Can you actually believe it Cred Forums? KH 3 is releasing this year. Shit feels unreal...

Can you actually believe it Cred Forums? KH 3 is releasing this year. Shit feels unreal. It's actually happening and goddamn it's looking like a masterpiece

>Gummi Ships are finally making a return in KH3, but it won't be utilizing the same system established in its numbered predecessors. What used to be linear stages have been revamped into open world environments with a 360 degree view, and players will be able to fly and travel however they please. Gameplay will now have two distinct phases: Batlte Phase and Exploration Phase.
>Nomura is also working on "something incredible" for the final world, something he's always wanted to do ever since his Final Fantasy days. Although his description was very vague, other staff have commented that "You will be able to do anything" and "It is a compilation of everything up until now."
>Worlds will be filled with NPCs
>All of Square Enix's Osaka office are working on the game, as well as an additional 100 people from the Tokyo office. Within the company alone, just the team working on backgrounds totals 80 people, and they've also outsourced work to overseas studios. This is a first for Square Enix, and is their largest team ever used for that purpose.
>Each world is so massive that it feels like it's very own game

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-2018-Wrap-Up-11323
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g
youtube.com/watch?v=ojqqWnefTFk
youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU
youtu.be/7MASI5q_8Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3qNamkBjA
youtube.com/watch?v=aUd4-LIKusA
youtube.com/watch?v=CSdNxXGUaRU
youtube.com/watch?v=oVTkJ2067Jw
youtu.be/k_yYRdwBIPw?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll believe it when there is a release date and we are close to launch. Square is notorious for pushing back shit at the last minute (Mankind Divided, FFXV, etc), so it would not surprise me if it slinks into mid 2019.

Why is there so much shilling for this game? Is Disney really this desperate after VIII flopped?

I won't believe it until my cock is through the disc hole

It looks like a mess on all accounts. Story is overly convoluted and the combat in this installmentt looks like a total shitfest.

Visuals are nice I guess. But wtf did they do to Ariel? They seriously need to tone down the anime-shit and stay true to the classic designs.

>shilling
There's that word. Hey dumbass KH 3 is literally one of the most requested and most anticipated games of all time. Millions of people have been bitching to Square for over a DECADE for KH 3 and it's finally coming out. This is what you call hype. Now fuck off

I'll believe it's coming out this year when i see it

why are people so excited "muh decade of development". Dumb drones don't understand they've been making spinoffs every fucking year and evelopment only started in 2013

>Tfw I bought a PS3 to play KH3 and the Last Guardian

Vocal minority.

Most grown people don't play kids games.

Can't wait to see "The World That Never Was," in full HD. My favorite world

>All of Square Enix's Osaka office are working on the game, as well as an additional 100 people from the Tokyo office. Within the company alone, just the team working on backgrounds totals 80 people, and they've also outsourced work to overseas studios. This is a first for Square Enix, and is their largest team ever used for that purpose.
Endeavors of this scale have never and will never work out. They just need to stop. Just make a game.

>mfw I bought a PS3 for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and KH 3

>Can you actually believe it Cred Forums? KH 3 is releasing this year. Shit feels unreal.
well yeah, it's the unreal 4 engine

I dunno.
If you have the mobility that KH3D offered, it could be neat.

The models look so fucking good. Unreal Engine and Kingdom Hearts were a match made in heaven.

Still too plasticy when standing still and talking.
But they’re almost there, each trailer has shown significant improvement.

Holy smokes man, I remember that they WERE suppose to come out on the PS3. Man, I remember reading about it in a Gameinformer when I didn't have internet access. That was so long ago...

>literally space on the hud for 7 fucking teammates

Final boss battle is going to be so fucking cool

>Buying consoles for games that haven't been released
How can anyone be this stupid? Next we're going to see someone who a PS3 for Agent

I’m not sure if I care. I loved the original, and chain of memories was okay, but 2 was a letdown. It kinda made me realize that the combat isn’t great and never was. And now there are a thousand other sequels, turning the story into a massive clusterfuck. And the trailer was 90% just showing off wacky giant combo moves. Seems like the gameplay is just gonna be spamming triangle against enemies that barely fight back, until you get to do a giant, flashy team attack in which you’re barely in control of your characters, which kills everything. And the story will be a convoluted FF mess with Disney characters shoved in.
I’m sure I would’ve been hyped a few years ago, but I think they waited too long.

There was literally no reason not to expect kh3 on ps3.

If Sora wasn't there I honestly couldn't tell if this was a screenshot from Toy Story 4

Looks fine in that picture but I still fucking hate they modeled his new hair. Also whereas I can appreciate them finally dropping all the belts, Riku's new design looks unusual for trying too hard to be fashionable with the random bits of plaid.

So why is Nintendo still a thing? Lol
More adults play nintendo shit compared to kids.

13th Dilemma and Struggle, anyone? Hell yeah, I'm ready!

I wonder if this series ever gets new fans or if it's just the people who grew up with the Ps2 games that are circle jerking this franchise.

It's such an unappealing combination. Can't imagine grownup sitting and playing through Disney movies.. That's like unironically watching Dora the Explorer.

I kinda stopped caring about KH. The writing is so abysmal that even the gameplay doesn't save it. I'll just read the plot synopsis when it comes out and shake my head in disbelief.

>Vocal minority.

My god, I feel dumber whenever I read someone post this.
Holy fuck you people are utterly retarded.

>watching a jap Versus XIII trailer that's mirrored on youtube to bypass copyright strike
>back when i started college
good lord i remember seeing ps3 teaser ads in the movie theatre
where does the time go

Im not as excited as i could be because its been so fucking long since kh2 ive forgotten most of the plot and i know its probably become even more convoluted in the games ive skipped. I just hope the gameplay is fun

To be fair, that let me enjoy games such as Demon's souls, Shadows of the Damned, Red Dead Redemption, Way of the Samurai 3, Dark souls, White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2 and some more.

KH3 and The Last Guardian were just the one I wanted the most and the reason I bought that PS3 in the first place.

Plenty of new generation jrpg fans that jumped into kh with the remaster collections.

God save the souls of those who only played 1 and 2 and will play 3.

except that there is a shitload of aliasing in that screen

Obviously they butchered it and I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore but I'd still love to play it..

It's been so long Cred Forumsros. I might actually get to play KH3 this year.

Other than it never being announced.

>Tfw I played 1 and bought 2 and was confused as fuck
This will probably be this feeling but 100 times worst.

can i get a source on nomura saying hes working on a world that is something incredible?

As I said in another thread, UE4 has this things where the games developed with the engines can look either amazing or off depending on the shot. SFV has a very similar characteristic.

>More "I'm Sora this is Donald and that's Goofy"
I never realized how much I missed this

khinsider.com/news/D23-Expo-Japan-2018-Wrap-Up-11323

>Nomura is also working on "something incredible" for the final world, something he's always wanted to do ever since his Final Fantasy days. Although his description was very vague, other staff have commented that "You will be able to do anything" and "It is a compilation of everything up until now."

he didn’t say world i believe, he said in a interview that he is doing something for the final world that he has always wanted to do.

personally i think its going to be 7 vs 13 super bossfight where you switch between characters.

>aliasing in the hair

Game is trash.

>super hype for Versus since 2006
>hyper at terminal overload in 2013 when it became XV
>My face every fucking year after the initial reveal

I should have known better, but it still hurt.

muh graphix

>Still trying to fish for (You)s after everyone ignored the rest of your posts
>inb4 this is my first post xd
This is the only (You) you're getting from me

with BBS and DDD and Coded the keyblade count quadruples and there's an entire new era of keyblade wielders that are linked to fucking sora and kairi and riku
I might nab the hueg PS4 collection with all the games at some point because it's obtuse enough that i don't feel bad for not paying attention but interesting enough to keep me engaged

The more and more I see of it, the worse it looks

I can't really explain it, it just feels "cheap", with gigantic empty areas and the weird models
Maybe someone more well-versed in graphics can explain it

dynasty warriors style final battle where you can hotswitch between a dozen different characters and theres three dozen others fighting alongside you

Relatively newish fan here, dove in with KH3D in 2012. Went back and read up on or watched the games before it, starting 1.5 and working my way through re:CoM after finishing 1.

>This is the only (You) you're getting from me
And yet you think I've lost. Thanks for it, m8.

I hope you have an Xbox One X

>Final world.
>"Something incredible"
>"Able to do anything"
>"Compilation of everything up till now."
>There's been no Final fantasy worlds announced, not even Radiant garden.

Kind of scared guys.

DDD and Coded aren't worth playing but BBS is definitively an enjoyable and relatively short ride, I would recommend it.
It probably has one of the best gameplay the series offered with KH2.

KH4 ONLINE
LOOK FORWARD TO IT

>with gigantic empty areas

urgh i need to see if i can hack my vita or something

I hope they make you buy the game again to play hard mode. It'd be fucking bullshit if they gave it to you the first time you buy it.

twilight town is confirmed

After KH2's story I couldnt care less.
Cant wait to need a 5kx5k infographic just to understand the connections again.

Song kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2vEr-618g

Holy fuck, giant battlefield with the seven guardians of light verses the thirteen seekers of darkness, all 7 guardians are playable and can instantly switch between them all, objective is to eliminate all 13 darknesses, and giant badass final boss where everybody fuses and both sides have the X-Blade.

Magical fanfiction-tier orgasm.

i saw some chatter about radiant garden too but there's been so much bullshit flying around that it's like who knows

>Hey dumbass KH 3 is literally one of the most requested and most anticipated games of all time.
That's the Last of Us 2

You're welcome, I'm giving you another for your honesty.

If you are actually a fan of the last of us i think you would never have wanted a sequel.
Atleast i would have preferred to leave joel and ellie and go for a new character.

>all the various characters from disney/FF worlds that can hold their own in a fight are there (and some that aren't)
>even characters never previously encountered in the games get drawn in for this one big hubbub

I dunno, I personally put DDD and BBS on equal ground, both must-plays that shed light on the past and future of the KH universe. I also find their gameplay, while different, to both be pretty good, especially since they both have unique mechanics (Shotlock, Reality Shift, Flowmotion etc.)

Looks like this will be our Timeless River in KH 3

>NPCs
>in a KH game

WHAT THE FUCK

Imagine the 1000 Heartless battle
But with actually 1000 Heartless

I think I get it, it's the realistic shadows. Older games barely had any shadows (ironically), now they are here in all of their Unreal engine glory

The games always had NPCs, just not a lot of them

Based Nomura is going all out

I'll give you that, but DDD still had that annoying switching mechanic.
Ad I know you had potions to stop that shit but fucking hell what a goddamn dumb mechanic.

>What is Kingdom Hearts 2

It was the number 1 complaint for years, the worlds were too empty

This but I also bought WiiU for Zelda and the next 3D Mario.

Yeah like five for an entire world, not an actually populated area.

>spinoffs
uh ackshualee they're shequels *snort* you need to play the phone game so you know that *catches breath* nobody who died died

It's gonna be Disneyland/world. Mark my words. You're going on rides with Xehnahort. Whoever doesn't get eaten by an alligator wins the Kingdom Hearts (Micky Mouse Ears Hat).

I still have a feeling kh3 is going to get character dlc where for example you play as riku.
Even if nomura is adamant there wont be dlc.

>playing KH for the story
Brainlet.
KH is finally getting a game that looks somewhat comparable to II in terms of gameplay. We are finally going to have fun with this mediocre fucking series again. God, I can't wait for E3.

Console games had NPC's before and after KH, so I don't know what nomura's excuse has been all this time

and the background texture is clearly very low resolution

If you think about it, KH is the perfect episodic DLC game. I'm looking forward to Episode Star Wars and Episode Indiana Jones.

>The Pokemon return as summons
Neat

>KH is finally getting a game that looks somewhat comparable to II in terms of gameplay.

Not really, it looks exactly like Birth By Sleep.

What a weird comment for a board about playing video games

This.

Who wants to play as Riku. Don't they all have the same movesets and same weapons

0.2 was already miles better than bbs combat wise.

>ive forgotten most of the plot
don't worry, nothing relevant to this game happened in that one. they didn't even explain the main villain's motivation until the fucking 3DS one! great writing.

Finally a reason to buy a PS4

Didn't BBS have a Disneyland world of sorts.

>What used to be linear stages have been revamped into open world environments with a 360 degree view,
OH NO NO NO NOOOO

>something he's always wanted to do ever since his Final Fantasy days
Hype.

Bullshit.

DDD Riku play completely differently than Sora, he didn't even use summons at all.

Don't be, Kojima said the same stuff and it turned out what he meant by that was taking ten thousand years in an unproductive development cycle

Is flow motion still in?

If the environments are this huge it feels like a must.

it was the kind of mechanic that was strange at first but you ended up mastering as your progressed through the game
I'm pretty good with it now desu

>this world... is too small
Damn fucking right Xehanort

>KH 3 is releasing this year
unlikely. there's a huge chance it'll get delayed. the development is still at around 80%
expect a 2019 release

Nah man, that's the Disney Kingdom before Micky became king.

I hate this series.

This was the worst part after replaying DDD on PS4.
Sure the parkour was fun and all but the worlds were just so goddamn empty

Yes it’s in and massively improved.

DisneyTOWN. It was toontown.

Yeah Flowmotion is in

youtube.com/watch?v=ojqqWnefTFk

delet this

now they feel even emptier. did you see mount olympus in the trailer? it's literally just clouds

Will I be able to enjoy it if I haven't played the other KH games?

>song lyrics: people say things they don’t really mean
>it zooms in on young xehanort

oh boy

Sure, you wont know what the fuck is going on though

I get what you mean

But you actually got both.

You do realise that isnt the finished product right? You are literally complaing about somethign that isnt even finished

full of empty areas
>agrabah, a city full of people
>empty on every single map

>dove in with KH3D
Punny little shit

I'm sure any sensible KH fan can deduce this shit will take more time

I DON'T WANNA KNOW BABY. I DON'T WANNA KNOW, EVERYTHING IS JUST RIGHT, BUT IF YOU'RE GOING TO THINK TWICE, BABY

Just like 99% of JRPG

(^:

Glad somebody caught that, would be a shame to have a dropped pun.

Good times.

I saw Nomura in person a couple years ago and waved hi to him. He was too cool to wave back, but he did grin at me. The man is legit; i knew he would deliver, eventually

>"Will i enjoy the 8th book in this series if i haven't read the rest?"
Come on user.

The basic Keyblade combos and Magic seem like they function exaclty as they did in II, with the exception of the magical Situation commands (which are optional).
The Keyblade transformations, again optional, are the only thing that resemble BBS slightly, given that Quick Claws and Double Arrowguns seem to function more like Command Stlyes (flashy, long-winded animations) rather than Drive Forms (Hyper Hammer, Drill Punch, Countershield, and Twin YoYos look like they function similar to DFs).

And aside from the the shotlock shit, nothing like it looks BBS. There is no longer some shitty command deck where all you do is press triangle to watch do a flashy QTE, meanwhile your basic combos are shit.
Faggot

I hope Sora will safe Aqua.
I hope Ventus will be free'd.
I hope Tera finally get his body back and his pardoned, nigga was dumb as a rock, but I feel like he atoned enough for his sins, he can't loose anything more at this point.

That's UE4 for you.
Well, people can do better stuff with it, it's just that japanese developers aren't used to western engines like UE or Unity, and it shows in many games.
I wouldn't say it looks bad though.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Tera is literally Anakin Skywalker levels of dumb. I hope he gets erased or some shit. What a fucking moron.

>20% in ten months
They can do it

>Saw Nomura in person
>Didn't offer to give him a mouthwarming blowjob
Fucking fag

It is a sacrifice that’s worth it as ue4 actually allows these fucks to finish their games.

>UI shows space for 6 party members.
>Sora
>Donald
>Goofy
>Aqua
>Ven
>Terra
>Riku/Kairi/Roxas?

The final boss battle is going to be 13 Darkness infused Xehanorts vs 7 heroes of light.

Hype

yes but they don't release games just as soon as they're done developing them

I don't even care but even my heart skips a beat when I think about it, a fucking decade. KH was my first PS2 game and I was so young... Now I'm 25 and autistic. I need it. Fuck, nevermind I do care.

You realize they're probably in massive crunch mode right now right

I am almost convinced the Monsters inc leak was from a disgruntled employee

>Disney shit

fuck off with your kid games.

They literally have the entire Osaka team and an extra 100 staff from Square Enix working on it

>weeb garbage
Who cares?

>random fag on Cred Forums talks about the game as if he is involved with it
I bet your dad works for Nintendo too, huh?

KH3 is going to be just as bad if not worse than KH0.2, filled to the brim with inconsistent hitstun, floaty shitty unconnecting swings, no hitstop/screenshake, it doesn't even have superarmor/hyperamor/poise like every other good ARPG does have as indicated by hitstop/screenshake on hits without hitstun.

To the people saying they're looking forward to KH3, did you even touch 0.2 or let alone even watch any videos of it? It is floaty garbage and only shows how incompetent Osaka team still is. Don't believe me? Well it doesn't matter because the best speedrunners in the world agree.
youtu.be/GneueoIbVCU
youtu.be/7MASI5q_8Jg

I hope before it comes out you heed my warning, 3 is not going to a good game, it is filled with inconsistent hitstun, floaty combos, no revenge values, too many options, limited choices, and it just looks ugly.

If you haven't played tge series just emulate 2FM and stop after you're done, the drop in quality is embarrassing and no one enjoys Osakashit anyway. Nomura lost his touch.

How the fuck can Sora and Roxas exist at the same time? It's impossible. There is literally nothing Nomura can do to make it work without coming off as bullshit

Riku and Mickey are going to save Aqua, and Aqua said Ventus won't wake up without her, so it'll probably be Sora and Aqua that save Ventus. Terra will probably be the last guardian of light, and the other 6 have to go save him.

So, knowing we have Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra as six of our seven guardians of light, who's the seventh? Lea? Kairi? Will Terra not make it back and we get both Lea and Kairi?

tldr

Keep your autistic ranting for yourself please

They already did exist at the same time during 358/2 Days and Chain of Memories.

Not really, 3D world isn't the next 3D Mario, not really it isn't. And I didn't need a WiiU to play Zelda did I. Could skip WiiU entirely

reminder,. young riku is part of the new organization.

The power of friendship

I dunno, your expectations are just trough the roof, just chill out, it does not have to be much better than KH1 or 2.

Sora wont be a guardian, just you wait.

>Speed running fags

Huh? Nintendo themselves put it under the same kind of 3D Mario as the Galaxy titles. I'm not a Mario fan but still a massive Nintendofag, so I look at official stuff like the Hyrule Historia despite not being a Zelda fan either. I may have not played the games, but I trust Nintendo in their classifications.

Your grammar is atrocious.
Riku is in charge of saving Aqua, which by extension means saving Ventus (hoping Sora gets in on the fun and the three of them revisit Castle Oblivion).
I really hope we can get Terra back before all the final boss bullshit, because making a big deal out of rescuing him until the very end does not sit well with me.

Its you're not your moron

>Nintendo themselves
Yeah sure, they also call Four Swords a home console Zelda game.

L E A
E
A

-Sora
-Riku
-Mickey
-Roxas
-Lea
-Aqua
-Ventus

These are your 7 lights. Say something nice to them

You know, KH2 is one my favorite games out there, but everytime I see shit like this I die a little inside. Nobody played KH for some sort of fucking technical and skillful masterpiece, they played it for fun and silly crossover shit. Just about every game in this series is fun, I could care less if it's not as crazy as KH2, just make the game fucking fun.

Four Swords Adventures is a home console Zelda game, it was released on the GameCube, a home console.

>only finishers stun giant enemies
HOLY FUCK KH2FM IS BACK BABY!

HYPE!

Considering it's a GameCube exclusive, how is it not?

>Yeah sure, they also call Four Swords a home console Zelda game.

Not him but if you're going to say it's not a 3D Mario solely, because it has a more linear focus, might as well say most 3D Platformers in general aren't 3D platformers because they share the same focus.

Where are people getting Roxas from? Just because Sora said Roxas deserved independent existence in DDD?

i never got into kingdom hearts, but from what ive seen it looks really cozy
is it good that i avoided the deviantart tier autism or should i have played them?

Because it's fucking Roxas? He's by far the most popular character in the series alongside Sora, and he actually has a reason to be pissed because Xemnas fucked up his life.

Are you one of those worms that think the red haired robot will be a light?

The finished product always looks worse than the promotional videos and screenshots.

Seems like a far stretch to just randomly conjure a Nobody again, especially since it would be the same exact Nobody. I don't think we know the mechanics of what would happen when a restored person loses their heart again, since it's never been done before.

THIS HOLY FUCK THIS. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix is my favorite vidya game of all time and I think KH 3 is looking even better than KH 2 FM. I fucking HATE autistic speedrun faggots and people who worship them like this shit head hereWhen I play KH, I'm not looking for this technical masterpiece. I'm playing a game where I team up with Donald Duck and Goofy and kill the shit out of things with a giant fucking key. Seriously fuck BloodyBitzkit and all his raging autistic fanboys who can't think for themselves

no you absolute mongoloid I've been following the development judging by the interviews like we all have

>floaty
that's the best thing about these games, the characters and the weapons don't feel heavy and so attacks feel more swift and the action is faster

It wouldn't be a random nobody because Roxas has a heart

Lea is to Roxas what Riku is to Sora

I refuse to believe it's coming out this year.
But I am going back to 2FM because I'm still kind of excited.
I really don't like that they changed Serenity Crystals in 2FM so you have to synthesize them now. I just wanted to make a bunch of power boosts, but now I have to grind ~3 times the number of materials to make one

I'm pretty sure its gonna get delayed to Early 2019, like, this year just sounds too good to be true

yeah right. like the cinderella world in fragmentary passage, which didn't even take an hour to complete
reminder that they said this is the average size of the KH3 worlds

Source on Roxas having/growing a heart? I know DDD revealed the capability of Nobody's to grow a heart, instead of having to receive one or steal one, but I don't remember Roxas specifically being mentioned.

Lea considers Sora a good friend too, evidenced in dialogue when he saves Sora from the new Organization in DDD.

>no responses
jeez, such a nice community kingdom hearts has, huh..........

Play the games user. You can literally play the entire series right now on PS4. 1.5+2.5 and 2.8

I mean, you called it "deviantart tier autism", not sure what you're expecting.

>people seriously arguing about KH lore logic

Roxas will come back and fight with Riku because people like him

That's it

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3qNamkBjA

user this is Cred Forums most people here don't even like the games
visit the general in /vg/ if you want people to reply to your posts and quit being an annoying cunt already

>evidenced in dialogue when he saves Sora from the new Organization in DDD.
He's talking about Roxas in that scene. It a callback to Days when Axel promises to always bring him and xion back

Cred Forums now that the dust is settled who do it better Kingdom hearts or Shrek

Exactly, so he considers Sora to essentially be Roxas. I guess it's unfortunate that Sora doesn't feel the same way, not retaining Roxas entirely.

>play the entire series
>play
wrong.

>so he considers Sora to essentially be Roxas
No, he just knows that Roxas is inside Sora. The whole reason behind Lea getting a keyblade is because he wants to use it to revive Roxas

Damn, I forgot about this. So Axel, Roxas, Namine, and Xion all had hearts. Damn.

For starters you saying shit like "devianart tier autism" is a quick way to get ignored and passed off as shitposting. But yes the KH games are cozy. Especially KH 1 and 2 . Twilight Town is probably the most cozy setting of all time. Put like this user said you can have the entire series on one console and you'll be ready for KH 3

>KH 1.5+2.5
KH 1 Final Mix
KH Re:Chain of Memories
KH 358/2 Days (movie)
KH 2 Final Mix
KH Birth by Sleep Final Mix
KH Re:Coded (movie)

>KH 2.8
KH Dream Drop Distance
KH 0.2 Birth by Sleep
KH Back Cover (movie)

There you go enjoy the series

Dont forget
>Phone
KHU

Fucking hell the shilling is getting insane.
Fuck off square

>For starters you saying shit like "devianart tier autism" is a quick way to get ignored and passed off as shitposting.
i'm not even wrong though, am i

>hyped and expected game gets announced
>continually more hype trailers
>shilling

they should release this along with the remasters on pc

nothing wrong with shilling, if the product is good (but if it's a piece of shit, however...)

>Gummi Ships
>good

I never was this fucking seriouse please fucking kill yourself

Go fuck yourself, people have wanted this game for a long goddamn time and now that it finally is happening people are allowed to get excited

Fucking loved that part.
>"My friends are what make me strong"
"Duh, you're a weakling on your own."
>"I dont care."

>nothing wrong with shilling, if the product is good
Fuck off, shilling is wrong period.

>kingdom hearts 1 came out over 15 years ago
Anyone else feeling really nostalgic?

I want this to get referenced once

>KH 3 is releasing this year. Shit feels unreal

A shame that its finally happening and its all to resolve avoidably drawn out plot points I imagine even few long time fans (speaking as one) truly car about. But here's hoping Square Osaka can design a more responsive game and we all put that aside, given that that's what we're REALLY here for.

>Too many options

Too many extraneous options, more specifically; Kingdom Hearts II had too many options that didn't see much use until the Final Mix version either; 3's are just flashier.

Didn't the phantom Aqua have a predictable counterattack? What is that if not a revenge value? The hitstun looks all right to me, its less the amount and more the simple expectation that bosses can't arbitrarily cancel you out if you're hitting them.

Kingdom Hearts II's were basically Star Fox 64 only everything was timed so you could clear them without firing a shot. They could have been great.

>The most anticipated game on par with Half Life 3
>hurr why the shilling

>Can you actually believe it Cred Forums? KH 3 is releasing this year
Yeah, that's not surprising. We've gotten one game a year

/thread

>A new mainline Kingdom Hearts game is actually coming out in current year

Quick Cred Forums, give me the number of days after release that Cred Forums is able to discuss this game before the community implodes on itself and KH3 gets thrown into the list of games to never ever talk about like FNAF and Undertale.

>This will be the game Roxas and Lea reunite and Sora meets Roxas proper
We're gonna go back to '05 levels of yoai

>No Indiana Jones world

DDD doesn't count?

I want the endgame to be that Xehanort does take Kingdom Hearts and so reality becomes an all-encompassing nobody, and every character ever has to whip out their own keyblade to fight the universe itself.

I think they said something like 90% done on first tier worlds. 50-70% on second tier worlds. And no report and completion percentage of third tier worlds.

Based on that bit of information. I WANT them to delay it. I didn't wait a decade to play a game that feels unfinished

Please be in i'm gay for him

Im gonna be literally shaking when I hold a game called Kingdom Hearts 3 in my hands

>reddit meme
>getting ""hyped"" for games literally aimed at children

end your life

>a being that should not exist

They are well aware of the contradiction. Characters say that about Nobodoes all the time. They don’t make sense

I really wish they didn't get rid of the anime portraits on the meters.

She looks like Ariel, what are you talking about?

I'm happy for you guys. Game looks great. I'm hoping the whole "waiting for tech to catch up to our creativity" thing pays off. Also that the combat things we've seen aren't just QTEs.
I should really play KH2 before it releases. I enjoyed 1 a lot as a kid.

Why are people still pretending that KH isn't garbage after the first game?

KH2 is a really good game. Holds up even today. You should definitely give it a go. Easily one of my top 3 ps2 games.

Wait I thought Nomura said we're getting a surprise world he wanted to add since his FF days.

I never understood the purpose of this copypasta. Apparently this guy thinks KH3 won['t be fun unless...

A. you can stunlock enemies endlessly, or
B. you can't stun enemies at all

...with nothing in between. Of course this philosophy doesn't account for the possibility of

>stun thresholds (maybe you need to deal a certain amount of damage within a certain amount of time before he's stunned)
>uninterruptible animations (I don't know why he's expecting to stun an enemy that's already on the ground)
>attack strength (maybe some moves are stronger and inflict more stun than others)

He's jumping to conclusions on how the mechanics work despite the fact that the game isn't finished and he only has a limited number of examples to use as evidence. Wait until you can actually play the game yourself and give it some lab time before you complain about the hitstun.
>recovery

Do you think Roxas, Xion and Ventus hang out and talk with each other inside Sora's heart?

Ya buddy has been pushing me to play it. I will really soon.

post yfw you hear this one last time

youtube.com/watch?v=aUd4-LIKusA

lowered standards for portable games, which to their credit they are pretty good for portable games with meat to them

Now KH2 is the divisive one. I thought it was underwhelming but still don't really regret it

I'm disappointed by the lack of the kingdom shader. That was like the first thing Nomura spoke about when he announced KH3. All of the worlds have the same shader it seems (they all have that plastic, unreal engine look). Sure, Sora changes appearance based on the world he's in, but shaders are different than textures or models.

no user
but, can you believe............

THAT ANONS HAVE DIED WAITING SINCE 2005 FOR KH3? THEY WAITED FOR 13 YEARS WITH NO REAL NEWS OR ANYTHING!

>Black Cauldron won't get in due to not appealing to normies.
>Great Mouse Detective won't get in due to not appealing to normies.
>Atlantis The Lost Empire won't get in due to not appealing to normies.
>Treasure Planet won't get in due to not appealing to normies.
>Meet the Robinsons won't get in due to not appealing to normies.
>We'd be lucky if any 2D films get in.

Literally all of those movies you listed are trash.

Okay Cred Forums one of these worlds must appear in KH 3. Which one has to appear. Frozen or Star Wars? You must pick one

Indiana Jones

this
save for great mouse detective

the others are late 90s shit or that one fucking 70s film that was BAD and no one remembers it except for that FUCKING SQUIRREL!

Frozen is already appearing so that

>ESPN world
>Bionicle world
>Proud Family world
>Indiana Jones world
>Muppet world
Post YFW

Say that to my face, motherfucker.

At least they're better than the nu-Disney movies getting worlds I'm going to be dragged through.

Though I do admit Black Cauldron wasn't that good, but I'd take it over Tangled, Frozen, or Big Hero 6's worlds any day.

They fucked up the combat after KH2

>the others are late 90s shit
Literally none of the movies besides the one you specifically said was ok are from the 90s

Shibuya. Sora promised to visit Neku. HE BETTER FUCKING KEEP HIS PROMISE.

It's funny because from the way your post is worded it sounds like you've never played any of the KH games and yet your three examples are bang on in regards to how the games work, a pattern which the webm also appears to follow.

atlantis and TP weren't like 98 99?
i swear they were, but probably 00-02

all that shit meshes together

FRIENDS!

Did you play 0.2? Guess not. It plays more like 2.

That was a dream.

You do realize KH doesn't do worlds based on SE properties right

>>Proud Family world
>Trudy Proud's thicc ass model
Please Nomura. Trudy is the reason why I love black women

>you winnin son?

Atlantis: 2001
Treasure Planet 2002

I've never played a KH before, but I'd pick up KH3 if Shibuya is included. Love me some TWEWY.

Just read up on the series and you should be fine. It will be confusing, but you'll be fine.

Fuck off

The last hope on Cred Forums
The only people who get it.
Godspeed, gentlemen. I hope the game is everything we hope it is.

I don't care. He said he's gonna visit them. I need this. DON'T LET ME DOWN NOMURA

But there is a Sanfransokyo world, confirmed. We could see TWEWY characters there.

Betting you didn't play TWEWY. It's a fucking awesome game. I have no idea how it's going to work on switch, though.

Too bad the human characters all look like shit.

>I have no idea how it's going to work on switch
You just switch between the characters

I'm not trying to be a butthurt nerd about this, but can you explain? When people say they look like shit I really don't understand what they're talking about. Design or graphics?

That's not what I meant. The whole game was based off of stylus movement. Are they going to make use of the touchscreen or will there be controller support?

>13 years
>20% is 2.6 years
>think they can do that in 10 months

Imagine if they released KH3 on December 22 2018 because it's 13 years after the release date of KH2. We all know how funky they can be with numbers!

The game hasn't been in development for 13yrs dumbass.

Both.

It'll probably be like the mobile port but allow you to control both characters somehow in some new way.

>KH 3 is releasing this year

Unfucking likely. I don't care what they say, not even announcing the release date until June? It'll be February 2019.

Nostalgia fag: The game

This game looks so un-appealing to anyone who is not a nu-male soyboy

Could be. But didn't they also say that FF7 Remake is coming this year too? It's not likely that they would release 2 huge titles at the same time. Since KH3 is almost done, I would say we're getting a late summer release for KH and a late winter release for FF7.

>you to control both characters somehow in some new way.
yes each controller will control one character. one will have pointer controls while the other will be buttons like before.

Both

It'll either be the worst game of the century or best game of the century. We shall see.

Nice!
Why are there so many baitboys today? You guys should be getting ready for school on Monday, right? Did you get your homework done?

>Betting you didn't play TWEWY.
Nobody did

Disney doesn't own the rights to Indiana Jones.

It's been almost 13 years since KH2. People are genuinely hyped.

I did before Cred Forums turned it into a meme

And everybody missed out. You'll see when it comes out for switch, it's a great title.

Monday is a holiday. Do you seriously not have a fucking job?

Yes they do retard.

>Xd you must be a child, or you to would be feeling the RAW nostalgia I am right now

Literally the worst thing you could of said nostalgia fag.

Yes they do. How many times must we go over this? Also stop talking to this guy.

Speaking as a developer, 20% of the work takes 80% of the time.

>You'll see when it comes out for switch
And people continue to never play it lol

>Doesn't think 2's combat is good

Rest of the post discarded. So are you a retard or what

Nope. Pretty carefree. I live at my mom's house. I'm 34. I smoke weed on the patio and run to my room so my mom doesn't know I'm high. I have high-functioning autism, so I know what everyone is thinking. So far, nobody has caught on. I live a pretty good life.

>weed
>neet
>autism
Fucking hell it's the holy trifecta of worthless trash

fucking manchild

Are you kidding right now? I hope I really am autistic and I'm just not picking up on this. IT WAS A JOKE.

Heh, kid... You've forced my hand...
*teleports behind you*
*snaps you're neck*

Here's your final world.

t. Square enix leaker #23

That's the holy trinity of the average Cred Forums poster, you fucking retarded newfag

The models and textures on the humans looks like plastic. Marluxia and Xemnas' look bad and unfinished. I think personally the humans are striking a weird uncanny valley for me, I blame the engine.

A disneyland/world world would be dope as shit honestly.

>le everyone is filth because I'm filth meme
Get a job you fat fuck

Hm. That's interesting.

What would be the difference from this and the Disney Castle/Disney Town worlds we've already had?

You need to go back

I smoke weed and make more money than your dad. Keep crying

Story is easy to follow if you aren't a retard though.

Being retarded is part of the Cred Forums culture and something to be proud of
T.normal fag

Because they are made to look like cartoons instead of MUH REALISM

Yes. Thats what I said.

It's hilarious to me that the majority of people looking forward to this are fat 30 year olds

>Played on the baby difficulties and didn't put thought into it
>That means the game has no depth and you shouldn't care about gameplay
Play Crit LV1, seriously, go download an emulator and play it for an hour or so. I'm not saying to go through the whole game, just Roxas world alone will show you how hard you get your shit wrecked if you just button mash and play it like a baby game. You need to think about your approach, avoid damage and create openings to punish. I know you guys won't care, but playing on Crit without grinding and Crit LV1 changed how I view the game entirely, and it would for you as well, if you actually gave it a chance.

>You will never live in Twilight Town
youtube.com/watch?v=CSdNxXGUaRU

youtube.com/watch?v=oVTkJ2067Jw

Goddamn I want to live here. Its so comfy

I'll believe that it's coming out this year when I pick it up from the store. I have no doubt that they're on all cylinders at this point in development but as far as I can tell, it can still easily slip into January 2019 and I wouldn't be surprised. That said, it does look very good. I hope everything stays focused and well directed despite the large team.

I loved this game.

I hated what they made of it separating the franchise in a lot smaller game on different console.

I played KH1 and KH 2. For understanding the 2 I had to read a wiki because a fucking DS game explained everything that happened.

I can only imagine that I will not understand a single thing in KH3.

What the fuck are you talking about. EVERYTIME I play KH 2 FM it's on Critical Mode. That's the only true way to enjoy KH 2 FM is on Critical. Like I said in my post KH 2 FM is my favorite vidya game of all time. I consider it a masterpiece but KH 3 is looking better than KH 2 FM because it looks like it's dialing up the fun by 11. I hate speedrun fags like Bloodybizkit who bitches about every single detail in KH 3 that's not like KH 2 FM. If I wanted to play KH 2 FM, then I would fucking play KH 2 FM. I don't need KH 3 to play EXACTLY like KH 2 FM.

I'm not playing KH for technical and mechanical masterpieces. I'm playing them because they are fucking fun to play. I don't give a single fuck about speedruns.

I'm sure finding out all your friends are AI, your life is a lie and you have to die so someone else can live is pretty comfy.

Thank you for acknowledging your retardation

>having friends

I'm just getting to the series for the first time on PS4, I'm stuck on re chain of memories 17 hours in fightin the green ice guy with the shield, I skiped through the tutorial and been button bashing through the game, this is the first real difficulty spike I'm getting wreaked I can't take out half his hp, how fucked am I?

>Trusting Nomura

DDD and BBS were really bad games in terms of both gameplay and story

Im expecting this to be crap aswell. Compare the KH3 trailers to the KH1/2 trailers, all the magic is gone now

You can play the entire series on PS4, and if you aren't interested in doing that then there are plenty of great videos summarizing everything. It's really not that complicated, the transition from KH1 to KH2 is by far the biggest hurdle because KH1 was made with absolutely no plans for further development in mind, which is why KH2 has so many retcons. The only narrative element that comes close to being as confusing as that leap is the time travel shit introduced in DDD, which thankfully doesn't seem to be that important outside of that one game.

What's the intended order to play the characters in BBS again?

Terra, Ventus, Aqua.

>I was too retarded to learn to play correctly now I'm stuck
Good

I always wanted this, the worlds seem so dead
and a lot of cutscenes act like there's supposed to be a lot of people around

like "people cheering" in the colosseum cutscenes, even though there's no one there
or saving "the people" in hunchback of notredame even though the streets are empty

Monster Donald just looks wrong to me. All that empty space next to his cyclops eye makes it look like a photoshop job that someone on threw together and tossed out as a fake leak eight years ago.

Why did Nomura put Roxas through so much shit? He didn't deserve any of it

>Final boss is Sora, Donald, Goofy, and All the other Org 13 members who came back to life + Xion

Now that Versus XIII is confirmed to have been a vaporware with so many issues that it had to be given to a different team to finish, I'm a bit worried about KHIII's end result.

But I can't lie, the new trailer and everything in it looked fucking dope so I can't help but be excited.

this, i really dont want to spend S400 + tip for this game

All disney world will become one.

MIKE WAZOWSKi

>FF7 remake is a ruse and the entire thing is just a KH world

I unironically want him and Noctis in some capacity.

This game literally turns children into autists

your a emberrassment to mankind

elaborate

why are you here? Is there some rule on Cred Forums where someone's gotta pop into a thread they hate and shit on it? If you hate it so much then why even talk about it? It's a waste of energy. Talk up the games you like, bud.

What role will Noctis play? Passerby in Hollow Bastion? Olympus Coliseum cameo? Bonus boss?

cant believe they fucked with Roxas mind, put him in a virtual world believing it was real just so they can essentially kill him and wake up some other kid, shit was wild.

sensitive autists triggered because i don't buy into their degeneracy.

I'm just sharing my opinion on the franchise, fuck off with your conception of Cred Forums as a purely positive fuckbubble.

that doesn't look like a good Ariel
i hope they fix that

Holy fuck this is the first time hearing the new theme song.

I forgot there would be a new theme song

>ask to elaborate
>FUCKING TRIGGERED YOU HEH

Damn, first playthrough I played it backwards. After I finish 2 I'll go back to BBS.

>hyper at terminal overload in 2013 when it became XV
Man regardless of how things turned out I think it was all worth it for that. Fucking awesome reveal.

Why do people come here to hate life? What's the point? I could give a shit wether you like it. If you have a real opinion other than "this is for baby retards" please share it. Everybody know that it's retarded. Share something new.

This shitty website has always been a horrible place

It's unhealthy as fuck to be here if you don't know what you're doing

I hate how special snowflakes like you guys flip out when natural things happen to you here.

So yeah, fuck off buddy

SUBMIT!

I never played KH but its literally one of the most hyped gaems ever. Its gonna sell a gorillian copies.

>because i don't buy into their degeneracy.
Ironic considering noone asked you to enter the thread in the first place. Noone cares if you like it or not, just leave

Man, your life really must suck. I give you my pity. Can't do anything about that.

CUUUUURSED FOOOOOOLS

Why are you guys so stoked on this kids game? Arent you all 30s now?

Right? I really don't understand the point of dwelling on the hatred. Just go into another thread.

The gameplay's fun, the ost is god-tier, Disney nostalgia, it's fun to follow the retarded plot and the characters interactions are mostly enjoyable if a bit cringy

Now you're doing it right

COME GUARDIAN

Feels bad man. I can't really excuse buying a PS4 for one game, and the port is probably gonna take forever to come out.

How is it retardation? KH was never a realistic series.

YOU HAVE LOST

I'm not against it as long as the person actually has something insightful to say as opposed to just calling people autistic. It's one thing to discuss the flaws of a game, how to cope with them, and what the developers can do to improve their future titles based on their failures, as well as generally express your frustrations in a relatable, approachable way, but it's another thing to just shit on the game, everyoe in the thead, and everyone that plays the game in general.

>kids game
You must be 18 to post on this board.

Would love a Kim Possible cameo
>But no TV Show rules

Pete, Scrooge McDuck, and the triplets don't originate from movies either

Only if Shego appears too.

I haven’t been this excited for game in forever or probably ever. Holy shiiiit its here

>shilling a series where the re-release of a remaster sold 2 million on a single console

Where the FUCK is my english trailer?

Yeah no way for Square Anus to unjust themselves this time. FFXV was the first nail in the coffin this is the second and the FF7 remake will be final nail to bankrupt this gay earth company.

Man why does her porn have to suck? Shouldn’t she be easy to draw?

This. I hate when people say "You're just mad because I don't agree with you!". No, I'm mad that you don't really have anything say that is of any substance. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall that keeps calling you autistic.

Can you imagine Donald saying shit like this in KH 3. Also, do you think Disney will replace Donald's VA soon? It's so fucking hard to understand Donald now. I can't even watch the new Ducktales reboot because I literally can't understand a single word Donald says now. It's looking like doing Donald's voice for this long has taking a toll on his voice

It's because she's easy to draw that it sucks, it means shit-tier artists aren't afraid to shit out hastily produced porn of her.

Never thought about it that way.

Play masculine games like Panzer Corps or Europa Universalis you cuckolds. You are literally regressing into infants, you would shit your pants from excitement if the devs would add a frozen-pacifier to the deluxe edition

I'M A LEFTIST BY THE WAY SO DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT ALT RIGHT BULLSHIT

>Can you actually believe it Cred Forums? KH 3 is releasing this year.

wake me when we get an official release date

>Your body submits, Your heart succumbs so why does your mind RESIST
How can a series with such a stupid plot, have such fucking great moments.

I pretty much just read the subs when Donald talks.

I would say this is nice bait, but we all know this is just more post-ironic bullshit. Which is pretty ironic, considering that's what babies fall back onto.

It would be so easy to lump in all the C grade Disney characters as random citizens in Radiant Garden and possibly give a few of them cute little sidequests.

>KH 3 is releasing this year.
famous last words with Nomura's track record

THIS PASTA IS STALE AND REEKS OF SHIT

>You will be able to do anything

children are unironically too young to follow this dumpster fire of a story

nice argument

Masculinity, Duty, Discipline, Capability are not reserved to the right. Values like these were praised and demanded in the original socialist/communist societies, like with Lenin or Mao (both of them flawed and misguided in some ways, but both also admirable visionaries on the right path)

You on the other side are nothing, literally nothing, but consumerist goo, retreating into your chemical solution, being fed with the lowest and worst of shit that can be accumulated: Infantile fantasy words, deprived of any artistic value or insight, nothing but a celebration of your own incapacity to control your self, to say "no" to whatever impulse drives you forward, compelled by the consumerist industry to give in to every desire - meaning you never progressed past childhood, and games like KH give this failure a sugar coating, justifying your pathetic existance as to get your money.

You can still save your self.

Hey, guys! Found the next school shooter!

Let's take bets on what the stupid fucking developers are going to make the one go-to completely overpowered, broken, and boring strategy. In BBS, we had the stupid surges with no resources and infinite, noskill dodge mashing. In DDD we had the fucking baloon spells with movement systems that did not even function. What do you guys think this mechanical dead-end will foster? I think the stacking situation whatever system is retarded, but idk exactly whatll spawn from its vile filth

Seriously, though. This would do great at the next open mic at my local comedy club. Mind if I use it?

>politics
Fuck off.

I'm just gonna say it.

I'm not sure about yet another open world game, but I am hype as fuck for open world Olympus.

Best pasta

They will probably go afoul with some overpowered keyblade transformation. Now that you mention spells, I would really like a wider pool of spells, one for each of the 15 elements of Kingdom Hearts.

I bounced off Kingdom Hearts after the awful 3DS one...

but I'm still excited to finally play this.

Didn't Traverse Town have NPCs?

Speaking of, how is the 2.8 version of 3D?

it's probably a bit better because the controls are probably better but I doubt it fixes the game being bad

Slightly better now that you have a better screen, better controller, and no touchscreen buffoonery, but I did run into some minor bugs.

It's good. It doesn't fix any of the problems with the game, namely that it was completely awful, but it is the best version of the game out there.

Its oright

we dont talk about that

KH2FM > KH1 Vanilla > BBSFM

>Heartless
>Nobodies
>Whatever the fuck Vanitas is
Just how many times can you divide a person in KH?

I don't believe you.

>Thise bedroom eyes

Ron you lucky fuck

>Great Mouse Detective
>Trash
Nigga I will fight you

Why would you skip the tutorial retard?

la creatura es ariel...

destiny islands are even more comfy

>Pete, Scrooge McDuck, and the triplets don't originate from movies either
they're not from disney channel shows you brainlet

Why is it awful? DDD and 0.2 are the only games I haven't played yet. Gonna get 2.8 next week.
DDD looks alright from what I've seen.

Castle of Dreams? we already got that

The prologue is really fucking comfy and all the friendship stuff with HPO was 10/10.
>tfw best boy coming back along with Vantias

Frozen was semi-confirmed by the guy who leaked the Monster INC pics

>Bringing Reinhardo into your shitfit
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>No_Fun_Allowed.jpg

inconsistent hitstun on enemies is the biggest flaw
You don't know if your combo is going to get through, or if the enemy will immediately counter out of it.
The highest difficulty is unfun because of it

I broke many squat PRs to this song

abilities are locked to dream eaters, not like locked behind them, literally locked to a specific dream eater so you can never max out like in BBS, the combat feels a bit worse than in BBS with a good 70% of battles being you spamming either balloonra or doing flowmotion, the endgame is shit and the secret boss is lame, critical isn't available from the start but it's also really stupidly cheap so there's really no point in playing it once you do unlock it

>I'M A LEFTIST BY THE WAY
we figured out, by the whining and autism

the background is cardboard you literal retard

Yeah in the first district, which made sense since the end and 3rd were overrun by heartless. Depending on the progression in a world, you'd see more npcs. After the trial in wonderland, there were lots of card guards chillin in the queens court, same deal with guillotine square.

Radiant Garden and the relation to Hallow Bastion fucks me up everytime. I just find the correlation between the past in BBS and the present.
The people in this thread shitting on the story have probably never even played the games, let alone in chronological order. There’s too many references between characters that will go unmissed and not appreciated as much if you don’t play it in order.

Will all the shitty COM antagonists return? Surely they aren't going to forget Shield Guy?

>world-specific command menu is back

>NPCs and open world
Oh boy, how much do you want to bet we're getting Monster Hunter collect x of y quests too.

When did they say FF7 is this year? I hiiighly doubt that it would be 2018

A great deal of the mechanics were developed from the spinoffs. KH3 is a combination of all the best mechanics from the games.

>tfw bought a PS3 for KH3, The Last Guardian, Versus XIII, Tales of Vesperia, and Persona 5
>only one of these came true except it was at the end of the PS3's life cycle

As optional synthesis items sure

we don't need more NPCs in KH
it's so awkard when you attack them and they don't react

Vesperia's on PS3 if you're willing to deal with runes.

Isn't Even in a coma or something?

That would be dumb. All the “main line” games don’t follow that type of gameplay: KH1/2 or BBS.
KH doesn’t need to follow like that system to keep you playing

>As optional synthesis items
>"oh no, the door shredder has broken down and I need 20 dusk crystals to get it working again or Mr Waternoose is going to freak, can YOU help Sora?"

>Vexen crying like a little bitch to Axel
youtu.be/k_yYRdwBIPw?t=1m20s

Nice autism.

Well you better expect it because that is what is cool and trendy in JRPGs right now.

>twink
>emo hair
>reads books and thinks about philosophy
if he doesn't return I will be shocked

>has never played a KH game before
You don’t know what you’re talking about

>complain about video games
>call others children

This game isn't going to BE like any KH game before.

I don’t expect it because I know it’s not going to happen. KH has its own style that’s common in all their games that they don’t need to resort to side-quests like in Nier Automata or Monhun.

>ESPN world
Tournament arcs are the best

I'm screencapping every post in this thread that doubts we are getting gather quests.

Open world and gather quests are a package deal in RPGs.

You expect me to believe you know the game is going to be different from the ones in the past?
Fella, you proved you never even played the first game.

It's been explicitly stated by the developers that it isn't going to be like the games in the past. Also KH2 was fucking nothing like 1.

>they're animated too

did I lie though?
either they make them vulnerable to attacks or they disable the attack button around them

Collecting items for quests doesn’t make any sense. No one knows that there are other worlds so the thought of collecting items to bring to another is retarded.
Item synthesis, sure. That ice-cream thing in BBS, maybe. Those don’t really count as collecting side-quests.

>did you lie
So you are autistic.

Did they even start dubbing KH3 yet? We might end up in a Persona 5 scenario where they only started dubbing and translating the game after it already came out in Japan, causing a 9 month release gap

>able to do anything
Woah... this is gonna be even better than No Man's Sky

Nothing like 1? I know you're exaggerating, but that is the dumbest thing I've read today.

>so the thought of collecting items to bring to another is retarded
Where the fuck did I say anything like that?

The game is pretty popular in the US and the acting in most of the games were really good. I’m sure they aren’t stalling on is, especially considering how much hype it’s gathered in the past decade.

Maybe you should read your own posts before posting them.

Ok define a gather quest then.
You collect items and you give them to people.

>massive dev team
>a good thing
Too many chefs is a real issue in software dev, that just triggers Assassin's Creed 3 flashbacks,

>Final world
Does he mean the last level in the game or the last world reveal?

Because if he means it's gonna be the final world revealed, it's gonna be Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Have you played literally any game released in the past 10 years?
>Talk to NPC
>"Oh no something has happened bla bla bring me 10 of thing"
>Go away and kill enemies to get 10 of things
>"Thanks you are my hero"
>Get reward

It is a pretext to get people grinding and it is in literally every single open world game.

Post YFW Atlantis isn't a playable world in KH3.

I don't think that will be huge problem, kh games are pretty quick with that.
The past few games got released in the west within a month after it got released in nipland

This makes me wonder, if the "Shibuya leak" is real, would this mean it could be the first world with real humans?

Because, you're obviously getting a Coco world in the future

Have you played any KH game? It's not like they're fighting boars that drop leather, these are heartless.
KH is pretty linear that they have never followed a format like that. Literally read my previous posts. It's not going to happen just because some other games follow it.

I doubt it will be a problem. There is a pretty huge Western stake in Kingdom Hearts with it being Disney.

The English version of the theme song is out so clearly they are doing something.

Go back and play Kh1 and Kh2. They were shit my man

Wait, is The Little Mermaid world not a playable world?

Okay but once again I refer you to the fact this Kingdom Hearts game is not going to be like 1 and 2. It is going to be open world, emphasise exploration and have lots of NPCs.

Does anyone else miss the hand drawn images with the characters faces for the health bars? Are we even gonna get a fucking Nomura drawing for the opening screen? I'm expecting some cheap half assed 0.2 3d shit again

I don't think they'll have it, but not because of the Ariel summon. Remember both times we've had Genie, we've been to Agrabah. So the summon doesn't necessarily mean we won't have that world.

Too bad we're getting Finding Nemo instead.

Oh yeah, we did have that.
I just really don't want that world again I hated it in KH2, even though Sora singing was cute.

Square-Enix realized that if they starved consumers long enough they'd buy even a turd regardless of quality. Threads like this one is proof of how far modern consumers have fallen.

I miss it too

it's not an issue for japanese studios
the hierachical structure is much more strict for them

>hand drawn image next to health bars
Didn't even notice that. I kind of miss it now. I the title screen would probably something like the cover art. I don't expect it to be some 3D bullshit.
>.2 3d
Should that even count as a game?

I meant Atlantica fuck.

I wouldn't mind a Finding Nemo world.

Don't worry, I'm sure the Frozen rhythm game world will fill the hole left behind.

Hope you're ready to play DDR on your controller again with the sound turned way down so your neighbours don't think you're gay for listening to Let it Go, that shitty Snowman song and 5 other original Frozen songs written by Japan and badly dubbed into English in order to complete your journal.

>the sound turned way down so your neighbours don't think you're gay for listening to Let it Go, that shitty Snowman song and 5 other original Frozen songs written by Japan and badly dubbed into English in order to complete your journal.
Thank god you can use headphones now.

Playing the PS4 collection.

Why did/do people think KH1 is better than KH2? LIke holy shit KH2 is the pinnacle of the series.

Well, I mean if you really want to listen to it full blast. I'm not one to judge.

Mostly nostalgia. KH2 is a huge upgrade

STOP FUCKING ADDING PIXAR WORLDS TO THIS GAME

It's okay, user. Monster Sora will be the new cute Sora. Atlantica won't hurt us anymore

KH2 is a huge upgrade in everything but story, music, atmosphere and game play.

>this year
there is 0 chance

right?

OoOoO PWIIDDY GWAHFICKS

I hardly count it as a game, I just needed an example of what I fear the KH3 opening menu could look like

In what way is the gameplay better in KH1? In what universe is that true?

Monster Sora is pretty cute.

I just love Sora.

this. people who think it'll come out this year don't know SE very well.

>KH 1 gameplay
>Better than KH 2 gameplay
Die slow

>gameplay
your opinion became invalid at this exact word

Not Op, but I honestly miss the platforming aspects of KH1. Everything else in KH2 is infinitely better, but I wish they could've incorporated the platforming. Which I've learned recently apparently a lot of people didn't like

I'm sorry, am I still in the universe where KH2 plays itself as you mash X and perform quick time events?

>story
KH2 added a lot more stuff with Roxas and the Organization, Riku going to the darkness. Not saying KH1 was bad, but KH2 extended on more ideas that later branch off into separate games in 358 and BBS
>music
They're pretty much the same.
>atmosphere
I liked the scenery in KH2, especially in twilight town.
>gameplay
What

your on the money for KH2 base version but the FM version really isn't like that.

Kh2 was nothing but a fucking button masher

so just like KH1?

I wanted to be excited for this game, I've tried to play the first game innumerable times and always set it down never to finish it. And honestly I can't have faith in any large team and big budget project from Square-Enix after FFXV, FFXIII and it's two aborted sibling sequels. I'll give it up that FFXV is being made better every update. But I'm more confident that KHIII will be the same underdeveloped mess, first few world will be as developed as promised then the end will turn into a railroad speed run to a half assed finish all wrapped up in what will be a dick tugging nostalgia trip of all the past games. Then Square-Enix's CEO will come on the screen after the credits when you realize you want so much more from this game and say

>Thank you for purchasing Kingdom Hearts III, Square-Enix's greatest game service yet!
>We hope you look forward to the future updates bringing more depth to the monster's inc. world, maleficient's castle, and the other final half levels!
>Also coming down the line will be a fully explorable version of the final world with it's vast area's being totally open to players.
>Oh and don't forget to preorder the multiplayer DLC to unlock the free Sephiroth Coat and Early Access to the Riku side story Episode Riku!

KH is for faggots. Prove me wrong

If you grind, sure. KH2FM crit had me thinking when to block. I was getting fucked hard in Traverse town early on. Not to mention, Goofy and Donald were pretty much useless since they die in 1 second.

> presses button repeatedly
> expects something different to happen
yep, it does play that with if you mash x. That's how retards play it.

NEW THREAD

Prove your case first.