Steam Friends

Do you add people from Cred Forums to play games with?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/mindthegap4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes. But it's rare.

>adding spergs and memester

Ive met nice people here. Bf when?

I don't play multiplayer games to begin with

This. There’s no point.

If you're cute we could talk.

Sometimes.

Is this the gay sissy erp thread?

Not directly. Also I'm to shy to add anyone myself but I've been added by a bunch of people after playing against them in some fighting game and some of them do visit Cred Forums. So there's that.

No this is the cool bros who play shit together and share waifu images thread.

are you cute?
maybe

SEASON 4 WHEN?

Never from Cred Forums but this week 10 people from rainbow six randoms/ranked added me as friends and we squaded up several times because I'm aggressively portraying the Canadian stereotype of politeness online

I would, but theres always faggots that post their greetexts about adding people and expecting them to suck their dick every second they're online.
They always post stories about their empty friend list or how they have 50+ friends but none of them message them also they always have terrible profiles worthy of 2007 myspace

This. Cred Forums is absolutely every single steam friend list horror story. Fuck you people.

>got 3 friends that ive never talked to
>only have 1 game on steam

I did once, but I couldn't handle how much of a sheltered, uneducated, unmotivated and worthless sack of neet shit he was.

Recently I added someone on psn from here to play Demon's Souls, but when I booted it up I remembered I still had to beat Dark Souls and I never played a single game with them.

>join Cred Forums chat channel
>someone talking about traps
>someone trying to be edgy
>some sperg mad spamming FUCK YOU
>token female and her merry band of orbiters
>random black guy who doesn't know why he's there

Depends do you like giant men who are soft and sweet at their core who really likes gay boys?

What do you mean giant?

add me this me

Never, ever, ever, ever do that. Cred Forumsirgins are somehow astronomically more obnoxious and creepy when on Steam. If you can, add some IRL friends and stop there. If you don't have any, try to find normalfags with jobs. They might rib you for your tastes, but they won't constantly beg you for games or trades all the time. They also won't ask tons of personal questions and send you pictures of their dicks or pictures of your printed out avatar with cum on it.

Wtf I dont believe you

>more obnoxious and creepy when on Steam.
How is that fucking possible? Never added a faggot.

why not cutie

>think about posting my Steam profile ITT
>realise it's pointless because I'm too depressed to play games or talk to anyone anyway

Nope, never. I have 6 friends on my steam and I don't even know who 4 of them are (think I added them very briefly for coop achievements years ago or something)

I want to see pictures of dicks, where do I sign up?

who posts his pictures on Cred Forums? I doubt im cute

>angelsaalgado
>account is private
>posts pics on Cred Forums
Not buying it.

No.

1. I only play single player games
2. Most people on Cred Forums are autistic or want gay erp
3. People bitch that I have a private profile

>add someone thinking they're a tranny because they keep posting cute anime images
>they're just gay
Every goddamn time.

i do, now add me
why don't you think you're cute user?
i can prove it
check my bio

What's the difference?

Trannies will eventually grow boobs and are usually very skinny.

It's still just a man that wants to be sodomized by another man.

The current year was 3 years ago, no one cares about such things anymore.

well do you have a discord or something?

Okay. You proved you're a faggot with a weird face and attentionwhoring personality.

steamcommunity.com/id/mindthegap4