Arino now plays PS2 games

>Arino now plays PS2 games

is this what it feels like to get old?

that shit is about to be 20yrs old

Yet the retards at /vr/ stick to their stupid laws about what's retro and what isn't. Their faggotry is pathetic.

this desu

Also where can I get GameCenter CX torrents? Fucking FujiTV keeps taking them down from YouTube (and not selling the rights to a streaming site or some similar shit)

check nyaa

the problem is, then EVERYTHING is going to be retro (which should REALLY only be up to 6th gen) and no one fucking things that 7th gen and up is fucking retro because it doesn't FEEL old.

it still FEELS like a current era game.
fuck you all, i will NEVER allow 7th gen or up on /vr/

Your fee fees are irrelevant. You just want /vr/ to be the home for the shit you're exclusively nostalgic to. You don't want the board to remind you you're an old fuck.

And yes, everything that is 10 years old or older is retro.

What something FEEEEEELS like is based on the fact that you weren't 12 when you were playing PS2, faggot

too bad nothing ever gets translated anymore, love this show but it's so hard to translate too, respect for the team

What ps2 games has he played?
>playing shit from that era in "one" sitting

>Dead Space is retro
I don't think 10 years is enough.

Dead Space is still 3 years away from being considered retro, though.

shut your face geams look so radically different within just a few years now it's real easy to tell what's old just by playing it. It's possible to date some thing based on 5 minutes of game play. The most telling thing is control layout. Since we have basically had the same controller for 15 years now give or take the bind choices games come with tells the era it was born in. PC games are even easier because you just have to consider the direct X level. shit from the beginning of this decade feels old now, not to mention size and scope was abysmal then. you shut the fuck up with this gen 7 gayness and start playing vidya geams you faggot.

Well, maybe you SHOULD suck my DICK if you're WRITING like a fucking FAGGOT

Fuck seventh gen who said that would be retro?

Do you know what "retro" means you fuck? The beginning and end doesn't revolve around one generation of people.

the assholes on this thread apparently
they want 7th gen games to be retro now because its just been TEN YEARS

fuck you, these games are shit, no one wants to be reminded Lair is "retro".

fuck you all, asshole faggots
you aren't old enough to remember good fucking games.

I forgot about Lair. The PS3 had so many flops.

An old nostalgiafaggot that refuses to accept he's decrepit, sounds like /vr/ alright.

If /vr/ makes room for millennials to talk about Jak and Daxter, that kills countless C64, MSX, and arcade threads.
They don't do it because they don't have to let you faggots in; your semantic arguments won't work because you're not fucking welcome.

If necessary, you can make the board bigger. It's really not as big an issue as you pretend it is.
You're afraid and want to be in your grandpa safe space. That's fine. Just don't pretend there's any actual validity to it. PS2 games are retro and guys like Arino aren't gonna bend down to your shitty arbitrary rules.

he played a ps2 and an xbox game in the first season

>arcade threads
And? They're a fucking cesspool, the board would be better off if they were gone.

>you aren't old enough to remember good fucking games.
my sides, spoken like a real kid

>Implying
He's a decrepit 60 year old that thinks you're worthless because you didn't waste 500 hours playing the """""masterpiece""""" that is Lode Runner.

You're the one pretending, calling me "grandpa" while being a petulent child just because you're older brother won't let you in his treehouse.
They have a good thing going there, and letting in Cred Forumsirgins (most of which are Cred Forumstards now) can only stand to make /vr/ worse.
Oh right, I learned to avoid them and forgot why I avoid them.

There's just as many bad retro games as their are new ones, he'll there's way more garbage in those generations because the developers that would just shovel shit to consoles can't function in the current market.

>Soon enough, people will be able to live to see the Playstation 2 be launched and to see it be 20 years old
I want out. I just wanna go back to the early 2000's

I don't browse /vr/ because I'm not 80 years old. Is it really free from Cred Forumstards? No retarded people crying about SJWs ruining video games nowadays or anything like that? I find that hard to believe.
But if it really is true, then you've got a good spot for you. Of course, you shouldn't need retarded arbitrary "retro" definitions to get rid of Cred Forumstards, you just need mods to actually start doing their jobs.

>tfw Arino will play katamari eventually

All console generations had their share of flops, it's just that ones from the PS360-era are still fresh in your mind.

As time passes on, everything does become retro, user. That's how the world works, better get used to it.

>free from Cred Forumstards
It has to be. Cred Forums is made up from edgy teens and braindead retards who spend their times searching for bullshit to share on Cred Forums to wank off to with their friends - none of those groups would care about /vr/ and retro gaming, being either too stupid for it or too young.

>Is it really free from Cred Forumstards?
Somewhat, but otherwise it's just a retro themed Cred Forums. Same endless autistic screeching about things that aren't video games instead of legitimate discussion.

If this site somehow magically continues to exist for another 5-10 years you expect me to believe /vr/ will still be clutching to the idea the 6th gen can't be considered retro

/vr/'s restrictions are fine, let's not have /v-pol/ infesting more boards and crying when things don't go their way. You can talk about more recent games just fine here.

/vr/ exists so you can have discussions about games that wouldn't get attention on Cred Forums. You'd never see a C64 or MSX thread here.
I don't really care what people personally consider to be retro, but bumping up the rules every couple of gens would make the board redundant considering you can still get a good thread going over 5th and 6th gen games on Cred Forums.

Gamers are surely more illiterate than most other groups, given how they bastardise so many different words.

Why the fuck do you all think that retro means "old"?

Drive is retro. Blade Runner is old.