Get gifted scary game

>get gifted scary game
>play it so I don't hurt their feelings
>haven't slept without a night lamp in a month now

Can anyone become brave enough to play scary games?

put a gun in your mouth a blow out your fucking shithead you fag rat motherfucker

Yes, you just have to become jaded to the point that you're dead inside and hardly get startled or creeped out by anything

Stop being a bitch that's how

Being this much of a pussy

user, you retard, why would an actual monster wait until after you've played a horror game to get you? We're not that simple.

I'm curious, what game did you play that's giving you the willies so badly?

You must be at least 18 years of age to browse and post on Cred Forums.

>all these tough boys ITT
>LMAO I NO SCARE I BIG BOII XDDDD
Literally what you sound like

Alien: isolation. My friend said it was an action survival game in space. He lied.

IF I WAS A RICH MAN

how do i get jaded?

Pfft, I lived in a "Haunted House" for 2 years, creaking sounds, slamming doors, all that shit, I actually went insane but it was the drugs not the house, turns out the house was badly designed and it had a lot of air currents and the temperature fluctuated which caused the wood to expand.

I'm not too sure, repeatedly have your hopes & dreams crushed by reality while also playing way too many video games? That's what I did at least

Stop posting animes first

For me, I used to get scared shitless by a lot of stuff like the X files and Close Encounters/Unsolved Mysteries type of shit on TV. What happened is that I was so interested in the subject matter that I kept exposing myself to it until eventually I learned to enjoy being scared. It's like being an adrenaline junky at this point, but instead of getting my high by skydiving, or rock climbing, I get it from horror.

>Ai-chan
>Animes

My life is horror every waking second, that's how.

was it about a home invasion where the invader carried a gun or knife, tortured you, raped you, and then killed you, or abduct you, brought you to an undisclosed location to harvest your body for illegal organ trade or illegally trafficked you as a cock sleeve in a much shittier country compared to where you live in now?

you know, actual shit that could happen, as low as the probability is, and has happened?

no? grow some hair on those balls and get over your jump scare simulator.

yo do lo do lo da lo?

She's drawn in the japanese style so she's still an anime

take depressants, it will block most feelings

God fucking damnit Carlos

>friend convinces me to buy REmake
>start playing it
>can only play sporadically because I get so scared
>casually read while browsing Cred Forums that corpses get reanimated (wasn't even posted in an RE thread) if you don't burn them
>too scared to touch it at all now

embrace it. joke's on everybody else in this thread. when nothing ever fazes you anymore, you might as well be dead. takes imagination and creativity to get spooked.

pic related?

Pussy

it's not real and humans are easily the scariest thing out there and you are one of them

I wish I could be that afraid of something in videogames.

Most things I really scared of are pretty mundane, like poverty, health problems, war (the real one), but nearly every horror game is about some boring shit like monsters and etc.

last time I got scared is when I received my annual income tax bill

tl;dr : grow up

I've done things that would make some people shit their pants, like wreck night diving. I still hate horror games and movies. I have no idea why.

>tfw play scary vidya so much you can see every spook coming a mile away
>nothing tries to get away from the formula
>they all expect you to get scared by the same shit over and over
I wish I could still get spooped by video games.