I5-4570

>i5-4570
>GTX 1070
>game runs looks and runs like ass at 1080p at the Very High preset

And why the fuck are Speech and Charisma two different stats? This makes absolutely no sense.

Also, the facial animations are awful. I can't believe I spent 50 euros on this.

Do you often pay full price for the more expensive games?

The last time I paid full price for a newly released title was WItcher 3. And it was nowhere near as broken as this.

>have crappy pc
Games doesn’t run nice
Why are you retarded user

Fuck off nigger

>And why the fuck are Speech and Charisma two different stats?
no wonder you fell for i5 meme

>I don't want to bother trying different settings
Go bask to consoles. Also, I bet you don't have even basic SSD.

The Witcher 3 it’s free retard

Upgrade your 5yo old toaster faggot

>excusing bullshit optimization on top of piles upon piles of bugs because devs are "based™"
How the hell do you function on a daily basis

Hahaha i have an i7 870 and a gtx 670. I get like 45 fps on the absolute lowest settings lmao

Someone post the thread from a few years ago about a sad almost-naked guy whose brother died, and I think he liked fishing. i can't remember what game it was

kys

Having Speech and Charisma as two different stats is retarded and you know it.

No, I don't have an SSD and I don't plan on getting one until my HDD dies on me. And I forgot to mention loading times are godawful as well. I even defragmented my HDD before starting up this game.

I have a Ryzen 1400 and a 1050ti and the game runs like butter on everything on medium.

>Having Speech and Charisma as two different stats is retarded and you know it.
no u

I bet you used windows disk defrag faggot

Actually, I used Defraggler.

>guys my pc doesnt suck you just arent optimising hard enough comeon its not fair ;_______;

lol

>i5 4570

>runs at ultra 1080 with infrequent dips to 50 on my 970
whos the meme card now

>optimizing for a product that is years out of date
That isn't how progression works dipshit.

>why does my ancient hardware perform 243% slowre across the board on all software
>must be shitty coding

>i5
>probably only 8 gigs of ram
whats the point of dropping 1000 dollarydoos on a card if youre going to skimp on the important parts?

its an indie game, to have success they depend on a wow factor.
>OH WOW GRAPHICS ARE SO GOOD, YET THEY ARE A SMALL TEAM, they must be GENIUSES !!! OR PUT SO MUCH LOVE INTO GAMEDEVVING THIS GAME
While in reality you just drop in most recent technologies, without giving optimization much thought, making all trees cast real time shadows and basically make no computer be able to run it smooth at max fps

why the fuck wouldnt you just put in the SSD as a second drive for games? are your retarded?

i7
8gb
1080p on medium; get around 50-60 fps

I agree that the game could use better optimization but you fucks are either exaggerating or leaving chrome open with 6 tabs.

>i7
Let me guess, i7-950

>doesn't know the difference between charisma and speech

Hahaha holy shit, fucking brainlet, no wonder you hate the game. All brainlets and cucks hate the game

When the fuck are they fixing the invisible walls I occasionally bump into?
Some places were annoying as fuck to traverse

I've never experienced invisible walls. Must be an issue on your end

Try walking through the middle of a thick big bush in real life, see how it goes.

I may be explaining poorly
Did you never get stuck on a doorway? I can only go through the room when that shit happens by opening/closing until it works
Sometimes I get stuck in stairs as well

You know, usually Charisma is an ATTRIBUTE and it affects your Persuasion/Speech SKILLS.

How the fuck does persuasion work?
Does my number need to be HIGHER than the person I'm trying to convince? Because once that was the case, but it still failed, so I'm kinda confused

>has a 7700k
>with a 1050
You're a cuck aren't you?

it depends on the actual thing you're saying too, the numbers aren't all that matters

Yes, I did get stuck in the stairs once. I only have trouble with doorways if a guard is trying to use it at the same time.

i run on 860m about stable 50 fps on medium
>git gud

Is it true the graphics got downgraded

So it's like, take the numbers into consideration, but some dialogue options are gonna fail no matter what due to context?

>i5 6600k GTX 1070

It runs fine everywhere except the cities, it drops to 30, but most common is 40 - 50 fps.
Everywhere else is pretty much 60 fps, although not constantly. Very high preset.

>tfw have to buy a new processor after just 2 years

I'm thinking of refunding this and getting something else, maybe Gothic II.

yeah, you hit the nail on the head

Ahh, thanks fren, I was confused for a bit
Now that you say it, most intimidate options agaisnt authority figures early on should 100% fail, so in hindsight I should have seen that coming

You would probably get a bigger performance increase from a new gpu.

Your cpu is fine and so is the gpu, wait for some patches.

Honestly, just run everything on medium and ramp up shit like Textures and other important shit

Last time I checked it was the CPU that was getting overloaded. So you're saying the 1070 is already getting old?

>guys why does my game run like shit with 8xMSAA

if you want almost locked 60fps, disable v.synch and set shadows to medium

>I5-2500k
>980ti
Runs like butter with right heapsize

1070 is fine, 4c isn't
I get stable 55-60 on 1600x at 1440p

Speech is in regards to if you're well spoken. Any retard can have high charisma and be likable

What the fuck are you doing with your life when you have that shitty i5 yet a 1070?

Game runs good on 4c Ryzen, no complaints.

Well technically it will be 2 years old this year, when a newer architecture will probably be out.
Depending on your resolution and whatnot, a better gpu will provide a more tangible bump in nearly any conceivable case (within reason) and is less of a hassle to upgrade.

Are you trolling? one is where you use your mouth and the other is how you look basically genetics.

>6 tabs

You wanna buy my new graphics card, go right ahead, until then it'll have to suffice.

You faggots are retarded, cryengine loves being both a massive CPU and GPU eater.

tfw 670 30-40 fps on medium with Draw distances increased slightly from medium, feels good.

>I'll have to suffice
Then stop being a needy bitch you fucking millennial sack of shit.

>Having Speech and Charisma as two different stats is retarded and you know it.
Grils always want to hop on my dick. Until I open my mouth. tfw high charisma but socially retarded

Everyone told me that an i5 is good enough for the future. Not only my Cred Forums friends mind you.
I already had shadows on high, but never considered medium. Now it stays at 50 or higher, Ill try disabling vsync later. Thanks.
I know it's 2 years old, but it's still the current generation from Nvidia. Besides, I only play at 1080p, it cant be that fucking taxing on it.

Lower your settings to suitable then, you faggot.
I run game on Mid and it looks perfectly fine.

i'm a very charismatic person, but i could never ever do public speaking.

What processor?

Is medium 900p the PS4 setting?

He fell for the "don't need i7" meme

>needy
>waiting to pay $300 for a new GPU

what?

Then explain why my first gen i7 runs this like shit. Check m8 bud.

Modern games very often benefit from more than 4 threads now. I'd say that's been the case since the current 8 threaded consoles came out and devs had to optimize for underpowered, overcored apus from AMD.

Could anyone tell me if the next big patch is gonna be on PC as well? All i can find seems to speak only about xbox and playstation
On a side note, does the pc version needs any patching at all? by watching some streamers it seems it could benefit from some fixes as well

i7-3770k

No idea what the Console settings are at

>You wanna buy my new graphics card
Yes, you fucking asked for a handout because your dumbass bought a CPU you did not need and a midteir gpu.

Because you are an idiot who doesn't understand generation naming.

>why does my 15 year old i7 not work like one released yesterday
>they are both i7s

>Executioner and her lover quest
>"She came to Rattay with her family, she was so gorgeous back then"
>Her whole family died (plague) when she was only 12 years old

u wot m8 , wtf

That's normal in medieval times.

To be fair, no one who has gotten into pcs since 2011 has ever experienced a noticeable improvement in performance from one generation to the next.

Turns out when you go from one generation to the eight from that there is quite a bit of a performance gap.

They-re aiming for a console audience, you cant tell because they put the ps 4 version in ront of the pc version in their marketing.

If you're a pc gamer and you're buying this instead of pirating you're a fucking faggot.

The game looks like a console game and plays like one, not only that but it runs like shit and is a buggy mess.

They-re aiming for a console audience, you can tell because they put the ps 4 version in front of the pc version in their marketing.

If you're a pc gamer and you're buying this instead of pirating you're a fucking faggot.

The game looks like a console game and plays like one, not only that but it runs like shit and is a buggy mess.

It's like evolution though. It happens on a geological time scale and no human can actually observe it.

hey hey calm down friend, i'm just asking before buying. I already have the torrent to test but haven't got a single hour of time this far.
If i can read properly between the rampant shitposting most of the bugs seems to belong to console versions, but again, hard to tell considering less than 10% of every thread is actually speaking about the game.

I have an i7 [email protected] with a 4gb gtx680. My hardware is older than yours and I can still get 60fps at 1080p on medium.

Except the difference in performance between cpu generations is perfectly observable and happens in at least a thousandth of a time frame. Don't be silly.

>he doesn't know
>he didn't learn this in school
>he didn't even bother to read the codex entries

Ok Mr. Literal.

are you the same faggot saying that it is impossible to play ANY PC game with a browser open because it will always cause stuttering in the game?

>to be fair
I've gone from a 955BE to a 8350, to a i7-5820k, each time I've noticed a huge improvement in performance.

I have SLI'd 670s. Think I could run it on high at 1080p?

charisma is general charm, speech is how good of a speaker you are. Makes absolute sense.

i7 7700k + 1070 - 16gb of Ram and SSD power
game runs at 80+ fps on max with only seconds of loading times

I really doubt it but my PC is a fucking potato with down syndrome at this point.

i7 3xxx
980ti
32 gb ram
60 lock on ultra

>paying to play the worst version of the game ruining the whole experience and not just waiting 8 weeks

>game takes 8 weeks for patches

In the garbage

8700k @ 5Ghz and 1080TI @ 2076Mhz and I can't even maintain a steady 60 FPS on ultra. The optimization of this game is completely dogshit.

tfw when my 770 GTX is still going strong

>game takes 8 weeks for patches
and mods

I can't understand how people can play with a mouse and less than 60 fps. It seems almost impossible.

What settings tho

your reshade is shit

Just lower shadows, they fucking trounce framerate

You gain like 2% increased vidya performance with a similar i7 it's completely pointless unless you're spending 800 dollars on it
And
>needing more than 8GB of RAM for what looks like nodded oblivion
Shit game, shit dev

>just play the game with shitty graphics

I mean why even make the game 3d

How the fuck is a 1070 "out of date" at 1080p?

My i5 and 2GB 770 run it just fine at 1440p mostly low settings, get 60fps with some dips, don't see the problem here. Still using wangblows 7 as well.

It's basically Oblivion with shit music, no dungeons, nothing to explore outside of villages, and everything twice as annoying.

a 1080ti is over twice as strong as a 1070 which is already 2 years old.

>playing with lower quality shadows that you literally will not even notice is somehow making the game with shitty graphics
Are you the type of fucking retard that made his parents buy him the best computer out there because you're a little soyboy bitch? Or did you work minimum wage for 3 months to afford it?

>I can't understand how people can play with a mouse and less than 60 fps.

That because you're new to vidya gaems

And a 1080ti can't run this game well, it's a testament to people that don't know how to code and just use drop in asset garbage and pre made code snippets. A 1070 has thus far been able to run every game at max or near max 1440p and medium 4k

>no copy pasted ayleid ruins with fuck all inside
how is this a bad thing

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, but I'll try that next time I play. Thanks.

>a shill for this game is alt right

Color me surprised

>2010+8
>Not having an SSD

How does having a toaster for a PC feel? I'll wait for the next hour while your HDD seeks.

So why the fuck are people bringing politics into this fucking game? What did I miss?

>there are still people who wait longer than 5 seconds for their PC to boot in current year

I'm neutral you fucking mongoloid don't ever label me or respond to my posts again you human shaped sack of garbage

Cred Forumslacks think he's /ourguy/ because he didn't want to put historically inaccurate black people in it to appease sjws on the internet.

>1060 6gb
>i5 8600
>16 gb ram
High settings 60-80 fps
>op is faggot

SSD OR not a fucking 1-2 sec loading screen between any conversation is terrible design.

SJWs got butthurt because no black people where there historically was none. REEE'd and said the game would flop. Game didn't flop so now the opposite extremists are parading around with it.

Nigger I can run some games at 4k/60 with a 1070 and the ones where I can't run at 1440p/60.

A 1080 Ti also costs twice as much.

>>there are still people who wait longer than 5 seconds for their PC to boot in current year

>switch on pc
>go for a piss

it's like having a SSD but cheaper

This

You responded to me first faggot.

>says "soyboy"
>is neutral
sure thing, user

some amerimutt video game """journalist""" criticized the lead dev because there were no nigger or shitskin characters in the game.

>And why the fuck are Speech and Charisma two different stats? This makes absolutely no sense.
John Wayne Gacy held a position in local politics for a long time despite the fact that he, allegedly, had a constant bodily odor of sour milk.

not even for this shit, but anyone that uses their pc for vidya should have at least 16gb today
migh as well use you oven to play the game

>it cant be that fucking taxing on it
Welcome to 2018, where every new game starts looking like Play Doh and the requirements raise for no reason at all.

Was it because of all the bodies?

Maybe it was because of the bodies, maybe it was because he was legally retarded and didn't bathe.

i7 7700 + 1070 + 16 gb = 1080p and ~60 fps on high
Huh

>tfw I have an old i5 and a 670
>Also only have 8 gb of ram

same but a 1060, still stable 60

You could swap out the cpu and ram for fairly cheap if you finda a deal on ebay or something.

tfw nfw I never shut it down

>tfw I get 75 fps with everything ultra ~70 while unpaused
>Meanwhile my rig isn't even super high end

gtx 1080
i7 6700k
16g ram

I feel like my biggest boost would come from a new you. And God knows now isn't the time to buying one of those.

>1080
>not high end

Fuck off

GPU* not you fuck.

Come on user, you're great just the way you are.

My 670 went kaput on me so I was forced to. I happened to find a 1050ti in a retail store that hadn't yet skyrocketed. Shitty timing because I would have at least like to replace it with a 1060.

>1080
>High end

Fucking poorfag. High end would be 2x1080ti or Titan or something.

>1916x1080

2 screens. I just cut out the other one in paint.

Not in Kingdom Come, cities are CPU killers in the wild the GPU is the limit.
Check task manager, in cities usually thread 0 or 1 is getting maxes and your GPU goes below 95%.
Outside the city it is the other way around, CPU drops and GPU is maxed.

I guess this thread runs the NPC's simulations or some shit.

At least it works like this for me.
1600X (4GHz) and 1080ti at 1440p

>Falling for the "You only need an i5 meme"

You only have yourself to blame.

>i5-4570
>GTX 1070

Awesome computer. 5 years ago.

Cute OP

>sli
>anything but meme tier
>titan
>not enthusiast tier

Good to know you know nothing about pc components

Speech is the ability to talk. Charisma is charm. A retard can have charisma but not be able to talk.

>talk to NPC for quest
>NPC has no talk option

10/10 game

B..but I bought mine 8 years ago

>5 years ago
>1070
So its from the past but the future?

>Titan is enthusiast
Then what are Titan xp and Titan black? Elder god tier?

>Resorting to the sli is a meme meme
Think for yourself. You most likely don't even know how sli works or why it's considered a meme. You only heard about it on muh 4chen.

So inform yourself before spouting shit, earn some money and leave your moms basement.

Not him, but Titan Xp and Black are meant for workstations, not video games. Nvidia even markets them as such.

Doesn't matter. An enthusiast would buy 4 of those and put them in sli. not fucking titan.

i don't understand, my 6500 is handling the game fine

>sli isn't a meme! I love my microstutter

And really you don't know what the black and xp are. WEW

>Put them in SLI
Doubtful, you can simply search for what games support SLI and you get awful results.

see
besides, i don't even have sli, so that statement is retarded.

I was talking about enthusiast builds. I don't think that matters to them. There are 4 way sli builds no matter how good or bad they are