Me too my friendo

This decade is a mistake.

I hope these cheer you up

World War 3 when ?

next year, children born after 9/11 will start to turn 18

>10 years later
>still ronery

>2008 was 10 years ago

10 years ago, pepe wasn't a faggot meme!
He was just feels good man.

Post more shoop da whoop edits. They make me happy

It'd be my pleasure

Why the recent edits for this meme?

I want OC back, so I took to MSpaint and got creating hoping to get more people doing it.

Someone else made this one and I fucking love it

Someone else made one with the SHOOP being one of shyguys eyeballs too which was hilarious but I was a faggot and forgot to save it which is pretty upsetting

WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD WHERE DA HOOD AT?

I don't know if bringing back old memes is the answer, but I can respect your desire and initiative.

I fucking love it

Worse case scenario people get to laugh and have a good time with these edits for a few days

kinda sad you put in all this effort for these shoop da whoop pics for it to go unnoticed but even i find it hard to care despite being here since 05

Good lad

I mean it's going unnoticed itt but this is also a much more low-key thing, I've crashed a good number of the soy threads recently with all of these

I've also only been posting them since like late Friday or so I think

I think I have roughly 25-30 so far, not counting other people's which there's been a handful of

Whiirposting got spammed for 6 months straight before it finally caught on, I won't do that, probably, but I haven't given up hope either

Thank God I was wrong I did save this

I also have to expand from SHOOP DA WHOOP to general shitty MSpaint material. I have something made, I just need to wait for the original to get posted.