why don't we try something new for a change: Post deal closers ITT
>roguelike elements
>six degrees of freedom
>merchant/economy system
>level destructability
>synth-heavy soundtrack
>goofy character customization

>roguelike elements

i will give any squad-based turn-based tactical game a look.
also i'm a whore for any game with extreme saints-row level visual character customization

>something new for a change
>posts same fucking thread every two hours

>base building RTS
>RTS with walls
>FPS/TPS with invicibility frames based dodging
>Beat em ups, anything
>Couch coop
>Autism tier simulation (factorio, space engineers, Stationeers)
>Free form vehicle building
>Autism grind (Disgaea, rogue likes)

deal CLOSERS my dude, not deal breakers. Closing a deal is the opposite, this is a thread about stuff that makes you want to play a game.

still boring,unoriginal and shitpost provocative. Most of the things these faggots here mention don't exist anyway.

>Sexy females
...that's it.

>RTS with walls
hells yeah, bonus points if it goes full retard and lets you place pavement too like in Tiberain Sun, that shit was tight
>free form vehicle building
I remember playing this robot wars game back in the 00s where you could build your little bot completely free form, and you had to actually place motors to spin the wheels and connect them with wires and everything

>>level destructability

god i wish this was more prevalent in modern vidya. it saddens me to this day that we will likely never have another game with as much environmental damage potential as red faction: guerilla

>RTS with walls
>Units can walk on walls

>arena FPS with environmental kills / traps
UT99 was perfect for this, so many maps where you could die to all kinds of crazy shit like getting knocked into hyperspace or locked in a pressure chamber

You know whats up nigga.

also
>RTS with transporters air, sea, and land
Earth 2140 demo (that thing that plays in menu when idle)
when like 8 these air transporter lands and unloads 100 soldiers in seconds made a huge impression on me, this is what RTS is about for me.

>Cards
>Good artstyle

wow what a huge fucking difference. stop making these shit threads and hang yourself you cancerous crossposter. you couldnt even get a fucking Cred Forums related image for the OP?

>fantasy game with wide variety of humanoid races that aren't at all hostile to each other
>whole party and player are human only

damn, someone's asshurt

>realistic gunplay
that's it, I just want to be a true /k/ommando

What game? You just made me realize I need to play this.

>RTS with transporters air, sea, and land
Then you better have played SupComm my nigga
Transports look so good in action there that it spoiled everything else for me

Sounds like you have pretty good taste, whats your top 3 recommendations mang? I have 28 steambux to spend.

>fantasy game with wide variety of humanoid races that aren't at all hostile to each other
I don't like it sir, it feels weird when there are these different races and no conflict, bothered me in Morrowind and TES in general

If you did not play stronghold, then play stronghold
I don't remember currently other RTS unfortunately that do this, didn't anno 1503 do it through?

Supreme Commander is one of the few times I actually felt like a general commanding a vast army

>Roguelike elements
>Self aware but not over the top shitty 4th wall memes
>Get to play as monsters/aliens
>Get to go fast or be a slow motherfucker
>4 or more player coop gameplay

They're sadly a bit rare but usually survival base builders allow this to some degree, and of course the godfather of the genre, Stronghold, is great fucking game to this day.

Which stronghold would you recommend to a complete newcomer to the series.

This is one game I did not yet play, I have retail version of both SupCom and Forged alliance addon. guess you changed my priorities.

Also important note
>when units leave transporter door opens, units leave one by one
>when factory produces unit it leaves through hangar instead of appearing on adjacement space
I guarantee i buy any game that do this

1, Crusader, amybe Crusader 2 and Maybe a bit of SH2 since its being updated out of nowhere although it still looks like a dumpster fire.
The rest are complete abortions.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

>game has a bank heist mission

>roguelike elements
FTL if you haven't played it
>six degrees of freedom
there's a series of games called Descent that are top tier, if old. If you want something newer I recommend a little-known dogfighting game called Star Conflict
>mechant/economy
most space sims, but if you haven't tried Recettear yet then that's your main priority
>level destructability
Red Faction: Guerilla, Battlefield Bad Company 2, if you've played both then I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the importance of utilizing the destructability in R6: Siege actually makes up for the limitations of what you get to destroy.

I'm getting bored now so I'll stop

Stronghold 1 is amazing
Crusader is good too, through i did not like it as much
Stronghold 2 and on - not really recommended, through at least 2 feels like there is a good game hidden somewhere in there.

Also try editor, when you create a vertical terrain wall, and build a stone wall, it causes it to change texture to stone wall, in practice allows you build bigger wall.
I spent hunderds of hours building fortress castles like that.

Crusader is an improvement in everyway besides comfy grasslands ya dingus

>positive thread topic
Enjoy the ride to page 10 OP.

thanks homie I appreciate it

>I can actually play the whole game through without getting bored
That's like a Godsend for me these days.

oh right, if you HAVE played FTL and you've got rhythm in your soul, crypt of the necrodancer is one hell of a ride

Campaign was not as fun, through I did not play as much of Crusader as Stronghold 1.

I can agree Crusader as better as long as Stronghold 1 is also considered must play.

>customizable home base with visual upgrades

>Getting the good ending is not just an arbitrary choice at the end, but requires playing the game in a fundamentally different way

it was super barebones but I got a big kick out of the crib upgrades in SR2. You couldn't play pool but getting a pool table in your university dorm crib was ace

>micro managment heavy RTS
>FPS with rc car etc puzzles and secrets out the ass
>TECHNOLOGY
>complex Meele combat in FPS game (Riddick)
>advanced movement (grappling hook, jetpack)
>pernament death lose everything based gameplay
>optional non lethal playthrough
>anything stealth

>snowy urban maps