Idiots cry for years that every game is the same thing

>Idiots cry for years that every game is the same thing
>KT actually tries to change the formula
>Idiots cry and whine that it ruined the series
What did people expect?

>change the formula my falling for the open-world meme and even worse, making 70%+ of the roster clones
fuck off

Ya, the playerbase definitely wanted everything to be homogenized, but hey at least now I can hunt random animals now!

Not a Dynasty Warriors fan myself. What I've seen of DW9 is that it attempted to have these new open world systems with crafting elements, but were terribly executed. From what I've heard from fans is that the game feels like it's in early access, and that this game had potential to be a good entry, but failed miserably on how it was done.

Hi Jim, you all should know by now that KT is only good at one thing. Why ask them to change something that has worked for so long?

I'm kinda enjoying it.

>>Idiots cry and whine that it ruined the series
probably because the idiots that whined how its the same thing every time never liked musou to begin with and the dedicated fans enjoyed the original formula ? Anti musou fags have the shittiest taste in games and only want to shit talk on the genre.

I don't follow e-celeb shit, so I have no clue what your straw-man argument means. All I know is 9 is dog shit and I won't be playing it.

its empty as fuck, open your eyes

it's ugly as sin

Because Koei put all the time and money in to changing the formula, and none of the money in to making sure said new formula was enjoyable to play, or playable at all.

how did they change the formula?

Why is the torrent so fucking slow?

It's fine. Everything is fine.

slow
as
fuck

Don't even bother. Controller doesn't work unless you actually get it from steam.

anyone going to answer

They fell for the open world meme. Now go fuck yourself you spoon fed faggot

Maybe they should have changed the formula by making it better, instead of making it even fucking worse than it used to be.

I never wanted a formula change. I've been crying about the AI change since DW7. The game was so much better during the PS2 era because of the AI.
DW during PS3 and 4 had brain dead AI and it just looks fucking stupid and boring.

The open world adds nothing to the game aside from a bunch of grinding though.

>They fell for the open world meme

how does Open World work with fucking DW?

It doesn't. Battles are too spread out and it's easy to cheese them and win. It seemed like an experiment.

sounds like a rental

I bought DW9 and I think it's fun

That's what the Nintendo musous are for.