moddb.com/games/deus-ex/downloads/deus-ex-unofficial-patch-v2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greatest RPG ever made

Maybe you should try getting a job

>Dogshit gameplay.
kek.

this isn't the gothic samefag though

The games biggest flaw is : It ends

Number one: In 1945, corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent. Number two: in 1900, 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it’s about two percent.

What a shame. It was a good series..*smack*...what a rotten way to die.

>muh redpills reeeeee
It's one of those great games which is revered by a despicable community for the wrong reasons. Like KC:D.

Prod

That's terror.

you mean the GEP gun?

The redpills are real though, you don't see games make real world references and drop real data like that very often.

Wrong pic

There's a reason this is still the gold standard of immersive sims after two decades. The mechanics aren't great on their own, but when they come together they really work as a plausible vidya system.
There are extra lines recorded for even the most unexpected occasions of sequence breaking. Nowadays, the stuntcast pedo Hollywood stars are way too expensive and too cool to stay in the booth to record a few extra lines.
I reinstalled it this year with GMDX which also adds a lot to the game. The perks could be bit better I guess, but enemy AI is a lot more competent than vanilla and mantling adds a whole new layer to exploration.

You WOKE AF, yo.

>game drops facts before the alt right and Cred Forums was a thing
>"reee get out Cred Forums"

I never played it, but I have it installed on steam.
Should I play it, or keep posting on Cred Forums?

You know what I meant. Even those "games with a message" never show any data and use metaphors for sensitive topics.

Why haven't you played it yet, you double nigger?
You'll need these:
kentie.net/article/dxguide/
dxm.be/navigator.php5?lang=en&content=202
moddb.com/games/deus-ex/downloads/deus-ex-unofficial-patch-v2

>not tricking him into malkavian on first play
shuggu diggue

nice.
So, should I play medium, hard or realistic?

realistic, even on your first playthrough

Realistic.

Realistic.

Realistic.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized withim the week, i already discussed the matter with the senator.

You can have this Soy Food.

This guy gets it. All the tropes in Deus Ex are standard Sci-Fi ideas executed very well. You can get just as "redpilled" watching Logan's Run. Most kids on here don't even pay attention to the duplicity of the characters and just take the dialogue and summary at face value, completely missing the subtext of the game.

Ironic how Cred Forumstards praise the most left-leaning game ever made.

?
You can either consolidate the power of the ruling elite, send the world back 200 years or merge with an AI with the objective of reforming humanity.