Why is Overwatch so hugsies and feelsy? No one instults each other

Why is Overwatch so hugsies and feelsy? No one instults each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK9ya1vZZcU
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Soldier_DominationDemoman05.wav
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c7/Spy_DominationScout06.wav
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/10/Spy_DominationHeavy07.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=6dWPPgHj8rM
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i3Vck2qS0&feature=youtu.be&t=62
youtube.com/watch?v=2SoxtJEUz9I
youtube.com/watch?v=0o9i2YBYp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=DNebBMcd1cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wS3RwME5OF8
youtube.com/watch?v=8c6-SPYAaRs
youtube.com/watch?v=IX__swbUwag
youtube.com/watch?v=seu7o8Gw99s
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZ6GrRTgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=M_OBMJv2tOU
youtube.com/watch?v=8JF8TlOWZ2s
youtube.com/watch?v=-1AFlX6FYJE
exhentai.org/g/1122682/47b3b6bdd3/
youtube.com/watch?v=bzZ6GrRTgrM&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Symmetra insults Lucio. Pharah calls her prey "cretin". Reinhardt and Torbjorn exchange banter. Zarya and Torbjorn talk shit about omnics and Genji.

because this is how normal society acts.
You've been stewing in this cesspool of hate, anger, and intolerance for too long to know what is life like outside of it.

It's strange really, I would think a game where the development is lead by Jeff Mr.Toxic Kaplan himself would have more shit talking. Instead it seems like someone has him by the balls these past few years.

read that in their voices

76 and Reaper hate each other

The reason is more there aren't very many villains in overwatch and most of the ones that are don't really act like it because there's usually majority heroes on the team anyway

Maybe in a professional environment, but outside of that normal people banter all the time.

Normal society is a lie. People are nice to each other in person and then shit talk behind their backs. We say one thing but think the opposite to ourselves all the time and it's only getting worse.

>Junkrat makes some playful, maybe even a bit flirty bants with Mei
>Mei tells him to fuck off and go suck a kangaroos dick before she shoves an icicle down his throat

what is her problem?

Yes they do, all they do is yell at each other over dumb shit

Well for starters Junkrat is not a chad.Now if he was Soldier 76...

Sounds like you're delusional or only live around nu-males and SJWs. And even those pricks insult everyone they disagree with anyway

THA'S A RIGHT PRETTY BRA WASHER YA BUILT YA BIG UGLY GIRL

She doesn't like bullies.

>because this is how normal society acts.

Where do you live?

everyone banters in reality dumb SJW :DD

Isn't it already clear that you poltards aren't welcome here?

It's a lot easier for people to detect banter when it's not text.

Their insecurities explode when their autism detects condescending behavior like the spacing between sentences or including periods.

Characters insulting each other makes a toxic community

I welcome them.

>Cred Forumstard

Blizzard wanted to make the G.I. Joe of FPS games. Really safe and marketable to everyone.

Radical centrist, actually.

>TF2
>toxic

Why do you think regural people who don't agree with you are coming from Cred Forums?

Definitely poltarded

In Scandinavia, Canada and Japan most people are humble and nice but 90% of the world?

Asshole. All of them assholes and they are everywhere.

>tfw completely shutting down enemy players as a vaccinator soldier pair
>They start talking so much shit about how we're garbage for playing together and how they're so much better than us all while they're getting their ass kicked
>Don't say a word and just keep killing them

I see more shit talking on TF2 than any other game, wouldn't call it toxic or anything stupid like that though, people just seem to have really frail egos in TF2

People bitch and cry in TF2 to a point where I wonder why they even play it.

Might as well become a liberalists senpai

Is lucio really that tall ?

D.va is just that short and it's fanart so

Yeah, because I want a reflection of normal society in my wacky killing game. Fuck outta here.

I wonder that too, I really have never seen as much bitching in a game as I do in TF2, it's hilarious

gg

this but with reddit would cause unbelieveable levels of asshurt

tumblr game for blizzard shiteaters

nice mspaint skills faggot

We're in a reality where shut in neckbeards get judged by SJW shut ins who think they have a better grasp of reality because they spend more time in Starbucks liking posts on their instagram feed.

Come to Serbia for a month. You will 100% change your mind.

Nah I can guarantee you that Canada is full of assholes.

Yeah, that’s stupid. How the fuck are you going to suck dick while dead?

He's a real life 9gagger and Mei has taste.

He's supposed to be 5'3"

Because the game as a whole discourages behavior that can be perceived as "toxic" by banning people who do so. Heck you don't even have to do something offensive so long as somebody scapegoats you enough to get you banned.

>No one instults each other
You must be playing on console.
I see shit talking every other game on PC.

So should I get the console version if I want players that actually cooperate?

He is a game designer, not character designer.

Only if you don't want to actually play the game at all.

People can insult each other while cooperating.

Mei.

>normal society is hugsy and feelsy

You are lucky.

because

Not really.

>i have to be an edgy 13 year old and use swear words

why dont you go back to

>Sombra is one of the few villains
>Is more likeable than most of the rest of the cast

What a compelling response, did you just feel like you had to reply to me? Well I truly am honored.
Here's a (you) for your courtesy.

Dreamworks artstyle, near-complete separation of actual story from the game (what happened to characters being assumed to be related to the actual Overwatch group in one way or another?), and mass-appeal = soft characters. I hate to bring up TF2 but a lot of people remember it for how fucking rude the characters are to eachother which helps give the sense that they really are all contracted mercenaries working with eachother because they're being paid to, Medic being the one most tolerated by all the rest since he's their healer

ayyyyyyyy

I don't know why I love Spongebob jokes illustrated with other characters so much.

Old Spongebob is timeless and all its jokes still hold up

>getting this mad that someone on the internet disagreed with you

>another user-hating user who talks shit yet pretends he's part of the 'normal' friendly part of society
Let me tell you, society isn't just one thing. There are a million little rooms around the world and plenty of them are appropriate to talk shit in. Not everything is a walk in the park, sometimes you're debating about how to get a job done, sometimes someone in the room is out of line and needs to be put in their place, sometimes there's literally any priority at all going on above complimenting eachother repeatedly for no reason. You're one of the two-faced ones, who insists normal healthy people are supposed to be perfectly nice and kind all the time, while overtly insulting everyone around you with an obnoxious and selfish assumption about the character of complete strangers. You are the least pleasant person in this thread.

TF2 characters have range, Overwatch characters don't. Think of the Heavy, and now imagine what he sounds like when he's happy, sad, angry, mad, etc. Now think about Tracer - can you imagine her as anything other than happy? I think that's what stops Overwatch characters from feeling real, you can't imagine them getting pissed of or really bummed out. They're all smiles.

Stop talking to redditors, people like you are why they stay here

>Scandinavia
>humble

Man, they had a good basic idea to have story and gameplay interconnected (Global Hero group vs Global Villain group) but do nothing with it and have neutral characters. Also, TF2 managed to have the story and gameplay interconnected nicely (2 brothers hiring mercs that fight over literal dirt while buying guns from the main company)

>Junkrat actually says the New Years thing in Chinese
Guy's learning a new language for her, she doesn't deserve him.

>Overwatch's characters have range, TF2 characters don't. Think of McCree, and now imagine what he sounds like when he's happy, sad, angry, mad, etc. Now think about the Demoman - can you imagine him as anything other than piss drunk? I think that's what stops TF2 characters from feeling real, you can't imagine them outside their character archetypes. They're all stereotypes.

I thought people on Overwatch couldn't stop attacking each-other for pressing Q at the wrong time or whatever

as a big fan of ow, I have to admit the characters are one dimensional in OW

Mccree isn't anything but a cowboy, his whole sthick is a cowboy and he never lets it go, even when tracer is mad she sounds like cheery mad.

Because being mean ever isn't like inclusive behavior or whatever.

But really. Everything is too "nice" about Overwatch. The characters don't have any proper flaws.

Also,

>inwards knees on D.Va.

Pls stop.

Being piss drunk isn't an emotion. Dumb frogposter.

>normal society
(((normal society))) is a myth perpetuated by various (((news))) corporations.

Yes, humble.
If you try to put your own country on a pedestal you won't be getting any positive comments from the scandies, they generally don't brag and they stay focused on the game.

fpbp

Du dumma fan.

I can imagine it, it's just never shown. That Reinhardt cinematic was probably one of the better ones. As for Tracer, she was pretty unhappy when that Zenyatta guy got his circuits blown out.

regardless if you wanna watch the characters having emotions just watch the shorts
Widow's one has her being """"happy"""" and tracer being sad

not like it's good though

That's a very good point, just about every TF2 character displays the gamut of emotions at one point or another and there's an entire context-menu with nothing but optional lines based on how things are going so you can give an emotional response to certain situations. Or character touches like Soldier grumbling out a "yeah..." with a Yes command all the way to an overly positive "oKAY". I really can't imagine any of the OW heroes giving that kind of response since they truly do follow the MOBA-style setup for heroes to the point that all the shown heroes are one-dimensional in everything from goals to displayed personality. Hell, the most amusing characters on the roster are Junkrat and Roadhog, and they're supposed to have kind of a Timon & Pumbaa relationship in the first place.
I'm not sure why they even bothered with a pretty alright story and background details like the Omnic wars when it has little to no relevance to the actual game beyond semi-common quips. I liked TF2's story being a complete excuse for the desert setting and spy-fi elements, stupid shit like the poorly-hidden satellite lasers or propped-up wooden cows with a town visible in the distance. Not so fond of the wanna-be Venture Bros. angle the comics took.

I've got to rewatch this.

Mei is my favorite.

Scotland is not a real country. You are an Englishman with a dress!

Selvfolgelig er det svensken der svarer, lad mig tale med norge istedet.

My favorite OW line is Winston telling Reaper "Not even children are afraid of you".

>That Reinhardt cinematic was probably one of the better ones.

>giving a shit about a character in a 5 minute short that you know from the moment you first see he's fucking dead

Bastion's the best one.

Tf2 was built from gameplay concepts first then an artstyle, then had a story made up years after the fact and is presented mostly in comics outside the game. It's also completely ridiculous because it's meant to explain a completely ridiculous game.
OW was an mmo built from a bunch of ten year old character concepts that got canned then shoehorned into a shooter.

I WILL SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR KANGAROO WIFE FROM ABOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=yK9ya1vZZcU
TF2 has so many memorable domination lines, its hard name them all. Soldier and Scout have the best ones.

Reaper did nothing wrong

>guy becomes too emotionally attached a has a mental breakdown
>girl breezes through life
it's about right.

>start a blatant Cred Forums bait thread
>wonder why Cred Forums is here
Might be because you started the thread with modern social dynamics, fampai. Modern social dynamics are political as fuck.

because the game has been out for like two years at this point and everybody who isn't a total slackjawed faggot retard already left or was banned

>Not demo man

I JUST BAGGED ME THE WORLD'S FATTEST MAN!

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/7/7a/Soldier_DominationDemoman05.wav

>not spy
"well off to visit your mother!"
"Here's what I have that you don't: a functioning liver, depth perception and a pulse!"
"Perhaps they can bury you in that van you call 'home.'"

Aion a winner!

why do people like this fucking goblin
is it just another case of "i'll pretend to like the worst girl so people think i'm unique"

>Why is Overwatch so hugsies and feelsy? No one instults each other.

Have you seen the fucking people who play the game? You can't even say gg ez; it gets word-filtered.

How can we say he did anything wrong when nobody even knows what he's trying to do?

Maybe because she mods banned free speech. Turns out when you wordfilters "fuck off kike nigger" into "I love diversity" things look very good on the surface even if you have changed nothing.

No, it's another case of people having a different taste than you.

Talk about triggered. Go outside, neckbeard.

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c7/Spy_DominationScout06.wav
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/1/10/Spy_DominationHeavy07.wav

I would say that the writer's in the wrong because not even he knows what the fuck is Reaper trying to accomplish

>being this incredulous all the time

>No one instults each other.

"Sometimes I feel a little sick after using my Translocator. I'm sure you know what I mean, Tracer. "

"WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM IF YOU JUST DISAPPEARED FOREVER"

because why the fuck would I insult someone in a game
if I manage to somehow get assblasted enough in a game there's a 90% chance it's because I'm an idiot playing like crap, and if I'm mad at someone else I'll just be upset on my own because nothing but a pointless flamewar can come out of it and that'll make me even more upset

>Let's make the most generic, bland, and inoffensive cast as humanly possible to cast the widest net
>Then let's make them physically attractive and base the entire game around playing dressup
>And then charge for the cosmetics

If you fell for this scheme and play Overwatch then you should genuinely feel bad about it

pretty sure that's one of the three "mean" lines Tracer actually has

kinda weird she says them to Sombra instead of Reaper or Widow

reddit post genocide overwatch players

That's what YOU do I wear my disdain for others on my sleeve and am accepted for it

She has something about not happy with working with Widow, I believe. She also mocks Reaper if she kills him

hang yourself

Literally no one likes Sombra. She that little bitch, that is sitting in 100 discord servers 24/7 collecting information on everyone just to wave it around your face, so she can feel powerful.

Keep going user

people still talk about this game? It's dead.

I like Sombra

??? But her mom is best girl which makes her auto top 3

>one of the most conceded regions of the world is nice
>the place full of French Canadians is nice
>the most xenophobic nation on the planet is nice

Ok

who are YOU calling a child?

Japan is extremely polite, but not necessarily nice

>hurr why do the characters of a game with 26 heroes that is a little over a year old not have as much personality as the ones in a game with 9 that is eleven years old and has had countless more updates to it
Do you faggots realize how retarded of an argument this is?

Come to Argentina or Uruguay
People here would refuse to work for a thousand hours a day but will spend an hour making up a story for 20 pesos

Speaking of Ana, how exactly did she ruin Overwatch? Heard a lot of people yelling about how she was game breaking

A shame it didn't carry over to HOTS

This level of projection.

>a thousand hours
I meant a thousand pesos obviously

nice bait but TF2 had more personality on its release day compared to what shitwatch ever will

She was extremely good at single target healing, but required the player to aim. At higher levels at least gold and up, tanks on her team would be virtually unkillable, and it was next to impossible to kill her since her grenade and rifle were enough to kill practically and flanker. This caused the Triple Tank meta. Something like that

she used to heal enough to enable a 3 tank meta which people didn't enjoy. she's been nerfed since then and is now a decent healer instead of the best healer.

>Scandinavia
>Canada
>Humble

No. Especially Canadians. You're not fucking nice, you're not polite, not in any honest sense. If you were, you wouldn't keep drawing attention to it all the time. You wouldn't brag about being humble, because humility would be so fucking innate as to not be noteworthy to you if you really were humble. You fuckers only act nice to backhandedly insult the US by trying to look better by comparison. "Oh yeah, we're so polite, we give drive-by compliments. We're so much better than that fat arsehole america" I'd rather put up with a fat, obnoxious yank cunt instead of a dishonest, smarmy leaf.

shit, i want to play OW now, but with UT lines

MY HOUSE
TRY TURNING THE SAFETY OFF
BAG'EM N TAG'EM

shit, that ALONE would be super offensive and cause people to have fucking fits of curling into a ball and shitting themselves screaming EVERYONE HATES ME!!!!!!!!

You can just say Jew you know.

haha
all that cyro sleep made mei have some nice honking pillows!

JUST HOLD STILL AND I'LL MAKE IT QUICK

F YEAH

>he's not close enough with his friends that they can casually insult each other.

>She was extremely good at single target healing, but required the player to aim
So it did carry over to HOTS

>he doesn't call all of his friends fucking faggots

What a reddit thing to say

It was non stop nerd rage insult storms last I played.

People don't choose to get angry at other people, user. Anger is a natural human emotion and it's hard to control, don't be such a cuck.

that isn't a fucking translocator

also, this was a different time

I MISS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6dWPPgHj8rM

YOU WHORE

Only I'm allowed to like her.

Prove it, faggot

One of the characters featured in the image you posted literally insults other characters in-game via emotes.

I'm not even sure how the "canadians r soo polite" meme ever got started. I've only ever heard foreigners describe us as nice too

t. Someone who has never competed in anything in real life

I'm Mexican, no tiny white boi dick will do.

You have to go back

>no argument
>just take your opponent's and modify it into a NO U picture

Fuck off.

Junkrat's a real Australian.

How is that even remotely sexy?
It just sounds annoying.

That's because Blizzard bans people who are deemed toxic

> Implying UR JUST P-P-POL requires an argument.
What can be asserted with evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Who said I left?

because people agreed to the rules

Well, I'm fine with that, then. What do you think could be done to improve Mexico?

A government that doesn't suck ass

ow the edge.jpg

she builds toward orgasm as you kill more and more, cumming when you get to holy shit
which no woman has ever said during sex with anyone who has been on Cred Forums

Mexicos biggest problems are cartels, and the most effective way to destroy any organization is to take large chunks out of its cash flow.
Do the math.

So America needs to legalise all drugs to make Mexico better?

You said it, not me.

This, corruption is one of the top reasons for middle economys stopping development.
Also it would be nice if USA citizens stopped buying cartel drugs and giving them all their money.

"Normal society" doesn't shoot each other with guns and missiles and lasers and shit while trying to escort stolen technology or whatever the fuck a payload is.

Kill all drug users, got it

Vermintide banter > all other vidya banter
Except maybe TF2, but it's really cutting close.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i3Vck2qS0&feature=youtu.be&t=62

If your comments reflect anything about your personality, id talk shit about you too behind your back. You sound like an all around dick head.

>gee-gee!
>winky face!
I can see how that can come off as insulting to an audience that screamed and cried in a tantrum until Blizz censored 4 letters.

You know that Mei has a giant futa cock?

Everyone knows that's Zarya.

Zarya might have one, but Mei's bigger.

>he's right
wtf blizzard?

Constant emotional validation is one of the cornerstones of SJW writing.

Because it has to be.
Overwatch is all about its own social image. Thanks to faggots that have been taking video games more and more seriously over the years, it has a big seat in western culture. Overwatch is an identity. It has clout. Corporations love referencing Overwatch. News outlets love covering Overwatch. It's Overwatch. Overwatch! You play Overwatch too, right bro? Check out my Overwatch commissions. Check out my Overwatch cosplay. Overwatch is so great. It's positive and inclusive. Overwatch was a step in the right direction for gamers. All gamers. People who game. Us gamers. Who play Overwatch. Boy, I can't wait to see which new skins to add to Overwatch. My Overwatch characters are very stylish. I main [character] in Overwatch. Everything is fine. Everything is fun. Happy happy happy. Inclusive. I'm being included. I'm including others. This is it. This is our utopia. Overwatch. Happy. Nothing is wrong. I am a gamer, hear me roar. Join my discord.

>Norge

Nu stopper du. Hvor er resten af danskerne når man har brug for dem?

>join my discord
Out of all of these, this manages to piss me off the most. Discord is fucking cancer, and so are all it's users.

Never understood the hate against french canadians

The suit is too small.

They're stupid haughty faggots.

This

It's not even Canadians who say that shit.

Almost everyone here is passive aggressive.

Did one of them steal your gf or something? You seem really angry about the matter.

What did French Canadians ever do wrong?

My experience with them has been nothing but positive.

t. visiting Montreal for the past month

>visting
You have no idea about the shit they try to pull.

i'll do you one better.

>team doing somewhat badly the first half of the payload match.
>some random tryhard wannabe-pro chink start blaming the whole team.
>It's a fucking casual match. Was there to experiment on other classes anyways.
>he leaves after blaming everyone for their faults.
>The chatbox gets less toxic aside from people commenting on the chink
>We win anyways after getting the last minute momentum.

Why are all chinese people so god awful team players?

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=2SoxtJEUz9I
Everybody
youtube.com/watch?v=0o9i2YBYp-I
Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DNebBMcd1cQ
Civil
youtube.com/watch?v=wS3RwME5OF8
IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=8c6-SPYAaRs

Is this a cuck pic

no.

>Turtle fuckers

That's some weird ass shit man.

Why are you just blatantly lying? They do it all the time.

no, they are PERFECT team players.................

with their OWN PEOPLE
because all they do is work as a fucking cog in a machine.

they aren't used to doing random things to win
if you aren't using plan beta sigma Y to get to the point followed by delta epsilon Q, YOU SHAME ANDA DISHONAH FAMURI.

also, they kill the first born child and dock your e-sports paygrade

If you wanna think of it that way. Yeah sure why not

None of them come close to this
youtube.com/watch?v=IX__swbUwag

Play competitive mode.

>can you imagine her as anything other than happy?

bad example, as we already have official media of her being not happy

youtube.com/watch?v=seu7o8Gw99s

Canadian here. Most of this country is populated by utter shit heads that deserve to be gassed.

No, they don't. But, that wasn't what the post was about.

>ask question
>get answer
>get offended
Are you a french canadian?

i bitch a lot but I always did. When I get better I stop.

i'm curious, because most of my view of canada is from media, and they portray them as friendly and they allow gay marriages apparently.

Any examples of fuckery there?

No.
He's barely taller than her in-game while he wears those skaty things

The better question to ask is whether Quebec needs to be its own country.
If he says yes he's a French Canadian.

It was made by women. Women don't understand "trash talk". They think insults are mean, because when they use insults, it's behind someone's back, and they actually mean the insults they use. When a guy calls another guy a "goatfucker", it's probably in jest. When a woman calls another woman a "goatfucker", it means she literally sleeps with goats.

Source?

Overwatch is set in a socialist utopia where racism, sexism, and homophobia are gone.

It's a paradise and this scares Cred Forums.

Rapetacular

Delusional SanFran/Canadian/Melbourne cuck. I live in FUCKING SWEDEN and me and my friends would put Cred Forums to shame with the non-PC insults we fling at eachother. I have a friend from Congo and I must have called him a nigger 4 times this weekend (and since he's not a fragile faggot from California, he handles the banter and replies in kind).

Gas all Overwatch faggots.

>a paradise.
Didn't they have some weird robo-racism to go along with their weird terrorism where no one really dies?

>Rapetacular

Moira buff when?

Well I'm in Ontario. Most people I ever meet are either turbo SJW's (leader of Ontario is a stereotypical dyke that keeps fucking us over but pulls virtue signaling at election time to keep getting back in) or white trash/wanna be gangbangers that randomly get in people's face about the most random shit. The latter at least made me laugh a little when I discovered most of the ones I grew up around had kids during/right out of high school and got locked into financial destitution/endless baby drama.

tell me where you were stationed for military service, who you were engaged in hostilities with, nad provide me with a transcript of all communications between you prior to and after engagement
also watch "collateral murder"

Why would she get a buff?

Because the dice blizzard rolls to decide who gets buffed and/or nerfed decided such.

>Moria
She's literally the third most used healer besides Zenyatta and Mercy.

because why not. i want to win without having to do a damn thing

Well can't say it's any different than my alternate "escape" destination. But sounds a lot less severe than New York for example. I feel like theres more to Canada isnt there?

>no one insults each other
Winston and Tracer bully Reaper for being an edgelord, Reaper and S:76 argue with each other, Widowmaker insults a bunch of characters she kills, etc.

Anyone else enjoy playing as Zen? I enjoy his simple kit.

>bully Reaper for being an edgelord
It's my head canon that everyone in talon bullies Reaper.

Not really, we're pretty interchangeable with the northern parts of the U.S except shit costs more here.

he did that's why he is half dead or whatever.

Are you me? I will be heading back to Southern Ontario to further my education, but I am slightly worried of what I will find on the university.

Zen is like one of the five characters I still have fun with.

Its artstyle is basically just Pixar. The game is for hugsie feelsie people + Fanart consuming secondaries.

Doesn't he usually get paired up with Mercy as a sub-healer?

>tfw healing your team and sniping shitty Hanzos
>that "dink-dink" noise of successive headshots
>tfw you kill Moiras and Tracers that underestimate you

Yeah, Mercy can't do a lot of reliable damage, but Zen can. So Mercy does main healing, and Zen runs backup healing and backup DPS

Utopian paradises don't exist and as long as niggers, differences between men and women, and faggotry exist so will racism and homophobia

>love zen.
>wanna zen.
>zen'd
>but half the time everyone is dying and losing health.
>So either i pocket someone and others get pissed orrrrrr i just don't zen at all.
>no zen cause i suck robotic balls at management :c

>charge up a shot
>shoot it blindly around a corner, hope someone gets hit
>tracer runs into it by dumb luck, dies in one hit
>ALL: FUCK YOU

This is a good game.

What the hell happened to Lucio to make his usage drop

Zen's always been the off-healer in metas. Only time he really wasn't viable was before his early buff/Widow nerf, and when the Dive meta was so hardlocked in that he was dead to stray damage.

That Discord nerf nearly killed him though. Can't have a healer doing more damage than the sniper cowboy.

He black, that's why

Toronto University's? If so bear in mind that white people are an extreme minority and that the media's pushing of multi ethic friend groups is a lie. Even the biggest libtards I met at college complained that non-whites had no interest in being friends with white people (at most a few asians joined the nerdy circles) and so if you're the only white person in your class, you aren't making friends. (Not even stretching things here, for most of my classes, the only white people were me and the professor)

His aura range got lowered. He's still used a lot, but he's less likely to heal the entire team at once, and he has almost no hope of healing a Pharah
Plus his hps is sort of low compared to Mercy, Ana and Moira

Uh, have you seen Black Panther?

Personally, I dropped him when his songs became so short range. You have to choose whether to play offense, or play with your team now, and that just feels bad.

Plus, his ulti is still shitty to use, and with Sombra's rise, it's hardcountered by a faster charging offense character's ability. Its even worse now that her hack disables the songs entirely too.

Oh also they reworked how ults work so it's really fucking dangerous to use his ult mid-fight which is when it's best to use it

I guess. I don't really follow competitive team layouts, I just like the way he feels.

Mercy and her fucking stupid reworks. When she was strong as fuck it was basically "You have Mercy or you lose lol". I'm glad she got nerfed into the ground, now we don't have to see two Valkyrie Mercys flying around rezzing anyone who dies. But now we get Moira and her auto lock on from the other side of the world.

>Sombra's rise
Oh user I am so thirsty for those Sombra buffs

I am not bothering with U of T, that is like going into the heart of the storm. I know one of my friends goes to U of T, but he is Asian so he has no problems there. I was thinking Windsor because I want to do mathematics and accounting.

>It's true
What the fuck, blizz?

I graduated from an ontario uni in 2014 and there was 0 relevant sjw presence.

OwO what's this....

Honestly, Moira and her orbs are really fucking stupid

Which institution?

Really just her range is too fucking long. She counters Pharah with that fucking beam

Now it's time to nerf D.Va...again.

LU, Sudbury is a total shithole and I recommend never going north of barrie if you're going to visit Ontario.

>did you watch a movie about a bunch of niggers
no

As much as I love playing Moira when Ana just wont work, DVa is in too many fucking games. Just by her existing, half my kit is deleted, and she doesn't even need to try for it.

Can we please just delete Defense Matrix and give her a better designed defensive ability? Please?

TF2 literally got more toxic the more people they let in. F2P is when bronies and furries shat the place up, fucking friendlies.

Who the Hell designed her, anyway? She has one of the best "Get out of jail" abilities that has a really short cooldown, doesn't need to aim, absurd range, and can do a lot of damage with her orb
This too. I'm tired of having to destroy her mech before I can hope to use any abilities

You are the kind of person who will not exist in Overwatch's utopia.

>"Hi everypony! lets capture the point"
>"awww its ok everypony we did our best"

Fucking bronies turning the game into a damn autism fest.

>I hate to bring up TF2 but a lot of people remember it for how fucking rude the characters are to eachother

Spy's voice taunts were fucking brutal.

>Well, off to visit your mother!
>Here lies scout, he ran fast and died a virgin!
>I've merely finished what your liver started!
>You died as you lived: morbidly obese!
>You live in a van!

>Overwatch's utopia
>utopia

Moira is this weird mix of "oh that's pretty neat" and "god damn it Blizzard you can't make balanced shit". The idea of an evil healer who has to damage to restore health is neat, but then they execute it and it's like "auto lock-on that does more damage and range than it should also here's these annoying fucking balls."

But nah, let's look at Mei. We need to fix her.
>That fucking teleport
Don't remind me. I can't tell which I hate more, that or Tracer's "that kid on the playground who just goes 'NUH UH NONE OF THAT HAPPENED' " recall shit.

See, I'm fine with the idea of HAVING to destroy the mech to do anything meaningful. I'm just not cool with the idea of a basic, 1s CD ability that can be flashed randomly at any point deleting entire core parts of a character's kit, with no downsides. There's needs to be a straight hard-coded list of exceptions to DM if its going to exist in its current state. Stuff that makes sense to be "shot and deleted".

>auto lock-on that does more damage and range than it should
it's 50 damage per second

only Mei does less

>He needs a pocket medic to stomp pubs

>But nah, let's look at Mei. We need to fix her.
I mean, let's be honest, Mei is trash. She's been trash since Season Two

Either give it less damage and current range or more damage and less range then.

>have to watch shitty nigger movie or you get executed
some utopia

>But nah, let's look at Mei. We need to fix her.
tbcf, Mei really does need some help. Her entire kit screams anti-dive/flanker, and the fact that she's been completely nonexistent in Dive: The Meta is really telling.

I've personally been pushing the idea of making her freeze rate scale the same way McCree's ulti does, wher ethe lower the HP of the target, the faster the freeze. Combine this with allowing her Primary to hit multiple targets as well, and no other changes, would give her a place stopping flankers/Dive, while making a lot of tanks fuck her hard. There should be a reason to be afraid of her area denial abilities.

Combine the Damage with an Orb, and the fact that it self-heals. That's what makes the combo so stupid to deal with.

Millennials have been coddled to the point that they can't handle anything that can even be remotely construed as negative.

>Combine the Damage with an Orb,
Yes, it's dangerous with the orb. Don't run in the purple orb.

I mean she can output some good damage, but she's not the first healer to. Zen can delete people with his alt-fire, of course he requires good aim but still.

Her slow and freeze don't even have an effect on movement abilities which 90% of Dive Meta has. Tracer can blink or recall, Genji can dash, D.va can fly, Winston can jump. Her freeze is useless against dive

>so small that it's hard to hit her
>one of the fastest characters in the game
>annoying high pitched voice and giggle
>whenever you do decent damage to her, she just Recalls away
>she can oneclip anyone with her guns and can get away just as easily
I FUCKING HATE THAT STUPID FUCKING INBRED, SNAGGLETOOTHED, CARPETMUNCHING, QUEEN WORSHIPPING, BOY LOOKING, ANIME HAIRED, FLAT CHESTED, FAIRY BLINKING DYKE

>you are an englishman in a dress!
>scotland is NOT a real country!
and the most brutal of all
>MMMPH MMMPH
>crits your whole team

hopefully she doesn't vomit from the foreskin

The thing with Zen is that even though he can deal a lot of damage, he has no sustain and no movement abilities aside from his ultimate. Moira can very easily outlast people with her Fade and long range, and she doesn't need to aim

shut up retard

Käften, bögröv.

that's why I recommended it scale the speed on HP. Probably didn't word it right, but it's supposed to be based off of numeric HP, not Percentage. The Divers with low HP would be forced to back out/burn abilities to avoid Mei, or be left open to her if they use them to hard-engage. Leaves room for counterplay, while giving a clear strength.

If Blizz didn't want to do that though, just code the ultimate to affect literally everything in its range, no more LoS bullshit. That alone would do wonders for making her viable, and you can then tune her CDs/Sustain/Damage around a reliable AoE Area Denial

But demo still has range when he's pissed, happy pissed, sad pissed, mad pissed and everything in between

South Korea is 100x more xenophobic than Japan is tbqh.

>all the butthurt replies
Brilliant.

Share us your stories user

Probably a side effect of being neighbors with north korea.

I was just agreeing with you and extrapolating on her problems. I actually like the idea of her freeze moving faster on low HP, but Blizzard doesn't want their game to be too complex, so I doubt they'll implement it even if imho it's a pretty simple ability.
And yeah her ult should definitely ignore LOS. They should really update the look of it to be a more obvious shape too

What does Overwatch even have, other than head-canon porn?

I just hate people.

What do you mean by that, user?

First off that doesn't follow. Someone can be proud of being polite that doesn't make them less polite. Secondly it's usually other countries calling us polite not us. Thirdly I'd hate to see how shitty other countries are if we're considered especially polite, I had some dumb bitch block the aisle with her grocery cart last week, that aint polite.

>mexicans
>big dicks
being a mix of fucking spain tiny pricks and walks with nothing between his legs is nothing to call home about faggot

I only see this self flagellating Canadian shit on Cred Forums. And it makes me wonder if you're actually a Canadian at all.

t. homo erectus

Not much, but the porn is pretty great.

yeah. Something as simple as making a blue hue to the dome shape, with higher graphics options putting snow falling would help show the real AoE of Blizzard. Might be an indirect buff to shitty Pharah players though.

Mei.

I just wanna see this guy show up in-game already, shit I could even throw together some OC for him

>Backstory behind being in that suit is he was a direct victim of whatever the fuck happened in Austrailia
>Blames Roadhog for his direct part in it
>Tick-based radioactive sludge gun primary without Mei's freeze bullshit
>But after getting hit you're stuck with a weak lingering burn DoT
>Sludge based slows and control, like a path that speeds him up and slows opponents down
>Ult is a Meltdown state where he turns off his suit's containment, putting out a stronger DoT in an area around him, complete with Geiger-counter ticking
>He'll probably never be in the game

Like come on, they have all these designs sitting there not being used and it's fucking killing me.

>I only see this self flagellating Canadian shit on Cred Forums
Fucking hell. I remember one retard complaining about how Canada doesn't have any riots like the USA.
They are either extra retarded or just pretending.

Nothing.

But the porn is very good.

I really think Mei would be smart enough to take birth control instead of the morning after pill. My immersion is ruined

90% of TF2's voice lines were there on release.

The direction this game keeps going is terrible.

i mean, her short showed her take, what, hours to realize everyone else was dead?

Plus, if she's out at a station, not expecting to get laid very often, why would she maintain a birth control regimen when she can just have some plan B on the off chance she gets frisky?

You can make millions out of esports with just head-canon porn.
Anyone who complains is just butthurt that their competing game failed.

I think just pretending. One guy said he lived in Toronto and hadn't seen a white person in two weeks. The city is around 50% white last I checked and every time I'm there I see a bunch.

Where are you gonna get it in the middle of the arctic?

Play of the games that are just the dorf looking at widowmaker's ass while his turret does all the work.

She could easily bring it with her

Yes but the you're forgetting two things 1. Birth control regulates your period, so some women will take it regardless of sexual activity, and 2. the language of the greentext implied user and Mei were fucking regularly

Second line of the greentext implies that user isn't reading into Mei hitting on him, and that its the first time it happened ("you won't read too much into this")

I want to fuck White Korra.

Beginning of the greentext says you're stuck there. Would be hard to get more once your prescription is out.

Language of the greentext to me says the opposite, that it's the culmination of user being oblivious until she basically forces herself in.

Why am I even discussing this instead of playing video games?

Where's the fucking videogame?

Because Mei is a thing of wonder, and you won't ever get to live the dream of being out on the station with her, and having her choose you over all others

>Why am I even discussing this instead of playing video games?
Man I don't even know anymore

Pretty sure the game is designed to encourage head-canons

>Revolutionaries, terrorists, mercenaries, and other assorted criminals killing each other
>Even remotely resembling normal society

This is one of the things that TF2 understood, the character's personalities matched the gameplay. In the absurd and violent fights between two faceless megacorps the fighters are either insane or cold-blooded killers in it for the money

Mai's hips to tits ratio is pretty top tier

To be alive, to walk this Earth. That's the real curse.

>Junkrat actually says the New Years thing in Chinese
I thought it was a joke about how many asians are moving to Australia and in the future most people know a bit of chinese/korean/japanese, sorta like how in the US most people in the south know a bit of spanish

She's a gem.

>Widow/Hanzo/Ana standing still to line up shots
ez frags

I actually haven't seen a Torb PotG in a while. Hell, I even saw a Zen PotG earlier this week

kind of hard to be le evil edgy terrorist in the pg-13 world of overwatch

>this much soy

I've had that happen to me. I wonder if that's how hot girls feel?

I like it.

>Asian aussie Mei, dirty with grime and ash, has lacking social skills, walks around literally half-naked, and probably fucks like a wild animal

I didn't know I needed this until now.

I hear people say that about Canadians more than canadians saying it about themselves.

Just swap Cred Forums for reddit spacing because holy fucking shit every thread is full of retards saying reddit spacing this reddit spacing that.

French Canadians are the most protective of their "heritage" people on the planet. There's laws in Quebec where if you run a business and the sign outside is multilingual, French HAS to be the biggest language on the sign. French Canadians will refuse to give help to people in serious medical emergencies if they don't speak French. They still use swears against the Church that actual French people from France stopped using centuries ago because of muh heritage. They're fucking insufferable.

Which character is the most fun to play?

Slayer/Ironbreaker Bardin
Huntsman Kruber
Bounty hunter Saltzpyre

As an Australian his tastes are authentic.

Lucio.

The overwatch character are more like hero characters from a kids cartoon show.
everybody talks nice about each other.
except with the "bad guys" that may act anoy from other characters, or tell little kids insults like "this is no place for a girl"

Even fucking Battleborn characters, even if they got annoying, they had a bigger range on their personalities.

Come to anywhere in Central or Eastern Europe and you'll probably want to commit mass genocide within a week.

I don't know why but Heavy in a sweater vest is really funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzZ6GrRTgrM

ana

>that amazing feel when you git gud at landing sleep darts

She is pretty great, but her kit is to situational. Literally one time when our dva was ulting and their lucio ulted was I able to my ult them to actually do something.

>this is how normal society acts
Oh boy so this is how out of touch people are from reality.

who has the best bantz? i'd say it's a tie between the spy, demoman, and engineer

youtube.com/watch?v=M_OBMJv2tOU

youtube.com/watch?v=8JF8TlOWZ2s

youtube.com/watch?v=-1AFlX6FYJE

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE FRANCE RIGHT NOW!

YOU'RE LIKE A CAR CRASH IN SLOW MOTION, ITS LIKE IM WATCHIN YA FLY THROUGH A WINDSHIELD!

Overwatch is quite literally set in a world where racism is still a massive thing to the point where the local terrorists keep trying to make shit worse between omnics and humans. Because. War? Doomfist is kind of a retard.

That's not even head canon. Widowmaker mocks him, Sombra mocks the shit out of him and I vaguely recall Doomfist doesn't like him that much.

>over 1 foot shorter than me
Goddamn it I'd pound that twink's asshole so hard if he were real. I'm probably so much bigger than him he'd just disappear if I laid on top of him, he would probably not be able to move either.

special kind of autism exists
it's this post

They really didn't.

TF2 characters act how people who play shooters act

OW is like a disney movie

Her kit? Her KIT?!?!
Get the fuck off of Cred Forums and never return.

Oh shit I'm sorry. Her build? Loadout? Playstyle?

>implying anyone can catch and rape Lucio
Lucio is unrapable

holy sperg. it's a word and you knew exactly what he meant.

It's not rape if he enjoys it user.

>be an efficient and ruthless leader that is well known for getting most jobs done
>be able to come back from death, have infinite ammo, teleport, etc
>Do so well that you go from a mercenary to one of the leaders of a secret evil organization
>everyone still mocks you when all you want is recognition
No wonder Reaper turned into a school shooter

>"this is how normal people act"
>proceeds to ad hominem and shittalk

The thing is that even while he has all of his skills he still keeps getting outplayed. He's been beaten in pretty much all of his encounters since he became Reaper. Also I don't think he's an actual member of Talon, is he? I thought he was just a contractor.

Discord is basically IRC + ventrillo but pretty, what is there to hate?

I do, haven't got any warnings or anything either. Hate the SJW atmosphere of the game and people who use the word "toxic" so they deserve a little flaming.

Isn't the entire story (which means nothing in the game itself anyway) about people not like android people or some shit

I mean for starters Junkrat is an international criminal and literal bomb-lobbing anarchist

You need to go back

t. vagina

tl;dr It's Corporate sterility for maximum cashflow.

Ironically this is only hurting their image as gamers don't care about that, they just want to play the game, an socialize normally. by example is not normal, because you're talking through a filter of insecurity and repression, which only leads to pent up bullshit that'll boil over eventually.

Only corporate shills and social injustice crybabies who had bad parenting and bad upbringing in feelings enforced school systems who don't actually play games care about enforcing thought policing where it doesn't belong and where they aren't.

BRAPTHSTHSHSHSSS

Even Russia?

they cant play for fun, its just work.
they cant handle playing off meta for the lulz

>normal society
>nice and no insults

The bubble you claim anyone here lives in is far more real than the one you claim the reality of society to be. Most people fucking hate each other for no reason or just, at best, simply don't give a fuck.

pretty sure the kids werent the ones who decided on participation trophies

>large group push at the end of game with 20 seconds left
>only member of team left alive on the point
>point seconds away from being taken
>EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY
>manage to stay on the point long enough for team to spawn back
>my entire team storms the point
>sneak up behind the reinhart/mercy
>full charge on his back
>spook the mercy off the point
>VICTORY

Zenyatta is honestly the most fun character in overwatch, healing and keeping your team alive, while also being strong enough to take on tanks.

No, that is true. It's the neutered granola toting parents who brought up these morons. Unfortunately their kids are becoming the main problem as they become adults.

Unfortunately, the only solution to this is for us to raise kids and actually get with these women and properly raise the next generation. The only ones having kids are the degenerates. Technically the angry roasties are right to be angry, we're surrendering the west to normies by being manipulated into never raising children the proper traditional way with morals and values. You don't need religion for that either before someone tries that deflection.

I love Zen for the pure fact that a lot of classes think they can fuck with you toe-to-toe but a well-placed orb shuts them down. The ability to help the team almost feels second, since it's set and forget.

>What did French Canadians ever do wrong?
pic related

Now this is the the post to bring tf2 back to being relevant. It's all over for blizzard

Mei is B U I L T for balls deep anal sex only.

>anal

She might agree to it but her true purpose is procreation. If you truly appreciated her, you'd know this to be true.

it's popular.

>Dirty Bomb
>All the mercs hate and insult each other

Why does the fandom think D.VA is Flat, she's easily C cup

>Korean
>C cup

Even in the fantasy world of Overwatch, this just can't be true.

>Korea
>#1 in cosmetic surgery
>Not atleast B cup

>I have a gift for you, No Charge.
>OH WAIT! EXPLOSIVE CHARGE

She's not flat, true, but she's no larger than a small B.

>these
>not atleast a low C

Sorry, there's little reason to pay attention to D.Va and her awful personality when there are far better candidates to spend time on. Namely, the Mei-n girl of this fucking thread.

Don't you fucking dare talk shit about my perfect waifu.

This but unironically. I feel like overly supporting environments breed such a bad mentality if not worse then edgelords. Its okay to think being special is a thing. But being special has to be earned. Because you can be anything you aren't special but at the same time you are. You make yourself special with how you apply yourself. The idea that you start special is just so fucking stupid and creates retarded narcissist fucks who won't admit/see faults.

How they OW is the least of its long list of issues though.

>ruining the point of the universal meaning of the original by swapping it with a specific thing

what a fucking faggot holy shit

Mei is fucking shit, though

Overwatch is shit, user. Mei is, at least in design, marvelous.

spot the rich white kid

There are antagonistic lines, Lucio and dVa are just flirting with each other.

She's shit in design too, though

Absolutely not but hey, you're just being a contrarian. Keep at it. Maybe someone will believe you.

lucio is gay and theyre both celebrities, so that makes no sense

What a weird thing to be triggered by

He's a legit intellectual, Poker Night confirmed a degree in Russian literature. None of the mercs are actually stupid, even if Jay Pinkerton keeps trying to claim otherwise

Doesn't Soldier have lead poisoning?

Are you implying that Overwatch is not toxic?

I have seen more toxicity in one Overwatch match than on Cred Forums in one day.

You are absolutely right that Cred Forums is overtly cynical and is far from a good representation of society outside of an anonymous safe space but if you seriously think society is also all rainbows and happiness and tolerance of other peoples lives and beliefs then you're even more deluded.

its a nice contrast to how the actual players behave

Pinkerton's write-off for why Soldier's lolrandom in the comics as compared to the actual game, Soldier is apparently the only one that actually drank the poisoned water even though by all rights he should've been the first one to suspect something was wrong with it. He's supposed to be in his own little world but deathly serious within it, not brain-damaged

There's voice lines of Demo being sad, crying, happy, fucking singing and dancing, what the fuck are you talking about?

I want to wife Sombra

This was a great doujin

Source?

And people wonder why I spend all my time on the internet raging

The Computerâ„¢

exhentai.org/g/1122682/47b3b6bdd3/

Fucking bait

fugg off
WTF?? All I get is a sad panda

But they kind of are, they love and hate character in a wider self.
Sure they still really more cartoony, but the flavor is more than
>Oh, you are so cool
>thank you, I think you are cool as well

Genji literally calls you an idiot when he kills you.
Have you been drinking paint thinner OP?

Anyone else in here want to fuck Orendi? Because I do. Battleborn is shit though.

on the shooting and how stuff move, probably, but I ended up liking some of the characters more than the overwatch ones...
But if Overwatch is shit, and Battleborn is shit, that mean they are on the same level?

literally made for poundtown

>he doesn't know

same

I was joking, gimme more (You)'s please

Mccree

>hating xqc

hmm..

Do you have that picture of McCree asking Ana to marry him?

youtube.com/watch?v=bzZ6GrRTgrM&app=desktop
>18 minutes of insults

>so small that it's hard to hit her

This. So damn fucking much. Like, sure, you can one clip me, recall away, and teleport around, whoop-de-doo, have a blast. But when your hitbox is literally an ass on a twig, fuck right off.

I hate Tracer so much that I learned how to play McCree and Zen just to so I can kill and teabag whomever decides to play that stupid British cunt

I GUARANTEE that the lore is going to establish the gameplay as vr training missions for the overwatch organization, screencap this

Just a random story.
>Tracer being lesbian is announced
>I tell a friend that love her so much, being her favorite
>He said to me "I already knew, Her teleports and Dashes are so gay, there is no suprise there, I still love her"

Why is it the people who play Overwatch are such cancer? I've played TF2 for years, and the worst I encountered was underage voicespammers that I muted, or trade-spam bots that we could kick. Meanwhile the other day I had some guy screech and rage at the team because they wouldn't talk to him on mic, then threatened to report us and stopped playing since he didn't want to "play 1v6" and proceeded to let us lose, and another guy reported the whole team because I was playing a 'low tier character' like junkrat "based on principle".