This one quest was more immersive than anything in Skyrim

this one quest was more immersive than anything in Skyrim

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/72850/graphs/
steamcharts.com/app/72850
steamcharts.com/app/292030
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not an achievement.

The Witcher III:Wild Hunt is a googolplex times better,more immersive and morally greyer than Skyrim and KC:D together.

>The Witcher III

>Geralt stumbles onto a quest
>Crime scene
>Time to solve this mystery
>Better activate my witcher scenes
>Floating trail leads straight to the suspect
>Another elaborate witcher 3 quest solved
>go to next quest marker and repeat

>The Witcher III:Wild Hunt™

>More immersive than a 7 year old game

HEHEHEHE... HMMM :) GAME DESIGN... HAS GOTTEN BETTER? NANI?

HEHEHEHE

Looking at fallout 4 it seems like it's only gotten worse

>oy henry go fetch me ring
>run to marker
>dig up shit
>no ring
>go back to marker
>OY WHAT THE KURWA NO RING THERE
>repeat 4 times

I mean
no game is a masterpiece
both of them are great tho

that's exactly how a forest looks d,pretty good

I love Witcher 3 but it's hard to be truly immersed when you're constantly aware your character is basically a superhero. Especially with a third person camera.

KC does of a great job of making you feel like you're a sheltered peasant boy out in the world for the first time.

This game looks super cozy.

HEH....
>worse
!!!

NANI?!

>he forsake his honor to do the biddings of godless men

no one cares about that turd anymore

Bethesda was always shit at immersion, let alone good quests.
>inb4 Muh Oblivion quests

I just finished the quest after this one. Now that the world has opened up to me, with access to a free horse and all, are there any suggestions on what to do next?
I usually do all the side quests before progressing the main story, but a lot of the main story points imply urgency. They even berate you for wasting time. When is a good lull in the action to just go out and kill bandits/ go exploring?

coherently presented arguments. well argued friend.

fuck off retard

>*Whistle for magic horse*
>*autorun on road to quest marker*
>Toucan scan vision activates
>"Mhhm... Giant slash marks all over the victim... A drowner™ gotta be...
>"Come on, roach"
>*Follow nose*
>Guys in drowners™ costumes appears
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUKKIN CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT ITS A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS, GET' EM"
>"shit, you stink"
>ALAALALALALALLAALALALA
>*set guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guy in half*
>"Mmhh... Bandits™ pretending to be drowners™, better tell the village head about it"
>"come on, roach"
>*Autorun back to the village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCKIN CUN WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DAT CONTRACT WESE PAID YA FOR YA BLOODU FUCKIN CUNT?"
>"Just some bastard posng as drowners ™, here's proofs*show flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERS DA REWARD THE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN FOR YA"
>"drowning in danger" complete
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

>singleplayer game still maintains a stable playerbase after 3 fucking years
>LMAO LITERALLY WHO?

It really is, it has some of the best world design I've seen.

Sorry, but I just can't enjoy playing a character that has a more beta face than me. Henry will always be a soyboy.

Does Hans lend you a horse if you ask?
I was warming up to the fucker on the trip to the forest, until I remembered he very smugly decided I was to jog along beside him.

I don't know why people call this the newest most beautiful game of all time when it looks like modded oblivion with better character models in every screenshot i've seen.

have you seen that peak boy

>lmao posting in 2012 + 6

how about you play the game you autismo

I'm suprised it still has 30k active players.

No, he tells you to run alongside like a good peasant.

ayyy lmao

>set guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately
You fucking retarded son? Your sign intensity is way too low
Get Acquired Tolerance, eat 3 decoctions at once, and turn on Euphoria

Daily reminder that you are shit at this game if you don't slay every german you meet

My shit this morning was more immersive than skyrim, what's your point faggot?

Well, that's what it is, basically: Elder Scrolls with somewhat better writing.

Why are still concerned about Skyrim?

Even worse.
Fuck it, he earned a few points with me with his bants while he was tied up.
Any way to know if a quest is time sensitive or not? I'm up to the investigation in Uzhitz, but I want to do some other shit as well. Since going to Radzig I've felt like I'm being prodded along the current story quests.

Visually it looks like Oblivion if Oblivion didn't look like a shit 12 year old game. The gameplay is 10x better than Skyrim.
Elder Scrolls was never about writing. Then they went and fucked the gameplay too.

LALALALALA LALALA LALA
BANANA TIGER
BANANA TIGER
BANANA TIGER
BANANA TIGER

Mods, I guess

>Elder Scrolls was never about writing
What about Morrowind?

Look at this guy getting punished by god for doing unchristian things for the morally corrupt.

>basically: Elder Scrolls with somewhat better writing.
How is it anything like elder scrolls at all? This level of stupidity must be from an american

I'm not long after playing Crysis 1 before this and they're fairly comparable visually. I'd rather it looked like this than some AAA blurfest

I gotta say I was expecting a brokeback mountainesque experience with Hans in the woods, I am disappointed

I too think RPGs are garbage.

What about it? Way better gameplay, the writing was still nothing great if you ever read a book.

It got internet popularity because "Muh boobs" and "muh story." Witcher 3 should be called an action game with dialogue choices rather than an rpg. People who say it's the gold standard of rpgs don't like the role playing part of rpgs

it was a great bonding experience

he was a good friend

This game feels more like a sequel to Morrowind than Oblivion did. Oblivion was a great game too, but did casualize the series.

Lemme guess, Skyrim was your first Scrolls game.

Oblivion was the beginning of the end. Todd figured out that he didn't need to make a good game to sell one anymore.

Did you do the quest where the priest knows some info about a crime but he won't tell you because the dude who did it said it during confession? That's the best quest in rpgs since Fallout New Vegas.

Go on, explain.

Why can't they bond with their dicks?

Just found a cannibal deep in the forest south east of rattaya.
Not something i expected when i went hunting.

Is this selling more on PC or Consoles? Since this is an ARPG meant to be played with a controller I think its selling the most on ps4, followed by PC and then xbox.

Were you able to find "strange meat" or something like that on his corpse?

They are very similar. Crysis runs on Cryengine 2 and KDC runs on Cryengine 3. Just almost 11 years apart from each other.

Shit vegas had shit quests tho you dumb obsicucklet

You should be fine

*KCD

>shit vegas
I don't know whether to accuse you of liking garbage like Fallout 4 or just hating video games.

We had a fist fight and he ended up running into the forest. At first i thought he was a hunter but then i saw the skull and bones in hit pot.

This level of obsession must be from a European.

This honestly looks better

hmmm

This

I don't remember this quest from Oblivion.

How's the combat? I got fucking bored in Witcher II because after you get a real armor set, every single encounter becomes trivial. Never even bothered installing Witcher III.

Skyrim combat was....serviceable, but left a lot to be desired.

This beat Skyrim's peak? Wat. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call to the western industry.

Is the game really that good though or is this just le meme magic?

kcd does this too though, constantly, and in a more simplistic form with less actual investigation. even the ones that span a wide area are obvious as fuck because you have a massive tent popping up in the middle of the forest or a loud ass screeching bird. you have to be retarded to miss the queues, while, in the Witcher, you have an option to look at the world without senses before committing. The difference between Henry commenting on dead bodies he finds(in investigation scenes, which are rare) is a world of difference from all the context Geralt provides clicking things. KCD just doesn't win that regard unless we begin to talk about the wacky random ways you sometimes find yourself right where you need to be. There's certainly a variety of entrances to buildings and ways to take care of people.
honestly i was kind of a little angry that for a main story quest you hunted for a full day until you couldnt walk anymore and it was the most ultimate form of "kill 3 boars" but it was still comfy af.

Skyrim also came out 7 years ago when Steam's userbase was a lot smaller though. Back then the peak players we see right now were unheard of.

I think the game is pretty great. It's certainly not for everybody though.

Did you like Baldur's Gate and early Fallout games, Gothic series, etc? Then yes, this game is good.

Are you looking for something like Witcher 3 or Skyrim/Oblivion? Then you may not like this game.

Hans is an absolute cunt, but I like him.

He's just shitposting

steamdb.info/app/72850/graphs/

>It's certainly not for everybody though.
Right, that's kind of what I'm getting at.

Skyrim is years older than steamcharts, its real peak isn't there.
Fallout 4 has a peak of 470k and it was never as big as Skyrim.

Just played it
>sneak up to the camp, free muh lord
>we start running
>cumans follow, a fight starts
>oh shit there's no way I'm beating these homos
>muh lord casually comes up to me in the middle of the fight and starts the conversation that goes into a cinematic that teleports us home
BRAVO

steamcharts.com/app/72850

Nice bait

That data is wrong. I specifically remember Skyrim having over 100k concurrent players at launch because there were Cred Forums threads about it. Kind of funny looking back at it now, I don't think this board will ever be in love with a game as much as it was with Skyrim in that first week. Cynicism gave way to awe in a way I haven't seen since.

I'd add, the only way KCD could actually make quests even easier is to add a distance indicator on the compass icons so you don't have to look at your map. If that's supposed to be hardcore then I guess we have different perspectives.

Steamcharts started tracking late 2012 almost a whole year after Skyrim came out. Steamdatabase is more reliable.

just a young noble who wants to make a name for himself.

I would love to fight along side him in chapter 2 of KCD.

Skyrim was released before they tracked the maximum player counts. Not only that, bit there are two Skyrims on the steam page. I swear Cred Forums will just take everything at face value without doing research.

>find camp after spending hours searching
>scout it, 2 cumans spotted
>pull out bow, even tho I just spent 50 arrows on 3 rabbits
>make an incredibly lucky shot in the chest of one of the cumans, he runs away in absolute horror
>pull out sword and charge the other one, intense fight but I beat him and put him out of his misery
>free Hans, cutscene starts playing
One of the highlights of the game so far.

It's certainly no Gothic 2, where they give you a quest, no compass or guide, and you need to buy a fucking map.

I had 3 arrows left at that point, I made it a point to keep hunting until I run out. So when I saw the camp I knew I'm fucked

You need to buy a map in G2? That seems wrong

The fact that this game is even in the conversation regarding the amount of players playing it compared to Skyrim is remarkable. Skyrim is casualized garbage, of course it attracted more players. I saw someone comment about KC's day/night/sleep/food/water stuff being boring and ''I can do it in real life, why the hell do I need to do it in game?''

you miss every shot you dont take, I never believed to actually hit the shot because I still didnt know where to aim exactly, but these little decision make great stories.

Why do fans of a genre feel the need to fanboy the fuck out of their preferred game in said genre rather than just playing what the genre has to offer.

Water doesn't matter, and food is rendered completely pointless since there's boiling stew everywhere even in the middle of abandoned camps in the forest. No reason to either complain about it or point to it as an example of how it should be done.

Pretty hilarious comment coming from someone posting weebshit, honestly.

It's in the game. Same as the actual implementation of night. Everything, from wielding weapons to getting your freaking foot injured when you fall from a height to the no quicksave system is something Skyrim doesn't have. Skyrim is a power fantasy where you take down a dragon with 10 arrows and there are more bandits than inhabitants of cities. It's waaay more appealing to people simply because it's easy to play it.

Why wouldn't it be in the conversation. It's been years and years since skyrim. This is literally the only first person single player rpg set in a medieval setting since then. If it's a 60 dollar game, and is the closest thing to Skyrim, since Skrim, it should be in that conversation over any other game.

Witcher 3 Quest
>Go to marker
>10 mins dialogue
>follow fart
>dance with sword
>follow fart
>talk for another 15 mins
>follow more farts

Runs better, too.
Fucking hell.

Because it's a lot more tedious to play than Skyrim and does not attract that casual audience, Skyrim's pool of potential players was much bigger. This game has attracted this number of players it has attracted through a genuine rpg experience, not some power fantasy garbage.

>#BASED developers now rich
>mfw they will make a sequel or another RPG
THE NEXT CD PROJEKT RED. WE DID IT.

>"shit, you stink"
>ALAALALALALALLAALALALA

>Haven't bought a £40 game in years.
>Genuinely foaming at the teeth, knowing I shouldn't buy this rn but I want to

SOMEONE CONVINCE ME NOT TO FUCK

>the only RPG I've ever played are ones with quest marks and batman vision
SAD

It does not change the fact that he is true, you retard
His point stands still
One can enjoy more than 1 RPG game

sure it will
>We need to release more medieval-themed microtransactions.

Is the game fixed yet?

Wait til it updates then buy it from cdkeys for a couple of quid cheaper

Buy it you cheap fucklord. Be cheap with AAA crap.

I forgot its the weekend so all the underage non anime posters are online

>he is true
He is right**

oopsie.

>I don't know why people call this the newest most beautiful game of all time
Show me who did that

lmao

Fair recommendation but I don't like doin that cause the money doesn't go to the devs.
I mean yeah, the person might've bought it legit, but it feels dishonest to me when these guys have been the opposite.

I'll fucking do it.

You sure about that or just spending too much time on Cred Forums? All the friends on my steampage who bought this barely play rpgs other than Skyrim, Fallout 3, and maybe mount and blade. They don't play iso's. They don't have any history with older rpgs or harder ones. They literally saw that it was a first person rpg, were starving for one, and bought it. It just so happens that it was more hardcore than they expected, not the other way around. I think you misjudge how most people buy games. They aren't so called enthusiasts like Cred Forums. They didn't buy it day 1 thinking it was some hardcore rpg game. They bought it because it was first person and looked like it could be something like skyrim.

OUCH OUCH OUCH MAKE IT STOP MOMMY

ad hominem : The post

Is it really so hard for one to enjoy himself?
You need to see the contrast between vidyas, a strict adherence to a single game won't do you any good

The people that are calling it the ''crysis of this age''

You can turn off map marker and even manages to finish the quest.
Heck even sometimes the game won't even tell exact quest location, just relies on simple common sense.

I remember when Skyrim came out. The internet was full of people taking days off to play it, people writing shit like ''my gf and I played this the entire weekend'', people covering soundtrack songs on youtube, poting pics of themselves under a blanket playing it, etc. I don't see stuff like that with this game because it does not attract that kind of people. That's why it's remarkable it has attracted so many people, the r/gaming people aren't inflating the numbers.

10/10

How about that both games are good?

You forgot
>"IT WEREN'T NOT EVEN REAL DROWNERS?! I AIN'T BLOODY PAYIN' FULL PRICE FAH THAT!"
> 5 crowns received

The stable massacre quest?
Do the murder mystery after that at Uzhitz with the priest, then you get a lull.

Either way I can guarantee it wasn't the rpg mechanics that attracted the large audience. Between first person, it's historical setting, and it's graphics, it attracted from a larger swath than you might expect.

This game. Wow. Just. I'm speechless.

Because homosex didn't exist back then.

>the money doesn't go to the devs
Where the fuck do you think the keys come from lol

People were genuinely excited for skyrim. This game just got memed to death for pissing off a couple SJWs.

>distance indicator
back to your skyrim or witcher game, fag

They were excited yes, because Todd made a fucking show with the marketing and everyone got hard for being able to kill dragons and be le epic special hero.

is the game as ugly as it looks in screenshots?

if minecraft combat is serviceable to you then it might be too much for you

>he didnt spend half the time looking for his arrows

What does immersive even means? you reatards really get to believe you are "inside" the game while playing or what?

>get mocked by Hans
>felt angry inside
Only in this fucking game, never happened to me in other game.

Bethesda sucks and immersion doesn't matter.

>get into the bar fight with Hans
>back out of it, I'm not hitting a fucking nobleman in the face I'm not retarded
>game still acts like you had a fight
Sad

Does someone know where to get a spade? I'm not talking about the Skalitz or the mill, I lost them both. I need to dig up treasure from those maps.

t. newfag

graphics haven't improved since crysis, which came out just a year after oblivion

You can buy them from the general grocery I think

It seems to have it´s problems but I´m optimistic about the future
let´s say it this way. i have a feeling that the devs could pull of another CD Project Red. As in release one OKish game Witcher 1 and turn out an absolute GOTY with the sequel

That bathhouse quest is as annoying as shit, having to go through fucking very hard to pick doors.

so does this game actually have big battles with hundreds of soldiers and sieges in it or did they have to cut that?

just take Hans' key in the bathhouse storage where you put your cloths.
The problem is when you are inside, its so fucking dark you cant see anything.

>the devs could pull of another CD Project Red
But these are mostly Mafia devs. I'd say they're already beyond CDPR

I thought that it was a new studio formed by several people that worked on the previous mafia games

Yeah but don't you have to pick a lock to get to the garden where you have to pick flowers?

I got the ring the first time I was there. Dug up the grave, no ring. Figured the executionar might have taken it, instead of going back empty handed I snuck into his house found him sleeping (I went at night of course, who the fuck does a sneaking mission in the day?), knocked his ass out, searched his body, found nothing, searched his house, used the key I found on his body to unlock a chest and bam there it was. Game rewarded me for not being a retard and let me skip 3 misfires apparently.

these guy died fucking easy for me.
just barreled in there and and started hacking away.
two dead cumans

>can't tell you Im Priest, it was said during confession its Gods Law
>proceeds to get drunk as as a pirate, fistfights city guards, rings the church bell at 3am and fucks girls
>tells you about it later during hangover, if you do him a small favor which is lying to the villagers during mass

What a massive faggot, i told him i don't want to drink with him and got the info from the Bailiff.

It's a damn shame you can't report him to the Vicar and get him thrown into a dungeon along with his whore.

I didnt.

What do you think "mostly Mafia devs" means you stupid shit?

>NO FEMALE CHARACTER

>No thanks!

Nothing's stopping you from laying out the old exterminatus on him

>Yeah but don't you have to pick a lock to get to the garden where you have to pick flowers?
No

You can either take Hans keys from the chest.
Make some noise outside of the door until the guard comes to investigate, knock him out and take his keys.
Or just lockpick.

They're working on that though.

It's fun as fuck, I laughed my ass off.
>puking from the belltower
>yelling ''meee meeee'' like a sheep on a meadow
>almost puking, burping during saying mass
>delivering a sermon and you make the priest a good guy

show bobs

Wait, is it not like G2A?

>Make some noise outside of the door until the guard comes to investigate
>wake up sleeping people
>they come to you and greet you while you crouch in the dark like a larping super assassin
there are some weird moments

wish I could play it.
wonder how many fps my 670 would average.

You telling me you never lost yourself inside a video game, not even once in your life?
That feeling when you forget everything around you and it's almost like you are interfacing with the game directly with your brain.
At least that's how it was for me when it happened.

>morally greyer
>saying that like it's a good thing
fucking millenals

>lost ability to this
>KCD is the first game in ages that achieves this feeling again
feels good

>You telling me you never lost yourself inside a video game, not even once in your life?
Actually, no
>That feeling when you forget everything around you and it's almost like you are interfacing with the game directly with your brain.
That sounds pretty autistic desu senpai

performance is based more on your CPU than anything else

BASED

>That sounds pretty autistic desu senpai
It is.
It's still feels amazing when it happens.

>pointing out that they're were no blacks in medieval Bohemia is racist and offensive
Everyday we stray further from God

Where is this from?

oh shit really? as in a playable female protag?
i am so in when that's ready

>he doesn't smear dank herbs on him and parties with the widows

how can a game be this fucking ugly in 2018

The director just had the balls to tell that journalist to fuck off with that shit. If only other western devs could do that with the politics these journalists always have to shoehorn in.

>caring if the devs get money
white-knight faggot

Yes. It was one of the kickstarter goals they reached, along with a dog companion and tournaments.
They weren't included in the base game due to time constraints, but since the games been a huge success they're working on adding it, starting with the female protag.
Not sure how long it will take to get it out though, since it will have to be an entirely different main quest

>we're not going to disallow this subject, we're just going to force you to discuss it the way we want
Is there any website except this one where mods aren't powertripping control freaks?

>female protag player
patrician choice

Yeah you know what? It’s about time white people with common sense and love of culture start sticking up for each other. Makes a lot of sense to me actually.

so is this the white version of the black panther situation? kek. Its funny how most of the people pushing this diversity agenda are white themselves. I dont think black people or minorities in general really give a shit if you have a white centered game.

shit game.

>Not sure how long it will take to get it out though, since it will have to be an entirely different main quest
Eh I'm sure they could just tweak a few dialogue options here and there and give Henrieta a few different quest options, for the really weird ones.

They'll probably just make her an outcasty tom boy character.

I still think
Skyrim > KCD > shitcher 3

the world design is actually stunning. the amount of detail that went into it is something else

>Runs better, too.
>an eleven year old game runs better than one from 2018

Woah, who would've fucking thought.

>tfw game runs like shit on new ~900$ computer

>Resetera

>The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt™

uhhh...

graphics look like oblivion lkol just like the interface

garbage game with 2006 graphics and retarded mechanics

>tfw a mod is literally deleting every KCD thread on the board the entire day

amazing

>User
>Banned
>Member

I always fucking see this shit on forums. I end up thinking that shit is ironic sometimes.

>It’s about time white people with common sense and love of culture start sticking up for each other
>as if this hasn't been happening for the prior 7 centuries and is still the default position

Get over your persecution complex, you fucking pussy.

mods are powertripping control freaks here too

the difference is that you can't control anything here

How do you mean? A ban isn't a permaban

They don't ban people for wrongthink here.

This game reminded me why i love videogames.It's not perfect but dam it's close.

If anything id add more features like being able to smash container with an axe,bedrolls,tents and the ability to start fires.

Some hardcore mod would be fun too like having to manage your body temperature and bladder.Maybe a rust mechanic where you armor would degrade after rain.

How are sabres in this game? I wanna be an AGI/VIT god, also, are they any in the lower levels? Is this game better played with a controller? I kinda felt that way when you had to run from your village on the horse.

Haha look at all the butthurt Kingdom Cunts reacting in anger to this

does this game have a lot of magic and shit? if not im not gonna buy it.

it's got no magic but it's got a lot of literal shit throwing

Yes the summons are especially great and the driving mechanics is the best in any RPG so far, you should buy it

Oh yes they do

It's just that there's too many posters and too many posts and not nearly enough moderators. Your typical cuckforum has a clique of 15 friends as mods, usually in some irc or something, and then maybe 150 users

Cred Forums is a clique of 15 friends as mods, maybe another couple dozen clueless janitors, and then several hundred thousand to several million unique users.

You could have a mod literally permaban every single person posting on Cred Forums who praised KCD, and end up accomplishing absolutely nothing but raising the ire of everyone else who finds out about it. It's exactly what they tried to do during gamergate and that wound up, ironically enough, promoting gamergate even harder.

Nah, the female protag is already confirmed to be Theresa.
Plus since the game is focused on realism, a woman in the middle ages would have quite a different experience than a man.

>morally greyer
>a selling point

>Oh yes they do
>gamergate fag
Classic. They banned it when it turned into offtopic MRA bullshit flooding the board.

MRA didn't even exist back then newfag

the amount of misinformation one person needs to consume in order to come to this objectively incorrect conclusion is truly staggering.

I don't post on forums because of that shit so I've only ever gotten banned on this site seldomly. I'm just confused as to why it remains listed as banned if it's not permanent.

Nobody?

Imagine if the game was set in the Balkans, and the occupying force(bad guys) were Turks.

What would happen ?

>play as a womman in KCD
>the only skill available to you is speech

Imagine the backlash

fuck off

i read it, but i can't help you because i have no experience with them, user. sorry!

you forgot
>quest completed
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I did exactly the same thing, because I thought it would be a fucking bad idea to start punching a noble. Goes to show how immersive the game already was at that point although it upset me how fucking stupid Heinrich acted during the beginning at times, but now I can mostly relate to the available choices/actions.

is it more fun in switch v.?

I think moot wanted to avoid a shitstorm at the time so he banned the topic of GG. Around that time there was also the fappening with celeb nude leaks and him trying to get with that broad who was friends with SJWs and his situation was understandable. It kinda added fuel to the fire though and led to 8ch.

>the whole game is about seducing powerful men and then fucking them and finding a more powerful man to seduce and convince him to betray your current husband until you've fucked your way to being the queen or whoever

What occupation typically uses shovels?
Check around stables and the executioner

I want to look down and see some fucking tits. It'll be a nice throwback to that dinosaur game that first did it as well.

probably but it went full streisand effect

had the mods done nothing about it, the whole thing would've blown over in a week or two, it was banning it on Cred Forums that actually turned gamergate into a thing

it'd be neat if the female storyline was literally just mulan where you just have to pretend to be a guy to be considered a knight and if you fuck up your cover you have to execute them

Honestly, for all the talk of "realism," people go around talking shit to nobles and the church way too much. Was hoping to be surprised and that would actually come back to bite you on the ass, but it doesn't.

because the game is only realism as far as being grounded in the setting and the survival mechanics, almost everything else is changed up for the fact that you have to accommodate a video game where your player is the protagonist

Agreed. The threads were contained into one general as well so the mods couldn't complain about it spamming the board. Oh well. moot was getting tired of this shit anyway.

*Blocks your path*

Well, thanks anyway dude, I appreciate it.

holy shit how are there still 28,000 daily players of a single player game that came out almost 3 years ago?

>talk to executioner
>tell him he's needed in town
>dig up grave
>rob executioner before he gets back
>quest complete

because sales

it's 50% off on steam

is there a graph of the history of the amount playing it? kingdom come may have reinvigorated some to play it again. just a guess

there are cumans sabres, agi has it's own stat with perks, vitality = armor defense
>are they any in the lower levels?
i don't think so you meet with cumans after few hours of gameplay but you can try to go to top of the map there should be cumans in forrest areas (but they are pretty op early especially dudes with halberds)
>Is this game better played with a controllers
nope, game was designed with kb+m in mind, it ain't shitty consolized witcher 3 where you can just spam two buttons and win every fight with closed eyes

steamcharts.com/app/292030

>gamergate fag
>the amount of misinformation one person needs to consume in order to come to this objectively incorrect conclusion is truly staggering.
But you repeat yourself

>Nest of vipers quest
>Scout out the raider camp by just riding through it
>Report back to sir Radzig
>I go back home to do other shit
>Cuman wakes me sleeping in my bed probably asking who the fuck am I in cuman
>Fuck
>Screen is now softlocked in a loading screen with the sound of a cuman chasing me in the background
Nice game

Damn, okay, guess I'll go with bow and arrow for now. Thanks dude.

Theresa is NOT a whore

>morally greyer

I would guess larger bulk of the Witcher III sold over GOG.com, so they are not included in Steam charts.

You'll probably find a sabre or two on bandits in the forests around Uzhitz, I had to go buy a longsword because they were all I found.

isnt playing a sword game in first person shit?

Only if you're fighting more than one guy in armour

Anyone ever found a boar in the forest? I keep getting quests to get boar meat and hides but forests are just full of deers and hares. Maybe there's a special location to hunt them in or something?

Sure would be more immersive if every line of script didn't take 30 seconds to load on sad. What the fuck

Bet, thanks.

This has perhaps the worst combat I've ever seen in a first person melee game. Your character is garbage and holds you back from winning fights at low levels and at high levels you just wait forever for an enemy to strike so you can masterstroke him. There's almost no skill involved in winning fights, just gear and stats. It's slow as all fuck and doesn't feel responsive because they decided to make enemies capable of randomly activating unblockable masterstrokes and combos. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Why make a first person melee game that relies so intensely on RNG and character stats? It's like they looked at the philosophy behind morrowind combat and thought it was the greatest shit ever.

There's a boar hunting ground in that forest across the river west of Rattay, same place you do the birdcatching quest for the huntsman.

I see, thanks man.

I went to the grave, came back empty hande. Was told to steal it and got some teaching in lockpicking, waited until night before i sneaked in and stole it. Before that I got caught and the executioner fuckin killed me with bare hands.

>googolplex
what is this? are we talking baby language now?