yian kut ku
0/10

>Rathalos
4/10, fucking roar wind pressure combos are dumb as fuck

>Yian garuga
8/10

>Glavenus
0/10 punked

>Tigrex
0/10

>Khezu
1/10 shut the fuck up

>ssj monkey nigger
10/10

>SSJ MAXIMUM GLASS DRAGON LIGHTNING MULTIPLE OHKS
11/10

>more than 1 monster a month
>Thinks capcom is going to be this genererous
>Insect monsters and MHgen fagshits

We're going to get a quarterly monster if that.

>this isn't new
and? did I say it was better in the previous titles? irrelevant.
and at least Dalamadur wasn't as simple as jiiva, especially since you had to climb up its backside and use Dragon bombs onto it, and pick away at its weak spot. Jiiva had none of that at all.

Yeah this more flying wyverns and mhw recolors please

>gammoth
no

How are earplugs a waste on slow weapons like GS?

I miss all these fun monsters... world really lacked variety and most of the monsters were extremely bland and easy. nergigante and oh dog the only good new editions

Break Horns/ Cut Tail. Those give you increased chances. Otherwise it's just luck

Not him but I use GS like 80% of the time and the tackle works just fine for roars

>he roars twice
oh no twice? man that means ill just do the exact same thing he does when normaly roaring once and unsheath my weapon and run in the opposite direction! VEEERRRY difficult.

You can tackle through roars with the GS.

>and? did I say it was better in the previous titles? irrelevant.
you acted like it's some horrible new casualization and not an unfortunate staple of the series
>you had to climb up its backside and use Dragon bombs onto it, and pick away at its weak spot
this adds literally nothing of value to the fight and if anything, just makes it easier
dumb nigger poster

Savour your stake, fucknard

Just don't upgrade armor. Just don't upgrade weapons, Just don't bring items. Just don't gather items.

Wow, I sure love intentionally restricting myself from intended mechanics. Thanks for the fucking advice.

You obviously don't remember one of the best and hardest HR final boss.

>dumb nigger poster
ah so its autism then? wew lad.

>Great hunt investigation
>Slay Uragaan Azur Rathalos, and the Goose
>with one faint only
>the Goose and Uragainandagain go down easy, no potions used so far
>get to Rathalos, putting up a bit of a fight but only because I have to run around in circles like and idiot spamming flash pods until he stops flying
>Knock blue boy down and unload a few full bursts into his face
>Hes limping away
>As I'm chasing him he turns around and roars
>While I'm stunned by the roar I get hit by a paralyses dart from pic related
>while I'm on the floor blue boy does the dinosaur right on top of me
>barely alive, panic rolling away
>as I'm sipping on my mega potion get hit by a sleep dart
>quest failed
Bullshit

>valfalk
>literal jet dragon

Fuck me that's stupid cool

>you acted like it'
see? thats your problem. you lack any real intelligence jesus christ.
>doing more to kill dala = nothing of value
how wrong could you be?

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING BIG?

Why did they not put wedge beetles in this weird ass town, it just feels so badly designed in a way that could be easily fixed.

Cam someone school me on ranged weapons? I've played since the first game and came back with 4u and didn't ever really get into anything except the gs, long, and lances because they were fun. I've got a heavy bow gun at like +3 and hunting the butterfly wyvern makes me want to kill myself. What I'm spooning wrong?

Wait. You can get the armor from those faggots for your cat?

They wanted to make the entire area an online hub but somewhere down the line they fucked up and had to settle with just the gathering hub.

By doing a chef quest.

To look cool. There's fast travel and with a ps4 pro + ssd load times are great, she it literally works on my machine. Can't wait to oc my shitty 960 meme card into the fucking ground as I max graphics with no load times on my m.2

It would be a way more memorable town if you got around by swinging from wedge beetles on the ceilings. Instead we got a town that is somehow both overbloated and spread out too far. I'd honestly be interested in seeing how much time I spent total using the ""FAST"" travel elevator

The fucking elevators, I just can't. They spawn you at the entrance and you have to run through the fucking place to reach them, making them barely faster than just hoofing it. And they're all the same warp, so there's no point in putting three stations right fucking next to each other.

Still waiting for an ice map so we can get Khezu and Khezu Rojo.

kehzu a shit, gigginox W H E N

Glavenus is hell to fight with a hammer for that very reason. Fucker has so many sidesteps and evasive movements that it's really difficult to get those KOs and keep your damage up.

>Long Sword
>Dual Blades
>Insect Glaive
>Lance
>Heavy Bowgun

how am I doing lads?

transmog when

Agreed. Even the best songs in World suck ass compared to even the most basic battle themes from the 3DS.

what's the point when everything looks the same anyway?

hontoni baka......

Why is world so much better compared to Gen?

My friends keep laughing at me for using the Charge Blade, how do I make them stop?

>Kushala for the first time
>shitty green dragonbone DB
>bounce all over the place
>didn't break shit
>spent all 13 flashpods
>bitch finally limping
>decided to restock, better safe than sorry
>wakey wakey
>caught inna tornado
>ate a wind "spit" attack
>bodyslammed and carted
>comeback and finish it with a single dance
It keeps happening, I get carted when I'm couple hits away from victory.

Because it's easier and has better graphics(so these two make it comfier)

I got the the point where I soloed him with LBG. Couldn't depend on online groups. All the best stuff in the game required those hyper s. scales, so it was put up or shut up time.

World is better than Generations because I don't have to fight trash like Bulldrome, Cephadrome, Gendrome, Iodrome, Velocidrome, and Khezu.

if you behind your shield enough maybe they'll start respecting you

>royal burst
>capacity boost
>artillery

is there a method for crown farming or is it just RGN bullshit?

>Using 50hrs to speed through everything
You did this to yourself.

What weapon?

I doubt most of them even bought the games in the first place. After all, most of the sales come from die-hard fans of the series, not from toddlers. Toddlers only buy Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. They mostly just like have those games as exclusives because that means MH fans will have to buy those toddlers' favourite company's handheld to play the games. Hence, more profits to Nintendo.

That's why although MH fans would go as far as to buy a PS4 / XBOne to play MHW or wait for the PC version, Nintendo fans refuse to do so because they don't care about MH, they just care that MH is no longer exclusive to them.

140 Shagaru was the most fun GQ

There's nothing really special about negative crits, and even if you dumped all skills a Diablos weapon is going to outpower others even with its negative affinity. Because any affinity you add to it to fix the negative, will also just be added to whatever it's competing with.

With that said, weakness exploit is essentially a 12.5% damage boost (without critical boost), which is one of the highest boosts possible in the game and for only 3 points. Affinity's multiplicative nature means it gets stronger the higher your raw is, and Diablos weapons are the perfect recipients of that. Critical eye may or may not be worth it over other damage boosts depending on the numbers because it's such a small amount of affinity per point, but weakness exploit and maximum might (on weapons that can effectively use it) are worth it for basically everyone.

Nergigante is much harder than Glavenus. You aslo can't use Adept style easy-mode shittery in MHWorld.

>Gammoth
>Ever

No.

>hating the best of the fated four
dumb aerial babs