Trails of Cold Steel 2 PC

I WANT TO MAKE BABIES IN SARA

store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIR8pR7S_pc
i.4cdn.org/v/1518975443326.jpgd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't be a fag. Laura is clearly superior.

Out children would be perfect...

2 threads shilling this shitty series, Falcom fags have no shame.

The other one's for the other game though, this one's dedicated to the second one so that newcomers can keep themselves contained.

Indeed.

Calvard when?

How can one woman be this perfect?

is this game good? should i play the first, and cam i play it on PC?

What is new in the second one except for the continuation of the story?

WHERES MY FUCKING CS III

Yes. You can play both the first and second games on PC.

Mostly the same. There's some new stuff though

imbressed

I've never played this game, is classic jrpg with anime titties? or it has some nice mechanics?

A bit of both.

nice

God to get a drunken smile from this woman... what bliss.

Is Sara the best Trails?

no

>BURST!
>delay
>OVERDRIVE!
>delay
>'ACCELERATE'!
>delay
>2 BILLION DAMAGE S-CRAFT
>OVERDRIVE!
>delay
wweeeeeww lad

>Sara
Roasty.

Fuck off pedo.

>showing your tummy to everyone
slut

This. Fie's not a well-balanced individual.

Rude.

>I WANT TO MAKE BABIES IN SARA
dont mess with me, game forces alisha on you

It's sad that people can't handle a bold and heartful girl like Fie and demand she be some traditional tummy-covering wife instead of who she is.

No.

Right.

(Almost) everyone is so fashionable. Uniforms were a mistake.

UNPURE THOUGHTS OVERTAKE ME

user please.

>Rean head pat counter at 4 before the prologue is even finished
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

SHE'S NOT REAL user

No

How can one girl be this perfect?

How old is she anyway? She's triggering my milf fetish.

She's in her mid 20's in CS1-2

Holy shit I thought she was older. Hell I'm probably older than her then.

That does nothing for my milf-fetish... but I'll make it work. For Sara.

All the characters in Trails are at least 5-10 years younger than they should be. Barely anyone is doing anything significant past the age of 30.

Yeah I kinda' felt that way too. I always thought the main cast of characters were in their early-20s somewhere, but knowing how terrified the japs are of the post-high school years I'm guessing they're 17ish in CS1, making them 18 in CS2?

Is that about right?

With obvious exceptions for Milly and Fie obviously.

If you want above 30, there's Aurelia.

Oooh, I might have a new best-girl! She's pretty too!

Yeah, you've officially converted me. Time to look for doujins. Thank you user!

Keep in mind, she's like a training and fight junkie, always looking for someone strong to fight, and she really doesn't care about her femininity, the sort that crosses her legs like a man, and places her arms on the chair to relax more.

>Trails
>Doujins

The best you can find is some homo stuff, and a bunch of Alisa Doujins. Aurelia has some lewd, but no doujins yet.

What POSSIBLE tactical benefit could a thong give? You can't even use the stupid "It's for mobility excuse".

Thongs have no practical use beyond attracting dicks.

How is the combat in the first Trails game?

Is it typical JRPG "stand around and take turns" type of thing with 90% of encounters against fodder enemies you try to run past and avoid?
I'm sort of interested but I'm worried I'll get Final Fantasie'd

Is this game any good if you don't care about the waifus?

How difficult is this series, and should I play tits first?

When's your birthday?

yes
no
maybe

i don't know

Trails is not a waifu series at all and you'd be very disappointed if you went in expecting that.

Combat is the usual turn based combat style, but it takes place in a Grid, and there's AoE and stuff like that, and has different sizes depending on the magic. You also get to place quartz on your characters, and each one has different properties which are called sepith count, mix a certain type of sepith count on the same line, and you get new magic.
You can run away from all fights with 100% chance, but you should be fighting in order to gain levels, and sepith which are used to unlock slots, and buy new quartz.
Give it a check on youtube or something.

Nothing to restrict movement or get in the way.

Since you asked nicely, November 15th

It has plenty of best girls, but the focus is usually on developing the characters, or the overall story itself. There's not really much waifu pandering.

manhandle

Thanks user, having a grid is very promising
I did look at some gameplay on Youtube, but it was someone running through some sewers trying not to trigger encounters with fodder enemies

If possible, play Tits fist, since it's the start of the series, and serves as foundation for the world. Cold steel 1 is an ok enough entry point as well, but some events from past games are going to be talked about.
Plus, TiTS has no harem shit towards the MC.

Keep in mind, i'm talking about the sky games specifically, since you asked for the first trails games. In Crossbell, and Cold steel, you can also run away, but it has a % chance, which can be made 100% by using a cheap item. I guess, so there's a penalty for people who get ambushed.
Cold steel also changes up the quartz system, and removes the sepith count, but the idea is otherwise the same, and melee has to trade away arts/magic availability to use more stat focused quartz.

Yeah I would play the first one first so that's what I was wondering about, but thank you for clarifying

You are delusional if you actually think that.

Sara and I are married though user.

Shill me this game.

Is good, play.

There are better breeding material in that game.
Sara's eggs are expired.

Party members gain strength via Bonding so she's giving strength to the men on her team by wearing a thong.

You might be on to something, all Rean had to do was have a year long orgy to become a friendship god.

>class 7 takes turns impregnating Fie in order to become stronger

H...haiyai!

URA HAYATE!

Anyone play CS3? I watched some trailers and is it true you basically get a whole new cast of party members, with Class VII units only join for a short time at random points in the story?

Yes. You basically have a new class to lead for most of the story.

New ClassVII is objectively superior to the old though.

Yes, and they're way more likable in my opinion. Ash is best boy.

They look nice and all, but part of what made playing CS2 so great after waiting for so long was how I got to meet everyone again. I'll assume Falcom knows what they're doing though.

Party of 6 is a good number in jrpgs. Any more than that and the cast feels bloated.

You do get to met everyone again and play with them, and the second to last chapter has you play with them through pretty much all of it, same for the final chapter, until the last 2 fights.
You get to see what everyone is doing with their lives, and they still get some development. Alisa is on Reinford's project board as chief if i remember right, Jusis is taking care of his section of the country, Machias is now an investigator, and so on and so forth.

>Cockblocked three games straight
If Falcom blueballs Towa from me AGAIN in Sen 4 imma flip.

Towa is broken though

I wanna restore her smile

faag

They can be broken together.

Good taste.

I wanna wear her outfit

Oh okay, that sounds pretty cool actually. A competent and likable new cast, without excluding the original cast or shoving them completely aside.
I was fearing another Tales of Symphonia 2 scenario.

They're more fleshed out and likable in my opinion, but "competent" is not really all that true. They're students, so they're outpaced by the new class a lot, but they do make an effort to help which is nice.
The ones who'll be saving your ass, and actually staying to fight if the old class VII this time, instead of just relying on adults.
Although the new class does help sometimes when they're in a pinch.

Nu-Class VII was so good.

I played this on PS3 but lost interest at the point where you had to rescue Irina Reinford but I feel I should pick it up again. How far along was I? And does the story pick up more? After the first game I was hoping for things to pick up but all I'd been doing was retracing my steps and picking up classmates.

these images are kind of killing my interest in getting into the series

Then don't? If images are enough to dissuade for some retarded reason, then i can't do nothing about it.

>harmless g-rated fanart upsets me
Imagine being this autistic.

it just looks like typical anime bullshit
i thought the games were better than that but if you are saying they aren't there's enough other shit for me to play

>If you are saying they aren't

Putting words into my mouth.

You're an idiot. All anime style JRPGs get fanart like that. Play it or don't, suit yourself.
It's pretty damn anime, but it's not superficial like Neptunia or anything, there's actual substance

How's the combat? If I hate traditional turn-based JRPG combat, will I enjoy this?

>Will I enjoy this turn based RPG if I hate turn based combat
Are you stupid?

Check gameplay on youtube. It has it's own unique set of mechanics, but it's still a turn based game at heart. You move on a grid, and you can move around the battlefield, set arts with varying sizes of AoE depending on strength, or crafts, which are basically special skills, and the like.

I enjoy it until the point where you just start winning in 2-3 turns

Its has its own things but its still turn based

No you won't.

Hot!!!1

I saw someone seeing chest message a in a picture in this thread, how do i access it? These are the only chests which give a message prior to opening them, so i assume it's the blue one.

Any time you don't meet the requirements to open it.

You might hate it less thanks to turbo mode. But it´s still traditional JRPG combat.

You have to have wrong characters to access the message.

DUVALIE A CUTE!

Reminder that none of the harem antics in the CS games matter.

Are you only talking about CS or also Sky and Crossbell?

lmao'ing at your life

This made me laugh

Do these games have actual waifu content, or is this some "it was real in my mind" shit?

Thanks. I was planning on posting it on /fg/ which is why I deleted it since i said there was another post here with a joke message.
Although i'm probably going to use this thread too, since /fg/ has someone trying to be anti-xseed as hell never stops talking about them in there, and floods it with drama instead of game talk.

What do you mean by actual content

>Laurafags

does anyone know how to reopen Special K control panel?

can you take screenshots in this game? pirated it btw

No, literally impossible.

I appreciate Calvardposters.

my bad, i might what hotkey is it? somehow made some by accident.

Fuck off homo.

>your classmates keep on referring to the vacation they had to Ymir in Cold Steel 1
Whose great idea was it to put it as a drama CD and then have the characters keep on bringing up shit from it?
I found there is a translation of it, but I would like to know if there is a video that contains the drama CD and is subtitled with the translation? Since I can't find one. There is also a english fandub using the translation but I am not touching that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIR8pR7S_pc

Read it along on the page xseed made with the translation.

This confused the fuck out of me when playing CS2 a year after beating the first one, like I forgot an entire chapter

I'm surprised no one bothered inserting the xseed tl into the video.

>fanart makes me angry
Be careful not to look at official art then

I did consider that if there was nothing, but I was hoping someone had made one with subs as part of the video for convinience.

Yea, I did the same. They kept bringing shiit up and it made me wonder if I forgot shit or skipped a big chunk of content somehow.

>tfw you will never be human and have a lesbian harem

I love Laura

can i fug the anime girls

>you will never be human

That's gay.

>Laurafagging

It's Fie's cooking power hour

Does having maxed link levels in CS1 change anything in CS2 when importing clear save data or does everyone start out at the same link level regardless?

The link is for the game only i think, you carry over a bit of it and start with near maxed level 2, but i think what's important is having the person available as a dance option.
If you want, there's clear data saves with all characters as final choices, and everything else maxed out ( level 99, max AP, all fishes).

Death tolls in a thousands

No, the only thing that changes are one or two lines in game.

Anyone here know how to adi.4cdn.org/v/1518975443326.jpgd the costumes to my save through cheat engine for CS2?
I see inventory slots and inventory numbers, but I change the item and it doesn't change anything

BUT CS3 FUCKING WHEN?

Ask again another time.

i want to smell what she's cooking

>Letsu Cookingu

*gives you perfect guard*

WESTERN RELEASE WHEN

I want to fuck Millium's Ass

*Millium runs out of range*

I want to do it with english voice acting

JUSIS!

I make the rules here.

I can't wait to see Millium in CS4