You did remember to play the 2004 GBA game to know the importance of this character, right?

You did remember to play the 2004 GBA game to know the importance of this character, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1RJmleeI3w
youtu.be/NjcPItRt1Zw?t=120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I played the Re: version. It was shit all the same.

KH is for fucking faggots you homo

Wat, it was on ps2, ps3 and ps4 too no excuses

Yeah I did actually.

Remember that Twilight Town theme in gba is the superior version.
youtu.be/I1RJmleeI3w

I honestly had more fun with CoM than the original. Fite me

Is he another "bad guy" that switches sides. Similar to Axel? And how Axel is one of the 7 lights to fight the 13 darkness?

I think you meant to say
>You did remember to play the 2016-2018 mobile game to know the importance of this character, right?

so why does char have pink hair in this episode

You did remember to play the 2009 DS game or watch the 2014 movie to understand the importance of this character who will never return, right?

Who?

Looks like a fucking faggot

In other words, looks like every other Kingdom Hearts character, a series whose main fanbase is literally homosexuals and twinks

I like it when you say my name.

Say it more.

probably, if you can think of a plot hole then expect Nomura to randomly bring back one of these dead dudes to fill it.

If this emo/twink dude doesn't come back I'll be shocked.

Well, Char's Zaku had actually a pink shade so, you know...

>And how Axel is one of the 7 lights to fight the 13 darkness?
His heart split from his body and became a heartless. His body and mind, left behind, became a nobody. At some point Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, or Mickey killed Axel's heartless, returning his heart to Kingdom Hearts. Then Axel later killed himself, and his body returned to Kingdom Hearts.

So Kingdom Hearts then put his heart and body back together and sent him back to the place he first "died" at. Then he decided to help out his friends and underwent training to learn how to wield a keyblade like them. Because he opposes Xehanort and wields a keyblade, he's a "light", simple as that.

i forgot.
what was his name again?

Xonuram

You did play the 2008 japanese cell-phone game to understand the importance of this character, right?

She was in DDD in the last world and at the very end. Good chance she'll return.

why do you post a blank image?

The original GBA game was better than the remake. The flow of gameplay and how the levels were made work better on a handheld.

Is there a big difference between 2 and 2FM?

I meant KH1

Who?

2fm has a boss rush/replay mode IIRC but someone else list the rest of differences. its best just to get 2.5 remix, it has the FM content unless you dont have the consoles

Play all of them on PS4, retard.

II is pretty shit because it's way too easy and has literally no side content. Sephiroth is literally the only optional Boss. II Final Mix completely rebalances the entire game, adds a ton of new content which includes literally like 20 new Bosses and the best Boss in the entire Series.

*doesn't play the series*
REEEEEEEEEEE why do i have to play the games of a series i like to understand it??

I like re chain, i thought the boss battles made up for the whole rest of the shit

Of course, it was easily the best spinoff in the series.

>what the fuck, you mean I have to read fucking Harry Potter 3 to understand Harry Potter 7??? I've only read 1 and 4!

out of all of them, 3 is probably the least important, voldy doesn't even show up

>NOOOOOOOOO MY MEMORIES
>*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRR*
>k-kairi? Who's that? I love namine!!

You did remember to watch the 1940 film to know the importance of this character, right?

I learned about his clone Jin in XB2.

So where exactly does this take place in the monsters inc timeline? Sully and Mike seem to be hiding the girl so is it taking place DURING the movie?

>KH fujoshits are still forcing their fanfiction Sue of a character in

I'm told you dykes once and I'm telling you again, she'll never be in, KH is already a clusterfuck as it is.

I seriously have no idea why this literal who keeps popping up since that DS game

Just after.

>So where exactly does this take place in the monsters inc timeline?
While this is a legit question, it's phrased too seriously to not be funny

The Riku gameplay was good because you didn't have to fuck around with the garbage card deck building shit.

*blocks your path*

you did watch the 1940s movie to understand who this character was, right?

You did remember to watch the classic 1928 cartoon to know the importance of this character, right?

This is more like "After reading Harry Potter 1 and before reading Harry Potter 2, you have to watch the stage play 'Harry Potter and the Dumbledore's Dildo' to understand anything that's going on in the sequel."

You guys did watch all of his shorts to understand GOAT Disney character right?

>duh but there no number on dis one why i have to play

>What the fuck? You mean I have to watch the Star Wars Christmas special to understand Star Wars Episode VI?

Am I the only one who never beat this fuck? I reworked my deck a zillion times and could never ever do enough combo damage to win without blowing every card except dumbo to cheese with

Who the fuck thought it was okay to put Mickey Mouse in a hooded leather trench coat?

the same guy who decided that Mickey Mouse should clench his fist in anger before swearing vengeance
youtu.be/NjcPItRt1Zw?t=120

Just stack your entire deck with Omnislashes and you'll be completely untouchable, literally. Cloud will kill Marluxia for you.

It seems like during, but I hope that with vanitas doing unversed shit they won't follow the movie plot, kind of like how Jack was fascinated by heartless in KH1 instead of christmas

Reminder CoM is better on GBA than PS2

LET CHARACTERS STAY DEAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FUCK OFF
EVERYBODY IN THIS SHITTY SERIES DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING
EVEN XEHANORT SOMEHOW

>All three of these people can now use keyblades
I wonder what Axel would've thought back then.

I didn't care enough about Kingdom Heart's plot to learn the game mechanics of CoM. Hitting things and reading how abilities benefit me is about as much effort as I am willing to put into these games.

those ears make sense

>Throw out a card (up to 3 at once), it does an attack
>If you and your opponent throw out cards at the same time, the higher numbered card (or combo) will break the lower one, negating that attack and executing the higher numbered card attack
>Zeros can break any other card, but are themselves broken by any other card too
It really wasn't hard.

Also you did remember to play the P2W mobile gacha game to find out his origin story and that he's 1000 years old and was friends with Ven, right?

You mean one of the best in the series? Yes I played it multiple times.

That can't be true, right?

It is.

It is. Ven and Lauriam(Marluxia) were alive during the Keyblade War.

>yfw marluxia/larium is the true villain of KH and he's taking everyone for a ruse cruise