His smile and optimism: gone

His smile and optimism: gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959608888239812608
twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959615092303257600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Spoony? Is he transforming into DSP?

Yes and yes

an hero when?

>Loves Persona 4
>Ok on 3
>Shits on 5
He seems to be well adjusted by Cred Forums's shitty standards

Give it a few months

accurate, 5 is shit

giv braphog gf

>comments and dislikes disabled for all of his videos

Everytime.

funny how all delusional washed up youtubers end up looking the same

ikr?

you tell me

>be Spooner
>be one of the top 3 media reviewers in the mid 00´s
>make 5k a month doing what you love
>have 5/10 gf that accomodates your alcoholism and mental issues
>completly lose your mind and open a twitter where you roleplay as your own dog
>threaten to rape someone who turns into a tranny from the shock
>cause girlfriend to gain 70 pounds because of all the stress
>your brother shoots a mexican because he made fun of you , shouting "betrayal!!!" in Miles' face
>your earnings are down 90%
>girlfriend about to leave you
>dog about to die
>penis not working because of all the meds
>have to wear diapers because of bowel issues caused by meds
>still spend 20 hours a day "fighting" Trump on Twitter

how true is all of this?

The one about the brother is bullshit. He shot a Mexican, but it had fuck all to do with Spooner.

>Used to make 6k in patreon alone
>Check it today
>532

And it seems that he just does not give a shit.

Isn't his Twitter account suspended now? I'm guessing that's where OP is coming from.

well his twitter got banned last month, so that's out now at least

probably suicide watch

Why the ban?

>Check
>It's real
Holy shit. Isn't twitter obsessive about shutting down circumvention accts too?
No wonder he's streaming content again. Probably the only thing keeping him from downing a lead cocktail.

L O L

twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959608888239812608

This is what happens when you think you're infallible and can't take a lick of criticism. He destroyed his entire life because he's so proud of himself. Look what his pride got him. I almost feel sorry for the guy, considering I was watching his stuff since '07

Violent threats.

>twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959608888239812608

That can't be his real account.

spoony killing spree when?

wew

another whitoid being depressed? color me surprised.

Honestly thought that was DSP before I clicked the thread. I think Spoony may be having some issues.

DSP actually makes money and has people watch his streams.

I still like to watch his SWAT 4 walkthrough on occasion

twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959615092303257600
are you sure user?

honesty asking..... who do people hate more, spoony or mike matei?

>Hating Big Dick Mike

I don't hate spoony, I pity him. When a doctor gives you meds so you don't go bipolar, fucking take them.

It isn't. They use a capital i instead of the lowercase L for Antwiler.

the greasy one

Mike Matei never asked for an exorbitant amount of money for a project and then shat on the people that supported him

Spoony by a country mile

Do people even know him for a single thing other than his dick?

>twitter.com/NoahAntwiIer/status/959608888239812608
Of course, that's why it is MY heatlh insurance mate

His shitiness is directly correlated with the length of his hair.

Mike actually does stuff, it's just a question of whether you like that stuff or not.

Spoony has collected money for years while doing nothing but tweet and stream on the rare occasion.

I don't get how people become social media addicts. Its pure shit, there is only shit on twitter, why swapping 150 with strangers you will never actually meet gives these cunts like Spoony and TotalBiscuit such a dopamine overload?

Rebruary, word is hes finishing up the movie too

How many people in the Channel awesome crew asked for money for projects that ended up being a scam?

Imagine if every time you posted on Cred Forums, you got tons of (You)s that were just worshiping you, and any that weren't worshiping you got shit on by others on your behalf.

I guess I don't like that kind of attention, because this actually sounds terrifying.

Better yet, how many people from channel awesome are content with their lives now? One guy drunk the lead elixir already. Someone cut off their own dick too, right?

Noah and a lot of those early Internet media guys are going to be a real learning experience. They're going to hit the new "Wall", where your age catches up with your interests/hobbies, and you have to decide to move on and "grow up" either going into a professional media career or quitting, or going into your late 30s-40s doing the same entertaining, but amateur shit you've been doing since leaving/dropping out of college.

I'll be pretty heart broken when it happens to the Best Friends.

>>threaten to rape someone who turns into a tranny from the shock
He did literally nothing wrong, JO was so fucking fuckable, that big mouth, that super skinny body, dem decent titties.

fucking JO turning into a man

People will also send your ridiculous gifts and be nicer to you than is normal. Like, there was a girl I followed a bit because she was hot and then she started streaming on Twitch and building up a small audience. For her birthday, she literally got like a $700 camera from her fans as well as a ton of other gifts.

You literally get to live off of morons giving you free stuff and money and it creates a safe-space like bubble of people that will always support you (usually, you also get trolls).

They already look like they are on their 40s tho

listen mate, i just made a fucking joke, fuck you and fuck social media.

Bitch always looked kind nasty

I think the biggest problem is that for some of these people they have nothing else. Like you need an actual career or thing you do outside of it. You can't just throw your entire life into something akin to being an internet celebrity.

she was the right kind of nasty

Spoony was making 5000 a month on patreon alone for a while, all he had to do was keep up steam for a little while and save that and it'd be fairly irrelevant what happened once he hit the "wall" as long as he was smart enough with the money. He chose not to.

>They're going to hit the new "Wall", where your age catches up with your interests/hobbies, and you have to decide to move on and "grow up" either going into a professional media career or quitting
It's already happened. Once I hit 34 my interests in video games dropped full stop.
The only I reason I keep coming back to Cred Forums is out of habit. Life is a farce.

Shut up brownie.