Is it worth buying a PS4 just for this? Does the PS4 have any more worthwhile exclusives?

Is it worth buying a PS4 just for this? Does the PS4 have any more worthwhile exclusives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
youtu.be/y-qQaEYekAE
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0001-CUSA08600_00-THECREW2SCEA0000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I platinumed this game in 10 days having gone in blind and never played a souls game before
pic related

point being?

no it's shit desu

The point is that I've destroyed the legacy of your favorite game.
How does it feel?

It's pretty good.Don't buy a PS4 JUST for it tho.If there's nothing else that interests you then you shouldn't buy.

I’m getting a PS4 for this game and sports shit, would the slim suffice?

ye don't buy pro it's a meme

its not my favorite game

No, its a great game but it became boring as shit the second I beat it

honestly this. There's a handful of games that run better on pro, but if you're worried about performance then you shouldn't be getting a console in the first place

I mean, I'm interested in Nier, Nioh, Persona 5, etc, but I can play these things on PC anyway(P5 on an emulator, soon enough), so I'd be better off just spending the money on upgrading my rig instead, I do want to play Bloodborne, tho.

That's what they all say. Next I bet you're going to say the game wasn't that hard? Going to try and backpedal and claim it's easy?
When will they ever learn...

Alright thanks

What's your problem?

Is it worth buying a PS4 just for this?
I'd say no, even though it's great
Does the PS4 have any more worthwhile exclusives?
yes

You're replying to bait, you idiot.

Get it and p5. P5 isn't a graphics intensive game so you might as well get it on ps4.

My problem is people like you who extol bloodborne when it's a mediocre game that is barely better than an action-rpg from 2005.

>destroyed the legacy
How so?
>your favorite game
It's not.
You read my comment in a tone that you imagined. I'm just curious what the point of platinuming a game in 10 days means. It's hardly an argument of the game being worthwhile or not.

It's up to how you value your money. Just best keep in mind Bloodborne is not the perfect game going in so as not to be negatively surprised.

in my opinion yes
but most people would disagree

What are some issues with it?

I've destroyed it's legacy of being a hard game, you ignorant summer child. I've grown weary of people on this board claiming it to be a great game when in reality it is a hand-holding experience so easy that someone who played it blind can platinum it in 10 days.
pic related

Honestly? Not a lot, but there are quite a few. Most notably, the game has really bad difficulty scalling. The hardest parts of the game are the first few hours and first two bosses in general. After that, it's just streamlined, you will still die but not because the game is hard, no, it's because you will play in auto-pilot then die 3-4 times and then go on ''serious mode''. I will never shake off the disappointment i felt after beating the second from last bossfight (Mergo's Wet Nurse) on first try without even trying and then the game telling me to go talk to the (very predictable from the start)-final boss, beat him, too, on the first try and then have another ''bonus'' final boss with the moon-creature thingy.
>tl;dr
-Bad difficulty scalling
-Very limited builds and weapons
-The armor you get doesn't matter at all, you can wear anything you like, it's just cosmetics at this point. At least i didn't see any noticable difference
-Every area looks the same
Seriously, after a while you get a bit tired of the same Dark Victorian Era buildings and streets etc. That's why a simple change like Byrgenwerth felt so refreshing. The atmosphere is great the first 5 hours but you just want something else after a while.
That's it basically. Overall it is a very solid 8/10 and definitely a worthwhile game by every means. The music is pretty great too, but it just isn't the true all time masterpiece some people claim to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4

>Not a lot, but there are quite a few.
I just realized how wrong this sounds.

Someone post the webm

Yes
No

>8/10 would not fuck

>-Very limited builds and weapons

What? I know there are far less weapons than in Dark Souls, but that's because it values quality over quantity. Dark Souls has a fuckton of weapons that are basically the same thing, and each of these weapons only has a few attacks. Bloodborne has much more variety in what each individual weapon can do, and they don't feel redundant at all.

I'm getting a PS4 from an uncle for free because he got a Pro. I'm getting this and Yakuza 0, anything else I should look at? I have a mid tier modern PC so multiplats aren't really what I'm looking for even if they're PS4 console exclusive or timed console exclusives like MonHun which I'm going to buy on Steam. Is P5 good if I really like the mainline SMT games?

You've got the Yakuza games and Gravity Rush alongside KH3 and Nier if you don't have a good computer.

Which did you use then? Let me guess, the one with the hammer and you did that ''combo'' where the Lad combined them after the 2nd hit.

>Is P5 good if I really like the mainline SMT games?
Do you like visual novels?

That's sort of the reason I never tried the others despite thinking a lot of the stuff in it looked cool. Is it really that large a component? I'm not that into VNs.

Yes.

Their single player games lack replay value and they have no exclusive multiplayer games.

It is the essential factor for it and most of its appeal comes from it, but 5 also added actually designed dungeons in it with goals and stuff (3 and 4 had them be machine generated) and the combat system is merely basic stuff to give more way to cool stuff happening on screen, but you won't get rid from the "immersion" experience there neither. Characters are always talking and all that stuff. The story is very dumb/undercooked too, which can be a bother because the game gives a LOT of attention to it. It's not something you should buy a console for, but it's an average JRPG with flair. Get it second hand for 20 bucks or something like that if you're starved for games.

>2 of the 3 endings just a few moments apart
nice save abuse lol

you post this in every thread we got it dude

This
Dissidia
And temporarily Monstet Hunter are the only reasons to own a PS4

multiplayer is overrated anyways

Thanks for the info, I probably will just get it used at some point if I find a good price on it.

my poop hurts

It’s got Yakuza

Difficulty scaling? Did you even fight Orphan Of Kos or did you give up before that you casual.

>any more worthwhile exclusives?
Wipeout Omega Collection
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix

no

>Yakuza 0
>no

youtu.be/y-qQaEYekAE

You’re just Low energy

no, and absolutely do not buy vanilla Bloodborne. Get it with the DLC. Vanilla BB is a bad and unfinished game

If you've played DS3 already I think you'll be a bit disappointed with the amount of reused assets that are from bloodborne if you play BB after DS3.

u went in blind but u knew to make a backup save EH?

>''Get the DLC. It's a lot better than the main game.''
every time.

>game has a feature to use
>'NO YOU CAN'T USE IT IT'S CHEEEAAATTING'

> mm/dd/yyyy
Fuck off Europe.

>not using YYYY/HH/DD/MM

if nothing else it's proof it was not a "blind run"

I bought a PS4 recently and this is one of the best games I've played.
There is also Gravity rush remastered, Gravity rush 2, Yakuza 0 and Persona 5.
Also Nier Automata who runs like shit on my PC.
For these it was already worth it for me and I did not count the movie games before I know someone is going to sperg out.

How similar is kiwami to the og? is it pretty close or do they add a decent amount of new stuff with quality of life improvements?

you can play both of the Gravity Rush games

>tfw I fell for Cred Forums‘s memes and bought a PS4 for this “masterpiece”
>tfw it’s straight-up not as good as Dark Souls
>tfw haven’t even finished it because it bores me to tears
>tfw I wasted 200 dollars on a paperweight
>tfw I am now unironically a crying Sony wojak
I fucking hate Cred Forums so much. Fuck all of you.

nice falseflag

>persona 5
>also on PS3

I don't have a PS3

I literally just want a ps4 to play GT sport. I bought an xbox one to play forza 7 but they ruined it with loot box bullshit. now i just want to find a decent racing game. is that too much for me to ask? I literally haven't played a decent racing game since GT 3 A-Spec.

I want to, but I can't ever justify buying a 400 dollar console for a single game, the only other game on the platform that I have interest in is monster hunter world, and its a timed exclusive.

Worst part is, I could just buy an original ps4 for far cheaper to justify it, but then i'd suffer unstable 30fps, which is just too shit for me to play, period.

Is it still worth it to get a normal ps4 in 2018? The price gap to pro seems so big

Typical response
>if I don’t like your opinion it’s a falseflag or bait
This is why you can’t have fucking Bloodborne discussions on here. Insufferable fanboys will just dismiss your opinion as bait because it’s le best game ever made xD

you can buy one for 200 bucks with 2 year warranty now. wtf 400 dollar its not 2013

I bought a ps3 to play GT5 and 6 but I think I would have liked forza horizon a lot

Word on the street is gt sport is shit by the way.

2/10 you made me reply. unless you live in a middle of nowhere you can very easily sell a ps4 for 10 dollar less than youve bought. youre literally too dumb to bait, think about that

show me where you can get a ps4 pro for 200 dollars then user outside of used units on craigslist where I have to meet them in person after driving for an hour? I told you, buying an origiinal ps4 is not an option, as the original console's specs could not maintain 30fps in many conditions on multiple games.

I’m keeping it in case there’s a good PS4 exclusive somewhere down the line. Right now it’s worthless to me.

Personally I had a PC and bought a PS4 just for Bloodborne.

So far I've also bought Crash Bandicoot Trillogy and played Let It Die. Nioh was the second game I bought but it's on PC now so that's rudundant - but it wasn't on or announced PC for a year I think.

Maybe if Horizon Zero Dawn strikes your fancy? And definitely check out Let It Die, it's a Suda51-like game that plays a bit like the souls games. It is free and you could get enough game out of it, but essentially a death costs me about 60c (AUD) if I want to revive on the spot.

It however makes the cheap deaths a bit shit - because you can't help but imagine design decisions sliding from 'fun encounters' to 'expensive encounters'.

Also Netflix, Crunchyroll, app-switching, is a reason to ser it up on a family TV. My wife can watch hours of TV and I can tap a button and resume my game as soon as she is gone.

BB is not worth it. All the yellow facing in the world can't justify it.
Just get the games you were already going to get for your PC and used the saved money you would've spent on the console to upgrade.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
here is a solution stop sperging out
>I DONT CARE I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN

fuck off retard

horizon sucks. the crew 2 is coming out soon and it will have planes and off road vehicles. it's gonna blow shitty horizon out of the water.

More like
>I feel like I wasted my money on this console because the killer app is underwhelming and overhyped by Cred Forums

>haha nice falseflag haha bait lol pickle riiiiiickk xDD

horizon sucks. the crew 2 is coming out soon and it will have planes and off road vehicles. it's gonna blow shitty horizon out of the water.

you don't say?

>FUCK Cred Forums I HATE YOU SO MUCH I TRUSTED YOU I WASTED MONEY BC OF YOU :(((((((((((((((((
you can sell it for the same price
>I DONT WANT TO DO THAT

If you played it blind then how did you get two endings within 7 minutes of each other?
Unless you knew you should backup your save before the final fight and then restore it to get the trophies easy

okay then
post a picture of the so called ps4 and bloodborne with a timestamp

How does this pic prove anything? Even if you did who cares, 10 days x 8 hours a day for a neet is 80 hours, with a guide it would be really easy to do.

Yeah, you probably would have liked Forza Horizon, but it's stuck on that gross console. However, my experience with the game is that it looks really nice, but it's your standard arse open-world driving game that's been around since 2005 (less city edition). I still reckon nothing surpassed the original Most Wanted and the underground series before that.

On one hand I like CaRPGs but I've played so many that they are just never hitting that spot like they did for me in 2002 (Sega GT)

It has the same combat system from 0, Memejima everywhere and extra Nishki scenes to give the story a hint of depth.

thank you

The only arguments I have are that I actually like the endings. Though they only really mean something if you are actually invested in the story, so I get what you mean.

Also armor does make a difference up till a point, so your half right. Early to middle game it does make a big difference but once you beat rom its just fashion souls again.