Vermintide 2

>ctrl+f Vermintide
>0 results
You ARE playing the tech test, aren't you user? It's going to be over soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

makewarnotlove.com/
malignportents.com/stories/
pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kruber's hammer is so much better than in 1

I am
Though I'm keeping it to a minimum until the 28th

>he doesn't intentionally create a last stand situation for himself at the end of the mission when playing Slayer so he can have a glorious death
quite literally doing it wrong

No beta invite.

Guess I gotta wait.

>You ARE playing the tech test, aren't you user?
Not any more, calling it quits until the 28th, even if I am getting the itch to play more.

If everything wasn't so heavily gated behind muh progression, I'd probably be playing it now and on the 22nd.

preorder guarantees it, if you were going to get it anyway
I know some people don't like preordering, but since beta playtime is separate from real play time you can technically preorder, play 100 hours in the beta, and then refund it on release

>You ARE playing the tech test, aren't you user
NO BECAUSE THE GAME CRASHES AS SOON AS I JOIN A GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY
ZEALOT
IS
SO
FUCKING
SHIT
IT'S
FUCKING
USELESS
CAREER
WITH
SHIT
USELESS
WEAPON.
WHO THE FUCK CREATES CLASS THAT NEED TO TAKE DAMAGE IN GAME WHERE YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE DAMAGE< FUCKING RETARDS EAT SHIT AND DIE COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

Waiting on preorder beta.

>get pounced by a gutter runner
>get saved and stand up
>movement speed is now 1/4th of what it was before

nice game vermintards

I thought I should have had one.

How long is the beta on for? Can it be streamed, or is it NDA?

Same. Played 22 hours of this, enough to see that its amazing and worth waiting for 28th

its a beta
mods will fix it

vermintide sucks fatshark are garbage devs

IS THAT MOTHER FUCKING GOTREK?!

Wrong he shits out damage like crazy with his passives and skills. Flail is a bit underwhelming I agree, hope they fix that. But the passive to avoid death is awesome.

>gotrek using two small axes instead of one big axe
it's bardin as a slayer

It's fun but playing the same two maps gets boring after awhile. I also really liked the first map in the first game more than the new city map, it's not nearly as gothic. The hub feels the same way with it not being a simple pub anymore.
In terms of gameplay it's completely superior, but just like with Left 4 Dead 2 I liked the first game's aesthetic more.

>dual wields completely stock looking axes
Geee whiz. But I guess Gotrek is the only slayer right?

>Wrong he shits out damage like crazy with his passives and skills
Bull-fucking-shit. Only handmaiden is weaker than zealot. Passive is shit. Active is shit. Talents are shit.

>not Age of Sigmar at this point
>Still shitty races to play
>Just Rats and humans to fight

Fuck
this
game.

still here eh lad

GOOD
AOS IS SHIT
S H I T
H
I
T

40KFAGS RUIN EVERYTHING
THE FURFAGS/BRONIES OF /TG/ AND /TG/ ACCESSORIES
EAT SHIT AND DIE

Wait, are there really femcast eternals?

>tfw elf-free game

Good luck, I'm behind 8 shield icons.

How can anyone be this wrong?
I played both and had no problem dominating the scoreboard wheter through asissts and revives or kills and sheer damage output.

Each career has its purpose but I see that people fail to realize that.

I just played a match with him and took out a stormvermin patrol single handedly with his active

Wouldn't really say he's garbage, I only average about 50-100 less kills on him than on Bounty Hunter (so 300 vs 400) and he's got his niche as a shieldbreaker
If anything I think they need to add in a mechanic or talent that makes him regen some health while below 25% to make it so that you have something other than the deathblow-protection to save you if shit goes south
If they don't add in something like that he's never going to get picked in Nightmare and above methinks

When you do the quickfire with the rapier, does bullet go slightly above where the reticle is?

>Gotrek getting his own cuhrazy action game in the vein of Ninja Gaiden/DMC

My would be able to pierce gromril

Can you swap between careers when ever you want? Are the careers more or less balanced? Do the characters make comments about the careers?

>Playing bardin
>ability is to vanish for 10 seconds
>it only lasts for 2 seconds

What did they mean by this?

Dominating the scoreboard has literally no meaning dipshit. A decent player can easily top the killfeed with any character and any weapon setup, as the average players are incompetent plebs.

stop leaving the smoke idiot

mods will fix it

They should make it so there's no xp penalty if Slayer Bardin doesn't survive the mission

>Can you swap between careers when ever you want?
yes

theres no way you can do that with friendly fire on

Stay in the smoke, watch enemies flail about wondering where that dawi ninja went as you cut them down/rescue someone

Are you fucking kidding me? I've been levelling the fire bitch because i liked the hellfirestaff but the dwarf has a fucking flamethrower!? Fuck this game.

The devs said there will be unique lines for each of the careers.

>elf in front
Sure you can

>implying I wouldn't do that especially with friendly fire on
>implying I care about the elf

i just unlocked Bounty Hunter Saltzpeter. Should I give him Bracer of Pistols to use or repeater crossbow?

Fucking nice.

This game is A LOT harder than than the first, you aren't gonna be having friendly fire on for a while.

Shielded stormvermin, armoured northlanders have put an end to just carving your way through.

Sienna gets a flamethrower staff too.

Reminder that Elf players are huge masochistic sluts akin to healwhores. They EXIST to get BULLIED and VIOLATED by superior SKAVEN, CHAOS and DAWI dick. Every game you don't insult your elf player, she dies a little more on the inside.

kek

pistols by a mile.

>That FoV

I'm all for more visibility, but that's borderline fisheye.

> It's going to be over soon.
Just like the first one, zero reason to invest my money, time, or interest in a game I know is going to be dead in a month

IRONDRAAAAAAAKES

Is this as fun as Killing Floor 2? If yes, then I will.

Sure but her melee is shit and she needs to charge her flamethrower.

Wont matter if they still keep in op trinkets that share healing and potions. What is preventing you from just huddling together and left clicking like in the first game? Armored units dont matter when you can stagger everything with a 2h hammer.

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T MEEE
KHAZUKAN KHAZAKIT-HA

Are all the careers available for the Tech Test?
If so, does any user have footage from Kerillian's Handmaiden? Or any feedback

Unequip all exotics (orange text with extra effect)

They arent very similar.
I like KF2 and vermintide though.

They should make it so Bardin's fire weapons only cool down the bar you're on, and you have to get ammo pickups to cool down fully. Ironbreaker having such an amazing ranged weapon is just weird.

How is that Footknight career for Kruber?
Sword and board tanking seems like it would be fun in this game.

how do i get into beta

do you have some kind of notification set up for whenever a new thread is made?

>Dead in a month

???

There's a lot more area denial specials now. Warpfire throwers are deadly, ratlings fire almost instantly and there are BRAAAPstorm sorcerers who summon a brapstorm and teleport away.
Staying huddled is a recipe for disaster.

Preorder to get it now or beg on Cred Forums for an invite for the closed beta on the 28th

>Playtesting all characters since alpha, Spear is just so good.
Help me, What other weapon from other character is good as spear? dont wanna be a Elf Player.

Sure I am, the talent tree system fucking sucks and too many talent trees are either generic or just plain bad.

It feels like Fatshark weren't sure how to implement the talent and skill system and decided to just barely add it to the game as a gimmick so they could put "WITH NEW TALENT TREES!" on the steam page. These talents need massively expanded upon, right now they're fucking trash and entire careers are pointless because of how bad their talents are. Ignoring the balance side of things most of the talents are just uninspired and uninteresting. 5% attack speed, 5% power, 20% move speed, why the fuck do these talents exist? They feel like they belong in a game like path of exile where the talent trees are massive and taking 5% attack speed is a build up to picking up multiple 5% bonuses.

It's only really good for its intended role, which is to take down large masses of weak enemies. Pretty much every other gun in the game outshines it when it comes to killing specials and bosses.

>spear is so good

No it's not. The spear is average and if you've played outside of normal you'd know that. Elf's best weapon is the glaive again.

Is this literally the same as Sienna's flamethrower staff?

Handmaiden is underwhelming as of now. Her talents are really boring and she offers nothing to the table compared to Waystrider and Shade.

Except in true solo. She gets straight up -50% dmg taken when solo, and her active is a perfect repositioning tool to get out of any sticky situation. Her other talents like movement/dodge speed and more ammo also play into that role. She's the only one I managed to do a solo run thus far with.

Who cares how active a co-op game is going to be if I have multiple friends who play it?

Played it just enough to see it runs well on my computer, and left a suggestion to bring combat to client side so high ping won't be too much of a detriment to winning on Cataclysm when the playerbase eventually drops. Not much point in keeping playing further when any progress you make is going to be reset, and I don't want to risk burning myself out on the two maps especially when I remember how gigantic the grind was for the first game when it came out.

Yeah but Sienna's flamethrower staff kinda sucks against bosses too, and her melee is far worse than Bardin's, not to mention the crazy survivability from Ironbreaker

>Blightstormer spawns
>Bardin says something along the lines of, "There's a foul wind sorcerer nearby... I'll show him wind! From my arse!"
>Immediately think of brapposting
Fuck this site.

>bigger hordes
>Some units can't be staggered
>armoured units stop the swig of weapons like the great axe and great sword.
>Chaos sorcerer can disable you and pull you towards him from 10+ metres away
>Chaos sorcerer will cast whirlwind of bullshit on you which chucks you into the air.
>warpfire throwers will obliterate your health pool.

huddling is a recipe for an ass wooping. You really need to work as much more of a team than before.

Fucking same

Anyone else getting really weird audio bugs?
Halfway through the last match I was in Kerillian started talking in a microsoft sam robot voice.

Can Unchained Sienna wield the flamethrower staff? Because Unchained Sienna is a tanky motherfucker as well.

>I FEEL A BIG ONE COMING, AZUMGI

That's a tricky one. It will still show as hours played for the main game even if it has a different entry on Steam and requires a manual refund which 99% of the time will be rejected.

Yeah no. Spear is absolutely superb on Nightmare you pleb. She gets an insane movement speed when spamming the charged attack which makes it perfect for kiting and repositioning.

Kruber's halberd is great and loads of fun to use, especially as merc with some extra attack speed.

That's not a bug, it's a placeholder line of dialogue. There are actual audio bugs though, mainly ones that remove audio from the game.

>Here, breathe in some warpstone gas

Sienna's heavy attacks ignite enemies, adding a DoT effect on top of the already dealt damage from the attack itself. And unless Bardin is using a two-handed weapon (why would he, considering his role in the team as Ironbreaker), their melee damage output is roughly the same.

I thought that might be the case but I wasn't sure, she was talking normally before and then she suddenly turned into a cyborg.

Works fine against this one at least.
Though this was on Normal and Spawn has a fire weakness, I heard.

Probably. Primary is small puffs of fire, secondary is charging up to then hold down primary for an extended burn.

how grug play gud as elf
i never played elf in vt1 because i wasnt good with her
any tips on being a good elf?

Should I buy the first one or this?
It's releasing very soon right?

what the fuck does hero power do? or is it just a way of limiting scrubs from higher difficulties?

This fov makes me puke

That might seem good, until you see a Kruber/Saltzpyre with the repeater just fucking hosing the boss down in one volley.

With him i played some games with the halberd (on lvl 1) and then swapped to the zweihander for one game and then to the executioner sword, despiste having great stats and being my best weapon, found the executioner a bit shitty, the moves are kind of weird somehow. Gonna check the halberd again. Thanks

The first one is dirt cheap, but it's also about to lose most of its already small playerbase when the second one hits preorder beta on the 28th and final release on the 8th.

don't play handmaiden, it's a shit career outside of playing solo, it adds nothing to a team.

One of the things I like the most is how they now have 3 alternatives for the rat ogre. One of the most satisfying moments of V1 for me is defeating a rat ogre as a team and knowing you wer going to win the level with your grims and tomes.

>One of the most satisfying moments of V1 for me is defeating a rat ogre as a team and knowing you wer going to win the level with your grims and tomes.
user, I...

There's no reason to play the first one anymore, as VT2 is right around the corner and is better in, well, everything.

>get hagbane bow
>use only charged attacks with it
Congrats, now you demolish hordes and specials and armored targets. Well done.

As for overall gameplay tips, get good with dodging. Its the most important defense.

Once again the flamestrike staff is the best one again. AND it crits (pretty much all the time with pyro) and leaves giant aoe flames. Beam staff once again shit because pyro has a built in kill specials attack.

Signed up for the Xbox beta today.

How’s Slayer, my fellow Dawi?

A lot of weapons are better, Bardin's grudgeraker and 2h hammer are also a lot better, which is awesome considering even in the first they were good.

pistols for style and grace

is that how the irondrake is supposed to work? Every game I only ever see the tiny fire explosions when they hit something and never the giant flame

it's fun to rip and tear with but he feels kind of squishy to me
maybe im just bad and need to get hit less

this design is so fucking gross

good if youre good sucks if you suck

FUckin snowflake wizards

>implying i have three friends to play with

okay, thanks friends

The third person effects for it are bugged, only looks right in first person.

>he hasn't sologrinded to 20+ with pubs

I think real life flamethrowers (and iron drakes) spew kind of a chemical sludge that ignites things.

Slayer needs some work still, mostly something like a throwing axe. Being restricted to melee completely isn't very fun. A throwing axe to use occasionally to stagger specials and that sort of stuff would be perfect.

I just want to play Bardin since he’s by far my favorite character and I love dwarves, but not sure if I would like the tanky playstyle of Ironbreaker. I was hype when I heard about Slayer, but I’m worried the lack of a ranged weapon will gimp him.

I used to play Left 4 dead with random pubs but i'd probably get butthurt at them being terrible and ragequit if i tried it today.

Modified mini

I'm missing one of the tomes on Seed. There's the early one on the cart and the late one in the hidden cave.

Repeater Pistol is god tier now.

I would if the game didn't run like trash

> tfw I go from 140fps in the keep to 30fps when there are many enemies on the screen

>They're torching the elf! That's MY job!

second one is in one of the gatehouses on the other side from where you enter on a platform below

Well it's not a race. Anything that does decent damage to a boss is welcome in my party. You never know what might happen.
And as you pointed out, this is a crowd killer first and everything else is a bonus.

he has skill that prevents getting more than 25 dmg from any hit, that seems great. I prefer Bounty and Witch Hunter though.

Flamethrowers, at their simplest, spray a liquid fuel through a nozzle that has a piezo igniter built into it.

Drakeguns probably operate differently though, as they are described as firing an "alchemical sludge" with no indication of a built-in ignition system, which probably means that the mixture reacts with oxygen in a way that ignites it.

No idea where that is except after the elevator ride

nda it ends tomorrow, progress is wiped. There will be next 22th and another one 28th, which progress might carry over to full game.

>blowing up a warpfire rat with one shot from the rapier's pistol

Not trying to sound like an autismo but what’s the meta looking like right now?

Inb4 just play who you want, you know with the new careers a meta is going to develop to bring the most optimal teams for cata speed farming

So this is the power of the ironbreaker

No one answered last thread. Is the AI any better than part 1?

The elf daggers are murder machines now. They're quite different from their Vermintide 1 counterparts.

>780 avg

pretty dead to me

does somebody have that webm of the chaos spawn tossing Bardin off of the Helmgart wall?

AI as of the closed test is FUCKING SHIT. They run off on their own and for some reason it's always the kerillian bot, so I guess they programmed it to be like real players. It's obviously a placeholder (I hope)

TAKE BACK EVERY GRUDGE

>tfw a troll hurles me off the wall at that spot when I have both a tome and a grim

>mfw I unlock slayer next level

>I can't get into a single game even though 195 are going on concurrently on average

780 is a lot of people when you get down to it. If we assume that all of those people are looking for a match simultaneously (unrealistic, I know, but for the sake of the argument), that means that at any given time there will be 195 games that those people will get matched to before there is a wait for the last three people in line.

both are goat

How's the performance?

what does slayer bardin do?

>come across a bug where I'm 'dead' according to he host
>but I can still run around and attack and interact with everything
>I'm now immune to all damage and single handedly win the match because of it

Feels good.

Also the invincible spot at the temple of sigmar is crazy and will surely be removed by launch... right?

Think I laughed for a solid minute at this

rips
tears

>Bile Troll actually constantly regenerates health unless it is on fire

Do warhammer trolls function like this, or is it Fatshark taking notes from D&D?

He gets two melee weapons and does a FUCKLOAD of damage. Stacking damage buff on the same target and his ability is a huge leap that stuns. He deletes rat ogres and other bosses

>normal is too hard for a few days
>invite everyone who buys the game
>nightmare is now easier than normal from a week ago

not sure about buying this game anymore

Substantially better than Vermintide 1, but still has a ways to go. I'm running on extreme and sometimes the character textures go down to what looks like medium and things become muddy for some reason.

>Get Glitch as Saltzpeter
>Become Immortal
>Stay at 0 health and dont get downed
>Spend the rest of the match standing in the middle of the fray being a target dummy

warhammer trolls do regenerate and are weak to fire

Trolls in general has the Regeneration special rule.

Accurate to the lore, trolls are basically dnd trolls in warhammer which makes me cock rock hard when I blast that fat faggot with my drakegun and watch him melt

How’s the voice acting and the bants? One of my favorite things from V1 was how genuinely enjoyable the character interaction was.

Voice acting is good, Elf a shit as always but there's new bants for when someone uses healing when they're above 50% and they're all pretty funny

Pretty good for what it is. The graphics are amazing on high and a gtx 1080 can run it so well on 1440p that I don't feel pressured to turn the settings down.

>my team elf's face when we're trying to progress with all tomes and grims

Is there a difference in damage for Kerillian in aiming your shot versus just left-clicking?

This.
Does Saltpile provide plenty of bantz and remarks primarily towards the firewitch and elf?
>friendly fire
>NOT NOW WITCH

I used to think the Bile Troll is a joke of a boss, until I had to fight one with a team with no capacity to light it on fire. Jesus christ, it is almost impossible to kill if you can't ignite it.

each 50 points your dmg is higher.

I've noticed a lot more compliments when someone kills off a bunch of enemies at once

t. lumberfoot

Kerillians are all still shit talking though

>never going to inject kerillian with my mayfly juice
why even catch rats

AWAKEN MY SLAYERS

Of course.

Yeah,.Bardin and Markus tend to bro it up a bit from what I've encountered

Speculation/data mining on how many maps at launch?

Get good. Soloed one with a longbow easily. Although it was only on hard so maybe they are tougher on nightmare

how

The keep has some target dummies where you can test out your damage with different weapons against unarmored and armored targets.

Saltz rapier pistol is so fucking good

So Sienna and Saltz is a thing, right?
A lot of their banter makes them sound like a bickering old couple.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been trying to find a party for like 20min now and it can't find anything.

I believe they said 13

Bardin is too nice, I want him to be an autistic elf hater and serially grudge holder

I just want to self insert

you can see the names of other missions in the lobby browser

It's either a very cramped screen or fisheye, nothing inbetween

>and left a suggestion to bring combat to client side so high ping won't be too much of a detriment

They do. In general just think of Warhammer as the most pretty and comprehensive generic fantasy (and elves work like Tolkien not some pussy shit)

Redpill me on Ironbreaker

When did tech test end?

>Az und Karin
>perk for +2.5 stamina
>iron breaker gets bonus stamina
>can't even use the level 5 talent yet where I get +2 Stamina on top

Is there a compilation of all the known career passives/active/talents anywhere?

>t. non betafag

ridiculously tanky
drakegun with delete hordes in seconds
active ability taunts enemies and makes you even more tanky

In about 12 hours

Can't have one yet. Fatshark will send Witch Hunters after you IRL

do you live on mars?

how do you halberd?
the thrust attack fucks me up

>10 fucking shields
Jesus Christ. I was really excited for Slayer but this post alone might sway me to Ironbreaker.

The regeneration is greatly enhanced on nightmare. Unless you have a lot of burst damage or set it on fire, you'll be hard pressed to hit the health gates.

>didn't get to unlock a single new class
>work tomorrow

Oh well, next beta coming up and it just might save progress.

1 stamina is only half a shield as far as I know. But still.

Block cancel constantly I guess?

>everybody is waiting the elevator
>Elf player absolutely have to go kill the last slaves
>gets caught by a catcher

>best tank in the game
>best wizard in the game
>good melee

Why can't fire witch get a break ;_;

>he’s on a stairway...to sigmar

>13
Very clever, Fatshark.

Where's the second tome on Seed? There's no platform where you jump down

Next beta is on 22nd and wont save progress. As said time and time again only the beta from 28th saves progress

>Elf dies
You lose nothing, move on

Keep on light swinging. The halberd is really good.

Yeah that’s how it was in V1. So with 10 stamina you should be able to block TWENTY fucking hits per bar. That’s absurdity. I might be /Ironbreaker/ after seeing your pic.

How’s his offense?

Is Total Warhammer 2 any good? Hesitant to pay full prince for it.

We still had to go get him or else the elevator wouldn't move.

Dwarf is it ain't me: the army
If Warhammer continue they would mass produce fucking attack zeppelins and transport helicopters

The gatehouse before the cannon segment. On the right corner there's a scaffolding. You can either drop there from above or grab the tome from below through the scaffolding

Big fuck off hammer and drakegun, whenever a horde comes hold right click with the drakegun out to charge it up, once you hear the noise you've hit critical capacity and can hold left click for the longest time, you rarely need to wait this long though since the flames also knock shit back generally if you get caught off gaurd by a big pack just a quarter second charge is enough to get you some breathing room to charge more and continue napalming those raki fucking shits. Once you see a gap in the horde you can use your gromril passive (blocks one hit every 20 seconds, 13 with a talent) to take the damage from cooling down your gun, if it's below half way you can get a full cooldown with no damage assuming you have your passive. If it starts getting too hot and the enemies too much you can pop your passive and go tank mode with the hammer, you are also really good for tanking bosses even a chaos spawn munching on your fucking head won't do too much through your active. Ideally you be conservative with your drakegun and take a more passive role, let your friendlies take out the small packs of 1-6 since there's no point heating yourself up for such a small number wait for the hordes.

>They got the elf, do we want her back?

because I'm not going to burn myself out on fucking tech test with wipe coming in few days

yes there is nigger
it's like the second or third gatehouse where there's usually potions/bombs in the bookcase

Do you think that the drakegun exploding due to overheat counts as a single instance of damage? Could you then, theoretically, absorb the explosion through your passive?

What is the best spec for Elf, WH, DR, BW and ES?

Light attack - block - light attack - block - repeat
Activate his buff and you'll be cleaving through hordes like it's nothing.

the virgin elf vs the chad dawi

I know it's a bot I just fucking hate elves

Friendly reminder:
AROUND ELVES, WATCH YOURSELVES

Well if your block should ever approach breaking, you can just use his ability which makes every block stamina-free for several seconds.

As for offense, well, if you're running a shield, obviously you're stuck with a one-handed hammer or axe and you need one with the extra stamina perk to climb to these heights of ridiculousness.
It's ok, but not amazing. As for firearms, you have damage falloff and only half the ammo of the ranger, so you're pretty much stuck with Drakefire Pistols or "IT AIN'T ME!" as seen in these webms. Both are pretty good options though so honestly, I think Ironbreaker is absolutely fucking great right now.

That being said, Slayer doesn't look too bad either from the webms I've seen here. Didn't get to play him myself though.

I want V2 but not sure if it's worth 30$. I have tons of fun with V1 already.
>try all characters, really enjoy bardin and sienna
>finally try saltz
>axe and pistols, exterminate all blasphemous skaven, never miss, level to 70 with just him
>try to play anyone else again
>absolute shit, can't hit the side of a mountain, die fast even with all the shields
Why is Victor the best?

Why the fuck is the iron breaker career on dorf so good!? drakefire gun is fucking AMAZING. Also, I am noticing that some careers can just outright use more weapons than others? Like the ranger career can't use drakefire gun or the pistols. But the iron beaker can use drakefire gun, pistols, regular cross bow, handgun, etc.

What the fuck? Also, mace and shield dorf is pretty kino. Only sucky part about it is that you have to grind the shit ranger form before you can use iron breaker.

>Waystrider
Passive healing too stronk
>Ironbreaker
Drakegun is nuts.
>Huntsman
The active ability is retarded at the moment, and the passive with longbow aint shabby either.

Dunno about WH and BW

just tested it, you get damaged multiple times so it's a no go unfortunately

What's up with that anyway? Is Fatshark just shit at implementing proper FOV?
I don't remember having it look this badly in other games.

it's 20 on gmg. it's a better game overall but balance is all over the place and they've bounced from one extreme in difficulty to the other in a matter of one day. not really sure what to make of all that.

I heard that Bounty Hunter and Unchained were pretty good.

Ranger is FUCKING ASS but I'm so glad I stuck with my stout nigga Bardin, ironbreaker and slayer are absolutely amazing. They're probably going to nerf both though rather than just buffing ranger Bardin and some other lackluster classes

I thought his ability was a taunt?

Well, it's a Total War game. A good one, mind you with really cool factions, but the fact that it's a Total War game should really tell you all you need to know.
Either you dig these games enough to shell out 60 bucks minus super generous 6 bucks on sale for a good entry or you simply don't.
If you have never played a Total War game just pick up Medieval 2 or something for a few bucks.

holy shit bardins arm hairs looks disgusting. its like when you see a magnified image of a spider leg or something

But she gets other crazy spells, flamethrower probably has ammo... So yeah she has as shit melee but has the superior ranged power, vs dwarf having better melee and a finite range? Unless the flamer has unlimited ammo then what the hek

A taunt that makes his block unbreakable.

It works the same as the staff. It can overheat and explode, and venting the heat deals damage to you.

The merged campaign is decent. The 2-only campaign sucks
Of the races I'd say Dark Elf, Skaven and Kangz are fun, but Skaven still lacks their best shit like fucking Ratling Gun and Mortar. So I'd say wait until the unit packs DLC since there probably will be a sale then while playing 1 to wait (or just pirate everything)

He's just /swarthy/ like a real man

>nerf them both
I can see Ironbreaker getting a nerf since he’s unfuckingkillable and also has the Chadgun, but is Slayer really deserving a nerf? His damage is nuts but he’s pretty squishy

What's Kruber best at?

I exploded earlier due to the Flamethrower but survived at 1HP? What was up with that.

Right now it's a buggy fucking broken mess and it's missing a lot of patches and flc, I'd give it a pass right now

i really really dislike the tempest

>taunt that also makes block unbreakable for a few seconds
Jesus, that’s crazy. What a great support ability.

Dark Elves are so fucking strong if you play as Malekith.

Spamming Black Guards of Naggarond that become retardedly cheap to both buy and cost practically nothing to maintain while they're armored, armor piercing, anti large and have great overall stats

cutting through hordes

I will main elf.

Malekith is fucking strong himself. Once you get the dragon he's unkillable on top of pretty much limitless magic

4 bardins with irondrakes when

Thanks, these instructions were actually useful.

>animeposter will main the waifu character that everyone hates
Yeah checks out

They won't nerf ironbreaker right? I feel thematically, he fits so FUCKING WELL. Like this career seems to just make sense. Stout ass dwarf in heavy armor with a big gun and hammer. Sitting in a doorway just shitting on hordes. THE FUCKING IMAGERY

DON'T FUCK UP THE IMAGERY FAT SHARK!

spear is one of the most fun weapons in the game so yeah

I will use spear and snipe all specials.

Same, user.

Yes, though If you don't need to buy it now I would wait for some sale in your case or wait for it to be complete. I bought it at premiere to get Norsca reeee and there was recently good deal at fanatical to get base game and Kangz. Also there were two dlcs (blood and the Grim and the Grave) for free on makewarnotlove.com/ Sega was really fucking generous this year
Do you have first one? In Total Warhammer 1 there are playable 5 races and 9 factions in base game, In base Total Warhammer 2 there are playable 4 races and 9 factions for now (there will be at least 12 factions in base game after updates and flcs).
If you have both you gain access to new campaign map. Amount of content is enormous and it's even better when you mod it. I already played unlocked minor faction Oreon which are Wood Elves in not africa campaign and it was fun af too. I'm still yet to play Skaven and Lizardmen properly. Game is getting really fucking huge though and playing Total War game without SSD is masochism

If you don't have anything get Total Warhammer 1 with two Lord Packs (Grim and the Grave, King and the Warlord), Blood and Chaos Warriors to have full roster of everything. All dlcs except for blood and Chaos shows up in game as AI enemies even if you didn't buy them so get Norsca, Beastmen, Tomb Kangz or Wood Elves after playing base races. I still didn't buy Beastmen since I don't care about hordes and their race but fighting against them is fun.
>or just pirate everything
You can't really, there is still no latest pirate version of TW:W1 and TW:W2 with Kangz. I'm not even sure if there is pirate version of Mortal Empires finally. Game is pain in the ass to pirate because of all those dlcs and each one of them is accompanied by FLC and update. Also crackers are attenion whores and you won't really gain attention from cracking strategy game.

Even though the drakegun will be worthless on cata or nightmare expect him to be completely gutted. Drakegun will overheat twice as fast and will have half the range and it will probably take longer to charge up as well.

So, I've only put 2 h into this but so far this looks like a second vt1 release right?

Tons of bugs, tons of balance issues?

No, it's already far more stable than VT1. This game is actually playable.

You will be Waystrider or Shade? Daggers are pretty good, but skill demanding. Need to dodge like a real elf.

This is just the test but honestly doesn't seem too bad. Balance is sort of an issue I guess, but all classes get something that's op, Kruber is good with one of the best active abilities on mercenary, Saltz has bounty and witchunter captain which are both amazing, shade and waystalker are both amazing, Dwarf ranger is FUCKING SHIT but Ironbreaker is amazing and slayer is good as fuck too, Sienna's unchained is also godly.

literally nothing wrong with this
clearing an entire room with hagbane is fun

I think Kruber is cool

>bow is called hagbane
>it's actually the bane of literally every type of enemy
vermintards will defend this

Thank you Sigmar

Kruber IS cool.

So is this technical test basically the finished product in terms of graphics? I am hoping for more optimizations in the release game. I get weird graphical shit happening sometimes. Like all the blood looks.. black for some reason? Like do skaven actually bleed black? Do chaos warriors bleed black?

I will have to test what I find the most fun, don't want to play too much now.

>drakegun
>doesn't shoot drakes

for delivering us through this shitty forest

i dont wanna burn out before it actually releases
still play the first though since im working towards the red beam staff

Hagbane was OP af in the first game as well. People just didn't notice as much over the trueflight spamming.

t. forevers daggers/hagbane

Flame sword seems pretty shit, is there anything special about it?

Which spec are you maining for every class?
I loved Bounty hunter.

I think the game's worst point of balancing at the moment are the plague monks. These guys, especially when there's spawning fuckery going on, are responsible for 90% of group wipes. They spawn in clusters and have absolutely crazy attack speed and damage. It's especially weird because they don't show up on the kill feed as anything important, yet they're probably the most dangerous special enemy in the game.

Mercenary Halberd Kruber
slicing through hordes like butter

Who here /IRONBREAKER/

You need a good elf sniper, user.

Either Merc or Knight Kruber
Ironbreaker Bardin
Witch Hunter Saltzpyre
Fuck elves.
Probably Battle Wizard Sienna.

The most obvious way to make ranger more useful (note: useful, not necessarily more fun or stronger) is to increase the amount of ammo the survivalist ammo pickups provide. Five ammo per pickup would be a good amount imo.

His active should last until he attacks and provide a guaranteed critical with a higher critical multiplier on the attack that breaks the stealth.

>tfw finally matched with a good group for all grims/tomes on hard

No, that's a real miniature. She's in the Shadespire box for Stormcast.

hard to come by when every elf player is busy with their spear

By Sigmar, why is Bounty Hunter Saltpyre so fun? His active is so satisfying to just delete a crowded hallway or a high health special.

I think them not showing on killfeed is due to the game not being feature complete yet. Because you can tag them just like any other special enemy.

Same goes for the chaos warrior lites, the ones who have a big two-handed weapon but are not as heavily armored as the Big Guys®

t. low test beta

Seems a bit unpolished right now. But then this is just the tech test. There's still a chance the actual beta and release will be a bit further along than this and then they can still change stuff during the beta.
And really, the balance issues of some carreers overshadowing other carreers of the same character is not really an immediate issue on launch anyway. The game will be perfectly enjoyable on launch like this, even if you won't see a lot of Dwarf Rangers and Handmaidens anymore about a week after launch.

Bardin's Ranger ability is great, it's like Slark's ultimate from Dota 2 where you're invisible and able to attack so long as you stay within that AOE.

I love Kerrilian's Spear as the Hand Maiden, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to drop that health regen as the Waystalker. The Glaive is really good too, so whatever.

I will say though, that I'm a little disappointed with the special abilities each character/career gets. They feel underwhelming.
I'm not expecting some ultimate maneuver that's an I Win button, but they're just really not very interesting... Not to mention Kerrilian, Bardin, AND Kruber all have the exact same ability for one of their careers. It makes it seem pretty lacklustre.

Shame it doesn't work as intended most of the time, and the mobs attack you anyways.

they've already been nerfed to hell

Is there any point in playing Ranger Vet over Ironbreaker?
From what I've seen they're both pretty competent at ranged, but Ironbreaker is just loads more tanky. Smoke bomb is cool though.

did anyone else realize there's a jump puzzle in the keep?

How do you get into the tests

I think that has to do with people moving out of the AOE or getting hit by attacks intended for other people.

>tfw you have same hair

Are there unironically people who would prefer Age of Sigmar lore over WHFB?

It hasn't even been 5 years and there are already Warhammer newfags who don't know the greatness that is WHFB lore.

Alright, that's going in the book.

He might be pretty cool for support once every 4th of his ammo pickups turns into a fucking health potion. That talent seems fucking good. But maybe it's just a nerfed health potion? Oh well, still. More health freely distributable among the party members would still be good.

user posted about it few days ago.

Nah, it's bugged right now where it can randomly end after a second or so even if you use it outside of combat and stand completely still, or it could work as intended. It's completely unreliable in its current state.

huntsman kruber is super cool

>Ranger is FUCKING ASS
only until you you realize the true best load out for it.
2h hammer and Grudgeraker + the 25% spread reduction talent.
Go around raping specials and patrols.

Bounty Hunter Saltzpyre's ability is pretty great. Especially when a line of Stormvermin appear and you aim it just right so that the shot goes through as many as possible. Not a better feeling in the game than killing 6 Stormvermin in one shot

How is the performance compared to vt1? I've seen some people complain a bit about it, but not being able to try it myself, are they normal performance issues considering is a """tech test""" or do you expect a troubled release? Considering we're just 2 weeks from release. Had a lot of fun playing the first one with friends and the fact it's only 25€ on Steam it's tempting me to buy right now just for the beta

So what needs nerfing or removing

Hey, Ninja Dorf is cool too

How the fuck do I Sienna with default loadout? It always feels like I'm almost worthless

Where in the keep? The few places I've tried jumping to that look like they'll lead somewhere end up having invisible walls blocking me from standing on them.

Fucking shit I wanna play the game but I don't want to lose my progress.
28th can't come fast enough.

I have a shitty CPU ith a 970 and I can't get 60fps with everything on lowest when there game is filled with enemies. I do get over 120fps on the keep with everything set to high. Tempest runs at 60fps mostly on high (until the enemies). Seed of corruption runs like shit on high and midly ok on medium.

Hang with me, user, and wait. We can do it.

i hate to be the one to break this to you but vt3 will be set in age of shitmar

elf removed and replaced by bretonnian peasant

I tell you, Horus Heresy change GW forever

The difference in framerate between the two scenarios is pretty steep so let's hope it means something is not working as intended and they plan to fix it before the 28th/release

They need an option to disable the light pollution effect the game has. It's especially a pain when a Sienna or Bardin with a flamethrower starts spewing fire everywhere and the whole screen goes dark.

>and the whole screen goes dark.
Jesus christ, this. The game looks so fucking dark at times

No, but the recoil animation goes off first, then the shot. It's weird.

im reminded of that one 40k thing were a guardsmen 1 hit a chaos champion or something with a brick

>tiktaq'to
>tic-tac-toe
why are almost all lizardman names silly puns like this?

I like the more pronounced Good vs Evil juxtaposition of AoS. There's something appealing about a god just going "Welp, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to send regular men against demi-gods" after getting utterly wrecked and then creating his own chosen warriors to ensure that the same won't happen again.

I also think it's silly to regard the Stormcast as "Ground Marines" when Warriors of Chaos have had that CSM kind of look (even though it is the CSM that have the WoC look) since their inception.

to anyone who beta tested, all i have is one very important question
is there still a GLUG GLUG GLUG cartoony sound effect when drinking a potion

im sorry what happens on the 28th?

yes

beta for all with pre-orders and you keep your progress so basically a soft launch

>played the test for 52 hours
somebody plase pull me off this shit im going to be burned out before it even releases
its so much fucking fun
if you're not playing 2h hammer bardin you are objectively a faggot

neato
thanks user

in the main hall
go along the right staircase when you spawn in

I've always known what Warhammer was but didn't start to get into it until VT1 and TW:W so pls excuse me for being a latelet. Just searched Age of Sigmar and isn't it just straight w40k? How did the fantasy community react?

Because it's fun to make characters with silly puns for names.

Angry

Because they are silly.

When's the pre-order beta? Is that the one where you get to keep your progress?

>Tfw no Lizardman named Bi-Gha-Waka

I don't suppose there will be any open beta period so that I can actually try the game before I buy it

Aztec dinosaurs riding dinosaurs lead by sentient frogs. Whoever wrote them was giggling the whole time

Can you only use the glaive as warmaiden?

Same here, I never understood what people hate about age of sigmar.
Could someone enlighten me?

Replaced good fantasy setting with wh40k fantasy edition

damn lad
21 hours here

they turned WH into not WH40k
the guy you replied to said it himself

Mostly because fantasy’s dead and GW shill Sigmar hard

Also AoS lore and gameplay (fluff and crunch) was pure clusterfuck

half of that. only gave kruber a try to 12 to see how the game plays.

its a boring as fuck 40K clone with fucking TERRIBLE aesthetics. AoS shits on everything great about Warhammer Fantasy. Everything. I hate it so much.

sword & shield or mace & shield for knight kruber?

I'm so fucking love Warhammer. Unfortunately 40k has a hard times in video games right now, but FB is shinning with Total War and Vermintide.

>Adds one new faction which is basically Warriors of Order, as a counterpart to Warriors of Chaos
>AESTHETICS RUINED

Every single faction still exists in AoS, except for Bretonnia, who made the greatest sacrifice during the End Times. They just don't have lore or even rules for most yet. If you want to hate GW for something, hate them for being abysmally slow in fleshing out their new universe and for focusing so hard on the Chaos vs Order dichotomy.

halberd for mercenary kruber

I just deleted the tech demo so I can stop myself from playing, once the beta that will allow me to carry over progress I'm going to grind my fingers to the bone playing this game. I'm trying to convince a friend, Hell I'll buy the game for the nigga, to play with me.

Fuck off you stupid shill

I wish this was Heretictide and instead I could slay countless xeno and corrupted filth with my battle brothers.

What the fuck is this?

age of shitmar

Oh no, a technologically advanced race is prototyping personal flight. Verily, the rich universe of Warhammer has been ruined.

Deathwing :^)

You know the rules motherfucker, stream it.

>quick match
>2 chinese players
>they're running around with permanent speed potion and infinite ammo cheats
>leave

the chinese cheater meme is real, lads

here you go fampai

>steampunk aesthetic

Retarded age of smegmar aesthetics

They have fucking flying robot birds, aim assisting helmets and freaking space marine backpacks you brainlet shill

Hell yeah, fuck this midget.

Looks like shit.

>Shitting on the Arkanauts
>Not liking sky-pirate dwarves that live in massive airships

t. Someone who has not touched Nightmare difficulty .

yeah we get you're a age of shitmar shill and trying to bait.

Just play Space Hulk my dude.

>Fantasy died for this

>that 5-barreled rifle and giant-ass grudge raker

What are you talking about this is amazing.

Its terrible though, and isn't at all what it should be like

At least Fantasy is still alive in Blood Bowl.

how do I sienna?

>ur a shill if u like something me don't

Ok, pal.

It's not terrible, the games has amazing aesthetics. It just doesn't have the replayability of vermintide.

wouldn't say it's terrible, but pretty much dead.

Yeah unfortunately the map design, and aesthetic is where the good ends.

This game is fucking hard as shit, though?

I just started, and dove into a few quickplays, but it's basically been an even split between;

>Getting to a mini-boss and then just being assfucked by sorcerors and gunners boxing the party in while a Rat Ogre mangles everyone

>Having a random patrol of Stormvermin or something collide with a a horde and everyone going down

>Getting to the actual bosses and just being one-shot.

I'm down for it, but holy shit was I not prepared for how much harder this game was than the first one.

Step 1) Burn Things
Step 2) Don't Explode

Git gud

HOLY SHITMAN
the bolt staff has a purpose
when you hit the enemy with a spear (the charged shot) they're marked and take around 60% bonus damage from your next attack.
can someone investigate to see if it empowers allied attacks or just sienna?

Do I buy the normal version or the collectors edition?

I'm trying, but I've only played like 8 or 9 rounds, and none of them victorious.

>Sell some Dwarf a few kegs of ale
>Short him by five or so gold coins

Dumb Dwarfs

On Vermintide 1, 1-2 good players could carry 2 shit players. On 2, its tough to carry a single bot with 3 decent-good players. Its the multiple bosses per run that does it. The second stormfiend always fucks us

The gray starting gear is just abysmally bad, as soon as you get even white weapon it get much easier.

That's a good way to get your tavern trashed by bunch of angry dwarfs.

you are retarded because i manage to carry literally every single nightmare run i play by using 2h hammer and drakegun, amazing combo

I want to fuck that elf thing so hard.

it's more than a two year old game

>implying dwarfs doesn't always pay in exact amounts
>implying a proud dawi would buy your umgak swill
>implying you'd even be alive to post this if you actually did shortchange him
umgi wazzock

Go back to PUBG.

That's not true at all, you can easily carry an entire team, you just need to equip the gear you get at the end of each game, tag every special and use your ranged wepaon on them instantly. It's really not that hard.

>On Vermintide 1, 1-2 good players could carry 2 shit players.
That might be part of what I'm seeing. It really does feel like if one person goes down, shit is already spiraling. And it's much less forgiving with coming back from being downed.

Like, it really does feel like two patrols of strong enemies crossing eachother can make an impossible fight.

>The gray starting gear is just abysmally bad, as soon as you get even white weapon it get much easier.
That could be it to, I saw how my 5 Power trinket got replaced by a 22 Power trinket in the first level-up. What is "Power"? Fuck if I know, but it must be good, right?

>tfw strength potion + guarenteed crits from hunstman kruger ability
good bye chaos spawn

>short changing dwarfs
>the race that burnt down an allied town's castle twice and then raided it
>because they got shortchanged 2 or 3 coppers
>second time they razed it was due to mistaking raid for raze in the grudge book

There's a lot of pranks and shit talking you can probably get away with if you're on good terms with a dwarf, shortchanging them isn't one them.

Switch to Bardin
Equip Drakefire

I managed to net a pendant that granted 22% extra health combined with her first talent I could use 2 healling items and still not be full health not looking forward to having to grind for that once the game comes out
and yes, sienna has no class limited weapons yet

I can't ever get into a match as Bardin to level up

>Short changing a dwarf
Rest in piece your town

knight kruber seems a bit underwhelming

>Claims to easily carry Nightmare
>Posts a screenshot of him being lvl 10

can someone redpill me on elfs?

They literally wont do a fucking thing. It was 5 gold coins.

Neckbeard Dwarf players with an inferiority complex are assmad about elves, as usual.

>5 gold coins.
MY bad. I meant Rest In Peace your lineage

They are not to be trusted, traitors all.

Not cool
Remove knife ears

95% of them will be useless and probably cost you a game. the remaining 5% will carry you and you'll accuse them of hacking

>MFW no open word RPG ala Morrowind
>With this level of gameplay
>With full mod support
>Set in WHFB
Why live?

>Bright Wizard gets ONE new staff
>It's at least pretty decent
>but the dorf gets it too on top of other bonuses
Her skills, classes, abilities, and weapons really lack WOW factor. Unchained makes her tanky but her melee DPS even at max overcharge probably isn't comparable to more dedicated melee classes.

Honestly I find his default polearm to be his best weapon, it's reach is insane and it just cleaves through everything. I managed to pull a blue hammer out of a shitty merchant box from normal mode but I just don't like it that much.

most of the balance is bad. handmaiden is terrible, and shade is a neat concept but would need AI reworks and retuning to work. i don't know a single person who was in the previous test phases that actually thought they'd releasing this early.

They started wars for less

that wasn't me, i just wanted to let you know that you're an idiot

Have any lore to read up on in AoS? I'll give it an honest try.

Yes, that's what server side combat looks like, and those rats can easily attack you during the time it takes the host to register you killed them, resulting in offensive stunlocking maneuvers, which are pretty damn vital to winning on Cataclysm, being impossible to do.

If combat was client side, those rats would be dead the moment your hammer hit them as if you were hosting the game yourself. Good co-op games use client side combat for this reason.

what the fuck is this shit about several bosses? I've played this test for 53 hours at this point and it has not happened to me even once, not even on nightmare

are the red weapons from last game going to be ported over to this?
even the executioner's sword?

i really don't like how the elf sounds like a teenaged girl

It's just dumb luck. If you run into a boss super early you might see another one further down the line
I've only seen it once so far. A chaos spawn at the start of seed of corruption and a stormfiend just before the third tome

I can't say for sure, but I definitely saw an executioner's sword on a kruber.

just a couple of hours ago I went up against two stormfiends on Helmgart
it definitely happens

The halberd is super good, but it's just so satisfying to bonk people on the head with a greathammer. Not to mention it just knocks shields right out of the hands of enemies.

>Chadcutioner's sword is returning

I'm using my spear to protect myself and sniping specials/stormvermins/monks as hard as I can. Don't bully me and l-let me pick that ammo.

Yeah but chaos warriors actually look dope unlike the Sigmarines

you can always play dragon age so your woman sound like men

Kerillian's VA is in Dragon Age too, though

AoS can fuck off.
t. 40k fag

If you get a boss early on, you can get a second one. On Normal and Hard I've gotten 2 Stormfiends, a Troll and a Stormfiend and its really hard to kill that second boss on the supplies you have at that point.

AOS is objectively the best GW IP
prove me wrong

>high-pitched screeching
>Green robes
>Suddenly

I just said AoS can fuck off, so you are wrong.

Jesus christ I love skaven so much Cred Forums, they're my favorite faction of any fantasy game

Most of the lore is contained in novels for the time being, since most armies do not have a rulebook of their own yet. The "Legends of the Age of Sigmar" series of novels is a good place to start, since they offer small glimpses into what is happening in the new world.

There are also some lore snippets in the form of teasers for upcoming content on the official GW youtube channel.

Anyone know where the grimoires are in Seed of Corruption, I can find all the tomes but not them grims.

Also on the map The Tempest, I found one of the grimoires (the one with the 3 hidden bricks) but not the other, anyone help a guy out?

its shit
there i proved you wrong

THIRTEEN BELL TOLL!

Yeah I have to admit I do love seeing chaos warrior's heads fucking explode when you give em a good smack on the noggin, maybe I just suck but I can never get as many kills/damage done with the hammer compared to the polearm.

iktf user
a whfb rpg with vermintide's combat would be top tier

Why did you post a pic of William Wallace?

the hammers schtic is that it ignores armour and it's sweeps can hit infinite rats it's not really a damage weapon

am I going to have to main a certain character to git gud at this game?

See you in 500 years for reparations, manling.

One's in the barracks just after the arena/elevator. Climb the boxes
The other one's near the end of the ramparts. Go through one of the doors up top, turn around to look at the big gate. One of the gates has little wooden platforms you can jump across. Jump across then into the window to find a lever. Hit the lever then jump outside to the ladder

Wait it just completely ignores all armor? I assumed that it did a little extra damage to armored enemies but I didn't realize it just completely bypasses that shit. Maybe I should give it another chance after all.

Sienna and Kruber have some good ones about him hogging all the booze and healing items. He only admits to the booze.

Oh, and there's also this

malignportents.com/stories/

When you're using the rapier as Saltzpyre can you not use the off hand pistol anymore? I couldn't find a key to bind in the menu

is mousebutton 3 or 4 but not in the keybinding menu in this tech test

close enough iirc
its m4 they forgot to enable you to customize it

you can but it's bound to mouse4 which you may or may not have, and it's not currently possible to change it

Thanks my dude for the info.

rip

>tfw having to sleep knowing the fucking thaggoraki don't sleep

I played vermintide 1 for about 50 hours is it worth getting v2 you think?

Recently tried playing payday 2 but I couldn't get into it because there was just too much fucking bullshit to deal with, weapons, attachments, masks, loadouts, skills, characters jesus fuck I just wanted to shoot some things.

More content with slightly less of the autism you'd find in payday
There's some perks and classes now but the differences aren't large enough to really impact the game. You can run whatever and do just fine

ive already put 22 hours into this beta that only has 2 missions to play

>tfw can't get consistent frames no matter what
fuck all difference if I run on extreme with uncapped fps or try for medium with capped fps when the horde comes

I 27
Items and lvl are much more important here, it's easier to get items, skills are here too and game is harder than first one.

I was worried it'd be like L4D--->L4D2.0

But it's not. It's so much better. They don't gut mechanics or introduce ones that make the game feel different.

>gain an amulet that gives me 8 Power more in total
>have no idea what power does, how much 8 more power even is
y-yay I guess?

daggers are literally unstoppable

what is the opinion of the veterans on zweihander/two handed sword for the mercenary?

each 50 power points your dmg is higher

Power from white trinkets means shit. Just worry about finding green ones for now.

If you want to jump in do it now.
Never played V1, already played for 10h, hope it'll become my main game for a few months.

Seems fine. I haven't noticed a real difference between it and the poleaxe.

executioner/halberd is better

Are you an elf, user? You are so cute.

5 item power is equivalent to 1 hero power. There is diminishing returns on hero power. Starting out I was getting .25 damage for every 10 hero power.

Should I help?

It sucks shit against armor, barely doing more damage than a 1h sword.

Go for executioner's sword if you want a 2h sword, better normal attacks and high damage on its heavies.

This game always used to remind me of this book. Please tell me i'm not the only one who's ever read it.

Proably. I mean, she can be used to take more than one rat after all.

Gutter Runner seems to be doing fine on its own

Wait your turn, he'll be finished soon enough.

> deep woods
kek

pls respond

How do I use rapier pistol? I don't have thumb button.

Get a mouse with a thumb button.

rebind it lol

R A T T E D

two can play at that game, vermin

The slayer is so good. I actually had the sound break after drinking a speed pot and doing my dorp leap.

What's a good second melee weapon? My whirling axes have +power vs. skaven and I can't think of anything else aside from a second pair with vs. chaos, they're that good.

Someone post *THAT* pastebin.

Right at the end of a mission, host D/C's, thrown back to the start.

Have we learned nothing from the first game?

Last I checked, you can't.

>Vermintide is my most played game of all time.
>Always joking in-game about bad elf players.
>Suprised to see so much Vermin-fellows on Cred Forums.
>Elf hate is reaching critical levels in the threads.
Such a cozy feeling.

But it really is strange that such a large number of the "bad" players choose Elf so often.

>Have we learned nothing from the first game?

I thought we did, aren't there supposed to be dedicated servers?

You're fucked for the time being.
Hoping for a patch before/on the 28th.

aimbot arrows

>non-rat mother female skaven

2handed hammer
anything else lands you in the great book

Oh man. Does Trueflight exist in V2? A physical one, not the character ability.

Going to report it as a bug if it does.

>mfw getting the Gatling rifle for Kruber

>not pairing your small axes with a bigger axe

pastebin.com/NQnEKZvp

One second, we're trying to revive somebody after the genocidal explosion at the end of the holdout event. The next second, I get thrown into a loading screen. After that, I find myself at the beginning of the level with one of the players replaced with a bot.

The only logical explanation I have is that the host fucked off and fucked us in the process.

Anyone else have a weird sound error, I hear most of the sounds normally but occasionally i get static sound like radio static and the voice lines are completely fucked sounding all robotic with loads of interference

Happens for a lot of people. I dunno if they'll fix it in the beta
They really need to get this shit sorted out before the open beta though

anyone else dissapointed by zealot and foot soldier?

Thanks user good to know

Aren't those placeholders? I don't even think its a bug they just haven't swapped the dialog out for the real line yet.

i never played vermintide 1 but im looking forward to this one but i cant decide if i want to player Knight or merc kruber, the armor looks sick as hell as knight and smashing niggers with a 2h sword sounds fun but the merc passives are really good for damage i think it was like faster attack speed or more crit or something and i think it cleaves more?

What fucking power do I have to be to unlock higher difficulties?

I'm convinced that pugs are ignoring people who are pinned or otherwise constrained just so they can pad their damage and kill count on slaves instead. I was watching people ignore a wizard 2 feet away, it was a feat he wasn't at least occasionally hit by their cleave.

post vermintide memes.
gotta get ready for launch day

wheres the fucking stream

Happens to me once every ~3 maps.

Why would a slayer use a hammer?

why not?

>base weapons are suffering

why?

Elf Butt

Thanks for the answer

When does this closed beta end?