Let's settle this once and for all. What is the best Wrestling game of all time?

Let's settle this once and for all. What is the best Wrestling game of all time?

strawpoll.me/15100698

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AIH28G2YRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smackdown vs. RAW 2006
followed closely by Shut Your Mouth

its between smackown hctp and no mercy

i personally love war zone

No mercy and Day of reckoning 2 tie for me.

can we all agree that HCTP had the best season mode?

>keeps track of every win and loss and how they were obtained
>title counts
>past title holders list
>lets you put in whoever you want
>not bogged down by having to adhere to voice acting

said no one ever

Which is a damn shame because it's a great game.

I'm biased towards Shut Your Mouth, but Here Comes The Pain is definitely up there.

I can't speak for the Smackdown vs. Raw series, since I stopped playing wrestling games after HCTP.

12 year old me liked this one a lot, it didnt have stone cold steve austin though.

The original smackdown vs raw because of the amazing branching career mode

>No Mercy
>6* classic, technical masterpieces of simulated workrate
>For true connoisseurs of professional Wrestling

>HctP (And Smackdown! games in general)
>Nothing but brainless, ADD spotfests with no selling
>For people who have seen very little wrestling outside of WWE (if any)

not all wrestling games just the ones i've played (excluding the ones i only have the ps2 version of)

>WCW/nWo World Tour: fine, lacks a roster and things to do, has poor graphics, but plays good
>WCW/nWo Revenge: great, feels like it could have used a couple more options and a CAW mode, also Flair, but otherwise great
>WWF Wrestlemania 2000: great, it's career mode is actually better than No Mercy's in my opinion, otherwise it lacks compared to No Mercy
>WWF No Mercy: #3 best
>Smackdown: Just Bring It: enjoyable but feels a bit unpolished and the graphics suck. Story mode is pathetic.
>SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth: really good, unlocking things by winning PPVs sucks though since you have to play Season through multiple times to unlock everything. Walking around backstage feels like a waste since you rarely meet anyone to talk to and talking to them is a waste of time anyway.
>SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain: #1 best. Basically Shut Your Mouth except everything from that game is better here. Season is near-perfect and money is a better system for unlocking shit than the mess that was JBI or the PPV system in SYM.
>SmackDown vs. Raw: a good game that isn't quite as good as HCTP, not much else to say
>SmackDown vs. Raw 2006: #2 best. Feels like a totally different experience than HCTP even though it only came out two years later. The things that SvR tried to innovate on were better in this. General Manager mode is fun, CAWs look great, Legends were great, game is great but in different ways than HCTP
>SmackDown vs. Raw 2007: Only played on PSP and exclusively played General Manager mode, so I can't say much about the game
>WWE '13: good. Attitude Era season mode is enjoyable but the game just isn't as fun to play as SvR06 or HCTP.
>WWE 2K14: WWE '13 except with WrestleMania mode instead
>WrestleMania 18: alright but lacks modes
>WrestleMania 19: better but lacks a season mode

>5SW
>for people who have gone even further beyond

youtube.com/watch?v=-AIH28G2YRo

Smackdown vs. RAW 2006
Just because of the "fulfill your fantasy" matches

20 year old me likes this alot

The wrestling in Rumble Roses is actually legit.

Yeah. The only problem is that it didn't have the amount of content that the mainstream games got. It played better, but there just wasn't as much to do.

I liked this one, it was fun. I got Rumble Roses on 360 and it just wasn't the same.

Fpbp

muh sexy grills game