Will these be a collectors item Cred Forums ? Did you buy one to hold on to or for your entertainment pleasure

Will these be a collectors item Cred Forums ? Did you buy one to hold on to or for your entertainment pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

analogue.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i didn't buy one because i have an actual snes

>buy NES classic retail price
>never got around to opening it because i was in the process of moving
>the night i was about to open it, they discontinue it
>sell it on ebay

Feels good man

user... think about it.
Are you really this poor that you need to spend 80 dollars in order to get, if you're REALLY lucky, $350 in 20 or 30 years?
Think about it.
You're keeping something for so long only to get a miserable 450 bucks.
In 30 years or work you make WAY more than that.

this. it's nice not being a pleb.

Good point.

This. I also saw two of them at Walmart this morning and bought neither of them.

An SNES with all the wires, controllers, and a few games (depending on what you get) literally cost less than that soy trap. So no.

I thought about getting one earlier today Toys R Us has 3 in stock but decided to buy stuff for my dog.

I have an actual snes but im still probably going to get one of these minis cuz it's fuckin' adorable nigger

>2018
>not using a emulator
pleb

>he doesn't exclusively play old games on a crt with official hardware
lol

go to bed grandpa

what kind of vidya does your dog play

>not just buying an Analogue Super Nt and using your carts, controllers or wireless controllers...
analogue.co/

>$189.99

>$189.99 for a glorified emulator box

Yes but it’s yellow, 25+ years old, used and quite possibly worn out and beat up, might have dead or live cockroaches inside of it, might be full of cigarette smoke tar that doesn’t come off, has to use actual cartridges (flash carts cost as much as SNES classic) which are very expensive and rare and also come with all these issues. Might break because it’s old.
Etc

>$200 for an emulator
>hdmi only so no crt use
>can't even load games on it so if you want that functionality you need to pay another $200 for a flash cart
Literally why

Are you retarded? These things are everywere. The people that sell these in the FB groups can't even get $100. I see them bumping every day their post.

I don't think you know what emulation is

>he doesn't know about loading ROMs onto the SD card
Literally dat one

>Playing games on a cathode Reddit tube

>go on twitter the day I get it
>custom firmware already online
>even less of a pain than putting ROMs on the Mini
>actually plays games correctly instead of having audio/video gliches
Seriously, they fucked up Touch Fuzzy, they fucked up FF6's audio, and it couldn't even run Uniracers.

How did Nintendo make such a shit emulator?

Lmao brainlets
It's not an emulator
It's chip literally is a Super Nintendo chip
Poorfags gonna poor
It reads ROM carts like an actual super Nintendo instead of software emulation is its 100% accurate to the real one and won't have any bugs

But the Super NT actually runs the ROMs on a machine level. There's no emulation. It's literally an SNES with an HDMI, none of this Raspberry or Android shit, or imperfect emulation.

It's the FLAC to Cred Forums's 128kbps mp3s

These have hdmi

I've never seen one in a store and it's always over $100 online. I'd pick one up for the novelty of it at MSRP, but unfortunately it doesn't seem likely around here.

Why not just emulate?

lmao you are retarded
wrong.

Bought one for Christmas, and literally is the only console that I'm currently playing. SNES games are pure gems for fuck sake. They are difficult enough to maintain you entertained, not that hand-holding tutorialesque games that we are used right now. God what a great buy. Also unlocking this shit to put more games is easy as fuck. I'm playing DK2 with my mom as a second player.

emulation has fucking spoiled my ass, i can't enjoy games on real hardware.

People have analyzed the hardware
You are a dumbass
I'm not gonna argue with some troglodyte on Cred Forums who thinks FPGA isn't as good as emulation

what launcher is this

Some people aren't poor. Shocking I know... but it's the truth.

emulation is shit though

Big Box

Yes, because said people gladly take the free, superior alternative over the paid, inferior option.

>i can't enjoy games on real hardware

>i can't afford real hardware and games anyways

Ftfy.

i know, i should be happy i got the real deal and an old tv but something doesn't feel right. I'm not satisfied. Maybe I'm falling for those stupid "rgb" memes or something but Im sure i can get better picture quality. I should be fine with just composite.

I got one I hacked in a drawer, all setup with tons of games, ready to go whenever I feel like.
Paid less than retail price too when I pre-ordered it. (Got like £20 off from Very)
I'd get it out and play on it in my room, but my desk is so small. I can barely fit my PS4, PC Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse, and Switch dock on it.

that doesn't make any sense.

>superior

Hahaha sure thing kid. Don't you have school work to do instead of shitposting on a mahjong board?

>known facts
>w-wrong

>commercial software
>wanting my money
>for a fucking emulator launcher

lol that guy is dumb

>superior
lol

>rgb meme

It's absolutely not a meme.the real meme is how the US got stuck with composite bullshit back in the day.

There are a still shit ton of these in stock in my country. I haven't played SNES since, well, the SNES days. Does the controllers hold up or will it feel like shit if I've been playing with a Dualshock for the past 25 years?

Just google a download for the premium version

What are you implying?
And yeah it's superior, I can use any controller I want with any console I want. Don't have to worry about hardware spontaneously failing. Living the dream.

it's not on pirate bay or KAT
apparently it's not even worth pirating

Battlefield 1

Its on 3 out of the 5 private trackers I use, get good

>muh total perfection
you're right that it's not an emulator, it is an ATTEMPT to recreate the actual hardware, ATTEMPT being the key word. if you really think it's going to be 100% perfect (especially in version 1) you are delusional. do you think nintendo just handed over the original designs? no, it had to be reverse engineered, and that shit is NOT an exact science
t. electrical engineer

Nigger, just google "launchbox" "premium" and "download". You'll find nothing but download links for it.

But you are actually getting a better experience that you will ever get emulating especially on a modern tv.

>See NES Classic
>"Looks interesting, might get it at some point"
>They discontinue it

Well fine. Fuck you too, Nintendo.

No you aren't.

i'm not disputing that it probably works pretty well user, i'm disputing the "100% perfect" meme. reverse engineered hardware will never be 100% true to the original

Call toys r us they might have some in stock but I wouldn’t waste my money on it desu

they're going to be selling them again this year.

This is one comfy fuckin’ emulator layout, I gotta say. If it’s got custom borders per game like SNK rereleases get, it’s LOTY.

how would you play the mini on a crt?

That would be the tits. Or just having per-platform borders. I don't think it's possible though.

Damn right it's comfy though. One day, my gf and I stayed in bed from sunrise to sunset and just played shit. Whether it was me playing weebshit on PSP, her playing Mischief Makers, the two of us playing Panel de Pon, or making each other try random shovelware. She made me play this shit.

I got one and now it's my main emulator rom machine now. If the storage was bigger it would be better than raspberry setups.

I bought a Super Nt instead. Can't wait until March.

Never mind. Just came up with an ingenious way of getting it to fit. Sideways on between the switch and the keyboard, plugged into my router's USB port. (Yes the one meant for a network drive. It gives enough power. lol)

Gimme my mini N64 already and it better have Buck Bumble on it.

I'm surprised they haven't already done N64 mini, I bet even pirates would buy it to escape POORLY CODED

Unless you're an speedrunner, 100% accuracy is just a meme. Also
>Buying retro games at scalpers prices
No thanks. I'm happy playing my hacked Wii on my CRT.

>playing games properly is a meme
Is this what deluded poorfags tell themselves to feel better?

The SNES mini uses emulation too.

its a nintendo product, what do you think?

nintenbros are hoarders and scalp every nickel and dime.

Sure, I love that my nes collection that I paid, on average, $12 per game, when everyone was obsessing over n64 and the future of disc gaming.... my poor child self was hitting up flea markets with his lunch money buying future $200-$500 investments.... it just sucks for others now becuase they can only enjoy what I got by pirating some roms.